PDA

View Full Version : Livejournal

Nina
11-04-2006, 12:35 PM
Does it work for you? It takes five minutes to load for me, then another two minutes until it logs me in, and then it stops to work when I try to enter my LJ, or a Community, or my friendspage.

Anyone else have that problem? Anyone know why? Are they moving servers? I am hoorrriibbbllyy impatient because I have nothing better to do.

nieh
11-04-2006, 12:39 PM
It hasn't worked at all for me all day.

wheelchairman
11-04-2006, 12:41 PM
One of their servers had a power implosion according to their site earlier this morning. None of the page would load at all. I can load my friends page. It takes a long time to load my own though.

I imagine it'll be better by tomorrow.

Nina
11-04-2006, 12:43 PM
I imagine it'll be better by tomorrow.

by then i will have died out of boredom :[

this forum is horribly inactive and the other forum i visit is the biggest piece of shit in the history of german forums. I actually wrote an entire rant on it and wanted to post it on this BBS when i realized that nobody gives a fuck. haha. and now i'm bored after a hard day's...night?
*starts to sing*

wheelchairman
11-04-2006, 12:51 PM
You should totally call Tizz. I can give you our non-mobile number.

Nina
11-04-2006, 12:53 PM
my mom banned me from the phone after talking a couple hours with Björn :[

Seeee? Life is miserable.

I think I'll go look for BSB stuff on youtube for nostalgia's sake. (no..I aint joking)

wheelchairman
11-04-2006, 12:54 PM
haha oh wow that's some über suckage. I'd recommend you make some tea and read a good book then. Good luck with BSB.

Nina
11-04-2006, 12:56 PM
Thankee :D

The sucky thing is, I worked on my collage for four hours today, my eyes are buurrriinnng, I should actually take a break but a screen is better than staring on real pages in such a dark light.

Dude, I'm talkative today. If it gets too much, shoot me in the face plz.

How's it goin'?

wheelchairman
11-04-2006, 12:58 PM
You should share some of your collages with us. I at least want to see the lyrics one.

Maybe you should download a movie or tv show, that passes the time in such nice ways!

I'm gonna take my advice and read for a bit though.

Tizzalicious
11-04-2006, 01:04 PM
Ninas! What you should do to kill boredom, is send me a long mail! :D

That sucks about the phone though! =/ I was bored online this morning too, with LJ not working!

I can load both my friendspage and my own journal now (I win!), but it takes looooong! And Per can't load it, weird.

Nina
11-04-2006, 01:06 PM
Dude, you're right. i should email you. nooow.