PDA

View Full Version : music videos?

hatrix
11-09-2006, 02:35 PM
know were i can find all of the offspring music videos? all i have is the live woodstock one. i tried limewire, nothing there -.-

Tijs
11-09-2006, 02:42 PM
All the music videos are released on DVD, you should buy it.

You can also watch each video on the website:
http://www.offspring.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Offspring.woa/wa/video

And over here you can download videos:
http://www.offspring.art.pl/?m=media&category=va

But seriously, you should buy the DVD, it's worth it.

hatrix
11-09-2006, 03:21 PM
on the downloaded ones, were is cant get my head around you?

Grabbal
11-21-2006, 01:50 PM
The complete video collection was truly a great dvd

H1T_That
11-21-2006, 01:56 PM
As said, CMVC is a must.

Venom Symbiote
11-21-2006, 02:01 PM
Go purchase the official DVD and support the cause, or eat a meaty dick.

Your choice.

leo3375
11-21-2006, 02:28 PM
The DVD collection has some very funny commentary from Dexter and Noodles, which makes it worth buying.

Venom Symbiote
11-21-2006, 02:33 PM
The "Hit That" commentary is still the best.

Perhaps the funniest (and maybe meanest) thing they seem to have done professionally over the years. Almost feel sorry for the director, or the person who came up with the general concept for the video. Almost.

leo3375
11-21-2006, 02:37 PM

Perhaps the funniest (and maybe meanest) thing they seem to have done professionally over the years. Almost feel sorry for the director, or the person who came up with the general concept for the video. Almost.

It was pretty good, even though it veered into TMI (Too Much Information) territory.

Call it an Obsession
11-21-2006, 03:02 PM

Notice that the just totally forget about the video and at the end say something like 'oh yeah, that's our video for Hit That'

Venom Symbiote
11-21-2006, 03:06 PM
That...was...my point, you tool.

They're embarassed over the video, they hate it, so don't even acknowledge it. That's inherently why it's so funny.

Kapeesh?

Floyd the Barber
11-21-2006, 05:54 PM
Man, I need to get the Collection. It sounds like some cool shit.

Llamas
11-21-2006, 06:12 PM
Notice that the just totally forget about the video and at the end say something like 'oh yeah, that's our video for Hit That'

wow. the intelligence is astounding. that's why venom said he felt bad for the director. *eyeroll*

anyway, buy the collection. I'm not one of those "omg buy every thing the bands you love sell" kind of people, as I will never buy the greatest hits cd, but the video dvd is really worth it. the extras and commentary are great.