Hypodermic_89
11-03-2006, 02:12 PM
You mean a slideshow?

Amiralanal
11-03-2006, 03:02 PM
Worthless Shit!

Jizzy Jeff Punk Man
11-03-2006, 03:35 PM
That 'video' kinda sucked and was pointless to watch. Even if it is the Offspring, the recording's bad and the slide-show factor makes it hella boring.

Pena
11-03-2006, 03:36 PM
I was in this show but, here in São Paulo.

In the first day, they played Ramones! Second day don't because the people only wanted to hear Ramones and don't stoping with the Hey Ho...Let's Go.

I like Ramones but I'm a Offspring fan.

Camilamazed
11-03-2006, 07:32 PM
In the first day, they played Ramones! Second day don't because the people only wanted to hear Ramones and don't stoping with the Hey Ho...Let's Go.

Yeah. It pissed the hell out of me.. I like Ramones, but holy fuck, I was there to listen "The Offspring".

I can't forget Dexter's look at Noodles when the idiots started with The Hey ho let's go thing. Brasilian people do that ALL the concerts. It is ridiculous.

Pena
11-04-2006, 12:06 PM
Yeah. It pissed the hell out of me.. I like Ramones, but holy fuck, I was there to listen "The Offspring".

I can't forget Dexter's look at Noodles when the idiots started with The Hey ho let's go thing. Brasilian people do that ALL the concerts. It is ridiculous.

It's true!

I was in the second day.

They don't played Ramones but the better thing that happened is they played MOTA because in the first day don't. They played Walla Walla...:D

holland25
10-21-2007, 11:35 AM
I want this song, but no better version than that on Youtube is available :(