PDA

View Full Version : please help me on this.

Bob Clayton
10-25-2006, 06:46 AM
I'm doing a speech on "Conspiracy of One" tonight, (the song, not the whole albmum) for Public Speaking. I wanted to use the pictures from the booklet as visual aids, but I can't find my booklet anywhere.

Can someone scan in the Conspiracy of One page from the booklet and post it here of host somewhere and give me the link?

Thanks in advance,

Bob Clayton

Amiralanal
10-25-2006, 10:19 AM
i ate porkpancake for dinner. it had too much eggs in it

Marco
10-25-2006, 11:39 AM
Ignore amiralanal,
there should be pictures on some thread...can't remember which though...:( ask some IHAVEEVERYOFFSPRINGPICTURE kind of fan...

Floyd the Barber
10-25-2006, 03:39 PM
I'd like to see the Co1 booklet too. I downloaded all the songs, so I'm not gonna buy the album just for the booklet. But I'd like to see it, especially the weird artwork Dexter talked about for the title track.

Venom Symbiote
10-26-2006, 12:36 AM
I'd like to see the Co1 booklet too. I downloaded all the songs, so I'm not gonna buy the album just for the booklet. But I'd like to see it, especially the weird artwork Dexter talked about for the title track.

Did you pay for the downloads? Like, was it off iTunes or something, where you actually purchased a digital copy? Or just free mp3s from whatever shady site gives them away?

If you didn't pay for the digital media, go buy the freakin' album. Now. Any excuses you want to come up with, whatever. The extent of my caring is minimal.

I have just about all their songs on mp3 too, non-purchased, but I own all their albums.

Go buy it, if not only for the awesome booklet, perhaps moreso so you can hold your head high.

Camilamazed
10-26-2006, 03:54 AM
I have just about all their songs on mp3 too, non-purchased, but I own all their albums.

So do I. I don't have the songs from the albuns on mp3. I basicly download songs which are not on Cds.. From shows, b-side, rarities etc... I don't get why people Download the whole CD and burn it. The songs I've downloaded, I now own the CD. Third eye blind is an example. I downloaded, afterwards purchased the CD.

Support the band, NOW.

Floyd the Barber
10-26-2006, 06:10 AM
Did you pay for the downloads? Like, was it off iTunes or something, where you actually purchased a digital copy? Or just free mp3s from whatever shady site gives them away?

I used WinMX, which was quite shitty, but it usually got the job done.

If you didn't pay for the digital media, go buy the freakin' album. Now. Any excuses you want to come up with, whatever. The extent of my caring is minimal.

Go buy it, if not only for the awesome booklet, perhaps moreso so you can hold your head high.

I'll consider it.

Venom Symbiote
10-26-2006, 05:51 PM
No, no, you'll do it. Or else your nuts will be crushed. Between two sledgehammers.

Because, like, I can do that...through the internet. And stuff...

Floyd the Barber
10-26-2006, 06:34 PM
No, no, you'll do it. Or else your nuts will be crushed. Between two sledgehammers.

Fair enough. It's been added to my to-do list.

Llamas
10-26-2006, 08:10 PM
*eyeroll* I download tons of music for free and legally through Ruckus. (It's able to be free and legal because the licenses don't download too, so you can't put it on any other device.) I'm not supporting those artists with money, and I don't plan on buying their albums necessarily. The Offspring is not only rich beyond belief (there's a huge difference between downloading indie bands and ones that have been on COLUMBIA for 9 years), but they also have always supported free downloading.

Oh, and yeah, CO1 isn't really an album you can brag about owning. I don't see why people think that buying an album makes you superior to anyone else.

Venom Symbiote
10-26-2006, 08:30 PM
Who's talking about financial factors?

Hey, don't get me wrong, I have an absolute buttload of MP3s of bands I've never supported by actually buying their albums. As far as trialing new music goes, free digital music is awesome.

But, it's different with bands you're a fan of. If you like a band enough to post on their goddamn message boards, one would think laying down some dough on a counter to receive the hard copy wouldn't be a big deal.

HeadAroundU
10-26-2006, 08:49 PM
Fair enough. It's been added to my to-do list.
Did you buy any other offspring albums?

Floyd the Barber
10-27-2006, 05:11 AM
Did you buy any other offspring albums?

Yep, the two I don't have are S/T and Conspiracy of One. I've got all the songs from Conspiracy and everything from S/T except Kill the President.

rlplaymaker
10-27-2006, 08:02 AM

dude, u didnt buy the offspring's album? you dont belong here. poo head