PDA

View Full Version : Any memebers still here from the 2000 message board?

vov_guitar_ace
10-25-2006, 10:46 AM
Greetings!

Wondering who has survived from the Offspring message board that was online around 2000.

Well, who is still here? Whatever happened to web_dude?

Zee
10-25-2006, 11:10 AM
I really vaguely remember your nick actually, I registered somewhere around September 2000 I think.

Web_Dude probably got just kicked off. Or maybe he realized to quit the job himself, thank God. He wasn't being very active on his latest years... like the BBS was down something like half a year before this current one came in and Liberation Media.

the_GoDdEsS
10-25-2006, 11:19 AM
Was that your user name? I don't remember you from back then, if that's the case.

Mota Boy
10-25-2006, 02:08 PM
Just check the moderator list - we're just about all from that era, except for JohnnyNemesis - he's part of our diversification program.

HornyPope
10-25-2006, 03:06 PM
Just check the moderator list - we're just about all from that era, except for JohnnyNemesis - he's part of our diversification program.

HAH!

Was that your user name? I don't remember you from back then, if that's the case.

It was the same. He was a younger kid, russian, living in England, then moved to USA. liked math I think. Registered in late 2000. He talked to a couple of girls on the forum.
That's his bio.

wheelchairman
10-25-2006, 03:17 PM
I remember your name. It's a really stupid name.

Tizzalicious
10-25-2006, 03:19 PM
HAH!

It was the same. He was a younger kid, russian, living in England, then moved to USA. liked math I think. Registered in late 2000. He talked to a couple of girls on the forum.
That's his bio.

How come you always know everything about everyone?

I remember the name too.

HornyPope
10-25-2006, 03:31 PM
Let's just say I have a good memory.

Rag Doll
10-25-2006, 07:23 PM
I remember you...I don't remember as much about you as Vlad does, but I remember you nonetheless. I used to be dexsgirl way back when...

vov_guitar_ace
10-25-2006, 07:32 PM
Ah! Hello Dexsgirl! I remember that name...with that huge quantity of posts too.

Anyway, it seems HornyPope and Wheelchairman have not changed...which is scary since that means they were already old men back in the 2000, and now...well god knows what they are now. hahaha Who were these girls by the way?

So who crowned all of the regulars as moderators?

Endymion
10-25-2006, 09:15 PM
who said what about math where?

vov_guitar_ace
10-25-2006, 10:43 PM
We did...

Endymion...you were doing that AP Calculus rubbish right? 5-sville or something?

Anyway...why is "Math" getting such a reaction from you? You like Math? What kind?

Mota Boy
10-25-2006, 11:04 PM
Anyway, it seems HornyPope and Wheelchairman have not changed...which is scary since that means they were already old men back in the 2000, and now...well god knows what they are now.Your logic is infallible.

Tizzalicious
10-26-2006, 12:09 AM
So who crowned all of the regulars as moderators?

We got to vote for them ourselves.

I used to be PuNk JuNkEe by the way.

Endymion
10-26-2006, 12:10 AM
We did...

Endymion...you were doing that AP Calculus rubbish right? 5-sville or something?

Anyway...why is "Math" getting such a reaction from you? You like Math? What kind?

damn, that was a long time ago. and yes, i do like math very much. i really enjoy discrete math, sets, and graph theory recently, as i'm now also a computer science major with a heavy focus on theory (computability, algorithms, etc).

Jojan
10-26-2006, 02:19 AM
I am from the old board. \m/. irox

wheelchairman
10-26-2006, 02:33 AM
Vlad changed. I made him a sensitive man of culture now.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/wheelchairman/Vlad.jpg

Izie
10-26-2006, 01:26 PM
Vlad changed. I made him a sensitive man of culture now.

Or how about, Tizz and I made you two men of culture. Or at least we're getting there...

And as for the thread starter, I remember the nick and I have no idea why. Hm.

Orange County
10-26-2006, 03:42 PM
Who remembers Chris Sneed/Sneedo :D

HA

Endymion
10-26-2006, 09:23 PM
Who remembers Chris Sneed/Sneedo :D

HA

um, he still posts in GOD.

darea
10-27-2006, 12:45 AM
in 1999, 2000 I came to this forum but I had a different pseudo and I actually dont remember it anymore but I was more often on the offspring.net forum cause it was cool, this one was cool too but anyway I was more on that other one. I was maybe called something like Jolaboss.

JoY
10-27-2006, 08:13 AM
who said what about math where?

*cracks up* <3

hi! I barely remember you, but I do remember your name vaguely. I used to be Joy &.. still am.

ninthlayer
10-27-2006, 05:11 PM
Vlad remembers all of that information about vov, but didn't even realize that I'd been around for like four or five years when the mod votes were going on. I've gotta say that I'm crushed.

Little_Miss_1565
10-29-2006, 05:13 PM
Ya, well, lyfe is pain born2die. :P

I remember referring to a regular by the nickname "vov." Welcome back! I had the same name then as now.

HornyPope
10-29-2006, 08:59 PM
I remember the more important facets about you. Your tender lips, soft white skin, smooth and silky hair, deep brown eyes....

ninthlayer
10-30-2006, 12:10 AM
Make eyes singular and you'd be correct on all counts.

Vera
10-30-2006, 02:52 AM
I don't recall you but anyways, still here. Still Vera, too.

Fat Boy Samsam
10-30-2006, 01:09 PM
Sorry - don't remember you :o

I was 'Cool Punk Kid'

TheOldMark
10-30-2006, 08:28 PM
Greetings!

Wondering who has survived from the Offspring message board that was online around 2000.

Well, who is still here? Whatever happened to web_dude?

I been here since '97 I think. Way back when Corey Hammer still ran the site. Corey left the role of webmaster because the band didnt want to pay Corey fulltime. I dont know if that was the same fate as webdude (whos real name was Justin Beope), but I know he worked for Nitro. People dont always stay at the same job forever so it wouldnt surprise me if he left. I think I remember he was living in San Diego and not Garden Grove, and that may have been a factor.

As for me, well, Im 22 now. The Offspring are still my favorite band but I just dont come around here in the compulsive way that I used to. I suppose the main reason would be the general lack of maturity of the BBS users, the average age here is 12-16. I remember it being difficult to have an inteligent conversation, or make a logical point, just because of the lack of maturity. Another reason is that I have a life, a job, a girlfriend, and Im just not interested in whats going on on this BBS. Every once in awhile Ill get bored and check it out but rarely. I still want the inside info, but the reality is that there isnt much offered here.
Its cool to see some of the old school kids here. Brings back memories.

HornyPope
10-30-2006, 09:00 PM
^ Thit gets said here waay too often, but KILL YOURSELF. TODAY. (and the hour on my clock is 11:59)

wheelchairman
10-30-2006, 10:12 PM
Mark, weren't you chased off here for being a complete retard?

I mean for being more mature and having a hot offline girlfriend.

Little_Miss_1565
10-31-2006, 03:14 PM
I been here since '97 I think. Way back when Corey Hammer still ran the site. Corey left the role of webmaster because the band didnt want to pay Corey fulltime. I dont know if that was the same fate as webdude (whos real name was Justin Beope), but I know he worked for Nitro. People dont always stay at the same job forever so it wouldnt surprise me if he left. I think I remember he was living in San Diego and not Garden Grove, and that may have been a factor.

As for me, well, Im 22 now. The Offspring are still my favorite band but I just dont come around here in the compulsive way that I used to. I suppose the main reason would be the general lack of maturity of the BBS users, the average age here is 12-16. I remember it being difficult to have an inteligent conversation, or make a logical point, just because of the lack of maturity. Another reason is that I have a life, a job, a girlfriend, and Im just not interested in whats going on on this BBS. Every once in awhile Ill get bored and check it out but rarely. I still want the inside info, but the reality is that there isnt much offered here.
Its cool to see some of the old school kids here. Brings back memories.

Wow, you're still as stuck-up and holier-than-thou than ever. Color me impressed.

Mota Boy
10-31-2006, 03:37 PM
I remember it being difficult to have an inteligent conversation, or make a logical point, just because of the lack of maturity...
I feel your pain Mark. As an inteligent persun myself, I too wish we had more inteligent conversayshun.

XYlophonetreeZ
10-31-2006, 04:01 PM
Holy FUCK, Mark is a pompous douche. Suicide now plz.

coke_a_holic
11-01-2006, 11:33 PM
Yeah, I would like to come see how you guys are doing everyonce in a while... but I'm have SEX with my GIRLFRIEND. You know, standard penetration stuff. Condom AND pill during SEX. With a GIRL.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-02-2006, 12:43 AM
I have sex with my girlfriend while browsing the BBS.

She doesn't mind.

Jojan
11-02-2006, 04:48 PM
I made the official thread for only the Swedish on the old borad. w00t I r0x

RobinoZombie
11-04-2006, 03:25 AM
i registered sometime during late 2000 what i can recall...
..might be later though, but its all good

JoY
11-04-2006, 05:22 AM
I feel your pain Mark. As an inteligent persun myself, I too wish we had more inteligent conversayshun.

*giggles*

oh man.. Mark, just fucking say you've got a life the bbs doesn't fit into, or that you've grown bored with the bbs, whatever. anything, ANYTHING would be more credible than you saying you're too mature for this bbs. the average age is probably around 17, but there's a wide range. people from 12 to 24 happily browse this board for fun & to have discussions with each other. some people act younger than their age, some older. but when you say you feel too old, that shows you fit in the first category. it's the "I'm above you guys"-attitude that gave you away.

Oxygene
12-02-2006, 05:01 AM
hahaha.. some things never change.. like mark bashing.. but I remember him from the old bbs, and also, I think I saw him in person at a NYC show.. I went with mike 911 who has been incredibly hard to reach recently.. BTW just for everyones edification it's Cory Hammer not Corey.. he has actually gotten a job at a big computer company, and lives happily in texas I believe, he got married and has two kids, and cory is one of the coolest/nicest people ever! I stayed with him for a few days back in like 99 I think, before he got married, but I did meet his then fiance.
Anyway, the realy oldschoolers were on the capsi offspring mailing list, and then niels' list, and the old #offspring and #the_offspring undernet chatrooms which delirium ran... like Tracy Fogel, Mike, Delirium, Niels, AlBundy Rachel Leko, and whole buncha other people... like back from fucking 96 before theoffspring.net was theoffspring.net and was called the alternative offspring home page, and there was no official website, and dexter's email addy was DexterH at AOL, and wrote to the list.. haha those were fun times :) oldskool baby :) :cool:

One thing I remember from the old message board is you got like a serial number when you registered and mike got #21 or something mark had #17 and I had #6, I remember someone tried to register my username the second the bbs opened for themselves and webdude had to step in and give it to me.. crazy shit, I miss the old days :) But I love the new ones... hehe

rockhell
12-09-2006, 03:08 PM
Yup those were the days.

adombomb222
12-19-2006, 09:20 PM
Vlad remembers all of that information about vov, but didn't even realize that I'd been around for like four or five years when the mod votes were going on. I've gotta say that I'm crushed.

The people who are mods were voted in?

Endymion
12-19-2006, 10:51 PM

yes, we were.

JoY
12-20-2006, 03:07 AM
that's so 1337.

Oxygene
12-20-2006, 09:33 AM
that's so 1337.

actually it's just scientific proof that democracy doesn't work and is destined for failure... :)

Tizzalicious
12-20-2006, 09:49 AM
Do you feel obliged to make stupid remarks in every thread?

Oxygene
12-20-2006, 10:50 AM
Do you feel obliged to make stupid remarks in every thread?

Well I'm trying hard to blend in with all of you...

JohnnyNemesis
12-20-2006, 11:33 AM
You're an idiot.

I never saw this post. It completely wins.

Oxygene
12-20-2006, 11:51 AM
You're an idiot.

still my wit is second to none.. =)

0r4ng3
12-20-2006, 11:53 AM
What's with you and wit? Not everything needs to be witty all the time.

Oxygene
12-20-2006, 11:56 AM

No it doesn't and I didn't say I was perfect (in case you're wondering which I'm sure you are.. no I'm not perfect), I said I was witty, and what's witty needs to be witty to be witty.. however just because something is witty doesn't mean it's perfect, it means it's witty enough to be witty... despite the fact, that something that's perfect does need to be witty, but something can be too witty, in which case it's still witty, but not perfect. that's what's with me and wit..kapisch?

Little_Miss_1565
12-20-2006, 02:21 PM
Good lord, when did everyone's sense of humor die.

But Oxy, I never remembered you being so much of a namedropper--Mark, absolutely, but you? Of course those of us who had extremely low member numbers on the old board remember what they are. But no one else cares so what's the point in harping on it? Everyone knows you, you don't need to prove anything to anyone.

Oxygene
12-20-2006, 04:02 PM
Good lord, when did everyone's sense of humor die.

But Oxy, I never remembered you being so much of a namedropper--Mark, absolutely, but you? Of course those of us who had extremely low member numbers on the old board remember what they are. But no one else cares so what's the point in harping on it? Everyone knows you, you don't need to prove anything to anyone.

Well I didn't have any "name dropping" intentions if it came out wrong sorry.. the reason I had a low number actually is prolly because some fuck registered my nick the SECOND the bbs opened, and webdude had to get it back for me or something like that... I actually thought it was Mark... btw how was he a namedropper? whos name could he/did he drop?

EDIT
oh shit I just re-read my post ... because of the name dropping thing, and I saw I already said this thing about my nick.. so fuck it :P
Anyway I never thought of Cory or Mike or Delirium as name dropping.. but oh well... name dropping would be like "uh I had beer with dexter and charlie harper of the uk subs" or some shit like that no?

Little_Miss_1565
12-20-2006, 06:38 PM
Yeah, it would, but it's also namechecking other things to show others how long you've been around and how involved in the scene you are. It's cool, baby, we know.

adombomb222
12-20-2006, 07:48 PM
No it doesn't and I didn't say I was perfect (in case you're wondering which I'm sure you are.. no I'm not perfect), I said I was witty, and what's witty needs to be witty to be witty.. however just because something is witty doesn't mean it's perfect, it means it's witty enough to be witty... despite the fact, that something that's perfect does need to be witty, but something can be too witty, in which case it's still witty, but not perfect. that's what's with me and wit..kapisch?

Is he done rambling? Above my own malevolent against you, I did, in a sarcastic after though kind of way, find that a little funny. Maybe because I realized that the voice that was reading the text mess up, but still a little funny.

Paint_It_Black
12-20-2006, 11:12 PM

Says Jesse, in his first ever non-witty post.

Wait a second, the irony of that makes it witty. Damn you 0r4ng3, damn you.

Oh, I used to be scared_wolf by the way. Been around since the graffiti wall thing.

Oxygene
12-21-2006, 01:33 AM
Yeah, it would, but it's also namechecking other things to show others how long you've been around and how involved in the scene you are. It's cool, baby, we know.

It's funny how a dirty little schmuck like mike evolves into someone who you "name check" :) oh well.. really I was just reminisin (sp)

adombomb222
12-21-2006, 09:46 PM

yes, we were.

So can we, re-vote new mods? Or would that only happen when a new BBS is made?

Paint_It_Black
12-22-2006, 01:22 AM
Why would you want to? If you're dissatisfied with any aspect of the current service they're providing I expect they'll listen to any reasonable requests you'd like to make.

adombomb222
12-22-2006, 07:56 AM
It's not that I don't like them, as a matter of fact I think they are doing a pretty damn good job maintaining any sense of security, protecting us from Spam, keeping the ever so growing trolling problem down and making sure our experience is a good one while on the BSS. I just would like to see who would get voted, and if Id get any votes. :rolleyes:

Paint_It_Black
12-22-2006, 11:18 AM
Well, I can probably answer that for you. Pretty much the same people would be voted for, and you wouldn't be one of them. No offense, but you just wouldn't.

WebDudette
12-22-2006, 11:20 AM
In all honesty, I don't think you would even be nominated.

Mota Boy
12-22-2006, 01:56 PM
As I pointed out earlier, Ricky (JohnnyNemesis) was really the only "new" person voted in, and he'd been around for over a year at that point and had several thousand posts (also, he'd once been on the board waaaay back in the day which gave him some authenticity). It just takes a lot to establish who you are on this board, and it makes it that much more difficult that a lot of the users that have already established themselves stubbornly hang around. I doubt you'd get many votes, just because of your relatively low post count and presence, especially considering you'd be competing with not only the current mods, but a host of other well-established members.

JohnnyNemesis
12-22-2006, 02:18 PM
Yeah. There's also the fact that our personalities were established too. I remember there were a bunch of people who didn't even like most of the eventual moderators but said they were voting us in because they thought we could be objective about things and do our jobs fairly. Of course, there was also the inevitable controversy that comes with ALL voting situations, but that passed.

TheOldMark
12-29-2006, 11:35 AM
Wow, you're still as stuck-up and holier-than-thou than ever. Color me impressed.

Some things never change. Your so kingpin for being the mod. How dare I even return and chime in to remenice the old days.

Oxy, good to know your still around. :D
Someone snagged "Mark" when this current BBS was created. It was probably that 40-something woman who attempted to moderate the chatroom. By then I believe Webdude was long gone. And besides I think he was pissed off I gave out his real name.:eek:

Everyone else with the Mark-bashing, thanks for proving my point. :cool: It never ends does it? I never understood the hostility on the board. With so few harcore offspring fans on earth, you would think we'd all get along. :confused:

You can have the BBS.

Oh yeah, one more thing. Being the webmaster of offspringfans.com, distributing conspiracy of one, and being mentioned in Spin magazine landed me a job as an IT Manager.

Little_Miss_1565
12-29-2006, 11:41 AM
Hey Mark, way to come back weeks after the fact to get all butthurt over something no one cares about. Good to know nothing changes indeed!

Ever stop to think that maybe there's "Mark bashing" because you are a stuck-up ass who confuses reminiscing with being a stuck-up ass? Yeah, Web Dude left because YOU gave out his name. It's all about YOU. You must be so special. And you're the only one who Web Dude leaked tracks of CO1 to, are you? So Sam didn't receive "Vultures" and a few others from him because he wanted to get her to send topless pictures? No, of course not, because it's all about Mark and his self-made Offspring empire.

Hardcore fans would get along better if they didn't constantly try to prove themselves--needlessly, I might add. People know what you did, and more importantly, people know what you didn't do, which is single-handedly distribute CO1 online. People would get along with you if you were at all capable of dropping the bravado and just act like a human.

TheOldMark
12-29-2006, 11:56 AM
Hey Mark, way to come back weeks after the fact to get all butthurt over something no one cares about. Good to know nothing changes indeed!

Ever stop to think that maybe there's "Mark bashing" because you are a stuck-up ass who confuses reminiscing with being a stuck-up ass? Yeah, Web Dude left because YOU gave out his name. It's all about YOU. You must be so special. And you're the only one who Web Dude leaked tracks of CO1 to, are you? So Sam didn't receive "Vultures" and a few others from him because he wanted to get her to send topless pictures? No, of course not, because it's all about Mark and his self-made Offspring empire.

Hardcore fans would get along better if they didn't constantly try to prove themselves--needlessly, I might add. People know what you did, and more importantly, people know what you didn't do, which is single-handedly distribute CO1 online. People would get along with you if you were at all capable of dropping the bravado and just act like a human.

I never said I was the sole distributor. Your jumping to hostilities.

Little_Miss_1565
12-29-2006, 11:59 AM
And no mention of you claiming to have single-handedly driven off Web Dude for saying his real name.

You didn't exactly disclaim you were one of many to distribute Co1 online. Sin of omission.

TheOldMark
12-29-2006, 12:06 PM
And no mention of you claiming to have single-handedly driven off Web Dude for saying his real name.

You didn't exactly disclaim you were one of many to distribute Co1 online. Sin of omission.

oh you must have misunderstood the webdude thing. I was refering to Oxygene, when he said webdude hooked him up with his name after someone stole it. The same deal wasnt offered to me, I believe, becaused he was pissed off about the name thing.

TheOldMark
12-29-2006, 12:07 PM

and didnt u used to live in Indiana? What're u doing here?

Little_Miss_1565
12-29-2006, 12:08 PM
I moved. Self-explanatory.

Mark, seriously, "Mark" is a fairly common name. "Oxygene" is not. It's really pretty self-centered to think that someone stole it just to get at you.

TheOldMark
12-29-2006, 12:11 PM
I moved. Self-explanatory.

Mark, seriously, "Mark" is a fairly common name. "Oxygene" is not. It's really pretty self-centered to think that someone stole it just to get at you.

someone nabbed his name and my name in the same day. they nabbed his just to piss him off, one could conclude the same person did it to me for the same reason.

Sin Studly
12-29-2006, 12:13 PM
Some things never change.

Like your sanctimonious self-righteous faggotry.

Your so kingpin for being the mod.

No, only idiots and faggots would liken a moderatorship to some kind of superior power instead of unpaid volunteer work, which she is kind enough to do for us. You're an idiot, and you're also a sanctimonious self-righteous faggot.

How dare I even return and chime in to remenice the old days.

Nobody liked you in the old days, because you were a sanctimonious self-righteous faggot, and nobody likes you now. "How dare you return and chime in to remenice[sic] the old days?", no... "How dare you expect people not to think you're a sanctimonious self-righteous faggot for acting in the exact same faggotted way we were too old to not recognise as faggotry back when we were fifteen"

Oxy, good to know your still around. :D

No it isn't.

Someone snagged "Mark" when this current BBS was created. It was probably that 40-something woman who attempted to moderate the chatroom.

That's the most insane, deluded, self-aggrandising conspiracy theory I've ever seen. You're a sanctimonious self-righteous faggot. Yeah, if somebody registers a username as insanely uncommon as 'Mark', it's obviously a plot against you. You are such a sanctimonious self-righteous faggot.

By then I believe Webdude was long gone. And besides I think he was pissed off I gave out his real name.:eek:

Namedrop + Hints to Inside Info = Abject Faggotry. No wonder you get along with Oxygene, you pair of sanctimonious self-righteous faggots.

Everyone else with the Mark-bashing, thanks for proving my point.

If your point was 'People hate me because I'm a self-righteous sanctimonious faggot', you're welcome.

It never ends does it?

It ended when you left. It started when you returned. It'll end again when you leave.

I never understood the hostility on the board.

Then I guess you're not just a sanctimonious self-righteous faggot, you're a sanctimonious self-righteous stupid faggot with no comprehensive skills.

With so few harcore offspring fans on earth, you would think we'd all get along.

Not when some of them are sanctimonious self-righteous faggots and some of them aren't.

You can have the BBS.

You won't be missed.

Oh yeah, one more thing. Being the webmaster of offspringfans.com, distributing conspiracy of one, and being mentioned in Spin magazine landed me a job as an IT Manager.

Good for you. But what in the name of slow suffering fuck makes you think any of us would care? If you were elected the Vice-President of fucking Belgium none of us would care. If you raised an army, overthrew every government on the fucking planet and declared yourself the "Supreme Emporer of Earth", and passed a bunch of laws demanding people care about you, none of us would care. Because you're a sanctimonious self-righteous faggot and none of us care how you eke out your days.

TheOldMark
12-29-2006, 12:22 PM
you're a sanctimonious self-righteous faggot.

thanks, that whole repetitive rant gave me a good chuckle. Im glad you had so many fine points to backup your opinion. how old are you anyway? 11?

ps. Oxy and I have met in 'real life', if you reread his post. back in the day I helped him send out his band's demos to labels in the US. thats why we get along.

Sin Studly
12-29-2006, 12:24 PM
You about done with your faggotry yet, faggot? Good, this is the part where you leave, instead of whining that you're going to and coming back to post more dozens of times. Just leave.

the_GoDdEsS
12-29-2006, 12:26 PM
The thing we all love is some self-righteous people riding over here on their high horsie, emerging somewhere from the past, thinking nothing has changed. Oh shit, you have a girlfriend. Oh shit, you have a job. Oh shit, there is nothing to talk about here. Oh shit, we're all stupid kids. Oh fucking shit, you have to come here to announce that.

You've been wrong on many points trying to generalise what the forums are like. You don't know dick about the forum because you've been gone too long and frankly, you're being a fag with the defence mechanisms of a child. You can't survive on here.

Little_Miss_1565
12-29-2006, 12:26 PM
Hey, awesome, half of the BBS regulars have met in real life, too.

Sin Studly
12-29-2006, 12:28 PM
a) I was this 18 year old virgin who posted on an internet forum once

b) So then I like, left for six years.

c) And then when I was 24 a drunk girl let me put my thingy in her whatsit

d) OMFG i'm gonna rejoin the forum to tell them what LOSERS they are!!!!

JohnnyNemesis
12-29-2006, 12:29 PM
Im glad you had so many fine points to backup your opinion.

He actually did have lots of points to back up his opinion. If you read them, rather than just fixating on his language as an excuse to ignore the points, you'd stop your bullshit by now.

Sin Studly
12-29-2006, 12:31 PM
My only point is that Mark is a sanctimonious self-righteous faggot. He's never gonna change, so why bother making any other points? What a faggoted faggot.

Mannen som blev en gris
12-29-2006, 12:38 PM
So Sam didn't receive "Vultures" and a few others from him because he wanted to get her to send topless pictures?

Wait, what? I demand an explanation.

... and I guess an answer to the question "Did she?"

0r4ng3
12-29-2006, 12:40 PM
... and I guess an answer to the question "Did she?"
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess "no".

Mannen som blev en gris
12-29-2006, 12:44 PM
Hey, you never know.

TheOldMark
12-29-2006, 03:27 PM
Oh shit, there is nothing to talk about here.

really? seems like you have alot to say.

the_GoDdEsS
12-29-2006, 03:39 PM
Whoa, you so missed it, taking that out of context. Your spelling and reading comprehension skills are quite sad for your self-proclaimed superiority and intelligence. I can't say I'm impressed.

Rag Doll
12-29-2006, 03:43 PM
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess "no".

Jesse guessed correctly. WebDude gave me that as well as a bunch of stuff from No Doubt before that was released, cause I used to have the hots for Gwen Stefani. And he never got boobshots, despite repeated begging. bwaha.

Do you think that could get me an IT job? Or do I need the boobshots for that? =\

Little_Miss_1565
12-29-2006, 04:54 PM
Do you think that could get me an IT job? Or do I need the boobshots for that? =\

Definitely need the boobshots.

Sin Studly
12-29-2006, 10:13 PM
really? seems like you have alot to say.

Bitch, is you fucking retarded?

XYlophonetreeZ
12-29-2006, 11:11 PM
You can have the BBS.
This is my absolute favorite instance of Mark's faggotry. Oh, thanks, Mark. Glad we can have the BBS. Glad you're so kind to bequeath it to us.

We've been having the BBS for a long time. What's your point?

JohnnyNemesis
12-30-2006, 01:52 AM
It's crazy that the actual content of TheOldMark's posts is what's pissin' you all off. For me, it's the unbelievable douchebaggery in that avatar that repulses me.

Oxygene
12-30-2006, 05:28 AM
Hahaha
If I wanted to please everyone I'd say I'd also ran my offspring site, I put americana online for download AND I got my PICTURE in Kerrang! (didn't u send me that scan 1565 over AOL a few years ago?)And I didn't get shit for it :)

But why bother

Actually Mark is an OK guy he's kinda rough around the edges, but you have to take the shit he says lightly... and all of you are just as self centered basically as he is, he's just raw about it, and doesn't hide it. He's the perfect example of how you guys take shit way too seriously (something I'm often accused of).
I got my splinter Mp4s (that's right not Mp3s) from someone at Nitro before ANYTHING was online ANYWHERE, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I also got a da hui dvd before it was out wooohooo :) I got in trouble for posting about that on the old bbs.. dexter got mad.. whoooops :)
Enough of the kidding around... Oh and I didn't have to send boobshots for those... I wanna see some insane posts!!! :)

Sin Studly
12-30-2006, 05:57 AM
Hahaha
If I wanted to please everyone I'd say I'd also ran my offspring site, I put americana online for download AND I got my PICTURE in Kerrang! (didn't u send me that scan 1565 over AOL a few years ago?)And I didn't get shit for it :)

I got my splinter Mp4s (that's right not Mp3s) from someone at Nitro before ANYTHING was online ANYWHERE, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I also got a da hui dvd before it was out wooohooo :) I got in trouble for posting about that on the old bbs.. dexter got mad.. whoooops :)
Enough of the kidding around... Oh and I didn't have to send boobshots for those... I wanna see some insane posts!!! :)

But why bother

Jesus fucking Christ you suck.

Little_Miss_1565
12-30-2006, 06:24 AM
Hahaha

But why bother

Actually Mark is an OK guy he's kinda rough around the edges, but you have to take the shit he says lightly... and all of you are just as self centered basically as he is, he's just raw about it, and doesn't hide it. He's the perfect example of how you guys take shit way too seriously (something I'm often accused of).

Oxy, your bragging even pissed off DEXTER, and yet you persist? That is the most idiotic thing I've ever heard. And yes, I did send you that scan.

There's a difference between being just straight up self-centered, as everyone is to varying degrees, and being a by-the-book egomaniac. Mark is the latter.

And for fuck's sake, no one sent Web Dude any boobshots. He tried like hell to get them from we underage girls, but failed. It's disturbing to think that I'm actually among the older ones, and I was 16. I got to see all kinds of shit before it came out but it was all because Web Dude wanted to see my boobs--but I'm not so crazy to think I'm the only one. Sometimes I wonder how much of his failed underage boob campaign had to do with him abandoning the old board and chat. But no, it MUST have been because Mark revealed his real name...which was in the liner notes of Americana and on the CD extra anyway.

the_GoDdEsS
12-30-2006, 06:28 AM
Uhhhh, bragging and boasting is a typical sign of preschool age...

Rag Doll
12-30-2006, 06:45 AM
omgzzzzz i r teh koolz i r in mag!!1111!!11!!eleven!!!1!! i hav teh m4pz u fagz hav teh mp3z lolololololz i made dexter mad i r so hxc1337member6!!11!1!@2!32!

And for fuck's sake, no one sent Web Dude any boobshots. He tried like hell to get them from we underage girls, but failed. It's disturbing to think that I'm actually among the older ones, and I was 16. I got to see all kinds of shit before it came out but it was all because Web Dude wanted to see my boobs--but I'm not so crazy to think I'm the only one. Sometimes I wonder how much of his failed underage boob campaign had to do with him abandoning the old board and chat. But no, it MUST have been because Mark revealed his real name...which was in the liner notes of Americana and on the CD extra anyway.

exactly.

failed underage boob campaign

so much win.

Little_Miss_1565
12-30-2006, 06:54 AM
omgzzzzz i r teh koolz i r in mag!!1111!!11!!eleven!!!1!! i hav teh m4pz u fagz hav teh mp3z lolololololz i made dexter mad i r so hxc1337member6!!11!1!@2!32!

baaahahahaha. Sam FTFW.

Clearly, m4p's are better than mp3's. Because 4 is bigger than 3! Nevermind the increased compression and decreased sound quality!

JohnnyNemesis
12-30-2006, 11:08 AM
I got my splinter Mp4s (that's right not Mp3s) from someone at Nitro before ANYTHING was online ANYWHERE

This is so sickeningly pathetic that I have to sig it.

Oxygene
12-30-2006, 05:19 PM
This is so sickeningly pathetic that I have to sig it.

if you didn't get that I was poking fun at mark, then I can truly only feel sorry for you...

Not Ozymandias
12-30-2006, 06:45 PM
I remember I used to post in Albums & Songs about my fantasy of making sweet love to the eye sockets of 9/11 victims just to get a rise out of Mark. He always ignored me. :(

Not Ozymandias
12-30-2006, 06:47 PM
Oh, and once I made a lame, benign joke accusing Oxy of stealing my user name after he'd starting posting again and he thought I was serious and totally flew off the fucking handle, reminding me I was a newb to him and the he was an old school member. I think after that I followed him around heckling everything he said until he left again.

Little_Miss_1565
12-30-2006, 09:32 PM
if you didn't get that I was poking fun at mark, then I can truly only feel sorry for you...

You might just want to "mea culpa" for being completely not clear about that instead of pitying JN.

JohnnyNemesis
12-31-2006, 02:30 PM

Fuck your pity, crybaby. The shit was pathetically funny whether you were poking fun at him or not.

Mota Boy
12-31-2006, 03:24 PM
I got to see all kinds of shit before it came out but it was all because Web Dude wanted to see my boobs--but I'm not so crazy to think I'm the only one.
I can only imagine the pictures that Oxy had to be sending to Webby to get his whatever he's talking about.

JohnnyNemesis
12-31-2006, 05:17 PM
He's talking about mp4's, foo'.

Oxygene
01-01-2007, 05:12 AM
Fuck your pity, crybaby. The shit was pathetically funny whether you were poking fun at him or not.

Ofcourse it was, but you took it seriously... funny how when I take something seriously that wasn't serious I'm an idiot, but when you take something seriously that wasn't serious I'm the idiot again... you seem to have a one track mind :)

Sin Studly
01-01-2007, 05:19 AM
funny how when I take something seriously that wasn't serious I'm an idiot, but when you take something seriously that wasn't serious I'm the idiot again...

That's not "funny", it's just that you're inherently an idiot.

Little_Miss_1565
01-01-2007, 08:14 AM
Ofcourse it was, but you took it seriously... funny how when I take something seriously that wasn't serious I'm an idiot, but when you take something seriously that wasn't serious I'm the idiot again... you seem to have a one track mind :)

Oxy, he didn't call you an idiot there. And whatever pissing match you're in with anyone else, it was 100% not clear you were making a remark about Mark.

JohnnyNemesis
01-01-2007, 01:18 PM
funny how when I take something seriously that wasn't serious I'm an idiot, but when you take something seriously that wasn't serious I'm the idiot again...

Well, yeah. Your idiocy isn't circumstantial, it's inherent. You're just a fucking whiny idiot.

Sin Studly
01-01-2007, 02:43 PM
just a fucking whiny idiot.

This will be on your tombstone, Oxygene.

TheOldMark
01-01-2007, 05:51 PM
I remember I used to post in Albums & Songs about my fantasy of making sweet love to the eye sockets of 9/11 victims just to get a rise out of Mark. He always ignored me. :(

Yeah, 9/11 isn't as much as a sore spot for me because I tend to believe the alternative explanations over the official story (conspiracy). Im guessing you just directed it at me cuz Im a New Yorker? I believe I interpretted that as a non-serious attempt to get attention. Besides Im really not much of a fan of the NYPD or the NYFD.

TheOldMark
01-01-2007, 05:52 PM
That's not "funny", it's just that you're inherently an idiot.

We're all idiots Oxygene! No matter what we say!

Sin Studly
01-01-2007, 06:04 PM
You'd have a strong case there, were it not for the fact that everything you say is fucking idiotic.

TheOldMark
01-01-2007, 06:14 PM
You'd have a strong case there, were it not for the fact that everything you say is fucking idiotic.

ooooo nice come back *lowers head in shame*

Little_Miss_1565
01-01-2007, 06:17 PM
Nevermind the fact that you can't come back to a single valid argument levelled against you in this thread, Mark.

TheOldMark
01-01-2007, 06:33 PM
Nevermind the fact that you can't come back to a single valid argument levelled against you in this thread, Mark.

What arguements? All I see are "your a faggot retard" "your so arrogant" and "your an idiot" and the same goes for Oxygene, the only one semi on my side. I dont see anything to backup the arguements against me.
I would think of all people 1565 could make a logical arguement. But when I said Webdude didn;t bother to return my login name because he was mad at me, you've misinterpretted it to say Webdude got mad at me so he shut down the whole BBS. No matter how many times I try to clear this up, you keep comming back to it.
Its all proving what I originally said about the current BBS members to be true. Im just kinda letting it go to see if anyone with a brain notices.

Little_Miss_1565
01-01-2007, 06:39 PM
Someone snagged "Mark" when this current BBS was created. It was probably that 40-something woman who attempted to moderate the chatroom. By then I believe Webdude was long gone. And besides I think he was pissed off I gave out his real name.:eek:

Ah, okay, you didn't claim to be the reason Web Dude left, but you do think that Linda was the one who stole your name just to spite you. Not much better.

Tizzalicious
01-01-2007, 06:50 PM
I tend to believe the alternative explanations over the official story (conspiracy).

Oh my mistake. Now I know you're a genius.

- WCM (is not a jew)

JohnnyNemesis
01-01-2007, 06:56 PM
What arguements? All I see are "your a faggot retard" "your so arrogant" and "your an idiot" and the same goes for Oxygene, the only one semi on my side.

That's all you see because that's all you've chosen to see. Examples of validity you overlooked:

No, only idiots and faggots would liken a moderatorship to some kind of superior power instead of unpaid volunteer work, which she is kind enough to do for us.

Yeah, if somebody registers a username as insanely uncommon as 'Mark', it's obviously a plot against you.

It ended when you left. It started when you returned. It'll end again when you leave.

Sin Studly
01-01-2007, 07:48 PM
Another one ; You're a mindless posing faggot who's taken pains to show off your consumption of an alcoholic beverage in the form of an avatar. Like, holy shit, how old are you? Drinking beer is only punkrawx to stupid thirteen-year-olds (you mindless posing faggot). Even if you were thirteen years old you'd look like a mindless posing faggot, but at least your faggotry would be excusable to any of us who could still recall what we were like at thirteen. Seriously, If I took myself a bottle of whatever and leant back carefully so that it was perfectly framed in my little 60px picture and stared around the bottle I was sucking on like so much green cock, so that everyone could see that I was some badass who chugs alcohol like a m'fucker, I'd be a mindless posing faggot. Unless you're living in fucking Kuwait or some place, it's not rebellious, and you look like a mindless posing faggot for showing off the fact that you drink alcohol. You mindless posing faggot.

PS ; I hate to even use the verb tense of such a faggotted word as 'poser', but nothing else adequate describes you, you mindless posing faggot.

PPS ; You're a mindless posing faggot.

Endymion
01-01-2007, 08:00 PM
lulz, brag, i got SPLINTER is a DRM-riddled faggot-filled file format! sux2bme!!1!

fixed .

Trippy_
01-01-2007, 10:31 PM
oxygene, fucking quit already. i pity dexter to have a fan like you. you try to put it as a joke even though deep inside of you you just want to fucking brag and be a tough guy for knowing some fucking celebrity. pathetic proposition and if dexter saw what you write here i wouldn't show up your face to him if i'd be you, you seem like a 11-year old teen. and mark, i happen to know who took your name on the old bbs and trust me, he didn't know who the fuck was some mark supposed to be, his own name was mark and that's why he took it. you can believe me or not but christ you both are childish, are all the "big" offspring fans as idiots as you are?

TheOldMark
01-02-2007, 07:37 AM
and mark, i happen to know who took your name on the old bbs and trust me, he didn't know who the fuck was some mark supposed to be, his own name was mark and that's why he took it. you can believe me or not but christ you both are childish, are all the "big" offspring fans as idiots as you are?

Lets put this matter to rest. Kindly search the memberlist for the username "mark"
Note the "Join Date: 10-23-2004"
Posts "Total Posts: 0 (0 posts per day)"
"Last Activity: 10-23-2004 08:45 PM"

Someone created it the day the new BBS opened, and then never logged in again. I'd say that makes my claim pretty valid.

the_GoDdEsS
01-02-2007, 07:49 AM
Lets put this matter to rest. Kindly search the memberlist for the username "mark"
Note the "Join Date: 10-23-2004"
Posts "Total Posts: 0 (0 posts per day)"
"Last Activity: 10-23-2004 08:45 PM"

Someone created it the day the new BBS opened, and then never logged in again. I'd say that makes my claim pretty valid.

Oh God, fucking boo hoo crybaby, why don't you kill yourself over it already? There are zillions of registered users with zero posts. There are zillions kids called Mark, not just in English-speaking countries. But yeah, what a fucking conspiracy against you! Sue somebody! Horrible injustice! Let the Earth shake with fear of revenge, for you the great one have been a victim of the claws of the internet where thousands of Marks are waiting to register their name just to take yours! Oh pain!

And it feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels...

TheOldMark
01-02-2007, 07:57 AM
Oh God, fucking boo hoo crybaby, why don't you kill yourself over it already? There are zillions of registered users with zero posts. There are zillions kids called Mark, not just in English-speaking countries. But yeah, what a fucking conspiracy against you! Sue somebody! Horrible injustice! Let the Earth shake with fear of revenge, for you the great one have been a victim of the claws of the internet where thousands of Marks are waiting to register their name just to take yours! Oh pain!

And it feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels...

welp, in context, i didnt care much, but people keep insisting I was wrong and couldnt defend myself, so there you go.

JohnnyNemesis
01-02-2007, 10:05 AM
people keep insisting I was wrong and couldnt defend myself, so there you go.

There who goes? There what goes? People insisted that you were wrong, you posted something tying to prove that you weren't, then the_GoDdEsS replied showing you that your logic makes no sense and that you were wrong indeed.

XYlophonetreeZ
01-02-2007, 11:52 AM
You know what, Mark? The "Mark" created on THIS board probably was created just to piss you off. But do a quick search of your own posts on this BBS, and you never cried about it like the whiny faggot you are. And yet, I distinctly remember you starting a thread angrily doing so.

That's because you did that on the last BBS that was up around the time Splinter was released, fuckhead. Someone registered under the name "Mark" and you threw a vaginal hissyfit about it. No wonder someone created a "Mark" on the first day here: they now knew for a fact that it would be hilarious to watch you whine and cry about it.

TheOldMark
01-02-2007, 01:27 PM
You know what, Mark? The "Mark" created on THIS board probably was created just to piss you off. But do a quick search of your own posts on this BBS, and you never cried about it like the whiny faggot you are. And yet, I distinctly remember you starting a thread angrily doing so.

That's because you did that on the last BBS that was up around the time Splinter was released, fuckhead. Someone registered under the name "Mark" and you threw a vaginal hissyfit about it. No wonder someone created a "Mark" on the first day here: they now knew for a fact that it would be hilarious to watch you whine and cry about it.

wow, you've monitored all my posts in the last 5 years? damn your worse than the FBI.

TheOldMark
01-02-2007, 01:29 PM
There who goes? There what goes? People insisted that you were wrong, you posted something tying to prove that you weren't, then the_GoDdEsS replied showing you that your logic makes no sense and that you were wrong indeed.

I disagree. All she did was call me a cry baby. Pulled out of context the rest of the convo. You all bitched that I was wrong. I provided evidence to the contrary, now all you can do is sit there and call me names. Refer to my first post in this thread.

XYlophonetreeZ
01-02-2007, 01:59 PM
wow, you've monitored all my posts in the last 5 years? damn your worse than the FBI.
I browsed your early posts after you brought up this guy named Mark who registered here. It took about 3 minutes. And it wasn't unusual at all that I remembered your psychotic outburst after discovering there was another Mark, because one tends to just remember things that are so shockingly pathetic.

TheOldMark
01-02-2007, 02:22 PM
I browsed your early posts after you brought up this guy named Mark who registered here. It took about 3 minutes. And it wasn't unusual at all that I remembered your psychotic outburst after discovering there was another Mark, because one tends to just remember things that are so shockingly pathetic.

Well again
1. this was not the issue i was trying to push in this thread, u all jumped on it.
2. I refered to Oxy's name being stolen.
3. Dont you think its a bit of a coincidence if 2 heavily active members have their names registered before they get a chance to, on the same day. you yourself admitted it was probably true that someone did it just to piss me off. So why are you all giving me shit over it? Its been proven, its been admitted, stop your bitching and move on, why are you still stuck on it?. I have a new name and I really dont give a shit. Pardon me for comparing myself to Oxygene.

Lodat225
01-02-2007, 02:40 PM
Yes, i was Web_Dude. Remember me?

JohnnyNemesis
01-02-2007, 02:55 PM
All she did was call me a cry baby.

Then I guess you overlooked this:

There are zillions of registered users with zero posts. There are zillions kids called Mark, not just in English-speaking countries.

Stop being such a liar, Mark.

XYlophonetreeZ
01-02-2007, 07:08 PM
Well again
1. this was not the issue i was trying to push in this thread, u all jumped on it.
2. I refered to Oxy's name being stolen.
3. Dont you think its a bit of a coincidence if 2 heavily active members have their names registered before they get a chance to, on the same day. you yourself admitted it was probably true that someone did it just to piss me off. So why are you all giving me shit over it? Its been proven, its been admitted, stop your bitching and move on, why are you still stuck on it?. I have a new name and I really dont give a shit. Pardon me for comparing myself to Oxygene.

Holy fuck, do you read ANYTHING? I admitted it might have been done to piss you off the SECOND time it happened, just because you were so overwhelmingly pathetic the FIRST time it happened.

TheOldMark
01-03-2007, 07:17 AM
Holy fuck, do you read ANYTHING? I admitted it might have been done to piss you off the SECOND time it happened, just because you were so overwhelmingly pathetic the FIRST time it happened.

based on what you've stated, what part of what I've said is untrue?

TheOldMark
01-03-2007, 07:18 AM
Yes, i was Web_Dude. Remember me?

how bout that? hes still kickin.

Kitten
01-03-2007, 11:24 AM
based on what you've stated, what part of what I've said is untrue?

It's just as likely that some guy named Mark decided to sign up, forgot his password or forgot about the forums. Does it really matter so much to you that you still rant and rave about it?

TheOldMark
01-03-2007, 12:07 PM
It's just as likely that some guy named Mark decided to sign up, forgot his password or forgot about the forums. Does it really matter so much to you that you still rant and rave about it?

no, it doesnt matter. everyone else jumped on it, called me names, and said i could defend myself. so, what do we have now? proof, from BBS records, and at least one person admitting it was done to piss me off. I dont understand what else would be needed. So why don't we just end it there.

Little_Miss_1565
01-03-2007, 02:36 PM
no, it doesnt matter. everyone else jumped on it, called me names, and said i could defend myself. so, what do we have now? proof, from BBS records, and at least one person admitting it was done to piss me off. I dont understand what else would be needed. So why don't we just end it there.

Because you haven't offered a shred of evidence, other than that someone registered it on the first day and never came back to it. Where did someone admit to taking it just to piss you off? Look at how many other zero-post names there are. And I'll just highlight something you seem to have missed the first time around:

and mark, i happen to know who took your name on the old bbs and trust me, he didn't know who the fuck was some mark supposed to be, his own name was mark and that's why he took it. you can believe me or not but christ you both are childish, are all the "big" offspring fans as idiots as you are?

TheOldMark
01-03-2007, 05:31 PM
Because you haven't offered a shred of evidence, other than that someone registered it on the first day and never came back to it. Where did someone admit to taking it just to piss you off? Look at how many other zero-post names there are. And I'll just highlight something you seem to have missed the first time around:

one person claiming to know who it was isnt evidence. bbs record is. throw in the same issue that oxygenes was taken on the same day.

That_Guy91
01-03-2007, 06:39 PM
one person claiming to know who it was isnt evidence. bbs record is. throw in the same issue that oxygenes was taken on the same day.

Things can be a coincidence, you over-inflated windbag.

JohnnyNemesis
01-03-2007, 08:12 PM

For fuck's sake, YOUR NAME IS MARK.

Kitten
01-04-2007, 02:17 AM

They actually said it might have been done to piss you off, not saying that it WAS done for that reason. Oxygenes may have been taken to spite him, your name is a very common one, so it's just as likely they had no idea that you hold exclusive rights over it.

the_GoDdEsS
01-04-2007, 06:28 AM
Yeah, except you still haven't realised that the whole registered user name is not the point here. The point here is you ridiculing yourself beyond belief. Good work. Keep it up.

Lodat225
01-04-2007, 01:58 PM
how bout that? hes still kickin.

yep. me Web_dude. im still kickin'.

edit: fucking idiot.

Sin Studly
01-04-2007, 05:40 PM
Mark is a faggot.

Linda
01-07-2007, 09:09 PM
Wow, you're still as stuck-up and holier-than-thou than ever.

I totally agree! This topic had me both laughing and shaking my head in disbelief. Mark sure hasn't changed a bit. He is still the same arrogant, self-centered asshole he always was. Mark, you aren't important enough for me to even think about bothering to take your stupid user name so you couldn't have it. Jesus-H-Christ, get over yourself!

Oxygene
01-08-2007, 07:06 AM
Actually I always thought it was Mark who registered my name.. I never knew who did it, I didn't care much. But I think it isn't a cooincidence, that two heavily used usernames were registered the second the bbs opened for registration... Either way I was dicking around with the whole "being cooler than mark" thing with the mp4s.. trying to be funny. I guess it backfired, because people took it seriously. Either way, I think you all need to chill out.. I don't get why it pleasures you to dick with mark. Who gives a fuck why his nick was registered? Unless I see a post from "Mark" username stating why that nick was registered I'm not gonna debate an uncertain FACT. Although there is a higher chance of registering a regular name, then a misspelled element.. either way, you people need to cut this shit out, it's boring.

JohnnyNemesis
01-08-2007, 08:01 AM
The point isn't that people enjoy arguing with him; it's just frustrating that one of the most common names in the world is being dragged into a conspiracy theory. It's the unbelievable stupidity behind that mere suggestion that infuriates most people.

Little_Miss_1565
01-08-2007, 10:24 AM
Oxy, there are countless names registered with zero posts. There are just hundreds, if not thousands, of people we're simply not going to hear from. WIth you, i'll believe that someone registered your name to fuck with you. It's an unusual name. Mark, however, as stated a zillion times, is extraordinarily common worldwide and is about as likely to have been completely innocent as it was to have been someone trying to fuck with him. It was the first day forums opened with new registrations, after all. If Mark didn't have such an ego, no one would be trying to fuck with him like they are. Like JN said, people fuck with Mark because he'll bite and freak out. But really, as recently demonstrated in GOD, he'll freak out for no real reason when no one is fucking with him.

TheOldMark
01-08-2007, 12:41 PM
Oxy, there are countless names registered with zero posts. There are just hundreds, if not thousands, of people we're simply not going to hear from. WIth you, i'll believe that someone registered your name to fuck with you. It's an unusual name. Mark, however, as stated a zillion times, is extraordinarily common worldwide and is about as likely to have been completely innocent as it was to have been someone trying to fuck with him. It was the first day forums opened with new registrations, after all. If Mark didn't have such an ego, no one would be trying to fuck with him like they are. Like JN said, people fuck with Mark because he'll bite and freak out. But really, as recently demonstrated in GOD, he'll freak out for no real reason when no one is fucking with him.

Ive been pretty calm trying to demonstrate the common stupidity and irrationality of the board. Betcha Dexter and Noodles would spend more time here if you werent such wankers.

TheOldMark
01-08-2007, 12:42 PM
I totally agree! This topic had me both laughing and shaking my head in disbelief. Mark sure hasn't changed a bit. He is still the same arrogant, self-centered asshole he always was. Mark, you aren't important enough for me to even think about bothering to take your stupid user name so you couldn't have it. Jesus-H-Christ, get over yourself!

who asked you

HornyPope
01-08-2007, 12:46 PM
Hey Mark, tell everyone about the time you registered your name at spot #5 and promptly fucked up with the confirmation email. What's your excuse for fucking up yourself?

TheOldMark
01-08-2007, 12:52 PM
Things can be a coincidence, you over-inflated windbag.

oh cut the jealousy all ready. get over it.

TheOldMark
01-08-2007, 12:53 PM
Hey Mark, tell everyone about the time you registered your name at spot #5 and promptly fucked up with the confirmation email. What's your excuse for fucking up yourself?

I dont recall this happening

HornyPope
01-08-2007, 12:57 PM
Who's account is Markus with a @offspringfans.8k.com email in their profile?

JohnnyNemesis
01-08-2007, 01:01 PM

What is there to possibly be jealous of?

TheOldMark
01-08-2007, 01:23 PM
What is there to possibly be jealous of?

oh jeez stop egging me on

http://photos-275.ak.facebook.com/ip006/v36/130/73/10900646/n10900646_30627275_1239.jpg

JohnnyNemesis
01-08-2007, 01:32 PM
I truly wasn't trying to egg you on; I didn't understand what there was to be jealous of.

And...so you've met Noodles. You'll soon find that there are thousands of members here who truly don't give a shit about that sort of thing because...well...I'm not trying to be mean but...

You thinking that the picture with Noodles is remotely relevant reeks of pathetic insecurity. Seriously.

I'm trying to combine friendliness with brutal honesty, but come on, you're a grown man who thinks meeting a celebrity is enough to elicit jealousy. I mean...come on...

EDIT: FOR FUCK'S SAKE YOU'RE A GROWN MAN!!! There are people here who aren't afraid to rip Noodles to shred when they disagree with his rare posts here. I mean, it seriously boggles the mind that you think that's worth being jealous of...

0r4ng3
01-08-2007, 01:35 PM
That made me laugh.

"Shut up about your name. It's not a conspiracy. Quit thinking that it's so important."
"Oh, yeah? Well...I met Noodles!"

the_GoDdEsS
01-08-2007, 01:37 PM
Astonishing logic, isn't it? And apparently the forum is full of immature people...

JohnnyNemesis
01-08-2007, 01:39 PM
...for the love of HOLY FUCK, he thinks meeting Noodles is worth eliciting jealousy. I DIDN'T THINK PEOPLE LIKE THAT STILL EXISTED!!!

OH GOD SOMEONE FUCKING KILL ME.

Jakebert
01-08-2007, 01:40 PM
I know I'm not involved in all of this since I wasn't around then, but self-important pricks are one of my biggest pet peeves, and goddamn Mark is a conceded prick.

Ive been pretty calm trying to demonstrate the common stupidity and irrationality of the board. Betcha Dexter and Noodles would spend more time here if you werent such wankers.

Yeah, if only everyone here was like you, then the world would be such a better place.

Shut the fuck up. No one is jealous of you.

TheOldMark
01-08-2007, 01:51 PM
...for the love of HOLY FUCK, he thinks meeting Noodles is worth eliciting jealousy. I DIDN'T THINK PEOPLE LIKE THAT STILL EXISTED!!!

OH GOD SOMEONE FUCKING KILL ME.

glad you saw the sarcasm :rolleyes:

JohnnyNemesis
01-08-2007, 01:56 PM

Would it still have been sarcasm if I were actually impressed by the photo, my good man?

Little_Miss_1565
01-08-2007, 01:57 PM

Glad you 100% made it unclear.

Would it still have been sarcasm if I were actually impressed by the photo, my good man?

Quoted for truth.

TheOldMark
01-08-2007, 02:43 PM

the hostility was predicted, so i pulled out the picture. nobody is impressed obviously. you all have or should have met the band by now. if you were impressed id just laugh.

JohnnyNemesis
01-08-2007, 02:44 PM
That's about as believable as the idea that someone took your name on purpose just to bother you.

Lodat225
01-08-2007, 02:59 PM
Woah, i'm going completely out of line here to say something.

No, i wasn't here in the 2000 message boards.

Linda
01-08-2007, 05:11 PM
who asked you

My point has been proven....

Sin Studly
01-09-2007, 03:50 AM
nobody is impressed obviously. you all have or should have met the band by now.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Mark, listen to me. You're not pathetic because we've also met the band. You're pathetic because you're a grown man who thinks meeting the band means dick.

Oxygene
01-09-2007, 03:58 AM
Um... yeah I think there is a good chance the name wasn't registered to fuck with him, but the main reason (and the big difference between us at the time) is he was still a pretty fresh member compared to say Cory Hammer or Mike or me. But either way he was pretty active, so it's not unlikely someone (the same person) who registered mine registered his too. I'd give it a 50-50

"There are people here who aren't afraid to rip Noodles to shred when they disagree with his rare posts here. I mean, it seriously boggles the mind that you think that's worth being jealous of..."

I think that the two things you mentioned have no corralation.. just because someone for some reason (he/she actually believes in his/her moral values so much or he/she feels the need to show off how cool he/she is by talking back to noodles) decides to stick up to noodles doesn't mean that person can't be jealous of someone who met him. Infact I think lotsa people overcompensate by "not caring" about the offspring at all...

I don't know if it's because we see things so differently, or that you just haven't met any of these people, but meeting them and shaking their hands isn't what I think someone could be jealous of. If someones art moves me as much as say the offsprings, then putting faces and people (dare I say befriending?) just elevates the whole thing for me anyway. Not to mention the fact that these guys are actually cool, and real fun to hang around and get drunk with. I don't think that meeting the offspring and your backstreet boys teenage girl encounter qualify as the same sort of thing (which is what I think is being said here) at all... I'd really like to meet and talk to George Carlin the same way, and I'm really jealous of anyone who has had the chance to talk him, I think that man is one of the greatest thinkers of our time (if you can read between the lines), and I just envy those who had the opportunity to actually pick his mind.
And believe it or not lots and lots of people have been hostile towards me who had no other reason to be, people who I've never even heard of. There are some who are so jealous that they sent MY photo with the band to a magazine as their own.. so it's not unheard of, despite the fact that most people aren't jealous, or atleast not in the way Mark said your jealous.. that's why I think he actually was trying to be funny and wasn't serious.

As for markus.. mark ran under that name when he was a n00b.

phew... I whish all this insanity would stop..

HeadAroundU
01-09-2007, 05:34 AM
I think that the two things you mentioned have no corralation.. just because someone for some reason (he/she actually believes in his/her moral values so much or he/she feels the need to show off how cool he/she is by talking back to noodles) decides to stick up to noodles doesn't mean that person can't be jealous of someone who met him. Infact I think lotsa people overcompensate by "not caring" about the offspring at all...

You are an idiot.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/HeadAroundU/oxy-llama.jpg

Little_Miss_1565
01-09-2007, 06:21 AM
HAU, you're a fucking tool box, stop it. There was nothing about Oxy's post that deserved that at all.

Oxy, I wish this insanity would stop too, but it's really not up to us anymore.

all have or should have met the band by now.

Now this proves you're 12 years old. The only bands I have any desire to meet are the ones I work with and for. It's enough for me that the band has a vague idea of what I am. But I forgot, Mark is trupunx Real Offspring Fan. My mistake.

HeadAroundU
01-09-2007, 07:45 AM
Whatever but tool box. Lady, U just can't see it because you are a woman.

Oh, and I can't see the insanity there. It's just a harmless mark/oxy bashing thread in offspring.com talk.

TheOldMark
01-09-2007, 08:10 AM
Whatever but tool box. Lady, U just can't see it because you are a woman.

Oh, and I can't see the insanity there. It's just a harmless mark/oxy bashing thread in offspring.com talk.

methinks it is not harmless. it wrecks the BBS. instead of having meaningful or relevant conversations about the band or commonalities between the fans, you just chew up and spit out anyone who DOES have something relevant to say, furthering the nonsense that keeps the band from interacting with the fans.

a bunch of highschoolers in europe crying about how they cant understand logic and taking it out on me isn't gonna keep me awake at night, its just a shame that it brings down the whole fan base community with it.

the_GoDdEsS
01-09-2007, 08:13 AM
If I may inquire, who are the high schoolers that are arguing with you in this topic? That would be very interesting.

TheOldMark
01-09-2007, 08:14 AM
Jesus fucking Christ.

Mark, listen to me. You're not pathetic because we've also met the band. You're pathetic because you're a grown man who thinks meeting the band means dick.

i dont know how old you are, but your picture looks to be about the same age as me. 1565 is the same age as me, Oxygene is 3 or 4 years older, Linda is twice my age. I was 10 when Smash came out, I don't see how it makes any difference. Actually seems pretty hypocritical, you clearly spend more time here than I do. Maybe you should get a life.

HeadAroundU
01-09-2007, 09:23 AM
methinks it is not harmless. it wrecks the BBS. instead of having meaningful or relevant conversations about the band or commonalities between the fans, you just chew up and spit out anyone who DOES have something relevant to say, furthering the nonsense that keeps the band from interacting with the fans.

a bunch of highschoolers in europe crying about how they cant understand logic and taking it out on me isn't gonna keep me awake at night, its just a shame that it brings down the whole fan base community with it.
hahaha, 4srs.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/HeadAroundU/mark17.jpg

Linda
01-09-2007, 11:51 AM
But I forgot, Mark is trupunx Real Offspring Fan. My mistake.

*chuckles*

JohnnyNemesis
01-09-2007, 03:02 PM
you just chew up and spit out anyone who DOES have something relevant to say

"Relevant" is a subjective term, genius.

the original pyro
01-09-2007, 07:24 PM
WTF som1 took pyro b4 me. fags

0r4ng3
01-09-2007, 07:25 PM
It's a conspiracy, I say.

JohnnyNemesis
01-09-2007, 07:32 PM
WTF som1 took pyro b4 me. fags

Yeah, but do you know Noodles?

Sin Studly
01-09-2007, 10:55 PM
Maybe you should get a life.

Maybe I should. That involves meeting Noodles or something, right?

Linda
01-10-2007, 11:57 AM
*chuckles*

This is great!

Blackball_
02-07-2007, 10:34 AM
sorry have not had time to read through the entire post, but does anybody remember the board from the ixnay/americana era? it was ugly as sin, and whenever someone from the band posted, a big yellow initial would show up. Those werent the days.

Sin Studly
03-26-2007, 09:09 AM
Mark is a faggot.

vov_guitar_ace
01-23-2012, 06:30 PM
I remember you...I don't remember as much about you as Vlad does, but I remember you nonetheless. I used to be dexsgirl way back when...

http://rutube.ru/tracks/3091233.html

Sorry but Come Out and Play doesn't play in Omaha, Nebraska, USA ;)

ixnay
06-11-2012, 06:29 AM
Which era was the board that was closed down because we were talking about Kill The President in ways that supposedly got people in trouble with hosting?