PDA

View Full Version : Too Much Energy?

wheelchairman
11-01-2006, 02:40 PM
You know how it is? When you drink so much coffee that you can literally feel your heart pumping pure aggressive energy through your veins? I drank nearly a pot of coffee today just before. Partially because I have a paper to write (2 pages to go, single spacing, size 12.) It'll be pretty easy, am writing about Cultural Diversity in the US. I'm relating it to Colonialism (oh what a shocking new angle to look at it by, how fascinating. Yeah I know it's the easiest approach.)

Well I better start writing. 2 pages wil be a breeze with this energy.

P.S. Johnny, Niggers and spics don't deserve their own nations. Your independence movements fizzled out and have been replaced by people like Bill Cosby. :(

Amiralanal
11-01-2006, 02:48 PM
if you write a post that long even when you know that no one will care, then my friend, you have too much energy

HornyPope
11-01-2006, 02:49 PM
Did you pick the topic yourself or was it for the whole class? Can't imagine Danish kids submitting an assignment on that after reading three chapters in your sociology book or what have you on the circulum.

wheelchairman
11-01-2006, 02:52 PM
The topic is about to write about cultural diversity in your own country and compare it to a sociological or political theory that has been covered. We've had a month of both courses. So I guess it's more of a practice in essay writing and making sure we've paid attention so far.

Tizzalicious
11-01-2006, 11:03 PM
Your sleepingrythm makes me tired :(

Llamas
11-01-2006, 11:31 PM
(2 pages to go, single spacing, size 12.)
wtf is with the US and making papers always double spaced? I hate it. You don't need that much room between lines, and it's just a waste of paper. single spaced or 1.5 spaced is just fine. god, I hate double spaced.

Betty
11-01-2006, 11:33 PM
I always rebel and do 1.5.

Oooooohhhh....

Izie
11-02-2006, 09:15 AM
I believe I shall start writing essays in January. If something that has 2 pages of single spacing and a 12 font can be called an essay. But hey, even better for me.

Also, I need coffee.

Also, I hate you Per.