PDA

View Full Version : don't waste your time.

greek
10-23-2006, 03:01 PM
i did what u are doing now before 2-3 years. i was asking offspring through forum to come to greece. but now i know that they don't go where their fans want. they go where they will get more money. there were threads that they take many thousands dollars for a concert. $all about money$

Amiralanal
10-23-2006, 03:27 PM
i had meatballs for dinner.

nameless
10-23-2006, 03:50 PM
i think its harsh saying that as its not the band that will decide what venues and what cities they play in! unfortunately it doesnt always make sense to play everywhere!

Ninty Man
10-23-2006, 09:31 PM
i did what u are doing now before 2-3 years. i was asking offspring through forum to come to greece. but now i know that they don't go where their fans want. they go where they will get more money. there were threads that they take many thousands dollars for a concert. $all about money$

But... what's about interesting in Greece??? It's better in Latin america

Smoky_Mc_Weed
10-23-2006, 09:57 PM

i totally agree

Thomas
10-23-2006, 10:19 PM
Nothing interesting about Greece? Wow. Your third world education must not have taught you too much about Western Civilization and how it kinda started in Greece. Y'know what I mean, Vern?

Ixnay 09
10-23-2006, 11:32 PM
LatinAmerica rules =O

darea
10-24-2006, 02:27 AM
Well they'll definately come to france I'll just have to look out so as not to miss them and even see them twice if possible!!!

Amiralanal
10-24-2006, 03:47 AM
i put mustard AND ketchup on them.

greek
10-24-2006, 08:56 AM

how stupid are u? will offspring to see your attractions and your museums?(although here in greece we have more than u definitely) they will come to get your money and leave. duh.

no_way
10-24-2006, 10:17 AM
Now THIS kind of "don't do "come to ..." threads" threads are starting to get annoying.

Nothing interesting about Greece? Wow. Your third world education must not have taught you too much about Western Civilization and how it kinda started in Greece. Y'know what I mean, Vern?

I saw it more as a joke...

Izie
10-24-2006, 10:57 AM

And this is news how exactly?

Anyone who believes that bands will come to their country just because they asked them to on a forum should grow up instead of acting like a little music-business-hating rebel. Oh noes, it's about the money, who'd have known?!

No need for this in this forum.