PDA

View Full Version : THe offspring Sin City?????

skiddles824
10-30-2006, 12:26 PM
Ive downloaded sin city by the offspring but i cant tell if its them? is it new? or on a sondtrack? help me out please...

EMehl6
10-30-2006, 12:26 PM
Yeah, they covered it. It was originally done by AC/DC

Marco
10-30-2006, 12:28 PM
Yeah, they covered it. It was originally done by AC/DC
What he said.
Go on savefile.com to have it.:cool:

skiddles824
10-30-2006, 12:38 PM
is it unrelested? new or old?

Kitten
10-30-2006, 12:45 PM
It was a b-side on one of the singles, on the Million Miles Away single.

joey1234
10-30-2006, 12:53 PM
Guess Iīm gonna be the one to save your day... these guys who claim to be Offspring fans seem to know nothing about them. :p Sin City is an original from AC/DC and it can be found on the Million Miles Away Maxi-Single, this single has many versions but I can tell you for sure itīs on the one that has 5 tracks (Japan?) and on some other one. If you want to get this single beware that there are maybe 3 other versions that donīt have Sin City on it.:)

Kitten
10-30-2006, 12:58 PM
Mine was the Australian single with 5 songs on it.

skiddles824
10-30-2006, 12:58 PM
Guess Iīm gonna be the one to save your day... these guys who claim to be Offspring fans seem to know nothing about them. :p Sin City is an original from AC/DC and it can be found on the Million Miles Away Maxi-Single, this single has many versions but I can tell you for sure itīs on the one that has 5 tracks (Japan?) and on some other one. If you want to get this single beware that there are maybe 3 other versions that donīt have Sin City on it.:)
ok thanks but i already have it on limewire but thanks for the info!

H1T_That
10-30-2006, 01:05 PM
Guess Iīm gonna be the one to save your day... these guys who claim to be Offspring fans seem to know nothing about them. :p

Everything you said had already been said. Idiot.

Revolver-2005?
10-30-2006, 01:30 PM

Pretty much everything you said was said you piece of shit fan boy.

Tijs
10-30-2006, 01:53 PM
Pretty much everything you said was said you piece of shit fan boy.H1T_That just said what you said.

Original prankstA
10-30-2006, 02:23 PM
Pretty much everything you said was said you piece of shit fan boy.

this has also already been said

Original prankstA
10-30-2006, 02:24 PM
H1T_That just said what you said.

OMG!!! you said what i just said

H1T_That
10-30-2006, 02:31 PM
Am i retarded for thinking that was funny?

Venom Symbiote
10-30-2006, 03:26 PM
Can people who make shitty threads be ridiculed harshly? Is that against the rules here? Because, like...people...people are...

Fucking hell.

Is it just me, or are Offspring fans dumber than other message-board-goers, as a percentage? We get way too much of this shit.

Floyd the Barber
10-30-2006, 06:27 PM
What he said.
Go on savefile.com to have it.:cool:

I just joined savefile but I can't figure out how to search for and download stuff. I don't want to upload anything, just get songs. Little help anybody?

bd007h
10-30-2006, 07:28 PM
Fucking hell.

Is it just me, or are Offspring fans dumber than other message-board-goers, as a percentage? We get way too much of this shit.

I've wondered the same thing.

petey
10-30-2006, 07:37 PM
ok thanks but i already have it on limewire but thanks for the info!
yep me too. pretty good song.

Camilamazed
10-30-2006, 07:42 PM
I've wondered the same thing.

I'm sorry for saying this Brett, but how sad it is to see how much you've changed. You didn't use to think like that last year. I remember you talking to me and maria and showing how insecure you were. And now, that you gained some respect, you find it funny say something like this to other people. I think you must remeber when people used to make fun of you. Specially when you were a cry baby saying that no one gave enough attention.

Think about it. You know how it feels to be mistreated by people.

randman21
10-30-2006, 08:28 PM
I'm sorry for saying this Brett, but how sad it is to see how much you've changed. You didn't use to think like that last year. I remember you talking to me and maria and showing how insecure you were. And now, that you gained some respect, you find it funny say something like this to other people. I think you must remeber when people used to make fun of you. Specially when you were a cry baby saying that no one gave enough attention.

Think about it. You know how it feels to be mistreated by people.
XD, damn.

Can people who make shitty threads be ridiculed harshly? Is that against the rules here? Because, like...people...people are...

Fucking hell.

Ha, I think it's because The Offspring is so old, and their discography is so vast that most of 'em don't know what's what. Hell, I'm one of the older guys on the forum, and Offspring, itself, is older than I. They've got more b-sides/rare stuff than the average band.