PDA

View Full Version : Lets all praise Ugly Elf

noodles_is_cool
11-10-2006, 12:40 AM
UgLy_eLf10-20-2004, 11:48 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Bitches, damn Im smasehd, I posted first booyah!

Oh PS. CHATROOM!CHATROOM!CHATROOM!CHATROOM!

god bless you:D

arak0r
11-10-2006, 12:47 AM
when i get drunk i dont suddenly get the urge to post here. why the fuck do so many people post here when theyre smashed or whatever??

Llamas
11-10-2006, 12:53 AM
I'm usually not drunk when I'm at home. I prefer to go out to drink. And if I come home drunk, I usually go to bed immediately. I don't get it, either.

Tizzalicious
11-10-2006, 12:58 AM
when i get drunk i dont suddenly get the urge to post here. why the fuck do so many people post here when theyre smashed or whatever??

You come home, you're not drunk enough to pass out, you don't wanna sleep, you're alone, you go online. Makes perfect sense to me.

Llamas
11-10-2006, 01:02 AM
hmm I guess it does make sense. I've just never had that happen to me.

arak0r
11-10-2006, 01:27 AM
whats the point of gettin drunk if you dont pass out immediately after?! WTF

Llamas
11-10-2006, 01:34 AM
people are more and less susceptable to passing out when drinking. I am very unlikely to pass out, so I have to get so wasted that I puke all day the next day. And that's just not worth it. Other people pass out easily when not that drunk.

JohnnyNemesis
11-10-2006, 06:23 AM
I've posted completely drunk a few times because I want to load up on liquids and avoid a hangover, so I stay awake while everyone else is sleepin'. But the urge to come here all drunk and make the "I'm drunk" post has never really appealed to me.

mrconeman
11-10-2006, 06:36 AM
I've posted completely drunk a few times because I want to load up on liquids and avoid a hangover, so I stay awake while everyone else is sleepin'. But the urge to come here all drunk and make the "I'm drunk" post has never really appealed to me.

My sentiments exactly

HeadAroundU
11-10-2006, 06:52 AM
I posted completely drunk once. It was fun, at least for me. :D

wheelchairman
11-10-2006, 07:23 AM
My drunk posts are delightfully hilarious. And wittily honest.

Tizz' are just drunken gibberish that everyone has grown to love.

Mota Boy can pwn anyone drunk though.

T-6005
11-10-2006, 12:52 PM
I've stopped posting drunk - or at least saying that I'm drunk when I am.

I don't really know why.

Nina
11-10-2006, 02:14 PM
Such a sad thread for sad Nina.

see ----> :(

Llamas
11-10-2006, 02:16 PM
why are you sad?

Nina
11-10-2006, 02:17 PM
I dont like it when people are drunk. Like, AT ALL.

Llamas
11-10-2006, 02:17 PM
is it like your thing with marijuana?

Nina
11-10-2006, 02:19 PM
Not quite, it just makes me feel incredibly uncomfortable. Drunk people are really weird and usually only funny/entertaining/nice around fellow drunks (irl, not online, I guess).

UgLy_eLf
11-10-2006, 02:21 PM
All heil me? Cool. I require a cigarette every 15 minutes, slaves.

Llamas
11-10-2006, 02:22 PM
It really depends on the situation, I think. Sometimes I get really annoyed when I'm around drunk people... other times I think it's hilarious. If I'm with other sober people, it's usually funny... but if I'm the only sober person, I get annoyed.

Nina
11-10-2006, 02:23 PM
but if I'm the only sober person, I get annoyed.

Haha I think I should have mentioned I got drunk like twice in my life. With other words: yup.

UgLy_eLf
11-10-2006, 02:24 PM
You all seem to have missed the "praise Ugly_elf (me)" part...Tis OK....

UgLy_eLf
11-10-2006, 02:26 PM
UgLy_eLf10-20-2004, 11:48 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Bitches, damn Im smasehd, I posted first booyah!

Oh PS. CHATROOM!CHATROOM!CHATROOM!CHATROOM!

god bless you:D

Holy shit that was long ago!

Llamas
Haha I think I should have mentioned I got drunk like twice in my life. With other words: yup.

hehe. were you not a fan of being drunk? or what was the deal?

killer_queen
Bah, I don't like drunk people too. It must be because of my friends. They never know when to stop and they are fucking pussies who get drunk easily. I don't even want to talk about how stupid they act when they're drunk.

Also I don't get the point of getting drunk when you're with people you like or love. The fun you have is artificial not real. Alcohol is a good option when you're with people that bore you but I don't like being drunk and not being able to remember anything after meeting with good friends.

Llamas
11-10-2006, 02:29 PM
Bah, I don't like drunk people too. It must be because of my friends. They never know when to stop and they are fucking pussies who get drunk easily. I don't even want to talk about how stupid they act when they're drunk.

Also I don't get the point of getting drunk when you're with people you like or love. The fun you have is artificial not real. Alcohol is a good option when you're with people that bore you but I don't like being drunk and not being able to remember anything after meeting with good friends.

hmm... I see what you're saying about getting drunk with people you like or love. I know that I go out with close friends sometimes, and I do drink. I don't like to hang out with just a couple close friends and drink, though. Usually when I drink with my close friends, we end up going outside of the party or bar and get into really long deep/sappy conversations. We're so cool.

[/soundinglikeacompletedrunk] :-/

JoY
11-10-2006, 02:32 PM
whats the point of gettin drunk if you dont pass out immediately after?! WTF

what? I don't see no point in passing out?

My drunk posts are delightfully hilarious. And wittily honest.

Tizz' are just drunken gibberish that everyone has grown to love.

Mota Boy can pwn anyone drunk though.

yes.

yes.

& yes, except when he's had shrooms. then he's just one very weird cracker.

You all seem to have missed the "praise Ugly_elf (me)" part...Tis OK....

no one missed it, everyone conveniently, deliberately overlooked it.

Nina
11-10-2006, 02:35 PM
hehe. were you not a fan of being drunk? or what was the deal?

I dont like the idea of it because everything i drank to get drunk tasted like shit. I just hate alcohol. the only thing that's somewhat alright is either cream liquor or vodka-drinks. And even with those I'm like "mmm..would taste 64246 times better without alcohol!".
And then I ask myself, why did people ever start with the alcohol? It must have tasted like shit at the beginning for them too. It's a thing to get used to, everyone who I spoke to about this approved this. So...yeah.
I am sure 90% of this board wishes that I never speak about this again. haha.

Llamas
11-10-2006, 02:45 PM
I dont like the idea of it because everything i drank to get drunk tasted like shit. I just hate alcohol. the only thing that's somewhat alright is either cream liquor or vodka-drinks. And even with those I'm like "mmm..would taste 64246 times better without alcohol!".
And then I ask myself, why did people ever start with the alcohol? It must have tasted like shit at the beginning for them too. It's a thing to get used to, everyone who I spoke to about this approved this. So...yeah.
I am sure 90% of this board wishes that I never speak about this again. haha.

I understand what you're saying. I drank at first because I was not cool and I was socially very awkward going into college... I drank to loosen up and be less inhibited around people. I didn't like the taste then of most alcohol, though I do now. However, I only drank things that I genuinely liked. I tried a lot of stuff, but I never would drink stuff that was gross (beer, shots, etc). I know what you're saying, though.

JoY
11-10-2006, 02:53 PM
to be honest.. the first time I drank alcohol, I thought grown up people were weird cookies for drinking that shit, aswell. of course, then again, I was four & thought the Campari was lemonade.

the first time I drank wine, I thought it was pretty decent stuff. the first time I drank beer, I was like: so, anyway, wine? my taste was extremely sweet when I was younger. only the sweetsweet ubersugary drinks, yesss. then I experienced how sick Tia Maria, Baileys, Drop Shot, Sex on the Beach & all that jazz could make you. even Baileys isn't really one of my favorite drinks anymore.:( just the taste of too many drinks remind me of too many parties gone bad.

but that also goes for bitter drinks, like Martini Bianco. after drinking too much of that, I once vomited out my entire dinner & when the tomatoes creeped from under the toilet door, everyone thought I was dying of a stomach bleeding. :/ (toooo much information, barfing ladies never sound very attractive)

Llamas
11-10-2006, 02:56 PM
to be honest.. the first time I drank alcohol, I thought grown up people were weird cookies for drinking that shit, aswell. of course, then again, I was four & thought the Campari was lemonade.

the first time I drank wine, I thought it was pretty decent stuff. the first time I drank beer, I was like: so, anyway, wine? my taste was extremely sweet when I was younger. only the sweetsweet ubersugary drinks, yesss. then I experienced how sick Tia Maria, Baileys, Drop Shot, Sex on the Beach & all that jazz could make you. even Baileys isn't really one of my favorite drinks anymore.:( just the taste of too many drinks remind me of too many parties gone bad.

but that also goes for bitter drinks, like Martini Bianco. after drinking too much of that, I once vomited out my entire dinner & when the tomatoes creeped from under the toilet door, everyone thought I was dying of a stomach bleeding. :/ (toooo much information, barfing ladies never sound very attractive)

I can't drink UV vodka, bacardi silver, or watermelon pucker anymore, because that was the super sweet stuff I drank all the time freshman year.

I love baileys, but that's probably because I didn't discover it til much later. (you might notice that my earlier taste was very, very low budget!)

Many types of wine are absolutely delicious. I like dark beers, but they make me sick. The beer we have in the US is nasty, though.

I want to clarify that I don't drink that much. I mean, I drink frequently, but not in mass quantities most of the time. I get drunk now and then, but getting drunk is probably once a month, if that. I just actually enjoy alcoholich drinks. I don't do shot still, because I don't like them. I don't drink to get drunk, either; I drink because I like it.

JoY
11-10-2006, 03:13 PM
some types of drinks are only enjoyable when taken in shots. & then they're so mighty enjoyable, there's absolutely nothing about them you'd ever want to miss.

untill you take too much of it, of course. consequences of alcohol can be.. annoying. especially when you run into them occasionally. *whistles & looks away* Goldstrike, it ain't called "strike" for nothing. once & never again.

I'm a luxury girl. well, not really, to be honest. I just happen to like expensive things, but as I can't afford them, it's unlikely I frequently get my hands on them. of course, unless they're in my parents' basement for the taking. "we're out, sweety! if you want something, help yourself!" no need to tell me that twice. in fact, I drank so much that way, I became bloated like a rubber boat. you weren't here to witness it & I don't think I've ever let anyone here witness it anyway (at least, not much of it), but it was pretty bad. my first year of university wasn't much better. after the first few months, I got myself so incredibly drunk, I broke my leg trying to bike home.

I won't say I'm "mature". I will say I've learned, though. don't excessively like a freaking maniac, until you've got one hell of an occasion. (disclaimer: the definition of "occasion" is subjective) honestly though, after I stopped drinking such an incredible load, I lost 15 kgs. I suppose that's 33 pounds, right? either way, it turned me into a slightly less chaotic, slightly more productive person. not to mention, thinner.

wheelchairman
11-10-2006, 03:13 PM
I've become such a snob. Wine is a hobby I actively persue. It is an acquired taste. Especially red wine. But it's just nice. You can't get off your socks drunk. and the drunk you do get is just a deep feeling of contentment. Unless of course you drink a lot more than you should.

The ideal is to find the best wine for the lowest price. I found a really good Pinot Noir from Bourgogne to 39 kr. (about 7 euros.) But everyone knows that Oregon makes the best Pinot Noir, so I felt like a traitor. :(

This comment isn't particularly relevant. I just thought everyone should know...

JoY
11-10-2006, 03:25 PM
you're not a snob. what you're saying is absolutely true. & I've yet still have to learn to decently drink a good red wine (red = favorite), because I still drink it like it's just "any alcohol", which always results in overshare & drunk>ridiculous>sick bella. I feel that utter feeling of contentment, especially in combination with a good meal, but unfortunately I still need to learn that's pretty much where to stop.

Mooi Kaap is a South African (that's where the niggers come from, lolz) wine & in the Netherlands it's 2 euros. it's pretty damn excellent. sure, it's not one hell of a wine, but it's seriously one of the best wines there is under 5 euros. (& alcohol is a lot cheaper here, than it is where you are)

hah, so should've enslaved South Africa back in the days, sillies.

Llamas
11-10-2006, 03:28 PM
I've become such a snob. Wine is a hobby I actively persue. It is an acquired taste. Especially red wine. But it's just nice. You can't get off your socks drunk. and the drunk you do get is just a deep feeling of contentment. Unless of course you drink a lot more than you should.

The ideal is to find the best wine for the lowest price. I found a really good Pinot Noir from Bourgogne to 39 kr. (about 7 euros.) But everyone knows that Oregon makes the best Pinot Noir, so I felt like a traitor. :(

This comment isn't particularly relevant. I just thought everyone should know...

I tried red wine when I was like 5 and I loved it, haha. I didn't have to acquire it... however, box wine was DEFINITELY acquired.

As far as getting drunk off wine, whoo! nothing fucks me up faster! It's like one glass of a good wine gets me feeling loopy. And it gets me drunk in really really goofy crazy way, instead of my normal friendly/open way. Maybe I just drink much different wine than you...

wheelchairman
11-10-2006, 03:30 PM
Don't know. Cheap wine makes me feel bad. But all cheap alcohol does. I'm such a woman, it's very annoying.

JoY
11-10-2006, 03:35 PM
well, red wine does get me loopy in a different way too. beer gets me drunk in a.. hyper kind of way, until my batery's low. & wine pretty much gets me to overshare in a way, that you'll hear things you never thought you ever wanted to hear. & basically, you don't.

there's one type of wine, though, I seem allergic to. I'm not allergic to anything, but two times on a terras in France (same terras, same wine), I drank three to four glasses of wine & the day after my body acted pretty much like it'd been drugged. I couldn't stand up, I couldn't open my eyes normally, I felt like I was going to explode.. my head seemed too small & my stomach felt like it was up there with my brain. it was the most horrible after-alcohol-feeling ever, physically. I had to roll myself to the swimming pool, because I was frying in my bed for too long. every movement I made drove me nuts. ugh.

Llamas
11-10-2006, 03:35 PM
hmm... come to think of it, I think the wine that I've been drunk off of was always cheap wine. Usually when I drink good wine, it's just one glass. So I guess I take that back.

arak0r
11-11-2006, 02:10 AM
what? I don't see no point in passing out?

it was a joke bella dear.. hrm. that almost sounds like belve.. right anyway no ive never actually passed out from drinking too much. ive yet to actually get sick from it either. fuck that, i dont want to be sick