PDA

View Full Version : tatoos

the devil's reject
10-26-2006, 10:10 AM
i want to get tatoos but i dont want nothing femaine. i want something scary but i am having trouble tryin to pick something scary if i could get some ideas or suggestions that would be great.:cool:

Sinister
10-26-2006, 10:11 AM
npw that's trupunx.

H1T_That
10-26-2006, 10:12 AM
i want to get tatoos but i dont want nothing femaine. i want something scary but i am having trouble tryin to pick something scary if i could get some ideas or suggestions that would be great.:cool:

Its your tattoo, get something that means something to YOU, not other people you don't even know.

Idiot
10-26-2006, 10:18 AM
Just don't get your girlfriend's name done, why people do that I don't know.

All About Eve
10-26-2006, 10:38 AM
Get a big Co1 skull.

Rag Doll
10-26-2006, 10:41 AM
If you're having trouble deciding what to get, you should probably hold off on getting one.

Pena
10-26-2006, 10:49 AM
I have the CO1 skull in my coasts. Later I post one photo for you see.

Stranger With Candy
10-26-2006, 10:58 AM
http://i14.tinypic.com/42su14w.gif
now this is scary

0r4ng3
10-26-2006, 12:20 PM
Get a big Co1 skull.
Dang, beat me to it. Now that's trupunx.

The skull tattoo is trupunx, not the beating me to it.

Llamas
10-26-2006, 02:35 PM
get one that says "offspring bbs RULZ"

and even better than getting your gf's name is getting your OWN name. now that's cool.

Nina
10-26-2006, 02:37 PM
Under these conditions, DON'T EVER get a tattoo.

JohnnyNemesis
10-26-2006, 02:39 PM

Unfeminine and scary? Get your mother's face!

coke_a_holic
10-26-2006, 02:41 PM
Unfeminine and scary? Get your mother's face!
Oh no you did not!

No, but seriously, I'd for for a big heart with a unicorn prancing on it while a rainbow shoots across. That'd stop anyone dead in their tracks.

ninthlayer
10-26-2006, 05:24 PM
Get a dick ejaculating down your chest, it would be intimidating.

Little_Miss_1565
10-26-2006, 07:40 PM
Get a dick ejaculating down your chest, it would be intimidating.

Not to mention totally masculine.

Killer Dwarf
10-26-2006, 07:45 PM
Get a tatto of mohammad. Now that is so scary if you go to the Mid-east you could get killed for wearing it!

ninthlayer
10-26-2006, 07:48 PM
Not to mention totally masculine.
Yes, but that has to be implied.

Llamas
10-26-2006, 07:51 PM
get a dick tattooed on your arm. like down the entire length. that would be masculine as hell. maybe get your name tattooed on the dick, too.

ninthlayer
10-26-2006, 07:54 PM
No, no, no, no, and no.

I has to be a gigantic phallus down your chest, ejaculating molten love onto your actual gear. It's stylish, classy, and oh-so manly.

Llamas
10-26-2006, 07:59 PM
Point is, I would bone any guy sporting a phallic tat'... specially if it's got his name on it.

coke_a_holic
10-26-2006, 08:01 PM
Are women supposed to be doing the boning? That just seems off...

*starts drawing penis on chest in sharpie*

Llamas
10-26-2006, 08:13 PM
u r 2 yung. no jail for me!! :cool:

and I've never thought about the pragmatics of "boning". Hmm... maybe it's because I'm so inexperienced that I don't know the difference! :) :) :)

Little_Miss_1565
10-26-2006, 08:57 PM
Chicks can totally "bone." Lesbian friends of mine sometimes refer to boning other girls as boning. I think it's a useage that isn'ty limited by who posesses the actual bone.

T-6005
10-27-2006, 12:47 AM
Chicks can totally "bone." Lesbian friends of mine sometimes refer to boning other girls as boning. I think it's a useage that isn'ty limited by who posesses the actual bone.
This question actually came up the other night in drunken conversation.

It was very well received and we progressed 2 rungs up the evolutionary ladder after a 2-hour conversation on it, passing Super Sayen 2 and Pikachu.

Other than that, though - we did not come to any particular conclusion.

the devil's reject
10-29-2006, 09:44 AM
i was thinking about getting the grim reaper standing over a bloody cropes,i know better then to get boyfriend or girlfriend's name tatooed on you beacuse my aunt before she died told me that she made a mistake by putting a guys name on her arm she made me promise not to do that:cool:

H1T_That
10-29-2006, 09:47 AM
i was thinking about getting the grim reaper standing over a bloody cropes,i know better then to get boyfriend or girlfriend's name tatooed on you beacuse my aunt before she died told me that she made a mistake by putting a guys name on her arm she made me promise not to do that:cool:

Grim Reaper standing over a corspe......hmm.

Rag Doll
10-29-2006, 09:48 AM
my aunt before she died

Was her name Mable?

the devil's reject
10-29-2006, 09:52 AM
jean was her name she had a lot of cool tatoo's

Little_Miss_1565
10-29-2006, 09:53 AM
Was her name Mable?

OH SNAP!!!

ninthlayer
10-29-2006, 12:20 PM
Was her name Mable?
I've never been more proud in my entire life.

JohnnyNemesis
10-29-2006, 01:03 PM
Was her name Mable?

Unbelievable win(z).

Llamas
10-29-2006, 01:16 PM
Mable > Jean. :( :(

Rag Doll
10-29-2006, 02:04 PM
i aim to please.

the devil's reject
10-29-2006, 02:21 PM
these guys that i hang with are going with me this friday to get my tatoos and i am going to get a grim reaper with a bleeding corps and in 2 weeks i am going to get another tatoo. i am going to get a grim reaper that my friend drew it is really bad

Pena
10-29-2006, 02:26 PM
I find was posted the foto of my tatoo in the wrong forum. Sorry if it is too agressive for the social reality that you leave...

Is just because I hate society, religion and politic.

I think that punks true are finished...

I respect the opinions but thinking in society is not a ideology of punk!

Sorry...

ninthlayer
10-30-2006, 02:42 AM
That's off-center as fuck.

Pena
10-30-2006, 03:43 AM
That's off-center as fuck.

It isn't off center...

I was moving when my brother makes the photo and I don't make other.

Right?

JoY
10-30-2006, 03:56 AM
then you must be extremely bendy, because you seem to be able to move/relocate your entire neck pretty damn far to the left.

I find it ridiculously ugly, anyway. sorry, Carlos. nothing personal, but it's not just "not my thing", but I hate it.

I don't like many tattoos, meaning it's extremely rare for me to look at one & not think "how the HELL could you have done that to yourself??"/"WHYYY!!?!". except when they seem meaningful, somewhat original, or when they are placed on an original part of the body, where you normally don't expect someone to get a tattoo.

Llamas
10-30-2006, 04:00 AM
then you must be extremely bendy, because you seem to be able to move/relocate your entire neck pretty damn far to the left.

I find it ridiculously ugly, anyway. sorry, Carlos. nothing personal, but it's not just "not my thing", but I hate it.

I don't like many tattoos, meaning it's extremely rare for me to look at one & not think "how the HELL could you have done that to yourself??"/"WHYYY!!?!". except when they seem meaningful, somewhat original, or when they are placed on an original part of the body, where you normally don't expect someone to get a tattoo.

Holy crap. I think you are the first person in the world who agrees with me completely on the issue of tattoos. <3.

I can't stand that tattoo, either. I think it's ugly and mushy. Same here with nothing personal, but it's rare for me to like a tattoo... I've liked probably 3 that I've ever seen.

ninthlayer
10-30-2006, 04:06 AM
Yeah, that's pretty much how I feel about tattoos too. It's also the reason that I'll never get inked.

Pena
10-30-2006, 04:10 AM

Oh Joy...:(

I only did it because I loved haved was in the Offspring show.

I always loved Offspring...it my favorite band and I would like to mark this special moment.

I like too much this tatoo...

JoY
10-30-2006, 04:17 AM
llamas:
antitattoo-buddies4lyfe!<3

also, a name, or a logo, a meaningless symbol you only got a tattoo of, because it "looked nice" (like a heart; it could be meanful, if you'd attach a meaning to it first), or even worse; a meaningless fucking doodle/scribble (like Tribal) is incredibly impersonal. & it looks to me that people who have these kind of things, got the tattoo merely for having a tattoo. that they didn't really fucking care what it was, as long as it "looked nice".

sure, it should look nice (in your opinion). you don't go through the "pain" & "horrors" of taking a tattoo, if it isn't going to decorate your body in a way you think it's an improvement. but god, what kind of a reason is "i lyke teh offsprign4lyfe,yo" to get a tattoo of the Co1 skull? it's nothing personal, it's a freaking band you idolise.

suppose, even if they sing the words you were never able to say out loud & even if they take words right out of your mouth, or whatever, those still aren't your words. no matter how much the Offspring was able to move you, the Offspring doesn't have the unique quality of saying something about you & you only. & therefore it is NOT personal. thousands of people out there like the Offspring. so what? what does that say about the guy with the Co1 skull? that he's one of them, whooptidoo.

the Offspring logo stands for absolutely nothing, the Offspring logo says; "hi! I'm an Offspring logo" & seriously nothing fucking else.

JoY
10-30-2006, 04:26 AM
Oh Joy...:(

I only did it because I loved haved was in the Offspring show.

I always loved Offspring...it my favorite band and I would like to mark this special moment.

I like too much this tatoo...

don't worry, babe. it's just my opinion, not the end of the world. ;p it's not like from this moment on I won't like you, I just don't like your tattoo. if you say it means a lot to you, it means a lot to you. if you're happy with it, you're happy with it. & good, you should be. it after all is kinda.. permanent. I just don't think it's unique/original in a way it says something specifically about you, which makes it pretty impersonal to me. but that's fine, I don't have to like everything you do/like.

Llamas
10-30-2006, 04:27 AM
another thing I hate are "japanese symbol tattoos". my best friend from highschool got one of those that says "dizzy" because she was in love with the goo goo dolls. *sigh*. another friend from highschool got one that said "love". I almost slapped her.

I have a friend who gets a small tattoo, or adds to a current tattoo, every time she goes through something really painful, like a breakup. to me, that seems illogical because it seems like looking at the tattoo would make you think of the bad times... but it seems to work for her, and actually means something to her. I think that's kinda cool, and she gets tattoos that mean something to her and that she creates herself. She's pretty much the only case where I've liked the tattoos I've seen.

Pena
10-30-2006, 04:34 AM
don't worry, babe. it's just my opinion, not the end of the world. ;p it's not like from this moment on I won't like you, I just don't like your tattoo. if you say it means a lot to you, it means a lot to you. if you're happy with it, you're happy with it. & good, you should be. it after all is kinda.. permanent. I just don't think it's unique/original in a way it says something specifically about you, which makes it pretty impersonal to me. but that's fine, I don't have to like everything you do/like.

That's right Joy...

I respect your opinion but don't make me to be sad...

I don't make it for the people...I make it to me! I would only like to show for you.

JoY
10-30-2006, 04:37 AM
llamas:
uhm, chika? I think Sam's got one of those Japanese thingies. "love", I think, but I'm not sure. either way, she has it on her ankle (I think), which isn't only a pretty original spot to take a tattoo, but it's also extremely easy to cover up for anyone who has no business looking at it. the cover-up-aspect does make it kinda personal, because I think when you get a tattoo on a spot not too many people are going to notice/see it, it shows you took it for yourself & pretty much no one else.

that's also why I don't always get why people would take a tattoo on a spot where they can't even fucking see it for themselves. there are many exceptions to this one, but why would you get a tattoo.. not being able to see it yourself.. if you didn't take it to show it off to your buddies?

I like Mags' tattoo. it's fucking massive, but the story to it is just too <33. Sam also has two, or something, that I find pretty.

JoY
10-30-2006, 04:42 AM
That's right Joy...

I respect your opinion but don't make me to be sad...

I don't make it for the people...I make it to me! I would only like to show for you.

you shouldn't be sad if I don't like it. cheer up, babes. again, it obviously means a lot to you, so just keep that in mind every time I rant about how much I hate Offspring tattoos, okay? what a tattoo means to you is far more important than what I think of it.

Llamas
10-30-2006, 04:44 AM
Well, I don't think less of her for having one of those... I just dislike the tattoo itself and think it is dumb, but not her. Obviously I'm still friends with the two girls I was talking about whose tattoos I didn't like... I dunno.

So, if a girl gets a tattoo on her lower back, that's super easy to cover up... does that make it more personal? cause I see it as the most generic spot to get it...

JoY
10-30-2006, 04:48 AM
can she see it for herself without dislocating something? is it an original spot, where you normally don't expect someone to get a tattoo?

Llamas
10-30-2006, 04:49 AM
Okay, I see your point. Now you get some studying done, you crazy. ;)

JoY
10-30-2006, 04:53 AM
oh god, you're absolutely right. *runs off*

ninthlayer
10-30-2006, 05:06 AM
that's also why I don't always get why people would take a tattoo on a spot where they can't even fucking see it for themselves. there are many exceptions to this one, but why would you get a tattoo.. not being able to see it yourself.. if you didn't take it to show it off to your buddies?
This conveys what I honestly think (and not what I pretend to think just to be an asshole). I really do have a love/hate relationship with tattoos. I fucking hate most tattoos, as most people seem to get meaningless tattoos that are dumb as fuck. If I'm going to get something permenantly etched into my skin it's going to hold significant meaning to me. I don't like it when people ask me about my tattoos and generally spit out some insincere and vague statement coupled with a sneer. Notice that my shirtless photos stopped about two years ago? I got a quarter-sleeve on my left arm and didn't want to look like one of those fags that gets tattoos just to show them off. I think the only shirtless photos I've posted on the BBS post-sleeve came when it was incomplete (and were the I, Robot ones for those that remember).

JoY
10-30-2006, 07:02 AM
I totally respect that (oh-ho, aren't you glad) & I completely understand your point.
people shouldn't be scared of showing their tattoo, as long as they don't show it to show it off. it's not like someone has to be ashamed for eternalizing (wtf) something that's special to them & that's as personal as a fucking fingerprint - hell no. but the concept already kinda implies you take a tattoo for you & you only. I understand it's partly a form of body-decoration, but it's NOT like a freaking earring ("cuz it looks nize"). you can take that shit out of your earlobes at any given time & things aren't that simple with tattoos. so it has to be well thought out. if you're going to take them to get attention, well, let's just say there are many ways to accomplish that goal.

noodlesfan
10-30-2006, 07:47 AM
if you want something scary, I'll send you a picture of my dick that you can have tattoo'd from your thigh to your ankle.

the devil's reject
10-30-2006, 09:28 AM
if you want something scary, I'll send you a picture of my dick that you can have tattoo'd from your thigh to your ankle.

thanks but no thanks my 4 year old dont need to see any thing tatooed on me like that because the tatoo that i am getting is going to be on my arm

Isolated Fury
10-30-2006, 10:45 AM
I'm 100% behind the whole "only meaningful tattoos are nice" philosophy. But I seem to like tattoos that are really artistic, as well.

My brother has a tattoo of a cross with our father's initials over the top three tips. This is extremely meaningfull, and I completely support it. He also has a tattoo of two praying hands with his favorite scripture underneath it. Since he's an uber-Christian, I think it's all right.

And because family is so important to us, we're going to get a tattoo of our family crest together some time soon. That or we're going to find a way to incorporate our initials into a design and get that.

noodlesfan
10-31-2006, 07:15 AM
thanks but no thanks my 4 year old dont need to see any thing tatooed on me like that because the tatoo that i am getting is going to be on my arm

It would be even creepier there.

calichix
10-31-2006, 07:55 AM
you should wait a year and see if you still want sumt1ing skary. I saw a dude with a blink 182 tattoo once upon a time. ouch.

HeadAroundU
10-31-2006, 10:10 AM
If you have a tattoo then you are pretty much an inferior mollusc to me.

ninthlayer
10-31-2006, 01:14 PM
If you post shirtless/headless photos of yourself you're pretty much an inferior mollusc to me.

HeadAroundU
10-31-2006, 01:23 PM
Fail, very fail. Fail, fail.

H1T_That
10-31-2006, 01:25 PM
Fail, very fail. Fail, fail.

I would disagree.

HeadAroundU
10-31-2006, 01:29 PM
So do you agree?

H1T_That
10-31-2006, 01:29 PM
So do you agree?

It would appear that way.

Although i've done it.

HeadAroundU
10-31-2006, 01:31 PM
Be the man! and tell I disagree!

H1T_That
10-31-2006, 01:34 PM
Be the man! and tell I disagree!

I can't understand what you're trying to say, re-word that please.

German Andres
10-31-2006, 02:03 PM
I don`t have suggestions that haven`t already been here, but be very careful on what you are going to do...and where!