PDA

View Full Version : hi

hatrix
11-06-2006, 05:10 PM
hello, after listing to the offspring ive decided to drop by on the forums. im 15, ive been listing to the offspring since i was about 5 o4 6 =/. how are you guys doin?

Lodat225
11-06-2006, 06:37 PM
Since you were 5?! Wow...

sKratch
11-06-2006, 07:23 PM
Brief synopsis of what's to come:
Most people in General Chat either don't listen to much Offspring any more or just really don't care much to talk about the band any more. A lot of users, though I suppose it's becoming proportionally smaller, stick around General Chat to talk to people they've come to know despite the fact that their Offspring fanaticism has dropped.
Furthermore, lately, the number of idiots and trolls has been reaching record levels. You'll find that a popular habit of most users in general is to show how unbelievably cool they are by being a douche or by showing an apparent lack of relevant social standards. That being said, we all love it here anyways. Enjoy.

Oh and watch out for JohnnyNemesis. He's black.

Rag Doll
11-06-2006, 08:50 PM
lolz @ stephan <3333333

&hi new person.

Llamas
11-06-2006, 08:57 PM
Brief synopsis of what's to come:
Most people in General Chat either don't listen to much Offspring any more or just really don't care much to talk about the band any more. A lot of users, though I suppose it's becoming proportionally smaller, stick around General Chat to talk to people they've come to know despite the fact that their Offspring fanaticism has dropped.
I like talking about the offspring... just with smart people. the people on the on-topic are morons.

Furthermore, lately, the number of idiots and trolls has been reaching record levels. You'll find that a popular habit of most users in general is to show how unbelievably cool they are by being a douche or by showing an apparent lack of relevant social standards. That being said, we all love it here anyways. Enjoy.
<3 mark bryan?

I hear he's also a muslim woman.

0r4ng3
11-06-2006, 09:00 PM
He's also a belief and an opinion, at the same time!

Llamas
11-06-2006, 09:02 PM
...that still hasn't gotten old... :-P

sKratch
11-06-2006, 09:17 PM
Don't worry, orange will make sure it gets old fast. Stuff getting old? Never happened.
I kid, but at the same time I don't O_o
To make myself perfectly clear, you've performed genocide on some bbs jokes, but it doesn't make me hate you.

And I just realized how homogay and bitter I sounded in my original post. WHATEVER I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT ME ANYWYAAS :mad: :mad: :cool: :confused:

Llamas
11-06-2006, 09:19 PM
I have?? or orange has? because I don't think I usually talk about bbs jokes...

0r4ng3
11-06-2006, 09:24 PM
Nah, he's referring to me. I am the Destroyer of BBS In-Jokes. Tremble before the absence of hilarity!

Edit: But seriously, I've been trying to hold back lately. Key word being "trying".

Apathy
11-06-2006, 09:26 PM
Hilarity? Never Happened.

JohnnyNemesis
11-07-2006, 09:03 AM

Only where it counts, lolamirite?

I hear he's also a muslim woman.

Win.

He's also a belief and an opinion, at the same time!

Win.

JoY
11-07-2006, 10:59 AM
wowowow, it appears I've missed something & it looks like it was good.

Llamas
11-07-2006, 01:02 PM
the opinion/belief thing, or the muslim woman thing?

JoY
11-08-2006, 02:33 AM
I've kind of missed the muslim woman-thing, but I suspect it comes from Politics & the discussion with the Turks (I didn't entirely follow all of that, although what I've seen of it was teh lolz) & I've entirely missed the opinion/belief-thing, though that probably was born in the same context.

how far off am I?

the_GoDdEsS
11-08-2006, 02:48 AM
It's in the worst American president thread. Worth checking out actually.

Llamas
11-08-2006, 03:03 AM
I've kind of missed the muslim woman-thing, but I suspect it comes from Politics & the discussion with the Turks (I didn't entirely follow all of that, although what I've seen of it was teh lolz) & I've entirely missed the opinion/belief-thing, though that probably was born in the same context.

how far off am I?

the muslim woman thing is from the photo album thread, when johnnynemesis was dressed up as a ninja... but killer queen thought he was a muslim woman ;)

the opinion/belief thing was a very amusing argument in the presidents thread... the moron left after I proved him wrong beyond argument. but it was fun while it lasted!

JoY
11-08-2006, 04:18 AM
ah right, I did catch the muslim woman-thing, then. I just forgot about it/didn't link it.

Nina
11-08-2006, 06:27 AM
hatrix, you should know that Dexter is really not nice and a total asshole :mad: :mad:

Kathy
11-08-2006, 12:16 PM
hatrix, you should know that Dexter is really not nice and a total asshole :mad: :mad:

lol...Harmony's relative/friend/bitch/thing.. :D

hatrix
11-08-2006, 01:51 PM
Yep, im really gonna fit in :D

Thanks for the welcome

Lodat225
11-11-2006, 04:53 PM
5?! Fuck Man!