PDA

View Full Version : Accounts?

RageAndLov
10-27-2006, 10:08 AM
Do some of the band members have accounts here?
I dont ask what the accounts are, im just wondering if some of them have an account at all, but i wouldn't be disepointed if someone told me what the accounts are;)

Jojan
10-27-2006, 10:33 AM
Yes, they have.
They're not here that often though, mostley Noodles.

Hypodermic_89
10-27-2006, 10:41 AM
Yes. All band members have accounts on the Forums. Even Higgins.

Tijs
10-27-2006, 10:49 AM
Check the forum index, at the bottom you'll see "View Forum Leaders (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showgroups.php)", there you'll see all the band's accounts.

no_way
10-27-2006, 01:12 PM
And the accounts are the things with which you sign in here eveytime you come. Your account's name is RageAndLov, my account's name is no_way. See what I mean?

Dexter's account's name is Dexter, Noodles' account's name is Noodles, etc.

Tijs
10-27-2006, 01:25 PM
And the accounts are the things with which you sign in here eveytime you come. Your account's name is RageAndLov, my account's name is no_way. See what I mean?
"I dont ask what the accounts are", he/she already knew what they were ;)

Dexter's account's name is Dexter, Noodles' account's name is Noodles, etc.And Dexter's account name is 'Dexer Holland'.

edit: Oops, closed it by accident. Back open now.

Camilamazed
10-27-2006, 01:59 PM
edit: Oops, closed it by accident. Back open now.

You should've let it shut. Nothing worth reading is going to be said.

H1T_That
10-27-2006, 02:00 PM
Shouldn't it be closed, since it was a question which has been answered,and doesn't really have any discussion points?

Tijs
10-27-2006, 02:47 PM
Maybe RageAndLov has more question about this subject, or someone else. Who knows.
If we'd close every thread which has been answered most threads would be closed after 1 reply. Or 2, depending if Amiralanal decides to let us know what the last thing was that he ate.
It's no fun to be so strict when it comes to closing threads, it doesn't really matter if the subject kind of swings from one question to another, as long as it doesn't get off topic too far.

no_way
10-27-2006, 03:00 PM
"I dont ask what the accounts are", he/she already knew what they were ;)

Yes, but I figured she didn't know as she added "I wouldn't be dissappointed if you told me what they are" or something like that.

And Dexter's account name is 'Dexer Holland'.

Ooooh... I haven't chacked that in a while... I should have known...

RageAndLov
10-28-2006, 04:31 AM
Yes, but I figured she didn't know as she added "I wouldn't be dissappointed if you told me what they are" or something like that.

I am a he btw