PDA

View Full Version : Why do Kurdish men make better lovers?

Sin Studly
10-26-2006, 03:37 PM
(translated into English)

Why do Kurdish men make better lovers?

It's the hot topic sweeping the nation, why are so many Turkish girls jumping into bed with the Kurds? Well, it's a well-known fact that Kurds are more generous in bed, more willing to experiment with new things, and are better equipped than the Turks. It's also speculated that the high percentage of homosexuality in ethnicly Turkish men has forced many of their women to resort to Kurds and Greeks.

The phenominon is similar to that in western countries, with the rumours of 'once you go black, you never go back', and that well-known size myth, however, unlike the relationship between black men and white women, where a lust for white women is a well-known stereotype, it seems the Kurdish men are doing their best to fight off the advances of the Turkish women ; at least, until after they can teach them what a lady gillette is.

The strange fact is that 43% of ethnicly Turkish girls over eighteen have already taken a Kurdish lover, while a staggering 73% interviewed in Ankara confessed that they have fantasies of doing so. 9% of our interviewed claimed that they only make love with Kurds, while 21% were happy to include Greeks and Armenians ; but refused to have sex with fellow Turks.

What then, is so off-putting about Turkish men? In the words of one woman "They use their penises for thinking not their brains. They want to fuck every girl they see but they want a virgin wife and sister. Most of them are more like animals than humans. They're ignorant, they don't read, they don't think. Some of them are really nice, though, but I simply prefer Kurds."

Is this simply a momentary fad, or does it herald the end of the Turkish ethnicity? Studies show that while it seems unlikely that Turkish women will stop loving Kurds, there is little to worry about when it comes to ending the Turkish race, as it is already on its final downward spiral ; only 4% of people who readily identify themselves as ethnic Turks bear any ancestry to the original Göktürks.
Mijarên Têkildar

Source ; Azadiya Welat (http://www.welat.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=307) ; Turkish newspaper

FLeTch
10-26-2006, 03:57 PM

It's the hot topic sweeping the nation, why are so many Turkish girls jumping into bed with the Kurds? Well, it's a well-known fact that Kurds are more generous in bed, more willing to experiment with new things, and are better equipped than the Turks. It's also speculated that the high percentage of homosexuality in ethnicly Turkish men has forced many of their women to resort to Kurds and Greeks.

The phenominon is similar to that in western countries, with the rumours of 'once you go black, you never go back', and that well-known size myth, however, unlike the relationship between black men and white women, where a lust for white women is a well-known stereotype, it seems the Kurdish men are doing their best to fight off the advances of the Turkish women ; at least, until after they can teach them what a lady gillette is.

The strange fact is that 43% of ethnicly Turkish girls over eighteen have already taken a Kurdish lover, while a staggering 73% interviewed in Ankara confessed that they have fantasies of doing so. 9% of our interviewed claimed that they only make love with Kurds, while 21% were happy to include Greeks and Armenians ; but refused to have sex with fellow Turks.

What then, is so off-putting about Turkish men? In the words of one woman "They use their penises for thinking not their brains. They want to fuck every girl they see but they want a virgin wife and sister. Most of them are more like animals than humans. They're ignorant, they don't read, they don't think. Some of them are really nice, though, but I simply prefer Kurds."

Is this simply a momentary fad, or does it herald the end of the Turkish ethnicity? Studies show that while it seems unlikely that Turkish women will stop loving Kurds, there is little to worry about when it comes to ending the Turkish race, as it is already on its final downward spiral ; only 4% of people who readily identify themselves as ethnic Turks bear any ancestry to the original Göktürks.
Mijarên Têkildar

Source ; Azadiya Welat (http://www.welat.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=307) ; Turkish newspaper

it is Kurdish newspaper idiot and it is just a lie!

Sin Studly
10-26-2006, 04:00 PM
I think the Kurds would know more about your women than you would.

HeadAroundU
10-26-2006, 04:02 PM
Thanks Justin, very interesting. I didn't know about that.

FLeTch
10-26-2006, 04:03 PM

Kurds,no one cares them in Turkey
because NO ONE CARE SOLD-PUPPET-BITCHS

wheelchairman
10-26-2006, 04:04 PM
Wait a minute, I thought you were a peaceful loving people with no oppression?

FLeTch
10-26-2006, 04:06 PM
Wait a minute, I thought you were a peaceful loving people with no oppression?
is there any one in this forum like that

wheelchairman
10-26-2006, 04:08 PM
is there any one in this forum like that

That's no excuse. Must you be like everyone in this forum?

FLeTch
10-26-2006, 04:12 PM
That's no excuse. Must you be like everyone in this forum?

that is only the way some bitchs understand
so
yes!
IF SOME SONOFABITCHS STOP INSULTING MY COUNTRY I WILL CHANGE MY STYLE OTHERWISE .....................:mad:

Sin Studly
10-26-2006, 04:26 PM
Kurds,no one cares them in Turkey

Your women care them. Your women care them looong time.

FLeTch
10-26-2006, 04:39 PM

i heard your mom likes big cock
let me give her :mad:

Sin Studly
10-26-2006, 05:04 PM
I'm sure she prefers it from Kurds.

WildWolF
10-26-2006, 05:06 PM

Mijarên Têkildar

it is a kurdish newspaper idiot. And it's a lie. Kurdish boys never see a nuked girl before 30 years old ( from Magazines maybe )

FLeTch
10-26-2006, 05:33 PM

bitches prefer it form sonofabitchs

indeX
10-26-2006, 06:39 PM
is it a discussion now? the sexual choice from the women? and u can not find this newspaper in turkey. and u know why? look what about they write. is it normal?there r much more bigger problems than that in the world. why r u so angry to the turks? maybe u can not win against them or maybe u are too afraid of us.We were alwayss stronger than everyone and much more brave.everyone can write here his opinion but not everyone is right. Like i alwasy say. talk with some global proofs!!

Mota Boy
10-26-2006, 06:44 PM
Ah, so THAT'S why the Turkish men on this board are so angry while the Turkish women are so awesome - it's all sexual frustration.

True story - there is a Turkish kid in one of my friend's group projects in grad school, and all she talks about is how lazy and stupid he is, and how he's only still in school because his parents donated a lot of money. He doesn't do any work, instead he keeps asking my friend and another girl in the group over for dinner, no matter how often they turn him down, or how rudely they do it.

indeX
10-26-2006, 06:48 PM
we have respect to their choice but believe me most of them wolund't like this discussion here and what u tell about them.We don't talk about our womens sexuality cause its a sensitive subject. and its their private and we must have respect of that! and u too of course.. u have mothers sisters too..

Sin Studly
10-26-2006, 07:05 PM
it is a kurdish newspaper idiot.

It's a Kurdish-language Turkish newspaper. Idiot.

We don't talk about our womens sexuality cause its a sensitive subject. and its their private and we must have respect of that!

Really? You sure have made a lot of speculations over who my mother fucks for a people who don't talk about womens sexuality. Maybe you just don't talk about Turkish women' sexuality because only the Kurds have anything to talk about in that respect.

WildWolF
10-26-2006, 07:12 PM
Ah, so THAT'S why the Turkish men on this board are so angry while the Turkish women are so awesome - it's all sexual frustration.

True story - there is a Turkish kid in one of my friend's group projects in grad school, and all she talks about is how lazy and stupid he is, and how he's only still in school because his parents donated a lot of money. He doesn't do any work, instead he keeps asking my friend and another girl in the group over for dinner, no matter how often they turn him down, or how rudely they do it.

Huhuw :) Can I guess your age? 5-6 ? Cant be bigger than or are you a moron? Your brain is very low. Are you making a group sex with sin / head and you? gay guys go away...

indeX
10-26-2006, 07:12 PM
i live in Turkey and i have never seen this newspaper in a store here.its not allowed idiot! as i see u dont live in Turkey too. i dont know if u r a Kurd or something else and it doesnt matter too. but if you can take the country but if u cant just stop talking. u can get a country only with a battle. and i guess it will be one in 100 years. the strong one , actuallay the one who loves his country will win this war. and simce century we have Anatolia and believe me we wont give up so easily. and u too but be a little bit brave and stay against us in battle field. i know what u'll say after this sentence. the turks can only fight. but u never stay against us. like i said, u cant get a country with words and everyone knows it..

WildWolF
10-26-2006, 07:13 PM
It's a Kurdish-language Turkish newspaper. Idiot.

Really? You sure have made a lot of speculations over who my mother fucks for a people who don't talk about womens sexuality. Maybe you just don't talk about Turkish women' sexuality because only the Kurds have anything to talk about in that respect.

You just say a lie. It's not a Turkish Newspaper. Nobody knows it in Turkiye!!!

Sin Studly
10-26-2006, 07:21 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_newspapers_in_Turkey

Fourth from the top, idiot.

Mota Boy
10-26-2006, 07:51 PM
Huhuw :) Can I guess your age? 5-6 ? Cant be bigger than or are you a moron? Your brain is very low. Are you making a group sex with sin / head and you? gay guys go away...
Who said anything about being gay? Why are you fantasizing about Sin and I having gay sex?

Is this the real women that Turkish women have to screw other ethnic groups - because their men are too busy with each other?

Sin Studly
10-27-2006, 01:58 AM
Daniel and I were at a bar today doing our casual terrorist attack and drink a coffee bit before work. Me wearing my 'Free Leyla Zana' hoodie and girl pants,and Daniel in his 'Partiya Karkerên Kurdistan' hoodie and camo's. Well,this Turkish chick and her 2 friends came up and was like "Hey look its the Kurd brothers. Why don't you go cry somewhere huh?" to that I kicked my chair back making her jump and I was about a foot taller than her,I said "Why don't you go fuck some rich German! Maybe he'll buy you another fuckin Benz! HELL make him scream while he cums and he'll buy you a whole new mansion!". She started crying and ran away. It was a well-deserved yelling at. Even though I hate to see girls crying at my own words I felt good this time. I hate people who genocide the Armenians.

SkunkIt
10-27-2006, 02:24 AM
we have respect to their choice but believe me most of them wolund't like this discussion here and what u tell about them.We don't talk about our womens sexuality cause its a sensitive subject. and its their private and we must have respect of that! and u too of course.. u have mothers sisters too..

If you're talking about Kudish women, don't be so sure. Alot of females in general, sometimes do like to talk about their sexuality to at least each other, If not with guys. I think It's just most highly religious people wouldn't talk about It, thus being like zombies already more than they are. There's no subject someone should not be allowed to talk about.

On another note, this thread is fantastic.

QuietNightKing
10-27-2006, 02:27 AM

Mijarên Têkildar

Source ; Azadiya Welat ; Turkish newspaper
Interesting... is that a Turkish newspaper? Can you please tell that newspaper's website to us? I want to check..

Thats fucked Kurd newspaper and I am sure, THATS YOUR MUM who jumped bed with a Kurd :p

indeX
10-27-2006, 03:37 AM
Skunkit. I was talking about the Turkish women.I dont know the kurdish womens traditions. so it wont be right if i talk about their choices..

QuietNightKing
10-27-2006, 07:41 AM
Ppl are behaving idiotically. Idiotically. This thread is a stupid move. It has nothing to do with politics.

That ppl should resent the Germans for the Shoah, I... may understand that. It's half-witted for X + 1 reasons, but it's understandable. That ppl should resent the Turks for the Armenian Genocide, I... might comprehend that. It's rather cloddish, but I'd let that pass.

But that ppl should actually sink so low as to make a below-the-belt attack on the Turks' sexual prowess is silly at best, obnoxious at worst. This thread's only reason for existence is the intentional, deliberate, wilful spiting of the Turks. Or of one Turk in particular. Or of a group of them. Namely, of Turks. I do not demand that this thread be removed or closed, being French I know no rules, & I couldn't care less. But I'm left wondering at ppl's evident enthusiasm for a thread which per se, is the worst of its class.

Dont think we forgot Greeks. Your girls are wonderful and I had chance to fuck 3 of them. Believe me, they really know howto suck and lick. :p

I'd really choose Greek girls between, Kurds and Greeks :D

HeadAroundU
10-27-2006, 03:13 PM
hahaha, Maria, mondieeee, shut your cunt next time.

This thread is a piece of heaven.

HeadAroundU
10-27-2006, 03:32 PM
It's a one of a few French words I know. How do you spell it or what does it mean?

JoY
10-27-2006, 03:45 PM
it is a kurdish newspaper idiot. And it's a lie. Kurdish boys never see a nuked girl before 30 years old ( from Magazines maybe )

I seriously couldn't resist.

Sin Studly
10-27-2006, 03:51 PM
Source ; Azadiya Welat ; Turkish newspaper
Interesting... is that a Turkish newspaper? Can you please tell that newspaper's website to us? I want to check..

http://www.welat.com/

Thats fucked Kurd newspaper and I am sure, THATS YOUR MUM who jumped bed with a Kurd :p

It's a Turkish newspaper in the Kurdish langauge, fucktard. Or do the Kurds have a country now?

JoY
10-27-2006, 03:55 PM
Dont think we forgot Greeks. Your girls are wonderful and I had chance to fuck 3 of them. Believe me, they really know howto suck and lick. :p

I'd really choose Greek girls between, Kurds and Greeks :D

when I say this in my head with the accent I imagine with it, I just keep laughing over & over again every time I see it. oh boy. that was just too wrong to even exist, let alone to be said black on white (or well, white on grey) on a public message board.

HeadAroundU
10-27-2006, 04:35 PM
You are right. I made a mistake because of goddamn Boolean algebra. :rolleyes:

I don't know why I have this word in my head. Doesn't Louis de funes used to say that a lot?

HeadAroundU
10-27-2006, 04:52 PM
I don't have a problem. I just know that my pronounciation is mondijjjjjjjjeeeeee (like "mondi-Yeah!").

HeadAroundU
10-27-2006, 05:47 PM
I knew that but I want "o" there, seriously.

Nice gift. I really like your voice. I could listen to it all day long. I might make a gift later, maybe.

It's very easy to pronounce it. Funes's dabber just raped it and I love it.

QuietNightKing
10-28-2006, 02:42 AM
You disgust me.

I feel same for you :)

QuietNightKing
10-28-2006, 02:44 AM
http://www.welat.com/

It's a Turkish newspaper in the Kurdish langauge, fucktard. Or do the Kurds have a country now?

You are really silly.
Can you please show me a word in Turkish in that fucked newspaper?

Haha kurds have own country? Kurds arent a nationality what are you talking about bastard :D

Sin Studly
10-28-2006, 02:58 AM
...... you proved my point, you stupid stupid stupid fucking mollusc.

Assertation 1.
It's a Turkish newspaper

Haha kurds have own country?

No, Kurds don't have their own country. That's why they make newspapers in Turkey. Turkish newspapers. You fucking idiot.

Assertation 2.
It's in the Kurdish language

Can you please show me a word in Turkish in that fucked newspaper?

No I can't. Because it's written in Kurdish, like I just said. You fucking idiot.

QuietNightKing
10-28-2006, 05:40 AM
...... you proved my point, you stupid stupid stupid fucking mollusc.

Assertation 1.
It's a Turkish newspaper

No, Kurds don't have their own country. That's why they make newspapers in Turkey. Turkish newspapers. You fucking idiot.

Assertation 2.
It's in the Kurdish language

No I can't. Because it's written in Kurdish, like I just said. You fucking idiot.

what proof idiot,
You said, its a Turkish newspaper. How can it be a Turkish newspaper, there is no 1 word in Turkish. Too silly you are fucking bastard :D

Sin Studly
10-28-2006, 07:27 AM
How can it be a Turkish newspaper

It's a newspaper from Turkey, you fucking mongaloid.

JohnnyNemesis
04-18-2007, 05:52 PM
Please forgive me for bumping this, but I never saw it the first time around and it's just so fucking good.

0r4ng3
04-18-2007, 05:56 PM
I almost vomited laughing again. This is either a very good or very bad sign.

JohnnyNemesis
04-18-2007, 08:52 PM

Just...just such thorough pwnage. My god, I love it.

endlesst0m
04-18-2007, 09:59 PM
bitches prefer it form sonofabitchs

Who the fuck is this? There's no way that there's a serious person on that name. There's just no way...the things he says are just too ridiculous.

JohnnyNemesis
04-19-2007, 12:25 PM
Dude, he was real. Damn real.

killer_queen
04-19-2007, 12:47 PM
I find this thread funnier than you guys do because the only guy I had a little crush on was a Kurd. I still haven't met anyone who is awesome like him.

Sin Studly
04-19-2007, 01:43 PM
I know. I only got the idea to make up the article because you told me that.

rosalindkims
02-09-2008, 10:52 AM
Sorry for jumping in here.. just spotted it by chance.. but couldn't pass by without telling you that I have my own Kurdish man and live happily with him in and out the bedroom....!!!!

Introduced my best mate to another Kurdish man and we have gone on to create www.turkishhearts.org to help other women get some of the action..

Great site this..

Am I allowed to mention that we have a harbour location restaurant for sale in Eski Foça...

Sorry if I am not..

Best wishes

XYlophonetreeZ
02-09-2008, 01:46 PM
Sorry for jumping in here.. just spotted it by chance.. but couldn't pass by without telling you that I have my own Kurdish man and live happily with him in and out the bedroom....!!!!

Introduced my best mate to another Kurdish man and we have gone on to create www.turkishhearts.org to help other women get some of the action..

Great site this..

Am I allowed to mention that we have a harbour location restaurant for sale in Eski Foça...

Sorry if I am not..

Best wishes

Best bump EVER. Seriously.

JohnnyNemesis
02-09-2008, 02:21 PM
Amazing amazing amazing.

Spelling Corrector
02-09-2008, 04:42 PM

It's the hot topic sweeping the nation, why are so many Turkish girls jumping into bed with the Kurds? Well, it's a well-known fact that Kurds are more generous in bed, more willing to experiment with new things, and are better equipped than the Turks. It's also speculated that the high percentage of homosexuality in ethnicly [ethnically] Turkish men has forced many of their women to resort to Kurds and Greeks.

The phenominon [phenomenon] is similar to that in western countries, with the rumours [rumors] of 'once you go black, you never go back', and that well-known size myth, however, unlike the relationship between black men and white women, where a lust for white women is a well-known stereotype, it seems the Kurdish men are doing their best to fight off the advances of the Turkish women ; at least, until after they can teach them what a lady gillette is.

The strange fact is that 43% of ethnicly [ethnically] Turkish girls over eighteen have already taken a Kurdish lover, while a staggering 73% interviewed in Ankara confessed that they have fantasies of doing so. 9% of our interviewed claimed that they only make love with Kurds, while 21% were happy to include Greeks and Armenians ; but refused to have sex with fellow Turks.

Mijarên Têkildar

lawl, watch ur mistakes lol

Sunny
02-11-2008, 12:46 PM
lawl, watch ur mistakes lol

you make it too easy, buddy.

Vera
02-11-2008, 01:54 PM
Less correction, more Kurdish lurve.

ad8
02-12-2008, 10:00 AM
This is the best thread since "How can I become member of Offspring" thread :D

Not Ozymandias
02-13-2008, 05:12 PM
it seems the Kurdish men are doing their best to fight off the advances of the Turkish women ; at least, until after they can teach them what a lady gillette is.
It's amazing that none of the Turks who were saying this wasn't a real article didn't notice this. What a thread.

JohnnyNemesis
02-13-2008, 05:21 PM

*sigh* Can we bring FLeTch back? I miss these posts. <3

samson
04-08-2008, 02:26 PM
What a sad person to write something like that? I can see you must be a very lonely moron.... between the apes and human being, you certainly have not changed into a human being. and the same for 99 per of kurds are the same, They are cave people,with very little brain and love to MAKE SEX WITH DOGS AND ESPECIALLY DONKEYS.... This is a known fact : kurdish females are such hairy monster's you can use them for a pet monkey, this clearly shoes that your genetic deformations are TRUE... certain things kurds are very good for... bringing drugs to europe, distributing and selling them, raping children, and male and female, and causing mayhem every country they go and where they have been ....etc... etc... etc... oh one thing more... they may have a little brain but are devious to con european female doesnt matter what age what shape or size to get a PASSPORT AND ALL HER SAVINGS WITH IT....That is a known fact...

IamSam
04-08-2008, 03:34 PM
What a sad person to write something like that? I can see you must be a very lonely moron.... between the apes and human being, you certainly have not changed into a human being. and the same for 99 per of kurds are the same, They are cave people,with very little brain and love to MAKE SEX WITH DOGS AND ESPECIALLY DONKEYS.... This is a known fact : kurdish females are such hairy monster's you can use them for a pet monkey, this clearly shoes that your genetic deformations are TRUE... certain things kurds are very good for... bringing drugs to europe, distributing and selling them, raping children, and male and female, and causing mayhem every country they go and where they have been ....etc... etc... etc... oh one thing more... they may have a little brain but are devious to con european female doesnt matter what age what shape or size to get a PASSPORT AND ALL HER SAVINGS WITH IT....That is a known fact...

Um...welcome to the forum? Are you one of the 'tango gang' who enjoys bestiality by chance?

Not Ozymandias
04-08-2008, 06:35 PM

Yeah! You should commit genocide against them and then pretend that you didn't!!

Cock Joke
04-08-2008, 07:46 PM
Hahahahaha! I miss Fletch.

samson
04-09-2008, 06:39 AM
I DON"T HAVE TO DO THAT, BUT I BELIEVE THEY WILL DESTROY EACH OTHER, BECAUSE OF THE ANIMAL INSTINCT THEY HAVE WITHIN THEMSELVES.. AND CRY FOR GENOCIDE HOPING TO GET SOME SYMPOTHY.

P:S THE WORLD HISTORY FULL OF GENOCIDES, WHICH IS REPEATING ITSELF IN A DIFFERENT SHAPE OR FORM. EVEN NOW IN THESE SECONDS SHOWS THAT HUMAN BEING COULD NOT STOP IT HAPPENING.. I DO CONDEM IT .

Yeah! You should commit genocide against them and then pretend that you didn't!!

Not Ozymandias
04-15-2008, 02:26 PM
So why do you think it is that Turkish women prefer to have sex with Kurds?

Andy
04-15-2008, 02:57 PM
Pages 1 and 2 of this thread were of the purest gold.

Superdope
04-16-2008, 09:14 AM
I am speechless... this thread is a goldmine

+1

johny2008
05-28-2008, 03:58 PM

Mijarên Têkildar

I agree with you...I have 2 turkish girlfriends...one for day time...and the other for dinner