PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for new offspring song

Offspring Pyro
12-21-2004, 08:48 PM
I think that on their new album, dexter should right a song about his travels around the world.

Chainsaw
12-22-2004, 03:43 AM
that's been said already somewhere i think.......

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-22-2004, 05:11 AM
i donīt think so... where?.
itīs be great if heīs writte a song about south americanīs peoples xDDD

Voodoo
12-22-2004, 05:24 AM

Yeah, Dexter said he will do it on his last MTV interview...(check the frontpage)

Fernômeno
12-22-2004, 05:30 AM
It could be about everything this new song, but it has to be a lot of "OOOOOOOOOO" like every good offspring song, and has to be a part of the song where the melody changes and the bass and drums lead all the way with dexter vocals, just like The End of The Line for example...

MirandaV
12-22-2004, 07:25 AM
^Nay, better make something different.

Obie2trice
12-22-2004, 07:30 AM
They are mixing up things every record, Hope they will try some new stuff on the upcoming record too

original_psycho
12-22-2004, 08:08 AM
They are mixing up things every record, Hope they will try some new stuff on the upcoming record too

I agree, that would be cool like always...

mrconeman
12-22-2004, 09:12 AM
Well for there past 3 albums their idea of 'mixing it up' has been making poppy sounding records like Hit that,Pretty fly, want you bad worst hangover... ect

Its got to the point were if they do that on their next album it wont be mixing it up it'l be following their old trend, what they need to do is something they have never done before. they've done fast,slow,anthemy,poppy,rocky and cover songs whats left?....Metal?...dear God no

cony
12-22-2004, 09:32 AM
i donīt think so... where?.
itīs be great if heīs writte a song about south americanīs peoples xDDD

jajajajjajajajaj great idea !!! a song about the shows in southamerica !!!!!! what other country is crazier and does better mosh , slam and pogo than in south america !!!!!