PDA

View Full Version : omfg..:( 1300 pound man..yes 1300lbs..photo too..

emeraldoor
11-10-2006, 07:11 PM
..Just read about this guy on another forum: Did anyone else just see this guy recently on the news:

http://members.fotki.com/Manuribe/about (Has dozens of his photos, AIM name even: manuribe, TV interviews online, food intake info, etc.)

At 1300 pounds its mindblowing.. why oh why does this happen? Im just in shock from having read/heard about this :( Im just speechless.

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o79/lauraflower/sitting.jpg

JohnnyNemesis
11-10-2006, 07:16 PM
His face is way too thin.

EDIT: FUCK. Check out the other pictures there. Ohhh man...

T-6005
11-10-2006, 08:31 PM
His arms also seem too thin.

ninthlayer
11-10-2006, 08:32 PM
That's like a 10 Sean party.

- -Lauren- -
11-10-2006, 08:59 PM
I don't understand people's motivation for getting so heavy. Usually when they hit 220-250 (and it not being muscle mass) they realize it's time to make a change. And especially in this case, he hasn't left his bed for five years. In this case, it seems like he needs instant gastic bypass surgery, and not just typical weight loss.

...If they can find find his stomach underneath that mattress of fat...

DeAtHsTaR
11-10-2006, 09:24 PM
I was just about to post this.

T-6005
11-10-2006, 11:05 PM
I was just about to post this.
You still can. It's only what we've grown to expect from you.

DeAtHsTaR
11-10-2006, 11:20 PM
You still can. It's only what we've grown to expect from you.

Shut up, I haven't copied shit in about 9 months at least.

Izie
11-10-2006, 11:33 PM
This is sick in every way possible. Ugh.

Jebus
11-10-2006, 11:33 PM
It sounded like a lighthearted joke to me. Calm down.

Paint_It_Black
11-10-2006, 11:53 PM

Hey everybody, can someone please get Dain a medal?

Look Dain, people are never going to shut up about it. We all told you that a long time ago. Don't expect us to ever forget something like that.

Besides, it was clearly a joke. Go change your tampon.

the_GoDdEsS
11-11-2006, 12:17 AM
Now that's pretty disgusting.

WebDudette
11-11-2006, 12:17 AM
Wow... just wow.

And dain, if I remember correctly you brought it up dozens of times your self.

Tizzalicious
11-11-2006, 01:56 AM
Gross.

=/

Endymion
11-11-2006, 02:13 AM
fap fap fap

Mota Boy
11-11-2006, 02:45 AM
-A generally day for me is about 20,000 calories. This is something my doctors are trying to work on with me.

Yeah, call in the doctors and try to get them to work with you. Maybe if you all work together enough you'll STOP GORGING YOUR FAT FUCKING FACE ON FOOD EVERY DAY YOU WORTHLESS SACK OF SHIT!

I just... I just can't believe how worthless this man is. He's trying to get help for his "condition", trying to raise money to be flown to Italy to talk with doctors... all while eating TEN TIMES the recommended amount of calories in a day. I say we all chip in and fly him to Somalia where he can feed a starving villiage for a year.

Paint_It_Black
11-11-2006, 02:59 AM
How is it even possible to eat that much? I don't think I know anyone who could do it.

Even on something like Thanksgiving, I doubt I stuff more than 3-4000 calories inside myself. And I usually end up feeling terrible and regretting it.

Idiot
11-11-2006, 03:57 AM
Thats just completely insane.

And the strangest thing about this photo [didn't want to look through the ones!] is that there is no food in sight. :eek:

arak0r
11-11-2006, 04:03 AM
20,000 calories? 20,000?!?!

i really wish i could make that font flash with neon colors to just show how.. WOW that is. jesus christ superstar.

offspring dude
11-11-2006, 04:27 AM
thats disguting in every way. I've never felt sorry for fat people who complain about being fat, if u get fat it is your own fault, stop fucking eating so much jeez its not that hard. Shame on that guy, he should have an hour crying session everyday to realise what a stupid sack of meat he is.

Paint_It_Black
11-11-2006, 06:03 AM
Oh, he's Mexican.

At least he won't be running across the border anytime soon. I wonder if we can convince the rest of them to eat 20,000 calories a day.

JoY
11-11-2006, 10:10 AM
this is absolutely unbefuckinglievable. I do feel sorry for people like this, but at the same time they fill me with an amount of disgust.. that just covers any pity I feel. pretty much like the fat that surrounds his tortured organs.

it's like someone who drinks himself to death, except that isn't as visible as this & the mirror doesn't remind you every fucking second you glance at it you're slowly killing yourself. almost every other addiction you can hide out of shame, so no one finds out, including yourself in an attempt to fool yourself. this guy can't fool himself. he's a fucking whale. everywhere he looks he's bound to see his own fat. he can't even fucking move. what the fuck? stop pushing so much food through your throat. holy shit. eat healthier. I understand fat & sugar is addictive, I understand you can't avoid food, because you're going to have to eat it every day. in a normal situation. I understand it's pretty difficult to eat less, get hungry, knowing it could be solved by eating something, but resist the urge to eat. BUT FUCKING DO IT ANYWAY, because you're dying from your own ridiculous, outrageous, insane behaviour.

this explains why he doesn't have arms the size of two Mexicans:

"-Most of my day is reading, surfing the net, arm exercises, writing, interviews, etc."

arm exercises? like what? you can't jack off, so basically we're talking about the 45 degree exercise, where you bring food to your gaping mouth? well, bravo. I understand you don't let yourself tip over to fall with your face in the food, or else you'd never fucking get up again, choke in your dinner & let it go to waste.

that picture.. look at his skin. all the fat is closing arteries that normally deliver blood to the skin. he lies in bed all day, causing enormous gigantic pressure from his own weight on the parts he lies on. those parts are oxygen deprived, nutrient deprived, nervous signals deprived, causing pressure wounds the size of the fucking Donau, that are incredibly susceptible for infections. even IF he could move, he's so heavy, the weight would be too much pressure for the skin of a fucking elephant & would break his skin within a few hours. you can peel that guy's skin of like he's a boiled tomato.

also, I couldn't find pictures, but it's probably for the best. & what the fuck, everyone's supporting this guy like crazy. "we're praying for you!" people! this man eats over 40 times what an Ethiopian man with a relatively good job can afford to eat. in like, a fucking week. God hates his fat fucking ass.

JoY
11-11-2006, 10:19 AM
also, will you look at his foot? I normally don't respond very elaborately on topics like these, but my mind just exploded.

if he'd be twice his size in length, he'd still be an insane lot too fat.

Rag Doll
11-11-2006, 10:21 AM
...how does someone get to that point? like, how on earth can eating 20,000 calories a day seem like a good idea? pluh.

HeadAroundU
11-11-2006, 10:50 AM
Fat kills!!11111

no_way
11-11-2006, 11:03 AM
ew ew ew ew EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW W

Mota Boy
11-11-2006, 11:23 AM
You know, someone's got to be bringing him that food. Who's responsible for that? I just imagine some poor, half-senile abuelita working over a stove from dawn 'til dusk... great, now I'm hungry. In honor of this man, I can't decide between going to Taco Bell or purging.

arm exercises? like what? you can't jack off, so basically we're talking about the 45 degree exercise, where you bring food to your gaping mouth?
Ha! <3

Llamas
11-11-2006, 02:36 PM
Mota boy makes a good point about someone bringing him the food. It's not like this guy is capable of going out and getting it himself.

Like people with most disgusting/deadly addictions, I feel bad for them. I feel worse for this guy than I do for someone addicted to drugs, though.

First of all, scientists are currently trying to prove that fast food and many forms of junk food have addictive chemicals in them. I know a lot of people who agree with me that mcdonalds food doesn't taste that good at all... but you just this immense craving to eat it. And scientists have atleast confirmed that most of that junk food has chemicals in it that makes your brain respond similiarly as it does to a line of cocaine. Therefore, it's not just a physical addiction, it's also chemical.

Second of all, the reason I feel worse for him than drug addicts is because you are born and raised eating food. He had no choice in eating, and if he's mexican, he's probably been poor and eaten poorly all his life. In that case, he's had no choice in eating incredibly disgusting and fattening food. He became addicted, and here he is. I do agree that it's fucking disgusting that he let himself go on like that for so long and waited until he was over 1,000 lbs to get help, though.

I would never send this guy money or actively support him, but I do feel badly for him in some ways. I feel bad for anyone who doesn't have the self control to stop them from getting addicted to something dangerous. However, I remain disgusted at the same time.

emeraldoor
11-11-2006, 05:49 PM
He is always on AIM..its tempting to send him a messge and ask questions, but I cant get the nerve to do it :(

That photo isnt as bad as some of the ones on his site..like his caretaker cleaning his rolls...omg ugh :(

JoY
11-11-2006, 07:41 PM
no, just wait a minute. llamas, suppose you're so fat, you can't even move. your organs are being pushed away, including your lungs & heart, so you will experience dyspnoe (uh, I could've just said "shortness of breath", of course), heartproblems, the whole deal. not to mention you can peel off your own skin like it's a fucking sticker.

just imagine you're that fat. & you eat over 20.000 calories every day. any contact you have with the outside world is pretty much over the internet & you use that form of communication to raise money, recieve pity & get your fat ass in someone else's prayers.

Paint_It_Black
11-11-2006, 09:18 PM
uh, I could've just said "shortness of breath", of course

I'm not so sure you could.

Llamas
11-12-2006, 01:44 AM
Joy, I don't understand your point...

JoY
11-12-2006, 04:41 AM
Joy, I don't understand your point...

there wasn't really one. just what would be the first thing you'd do, if you looked like a massive whale? eat 20.000 calories each day & use the internet to raise money, recieve pity & get your fat ass in someone else's prayers?

not only his size is disgusting. pretty much everything about him is disgusting.

Llamas
11-12-2006, 04:50 AM
you don't just wake up one day, weighing 1,300 lbs. I get to 125 and start feeling like a fatty (like now :( ) I don't see how you can be okay with it and just let it go UNTIL 1,300 lbs... what, "Oh, I weigh 1,200 lbs... that sucks"... "Oh NO!!! I weigh 1,300 lbs now!! shit shit fuck!! I better start trying to raise money to lose this weight!"

emeraldoor
11-18-2006, 03:21 PM
you don't just wake up one day, weighing 1,300 lbs. I get to 125 and start feeling like a fatty (like now :( ) I don't see how you can be okay with it and just let it go UNTIL 1,300 lbs... what, "Oh, I weigh 1,200 lbs... that sucks"... "Oh NO!!! I weigh 1,300 lbs now!! shit shit fuck!! I better start trying to raise money to lose this weight!"

Exactly what I thought when I first seen it heh

WebDudette
11-18-2006, 03:23 PM
That was a pointless bump...

Tigger Army
11-18-2006, 03:57 PM
how the hell do they know he weighs 1300lbs anyway if he didn't leave his seat for so much time?

neocon58
11-18-2006, 04:08 PM
*jerks vigorously*

Paint_It_Black
11-18-2006, 04:44 PM
*jerks vigorously*

Why are you masturbating?

Llamas
11-18-2006, 04:48 PM
maybe he has a thing for extremely fat guys? I know I do...

Stranger With Candy
11-18-2006, 05:08 PM
what the hell does he do when he have to pee and poop

Llamas
11-18-2006, 05:13 PM
bed pan, I'm sure. but umm, eww at whoever has to... "wipe"...

JoY
11-20-2006, 02:21 AM

I knows! that's only just a part of the stupidity of this case. in the process of becoming a whale, he didn't stop himself from becoming a whale & then, when he's a whale, he still eats like a total elephant & collects money & pity over the internet. that's.. fucking amazing. for serious.

arak0r
11-20-2006, 03:30 AM
if hes a whale, and ate like an elephant, hed prolly lose a few pounds

Grabbal
11-21-2006, 08:52 AM
I need to ask the owner for a password :confused: Anyone else got this problem, or is it to gross to watch??

emeraldoor
11-24-2006, 11:49 AM
I dont see any password issues; it works fine. He was just on the ABC news over Thanksgiving :(