PDA

View Full Version : Scissor Sisters

ShutUpYouFuckingMime
11-06-2006, 03:40 AM
Yes they are a gay band. And they play very gay music. Who cares? I like 'em. The music is quite catchy and fun. I've listened to about half of their new album and most of their first and am in love. Who else here likes them?

And if you don't, you can't say they suck simply because they're gay; that's fucking retarded. If you think their music sucks, then okay, but it's not like you're going to "catch the gay" through the speakers.

Endymion
11-06-2006, 09:47 AM
scissor girls > scissor sisters.

killer_queen
11-06-2006, 09:57 AM
Oh, I love them! I really really love them! Thanks to Tizz, I found that they were great this summer and since then I just couldn't get sick of their songs. Take Your Mama is absolutely a fantastic song, isn't it? The new single is great too.

And I don't think there is anyone who doesn't like them because they're gay. Because that would be uber stupid.

H1T_That
11-06-2006, 10:04 AM
Yes they are a gay band. And they play very gay music. Who cares? I like 'em. The music is quite catchy and fun. I've listened to about half of their new album and most of their first and am in love. Who else here likes them?

And if you don't, you can't say they suck simply because they're gay; that's fucking retarded. If you think their music sucks, then okay, but it's not like you're going to "catch the gay" through the speakers.

They are gay so i hate them.

Seriously though, not really my style but they've got some catchy stuff.

Tijs
11-06-2006, 10:18 AM
I haven't heard much of them but when "Don't feel like dancing" is on TV I never change the channel, it's very catchy. I like it.

ShutUpYouFuckingMime
11-06-2006, 10:42 AM
Oh, I love them! I really really love them! Thanks to Tizz, I found that they were great this summer and since then I just couldn't get sick of their songs. Take Your Mama is absolutely a fantastic song, isn't it? The new single is great too.

And I don't think there is anyone who doesn't like them because they're gay. Because that would be uber stupid.

Yes, Take Your Mama is wonderful.

And yeah, I thought so, not liking a band cuz they're gay would be incredibly stupid.

ShutUpYouFuckingMime
11-06-2006, 10:44 AM
scissor girls > scissor sisters.

send me some songs, please. I'd like to hear them.