PDA

View Full Version : cAnAdIaN bOdY BaGs

NickyNineDoors
11-01-2006, 01:27 PM
sirs

I read the papers and I can tell you that there is one hell of a war going on over in the middle east countries
Do you find it coincidential that the ( then ) newly elected conservative government, agreed to sent canadian troops to the daily bombings and friendly fire situations, the minute the ink was dry on the long over due softwood lumber agreement ?
Some papers proclaim that the current strife is a long overdue venture so that gas is avaliable for large suv type vehicles,

Lumber War

presented by the canadian peoples of the provincial confederate, as at november 1 2006

income:

5 billion dollars
less lawyers fees, projected $400 thou
less body bags, approx $26,000
dog tags, approx $12,434 less 15% if paid within 10 days
extaordinary expenses projected to 2008 $257,000,000
widows(er) pension fund $1,095,000
"it's the honourable thing", complimentary coffe mugs $2,946.00
:eek:

HornyPope
11-01-2006, 01:36 PM
sir comma thank you for the report period awaiting further news period

XYlophonetreeZ
11-01-2006, 03:53 PM
I'm FOR 'em!

nieh
11-01-2006, 04:01 PM
Welcome back, spork.
I'm very interested to hear your opinion on whether or not the lumber war is in any way tied into the fact that my pencil broke this morning.

NickyNineDoors
11-03-2006, 03:20 PM
hi
the beauty of it is, me thinks, is that the entire cost of the canadian military active war effort on behalf of the current conservative elected administration, is being funded by the tarrif hold backs which were blatently illegal according to the nafta free trade agreement, signed by a past elected conservative administration, which were with held pending court action after court action after court action after court action
it seems to work out seamlessly for the bush/bush - canadian conservative government group, who join hands across the international border uniting north america and probably mexico too, from the consequences of 9/11 and all so real and not so real and some just plain absurd cnn news filler type possible terrorist plots and acts
don't know about the pencil, maybe yes, maybe no, but I do know one thing for certain, just yesterday I saw a sight which I won't soon forget
at first I thought It was the pope mobile, out for a cruse after a tune up at the local benz delearship, but much to my suprise it was a plexi-glass cargo truck, extolling the virtues of visiting Mexico, containing inca replicas ablaze in the national colours of a country, far to our south, driving around on a blusterly cold autum night, big mexihican at the wheel, offering salsa and taco products for canadian investment of styrofoam building technology, as in accordance under the north american free trade act, including mexico and some friendly latin american countries
:eek: