PDA

View Full Version : Pennywise last album.

Pena
10-26-2006, 11:44 AM
Since 1994 I listen punk rock songs. The first band was Offspring. After was Bad Religion, Pennywise and finally Millencolin.

By the way, the last album of PW (Fuse) don't came to Brasil and one year after it be started to sell, I bought the album.

It's a great album and I recommend!

PS: if this thread will be repeated, can close!

Tigger Army
10-26-2006, 12:09 PM
if you started with punk in 1991 and the first band was the offspring...

the first album you had was selftitled on Nemesis records?

nice

Pena
10-26-2006, 01:04 PM
if you started with punk in 1991 and the first band was the offspring...

the first album you had was selftitled on Nemesis records?

nice

Hummm

Sorry Tigger, I always confuse the dates. I started my surfing in 91 and started listen Offspring in 94. The first song was Come out and play.

I'm going edit the first post!

Tigger Army
10-26-2006, 02:06 PM
ah well that's a nice place to start aswell.

Amiralanal
10-26-2006, 02:10 PM
true punk!!!

Pena
10-26-2006, 02:27 PM
true punk!!!

Oh yeah Amiralanal!

I only listen this four bands. Nothing more.

Old I listened Sex Pistols, Dead Kennedys, Ramones and Toy Dolls but, in the music we also need evolution.

PS: in very times ago I listen Iron Maiden too...hehehe

JohnnyNemesis
10-26-2006, 03:31 PM
The Fuse is a really great album, even though I don't listen to it as often. "Competition Song" and "Yell Out" are especially awesome tracks.

Pena
10-26-2006, 03:46 PM
The Fuse is a really great album, even though I don't listen to it as often. "Competition Song" and "Yell Out" are especially awesome tracks.

And the "Disconnect", Johnny???

This is very good too...

0r4ng3
10-26-2006, 07:50 PM
The Fuse is a really great album, even though I don't listen to it as often. "Competition Song" and "Yell Out" are especially awesome tracks.As someone who doesn't pay attention to lyrics much, my favorites are Knocked Down and Best I Can.

Apathy
10-26-2006, 09:41 PM
Haha.

I think this thread proves that even if you aren't exactly fluent in english people still talk to you if they agree with what you're *trying* to say.

Anyway, I don't have the fuse, but I have Yell Out. That song is pretty non-spectacular, think I'd like the album anyway?

JohnnyNemesis
10-26-2006, 09:44 PM
I dunno, there are some pretty sweet tracks on there, and though not all sound like "Yell Out", I'm not sure how you'd feel about the album if you don't like that track.

Pena
10-27-2006, 06:04 AM
Haha.

I think this thread proves that even if you aren't exactly fluent in english people still talk to you if they agree with what you're *trying* to say.

Anyway, I don't have the fuse, but I have Yell Out. That song is pretty non-spectacular, think I'd like the album anyway?

Right. But you have to agree that Pennywise write good musics...

Or I'm wrong, Apathy?

jacknife737
10-27-2006, 07:44 AM
I thought the album was decent, especially the tracks The Kids and
Fox TV

Pena
10-27-2006, 07:52 AM
Impressive the reefs of guitar this album has...

Apathy
10-27-2006, 09:11 AM
Right. But you have to agree that Pennywise write good musics...

Or I'm wrong, Apathy?

Despite fitting into the genre of music I listen to, I've never actually gave them a good listen.

I've have Yell Out and Falling Down. Yell Out is decent, but nothing special in my eyes. Falling Down I used to love, now I find it a little boring, but still Alright.

Pena
10-27-2006, 01:38 PM
As someone who doesn't pay attention to lyrics much, my favorites are Knocked Down and Best I Can.

Listen better the cd, the song "Best I Can" makes me wish surfing...

This is great too.

BadPatato
10-28-2006, 02:05 AM
I went to their show when they were here in Amsterdam on the 28th of August, good musics. I thought the drums were good, plus a great connection with the crowd. Kicking the guys off stage who were taking too long. :D

Amiralanal
10-28-2006, 03:39 PM
pennywise played i sweden this summer. they played in malmö wich is quite a distance from stockholm. i really wanted to go, but no one wanted to go with me. i hope they will come to stockholm in the future.

Original prankstA
10-28-2006, 04:30 PM

competition song is my favorite pennywise song, but all of fuse is pretty good, i reccomend it

Pena
10-28-2006, 05:36 PM
When PW came to Brasil (3 years ago) they played before Bad Religion. I could not to go but, a friend sad to me the Bro Hynn never ends. The "oooooooooo o o oooooo" never finished.

Nice.

Retard
10-28-2006, 09:43 PM
I have the Fuse its really good.

I should probably get more sooner or later.