PDA

View Full Version : stress thread

livingdeadgirl
10-24-2006, 03:47 AM
This thread is where you can release all your anger and basically just bitch about the things that stress you out the most..

(and there is no point saying threads like this because i know that half of you will probably say that...)

im pissed off with my ex.. we split up like 4 weeks ago and i have moved on but he wont get the point.. he treated me like shit on his shoes and still expects me to get back with him...:mad:

HAPPY BITCHING!!

the_GoDdEsS
10-24-2006, 03:49 AM
I thought you liked threatening people to kill them, to relieve your stress.

livingdeadgirl
10-24-2006, 03:53 AM
believe it or not.. i have changed quite a bit since the day i was on here every day.. life changes a person so much..

ninthlayer
10-24-2006, 04:05 AM
You're 16. Real relationships don't happen at that age, girlfag.

livingdeadgirl
10-24-2006, 05:36 AM
i woz with him for over a year. if you dont know my life story then dont judge me.

ninthlayer
10-24-2006, 05:49 AM
Since when does one need to know someone else's life story to pass judgement?

Nice copout, cunt.

livingdeadgirl
10-24-2006, 05:55 AM
if you dont know the reasons then it isnt a fair judgement.

for all i know even though you are insulting me you could be a really nice person.

but if i judged you now, i would judge you as being a complete and utter cunt munching whore who insults people to make him/her self feel good about themselves, not really caring about the effect they have on the world or the people they insult, and therefore generally just has no respect for their own life let alone the lives of other people.

bobinator
10-24-2006, 06:15 AM
funny fuking 10 letters

livingdeadgirl
10-24-2006, 06:21 AM
who is? ...........

ninthlayer
10-24-2006, 06:23 AM
if you dont know the reasons then it isnt a fair judgement.

for all i know even though you are insulting me you could be a really nice person.

but if i judged you now, i would judge you as being a complete and utter cunt munching whore who insults people to make him/her self feel good about themselves, not really caring about the effect they have on the world or the people they insult, and therefore generally just has no respect for their own life let alone the lives of other people.

You're in high school.
I'm the best fucking person evaaaaar.
You're in high school.
Welcome to using vulgarities.
I insult people when they need to be insulted.
You're in high school.
I value my life above all other things.
You're in high school.
Fuck the lives of other people (unless I stand to gain something from them).
You're in high school.

livingdeadgirl
10-24-2006, 06:52 AM
You're in high school.
I'm the best fucking person evaaaaar.
You're in high school.
Welcome to using vulgarities.
I insult people when they need to be insulted.
You're in high school.
I value my life above all other things.
You're in high school.
Fuck the lives of other people (unless I stand to gain something from them).
You're in high school.

1. havent bin in high school since i was 14, when i got expelled for drug dealing round the school, setting a teacher on fire, almost killing a student when i "accidentally" blew up the chem lab with a home made bomb.

2. you r too sure of yourself
3. see #1
4. have been using them since i could speak i just dont choose to that often
5. no you dont you insult people to try and make yourself look good
6. see #1 again
7. thats really surprising to me
8. see #1 yet a-fucking-gain
9. your a using bitch aswell.

mrconeman
10-24-2006, 06:54 AM
1. havent bin in high school since i was 14, when i got expelled for drug dealing round the school, setting a teacher on fire, almost killing a student when i "accidentally" blew up the chem lab with a home made bomb.
Oh holy fuck, thats hilarious.

livingdeadgirl
10-24-2006, 06:55 AM
i know.. i was pissing myself when it happened..

Sinister
10-24-2006, 06:57 AM
The fact you brag about it (edit : or mention it in any way) is what's hilarious,
girlfag.

livingdeadgirl
10-24-2006, 07:03 AM
i dont brag about it.. thats the first time i have brought it up for a very long time actually. if i could go back i wouldnt have done it.

mrconeman
10-24-2006, 07:05 AM

At you, not with you.

girlfag.

livingdeadgirl
10-24-2006, 07:08 AM
i know..

havent you ever heard of a sarcastic remark?

the_GoDdEsS
10-24-2006, 07:10 AM
"Stand up if you hate..."

Ninth, watch out, she might want to threaten to kill you or drop bombs on your house too. :(

livingdeadgirl
10-24-2006, 07:13 AM
hahaha!! nah not just yet

ninthlayer
10-24-2006, 07:16 AM
Whoa, this girl is hardknox.

livingdeadgirl
10-24-2006, 07:22 AM
wtf is that supposed to mean?

ninthlayer
10-24-2006, 07:23 AM
You're so harrrrrrrrrddddddccccccooooooore, up da punx rob zombie.

livingdeadgirl
10-24-2006, 07:24 AM
am i fuck..... and rob zombie rules

ninthlayer
10-24-2006, 07:25 AM
zomg, liek, i no!

livingdeadgirl
10-24-2006, 07:28 AM
haha.. that sounded really school girly... i think it was the "like" word.... lmao

Duskygrin
10-24-2006, 07:33 AM
At this time of year, I hate having to get up to go to biz school. I hate having to get up to go to driving school. I hate having to get up at all. It's always cold on a morning, & it's even colder when I go barefoot to the bathroom. My first thought on waking up is "Jesus, wish I could lie in for a couple more days". My first thought on lunch break is "yay, with luck I'll manage to nip home & take a quick nap."

Anything will do. 5 mins in bed is 5 mins in bed, eyes closed, tucked in a warm eiderdown.

I'm contemplating hibernating this winter. Everybody is. Everybody's got those huge dark rings round the eyes & everybody' sleeping all the time; teachers & students alike. Living is a nightmare these days.

livingdeadgirl
10-24-2006, 07:35 AM
mornings suck..

im so sure they r politacally incorrect.

livingdeadgirl
10-24-2006, 07:39 AM
whatever that was supposed to mean....

Duskygrin
10-24-2006, 07:41 AM
I think it was an unconscious attempt to having them banned.

Here's my rationale:

1) Everyone will have noticed that under cover of naming things "p.i.", ppl are actually itching to banning them outright.

2) You named mornings "p.i.".

1 + 2 leads me to believe that you hate mornings so bad you want them gone off the face of the earth.

killer_queen
10-24-2006, 07:51 AM
At this time of year, I hate having to get up to go to biz school. I hate having to get up to go to driving school. I hate having to get up at all. It's always cold on a morning, & it's even colder when I go barefoot to the bathroom. My first thought on waking up is "Jesus, wish I could lie in for a couple more days". My first thought on lunch break is "yay, with luck I'll manage to nip home & take a quick nap."

Anything will do. 5 mins in bed is 5 mins in bed, eyes closed, tucked in a warm eiderdown.

I'm contemplating hibernating this winter. Everybody is. Everybody's got those huge dark rings round the eyes & everybody' sleeping all the time; teachers & students alike. Living is a nightmare these days.
Although I am a real winter lover I just can't agree more with this. I love winter, I love cold but I love my warm bed more. It feels like a real torture to get up. Luckily I have someone to prepare me a nice breakfast in the morning which makes things really better.

And livingdeadgirl, I'm sure you're lying. A boyfriend? Of yours? Christ, who would go out with you? You should consider yourself incredibly lucky and proud if he treated you like a shit on his shoe. But please, don't bomb my house & don't start a killer_queenhatersclub for what I said.

RickyCrack
10-24-2006, 04:48 PM
I h8 my parents, they never understand me. :( :mad:

What other things piss you off?

coke_a_holic
10-24-2006, 05:48 PM
My brother has different color hair than me and won't let me listen to GOOD music like The Offspring. Instead, I have to hear his bible-banging gospel music. I have brown hair but he's a blonde; he's poisoning my room with his locks of golden hair. :(

0r4ng3
10-24-2006, 05:51 PM
Preppy kids at Starbucks piss me off, that's what! Like this one time me and my friend were there, wearing our emo sweatshirts...

:(

RickyCrack
10-24-2006, 05:53 PM
My dad is always making me scream out a manshion. :( :( :mad:

coke_a_holic
10-24-2006, 05:55 PM
Well, does he at least by you a Mercedes-Benz afterward?

0r4ng3
10-24-2006, 05:59 PM
I bet he only buys one.

phag. :mad:

Apathy
10-24-2006, 06:09 PM

hahahaha. You're a dumbass.

I have a sneaking suspicion that you're lying about all this. In which case, you're still a dumbass.

Llamas
10-24-2006, 06:10 PM
My brother has different color hair than me and won't let me listen to GOOD music like The Offspring. Instead, I have to hear his bible-banging gospel music. I have brown hair but he's a blonde; he's poisoning my room with his locks of golden hair. :(

omg i no! me 2! and he's fat and im skinny!! wuta asshole! my parents don't let me sneak out at night either :( :( :( AND IT FEEEEEEELS!

Apathy
10-24-2006, 06:48 PM

lolz of use of 'bible-banging' over bible-thumping.

I love it.

livingdeadgirl
11-02-2006, 01:49 AM

burn his music, hid bible and any other religious shit, dye his hair black while he is sleeping and give him a proper wake up call with proper music

Nina
11-02-2006, 02:10 AM
On a serious note, I am really fucking pissed right now that my family members always have such high expectations from me. I just got verbally beaten up (for realz) for NOT ANSWERING THE PHONE. That must have been the first time in three or four months that I was unable to answer it. I fucking hate people.

JohnnyNemesis
11-02-2006, 07:37 AM
burn his music, hid bible and any other religious shit, dye his hair black while he is sleeping and give him a proper wake up call with proper music

You're a special kind of stupid.

livingdeadgirl
11-07-2006, 03:00 AM
Although I am a real winter lover I just can't agree more with this. I love winter, I love cold but I love my warm bed more. It feels like a real torture to get up. Luckily I have someone to prepare me a nice breakfast in the morning which makes things really better.

And livingdeadgirl, I'm sure you're lying. A boyfriend? Of yours? Christ, who would go out with you? You should consider yourself incredibly lucky and proud if he treated you like a shit on his shoe. But please, don't bomb my house & don't start a killer_queenhatersclub for what I said.

yes me a boyf im sure i have had more than you in my small 16 yrs of life.. and how can you say that no-one would go oiut with me when ou dont even know what i am like in person.

dont judge a book by its cover.

and dont ever judge a person before you even know them.
that fucks me off so much when people do that.

livingdeadgirl
11-07-2006, 03:01 AM
You're a special kind of stupid.

im a special little girl:D

SkunkIt
11-07-2006, 03:18 AM
Ghandi my ass. Dexter is one of the world's biggest assholes who only cares about himself and his public image. There isn't anything nice about him. bWhen I did talk to him, all he did was lie. I wish I never met him.:mad:

killer_queen
11-07-2006, 03:29 AM
yes me a boyf im sure i have had more than you in my small 16 yrs of life.. and how can you say that no-one would go oiut with me when ou dont even know what i am like in person.

dont judge a book by its cover.

and dont ever judge a person before you even know them.
Of course. You have even lived in the streets. Sorry for what I said. lol

SkunkIt, lolz.

livingdeadgirl
11-07-2006, 07:31 AM
Of course. You have even lived in the streets. Sorry for what I said. lol

SkunkIt, lolz.

Fuck you

if you had gone through half the shit me and some of my friends have bin through you would want to be dead by now.

0r4ng3
11-07-2006, 07:38 AM
Yeah, sounds like you've had a hard (knock) life and all, but expecting sympathy from this place, where making fun of dead dads and aunts are commonplace, isn't such a good idea.

the_GoDdEsS
11-07-2006, 07:45 AM
me and some of my friends have bin

you would want to be dead by now.

Really, what kinda bin? Like, explosive?

I told you people she wanna kill us all. :(

livingdeadgirl
11-07-2006, 07:52 AM
Yeah, sounds like you've had a hard (knock) life and all, but expecting sympathy from this place, where making fun of dead dads and aunts are commonplace, isn't such a good idea.

i dont look for sympathy from anyone i got myself into those shit holes so why would i expect sympathy..

its not everybody elses fault i make wrong decisions is it?

T-6005
11-07-2006, 09:50 AM
And just reading this line made me happy I checked the BBS.

if you had gone through half the shit me and some of my friends have bin through you would want to be dead by now.
Ah, it's one of those things, is it? I'm almost positive the opposite is true.

its not everybody elses fault i make wrong decisions is it?
Then don't mention them to everyone if you don't want sympathy. It's quite simple, really.