PDA

View Full Version : LODAT is back

Lodat225
11-06-2006, 02:37 PM
Hey guys! Hahaha, im back 'cause im bored. I see everything's the same. I wonder how many replies this will get from my former friends.

JohnnyNemesis
11-06-2006, 02:38 PM
Who the fuck is LODAT?

Lodat225
11-06-2006, 02:39 PM
Well, LoDAT.

JohnnyNemesis
Doesn't ring a bell.

Lodat225
Good. I want it that way. A clean slate.

JohnnyNemesis
11-06-2006, 02:41 PM
Is that way the name of this thread is "LODAT is back"? Because you wanted a clean slate?

Makes sense.

That_Guy91
11-06-2006, 02:41 PM
Sounds a little familiar...

Hey, you were the guy who said his dad died, weren't you!?

Lodat225
11-06-2006, 02:42 PM
I'm back. If nobody reconizes me, then i will be like a new member.

Lodat225
11-06-2006, 02:42 PM

No. That was another guy.

JohnnyNemesis
11-06-2006, 02:44 PM
I'm back. If nobody reconizes me, then i will be like a new member.

Ya got that right! (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19571)

:)

SkunkIt
Too bad for you, Duracell and Wishomie are long gone....or are you Duracell?

Either way, group hug! Aww! I barely remember anything about you, other than you were first a spammer.

Jebus

No, I'm pretty sure he's the up da repz guy.

Lodat225
11-06-2006, 02:45 PM

YEAH! THAT'S ME!

Lodat225
11-06-2006, 02:46 PM
Too bad for you, Duracell and Wishomie are long gone....or are you Duracell?

Either way, group hug! Aww! I barely remember anything about you, other than you were first a spammer.

Im the lying scum.

JohnnyNemesis
11-06-2006, 02:47 PM
YEAH! THAT'S ME!

Go die again.

Lodat225
11-06-2006, 02:47 PM
Go die again.

Don't feel like it.

JohnnyNemesis
11-06-2006, 02:49 PM
Less talk, more death.

Lodat225
11-06-2006, 02:49 PM
More death, less talk?

SkunkIt
11-06-2006, 02:50 PM
Im the lying scum.

You might be lying scum, but that barely rings a bell. Besides, TPKYL earned that title some time ago.

Lodat225
11-06-2006, 02:52 PM
You might be lying scum, but that barely rings a bell. Besides, TPKYL earned that title some time ago.

Damn! I was so close too.

Lodat225
11-06-2006, 02:56 PM
Less talk, more death.

You gave up way too easy.

Apathy
11-06-2006, 03:24 PM
Haha, now you're Canadian?

DeAtHsTaR
11-06-2006, 03:38 PM
Ha, remember when everyone thought I was LODAT?

T-6005
11-06-2006, 03:45 PM
HAHAHAHAHA.....

Not at all.

XYlophonetreeZ
11-06-2006, 04:00 PM
Are you referring to this awesome thread? (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20859)

Apathy
11-06-2006, 04:01 PM
You screwed up that link unfortunately.

I remember it being quite funny.

DeAtHsTaR
11-06-2006, 04:06 PM
Are you referring to this awesome thread? (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20859)

Yeah..looking back I made some pretty retarded arguments.

Apathy
11-06-2006, 04:13 PM
Oh man, I forgot how good that was. I love you XYZ.

I'm so glad that I waited a while to sign up, or I fear I may have been a complete douchebag in my earlier years.

Moreso than now, I mean.

Isolated Fury
11-06-2006, 04:47 PM
I wondered when he'd come back. Everyone knew it was inevitable.

Please, go away.

Lodat225
11-06-2006, 05:35 PM
Im leaving soon.

wheelchairman
11-07-2006, 01:47 AM
bye Lodat.

Deathstar, we didn't think you were the new LODAT. We just said you were acting like him.

Nina
11-07-2006, 02:23 AM
I dont understand any of this. Good thing y/n?

Lodat225
11-07-2006, 04:22 PM
Hello LoDAT.

Bazza
11-07-2006, 04:25 PM
Loser.....

Lodat225
11-07-2006, 04:26 PM
Loser.....

Who the hell are you?

Bazza
11-07-2006, 04:27 PM
Someone who doesn't feel socially insecure as to have to announce my arrival every fifteen minutes

DeAtHsTaR
11-07-2006, 04:30 PM
bye Lodat.

Deathstar, we didn't think you were the new LODAT. We just said you were acting like him.
No, a couple thought I was actually him, because he was That Punk Kid You Love, and that was my name on myspace for a while.

Lodat225
11-07-2006, 04:30 PM
Someone who doesn't feel socially insecure as to have to announce my arrival every fifteen minutes

I posted this thread yesterday.

Lodat225
11-07-2006, 04:31 PM
No, a couple thought I was actually him, because he was That Punk Kid You Love, and that was my name on myspace for a while.

I wasn't the punk kid you love...

Bazza
11-07-2006, 04:33 PM
Hello LoDAT.

You can still post frequently, it doesn't necessarily mean create a new thread.
And it wasn't meant literally...

JohnnyNemesis
11-07-2006, 04:33 PM
Bye, Lodat.

DeAtHsTaR
11-07-2006, 04:43 PM
I wasn't the punk kid you love...

Well, people thought you were.

Kathy
11-07-2006, 05:39 PM
Hello Lodat.
Bye Lodat.

Paint_It_Black
11-08-2006, 06:16 AM
Well, people thought you were.

No, we didn't. Dain, stop talking about stuff that's before your time. I find it sort of creepy that you've obsessively tried to learn all of our history and act like one of us.

Jebus
11-08-2006, 08:13 AM
PIB is back!

DeAtHsTaR
11-08-2006, 08:39 AM
No, we didn't. Dain, stop talking about stuff that's before your time. I find it sort of creepy that you've obsessively tried to learn all of our history and act like one of us.

Idiot, I registered in December 2004, I know all about this. If you didn't notice, I had over 1,000 posts before anyone started hating me.

Stranger With Candy
11-08-2006, 08:40 AM

oh my god! i haven laughed so mutch in a long time. best. tread. ever!

DeAtHsTaR
11-08-2006, 08:43 AM
PIB is back!

PIB was gone?

JoY
11-08-2006, 09:13 AM

*raises eyebrow & folds arms* ...what's that? why wasn't I informed?
THIS IS AMAZING STUFF! & I NEVER READ IT BEFORE! somehow. I heard about it, though. I even think it was on CNN a while ago.

OH MY GOD, Xy, Ricky, you just gave me one hell of an orgasm. everything put together.. like this. too much to handle, I tell you.

Idiot, I registered in December 2004, I know all about this. If you didn't notice, I had over 1,000 posts before anyone started hating me.

oh shit, really? over a thousand?? was it also over.. *excited*.. let's say.. *jumps up & down* ..ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED?

yay, Richard!! hi.:)

DeAtHsTaR
11-08-2006, 02:56 PM
oh shit, really? over a thousand?? was it also over.. *excited*.. let's say.. *jumps up & down* ..ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED?

I was just making a point. He said I wasn't around for the LODAT/TPKYL stuff, when I was here LONG before that.

Paint_It_Black
11-08-2006, 04:41 PM
Wow Dain, I'm really sorry I got that wrong. How dare I not realize you existed here in pathetic and total obscurity for some time before you exposed yourself as a complete moron and became a joke. I'll try harder to get that right in the future whenever I'm commenting on how creepy or just plain pathetic you are. Feel better?

Hi Jebus and Bella! *waves*

Apathy
11-08-2006, 05:35 PM
That's not very fair.

If he says something stupid, you rip on him.
If you say something stupid...you rip on him.

Sinister
11-08-2006, 05:37 PM
Not fair ?

Never happened.

JohnnyNemesis
11-08-2006, 05:50 PM
Wow Dain, I'm really sorry I got that wrong. How dare I not realize you existed here in pathetic and total obscurity for some time before you exposed yourself as a complete moron and became a joke. I'll try harder to get that right in the future whenever I'm commenting on how creepy or just plain pathetic you are. Feel better?

Mmm, that's what I needed <3

If he says something stupid, you rip on him. If you say something stupid...you rip on him.

There's a difference between stupid and inaccurate. dain said someting stupid, PIB said something inaccurate.

And of COURSE he's gonna get ripped on. He's a total fucking scumbag who brings it on himself.

Apathy
11-08-2006, 06:17 PM
I probably shouldn't be defending him, but.....

He's not a scumbag anymore. He messed up, you guys bitched at him, he stopped. He hasn't done anything warranting this much hate in a long time.

And yet, if someone else (ex: PIB) says something...."Inaccurate", nothing comes of it. I guarentee you if it was Dain talking to someone like that, five people would have told him he's a failure and he should go die in a closet somewhere.

The whole, let's all rip on dain because he was dumb and now everything he says doesn't matter anymore thing is a bunch of shit. Here's why -

Are you referring to This awesome thread? (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20859)
If someone else finds out something like Jebus did in this thread, it happens much differently.

Example? Hmm, ok.

About a year ago I discovered something along the same lines, about a popular member here who I won't name, and on a board I won't mention.
I made a thread about it, and it was deleted. Why?
Because the person who committed this wasn't dain, wasn't lodat, and wasn't TPKYL. They are respected, and have many friends. Because of this, they basically get a free pass.

Now please. If you don't like dain, this site has a block feature. If you don't block him, you have to put up with whatever he says, however stupid you may find it, and that would be your fault. Welcome to the internet.

Now hopefully dain doesn't ruin it for himself and post something retarded before I submit this.

DeAtHsTaR
11-08-2006, 07:58 PM
I probably shouldn't be defending him, but.....

He's not a scumbag anymore. He messed up, you guys bitched at him, he stopped. He hasn't done anything warranting this much hate in a long time.

And yet, if someone else (ex: PIB) says something...."Inaccurate", nothing comes of it. I guarentee you if it was Dain talking to someone like that, five people would have told him he's a failure and he should go die in a closet somewhere.

The whole, let's all rip on dain because he was dumb and now everything he says doesn't matter anymore thing is a bunch of shit. Here's why -

If someone else finds out something like Jebus did in this thread, it happens much differently.

Example? Hmm, ok.

About a year ago I discovered something along the same lines, about a popular member here who I won't name, and on a board I won't mention.
Because the person who committed this wasn't dain, wasn't lodat, and wasn't TPKYL. They are respected, and have many friends. Because of this, they basically get a free pass.

Now please. If you don't like dain, this site has a block feature. If you don't block him, you have to put up with whatever he says, however stupid you may find it, and that would be your fault. Welcome to the internet.

Now hopefully dain doesn't ruin it for himself and post something retarded before I submit this.

Wow, very well put. Thanks.

Jebus
11-08-2006, 08:33 PM

The whole, let's all rip on dain because he was dumb and now everything he says doesn't matter anymore thing is a bunch of shit

The whole needless Dain bashing stopped months ago. There has been plenty of interaction between Dain and other members without it resulting to insults. Heck, even I haven't done much to insult him other than that thread. People only rip on him when he starts acting like a tard and doesn't stay in his place. Actually, the same could be said for any member, not just Dain.

Dain just sounds like a completely jackass sometimes. Like this post right here

The post would have been fine if he didn't include the idiot part. I'm sure PIB would have have just responded noting his mistake without any hostility if Dain didn't call him an idiot. He isn't an idiot. It was a mistake. As elitist as this sounds, Dain just isn't in a position to insult anyone anytime soon until he earns some respect. It's just the way any forum works, not to mention real life.

DeAtHsTaR
11-08-2006, 09:06 PM
The post would have been fine if he didn't include the idiot part. I'm sure PIB would have have just responded noting his mistake without any hostility if Dain didn't call him an idiot. He isn't an idiot. It was a mistake. As elitist as this sounds, Dain just isn't in a position to insult anyone anytime soon until he earns some respect. It's just the way any forum works, not to mention real life.

Good point, but I know for a fact that he would have said something whether I called him an idiot or not.

T-6005
11-08-2006, 09:08 PM
Good point, but I know for a fact that he would have said something whether I called him an idiot or not.
No, you don't. I strongly doubt he would have.

Jebus
11-08-2006, 09:46 PM
Dain, get over yourself. Don't act as if you're a defenseless little creature and everyone is out to get you. No one hates you that much. PIB would have been man enough to admit he was wrong. You just have to learn how to go about getting yourself through these types of predicaments. Calling PIB an idiot was not the way do that.

Paint_It_Black
11-08-2006, 10:59 PM
Rick, thanks for explaining the difference.

Jebus, thanks for understanding me exactly.

Thibault, as always it was a pleasure to have you behind me.

Apathy, stop crying or you'll have to change your name to Irony.

Dain, apparently you don't know me at all. Listen to the guys who do, k?

wheelchairman
11-09-2006, 05:40 AM
I'm jumping the bandwagon.

PIB, I'm glad one of the many necessary voices of reason has returned to the BBS once again.

Vera
11-09-2006, 06:18 AM
Example? Hmm, ok.

Conspiracy theories? I'm curious. PM me if you don't want to talk about it in public.

killer_queen
11-09-2006, 08:12 AM
I hate saying this but I'm really happy that you came back. Please don't leave us again.

JoY
11-09-2006, 08:42 AM
Conspiracy theories? I'm curious. PM me if you don't want to talk about it in public.

totally seconded.

DeAtHsTaR
11-09-2006, 10:36 AM
Yeah, tell us right here. I bet it gets deleted.

Endymion
11-09-2006, 10:52 AM
oh, apathy thought it would be important to share that a particular member from this board was accused for PMing noodz to people on another board, an argument on that board ensued, nasty words were thrown about, and that member was banned from the other board. anyone who actually knows this member would know that they'd never PM noodz etc, so we mods didn't feel it would be fair to have this person's name dragged through the mud on *this* board for no reason.

JohnnyNemesis
11-09-2006, 12:21 PM

Honestly, what makes you think this? Seriously. And where does this moral highground come from after all your plagirarism?

Irony
11-09-2006, 01:37 PM
oh, apathy thought it would be important to share that a particular member from this board was accused for PMing noodz to people on another board, an argument on that board ensued, nasty words were thrown about, and that member was banned from the other board. anyone who actually knows this member would know that they'd never PM noodz etc, so we mods didn't feel it would be fair to have this person's name dragged through the mud on *this* board for no reason.

I'll clean this up a bit.

DISCLAIMER: Everything I'm about to say is from my side of the story. I have been informed that this is not entirely true, but at this point, it is Their word against the other board's, so there is no solid truth. Or you don't know it anyway.

The particular member did PM another member with nudes, that were unwanted.
Arguments did not ensue, and nasty words were not thrown about. Everyone on the board agreed that said person had done it, and everyone on the board agreed they should be banned.
At this point I thought I would post a link to this; not because of a dislike for this person, simply because I thought it was an awful thing to do, and I felt people on this board should know, should the person choose to continue their behavior enacted on the other board.

When I posted, it was deleted. I found it odd, It didn't occur to me that it was deleted, I thought it glitched up or something, so I posted it again. Once again, gone, deleted, it never existed. I proceeded to message the mods, I sent the same message to all of them, because If it was being deleted, obviously one of them was doing it.

They messaged me back with the bullshit reason that they didn't want the thread to start a flame war on either of the message boards.
How interesting. Then Why, did this not stop you from deleting the post featuring skateboard-city, hmm?
And using that as an example, did that cause any flaming? No? Gee, what a surprise. People have no reason to flame because it's not like it even involves them. Just because they know the accused person does not make them immediately hate whatever forum it was posted on. If that was true, then mods should just delete all links to all other forums, for fear of a flame war.

As I said before, the involved person has talked to me, and they obviously don't agree with the other side of the story.
With that being said, I am not talking about this anymore, because honestly, I really don't care about it. My entire point was I think it's terrible that so many people here get free passes to spam, or be a complete dick simply because they're a moderator or some other popular person.

Apathy, stop crying or you'll have to change your name to Irony.
I suppose it's true.

Paint_It_Black
11-09-2006, 11:44 PM
I hate saying this but I'm really happy that you came back. Please don't leave us again.

I've always been inconsistent in my posting habits, though I never exactly "leave". By the way, it looks like you've maybe doubled your awesomeness in my absense.

I'm jumping the bandwagon.

I added the ramp just for you.

Apathy/Irony, I actually respect you taking a stand on this. You raise some good points. I really quite dislike this bbs having any kind of censorship, even if it's for a good reason. Not because I'm all in love with the concept of free speech or any crap like that, but because I just don't think we need censorship here. This bbs is generally so permissive when it comes to allowable content, and that's a great thing. It's a nice break from the vagination I experience almost everywhere else. It's worked pretty well here for a really long time. Obviously mindless spam needs to be removed. But I don't think something should be deleted for the sole reason that it may offend some people. At the same time, I have a fair amount of faith in the moderators. They do a good job. If they decide to delete something, I'll trust they had a good reason.

Now, to comment on this actual case you've brought up. This is the first I've ever heard of it, so I'm not familiar with any details. But if your comments were removed to protect a popular member from what was most likely lies about them, then this is quite different to what happened with Dain. No one really knew Dain at the time, plus the accusations against him were obviously valid. Do you see how this is significantly different?

Vera
11-10-2006, 01:08 AM
Ohhh that case. I remember now. Yeah, I don't think the cases are all too related. Here we have general loserism and plagiarism. Over there we had ...well, I don't know what it was but it's not exactly plagiarism. Also from the details, the whole thing felt more personal than copying Sin Studly's posts on a skating forum, which is obviously not personal at all in the sense that we're not mocking how dain's dog poops in corners or anything of that sort (disclaimer: in reality I think his dog is probably as trained as any nice doggy). Hence why the mods didn't want it to be brought into daylight.