PDA

View Full Version : Nemesis 1st Lp 1st Press ??

powow
10-27-2006, 03:26 AM
anyone know roughly how much this goes for these days? its the 1st press without cargo logos on sleeve & label.

and hi i`m new here, kinda defecting from the damned boards

Jojan
10-27-2006, 07:02 AM
It is so old, and nobody want's an old fuck 12" thees days so I'd say you can get i for under $5.

powow
10-27-2006, 07:46 AM
well i`ll take vinyl over cd anyday in those days you couldn`t steal a 12" record by downloading it ;) , i don`t have a digital brain or digital ears, so digital music doesn`t and will never sound the same as analogue, add to that you need a huge magnifing glass to read lyrics etc etc.

and yes so old, but have you actually seen what a 20 year old cd looks like, i can safe bet you don`t still listen to it cos all mine the foil peeled off years ago, and in that time my vinyl is as good as new

Little_Miss_1565
10-27-2006, 08:06 AM
Jojan is trying to be funny.

I've seen the LP go for $50-$75 before. Do a search on eBay for completed auctions for it and you'll see what it's been going for.

rlplaymaker
10-27-2006, 09:00 AM
well i`ll take vinyl over cd anyday in those days you couldn`t steal a 12" record by downloading it ;) , i don`t have a digital brain or digital ears, so digital music doesn`t and will never sound the same as analogue, add to that you need a huge magnifing glass to read lyrics etc etc.

and yes so old, but have you actually seen what a 20 year old cd looks like, i can safe bet you don`t still listen to it cos all mine the foil peeled off years ago, and in that time my vinyl is as good as new

you sound like my grandfather...what are you gonna tell us all about when frankfurters were only a nickel and grover cleveland was president of the United States? well if ya'll will excuse me, im gonna take my digital ears over to my digital iPod and listen to Ignition

powow
10-27-2006, 09:26 AM
Thanks for the feedback, see why i asked is i have mine on ebay right now, (also tried the completed search and nothing there so thought maybe they`re all spoken for) so thats why i asked here, cos if it doesn`t reach anything like what i`d like i`m gonna pull it.

grandfather? probably right i`m 43 and i guess a lot here are younger, though that can be an advantage to me because you`ll never see the offspring play in 1993 like i did :D