PDA

View Full Version : world:a hell

MsSelfDestruct
10-23-2004, 02:58 PM
supposedly buddha suggested a theory that the world were living in now is the ninth layer of hell because we desire....and to desire is to suffer because we want what we dont have or need.plus, we have bush fucking everything up too......trying to win this election by using human emotion to its fullest;"i pray for the u.s. every night!"well, what about the rest of the world going through poverty and defeat.this world is a hell....to some degree.and im not saying kerry is any better, hes just the lesser of two evils and id rather have anything else than bush for our president.

PresidentKiller
10-23-2004, 03:04 PM
Well, Bush is a dick, that's all I have to say :D

Btw, "Fahrenheit 9/11" is an interesting movie...

MsSelfDestruct
10-23-2004, 03:10 PM
yes, i could tell that you didnt like him just by your name.... :rolleyes:

yeah, i havent seen f 9/11 but i heard its very disturbing

PresidentKiller
10-23-2004, 03:26 PM
Well, at first I adopted this nickname because Vicente Fox (president of Mexico) is a moron, but then I realized that George W. Bush is an even bigger moron than Fox, so the reason for my nickname pretty much applies for both of them... :p

I have to say that Mexico City's governor, "El Peje", is the biggest shithead I've ever known in my life... fucking pussy. Let's hope he doesn't get elected in 2006.. :S

Anyway, the movie, in my opinion, is good. I liked "Bowling for Columbine" and I liked this one even more (but I missed the cartoons that were on the first movie... :p).

GreenTerror
10-08-2005, 01:07 PM
Yes he is...

Yes it was...

Agree or be punished.

Endymion
10-08-2005, 01:09 PM
Yes he is...

Yes it was...

Agree or be punished.
quit being retarded.

and i doubt buddha was familiar with the works of dante.

Human
10-08-2005, 01:11 PM
Maybe we were "bad" in our past lives and are actually in hell but we are so used to it that it doesn't feel bad anymore.

dalaksta
10-08-2005, 01:17 PM
i beleive that hell is living forever
and i also beleive that this is hell

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-08-2005, 02:11 PM
Haha. Jesus' Disciples said that way before the loser, Buddha.

the_GoDdEsS
10-08-2005, 02:13 PM
I don't believe in Hell.

And where did you get the idea from to connect a lame Buddha rip off with Bush?

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-08-2005, 02:15 PM
I don't believe in Hell.

And where did you get the idea from to connect a lame Buddha rip off with Bush?

Exactly.

Although, Hell exist. Where do you think BAD sinners go when they die?

the_GoDdEsS
10-08-2005, 02:20 PM
That's difficult to answer because I don't really know. I just don't like differentiating two places like Heaven and Hell and end of story. According to which criteria would we be sent to either of those and what would send us there? It sounds a bit ridiculous to me. I talked to somebody about this who claims the bad ones just end up at the periphery of the energies of the universe meanwhile the good ones connect with the positive strong energies. I really can't tell.

the_GoDdEsS
10-08-2005, 02:23 PM
Also, it's mostly because I don't think there exist any objective about what's good and what's evil. Nothing is exclusively good or exclusively evil. One of them might be just prevalent. Also what's good to some is evil to others. Genuine good and evil don't exist to me. And I don't believe in any karma bullshit either.