PDA

View Full Version : Bad Religion - The Riot

Homer
10-29-2006, 01:52 AM
Well, after no news about anything that has to do with Bad Religion for a long time... here's some news! A DVD re-release of Bad Religion's The Riot will be (most probably) hitting stores on Halloween (Tuesday, October 31st).

What's The Riot? It's a filmed concert of Bad Religion that was over sold and the authorities had to move in had to shut it down... and well, you can't tell this teh punx, so they rioted. I haven't seent the film, but in a user review I read somewhere, there is apparently not much rioting caught on film.

Well, 2 more days, then it's out. So uh, yay.

EDIT:
1. We're Only Gonna Die
2. Part III
3. Part II
4. Damned To Be Free
5. How Much Is Enough
6. Doing Time
7. You Are The Government
8. Yesterday
9. Land Of Competition
10. Bad Religion
11. Politics
12. Fuck Armageddon... This Is The Hell
13. Voice Of God Is Government
14. Frogger
15. Drastic Actions
16. When
17. 21st Century Digital Boy

I also has some extra video from the make-up show for the people who missed that concert and a video of "I Want To Conquer The World" from the Hollywood Palladium.

source: many sites, but the "edit" part was from www.bad-religion.net

Venom Symbiote
10-29-2006, 02:14 AM
Meh, I wouldn't be too excited over this. I have the original disc, it's not that great. Worth watching, but it's nothing special.

Bad Religion's other DVDs tend to be more entertaining.

Amiralanal
10-29-2006, 02:23 AM
I heard that the ''riot'' scenes was very lame. I dont know if i wanna buy it.
Some scenes from the riot are featuring in the pennywise home movies VHS. in the DVD much has been removed.

Pena
10-29-2006, 12:20 PM
I have this DVD.

It's very good because we can see the begining of Bad Religion but it isn't fantastic.

They presents the more pure punk rock song...too much fast!

And Greg Graffin had a little more hair too. hehehe

DeAtHsTaR
10-29-2006, 12:32 PM
Does anyone have their second album "Into the Unknown?" It was a progressive rock album that they only made 10,000 copies of and I was wondering if anyone had mp3s.

0r4ng3
10-29-2006, 12:37 PM
Yeah, I have mp3s. Want me to upload it?

Edit: I would if my internet wasn't fucking up at the moment. I can probably upload in the near future.

Amiralanal
10-29-2006, 12:49 PM
Does anyone have their second album "Into the Unknown?" It was a progressive rock album that they only made 10,000 copies of and I was wondering if anyone had mp3s.

IT SUCKS!!!

Endymion
10-29-2006, 12:53 PM
They presents the more pure punk rock song...too much fast!

lawlstastic!

DeAtHsTaR
10-29-2006, 01:41 PM
Yeah, I have mp3s. Want me to upload it?

Edit: I would if my internet wasn't fucking up at the moment. I can probably upload in the near future.
Yeah, do that.

IT SUCKS!!!

I don't give a shit, I want to hear it.