PDA

View Full Version : Instruments Photo Album Index

JoY
11-12-2006, 02:24 PM
that's right, motherfuckers. (I hate that word) I've been working my ass off to index that thing, so don't delete any posts before #480, because that's as much as I've indexed so far. & with a purpose, I might add;

people with a special interest in instruments can look up different kinds of instruments this way, maybe finding out more information about it, & also, this index really points out nicely the amount of useless posts that have been made in Jojan's topic; "Post a picture of you instrument!".

before I start, I want to post a few requests;
* when posting a picture of your instrument, post one good picture of it. two, if one picture doesn't do it justice, or if you've taken one extremely "wicked" picture of your instrument you also need to show, but it's unnecessary to post more. after a max of two pictures, we've got the idea & it gets annoying. other people's instruments deserve as much attention as yours. it also makes it more difficult to browse the topic.

* don't make seperate posts with picture(-s) of your instrument, unless there's anything new about it you need to show, or if it's an entire different instrument.

* when giving a reaction to someone else's instrument, do not quote.. & I repeat, do not quote the entire post WITH the picture in it. just refer to their username, the name of the instrument, or quote the post without the picture in it. having the same instrument popping up every three posts in replies of others doesn't only get old & annoying, it also makes it more difficult to browse the topic.

* last, but not least; this is not a regular photo-album. chatting about how one's hairdo looks gets annoying in the regular photo-album, but chatting about the quality of an instrument doesn't get annoying in a photo-album that's specially for instruments. so instrumental talk is totally allowed.

positive point to end this post with, right?

Edit: oh right,
* keep your pictures a decent size that won't stretch the entire screen. everyone who claims it's too difficult to make a pic smaller; go to Paint > Image > Stretch.. > change 100% width & height to a smaller number. if you can't do this, I am sorry that you were born without a functioning brain.

JoY
11-12-2006, 02:37 PM
my knowledge of instruments is extremely limited & I didn't feel like specifying every single instrument, so sometimes there's more information about it, sometimes there isn't.

if you see your name in this list multiple times & you know you've posted the same instrument again & again, don't change anything about that now, but I ask you to stop doing it in the future.

I browse this site with 40 posts per page, just so you know. people on my ignore list didn't make it to the index for obvious reasons. if I'm up for it eventually I'll also index everything alphabetically by username. depends on everyone's enthusiasm for this.

Page 1:
#1 Jojan - bass
#4 intothevalleyofdeath - band
#5 ShotoCloneX – drums & bass
#6 alextittycomb – drums? red x
#7 turb0negr0 – red x
#12 Jojan – bass, again
#13 Strider – guitar; Segovia Flying-V (3 pictures)
#14 The Talking Pie – guitars; Black Beauty & random Yamaha guitar
#15 Fej87 – guitar; Ibanez Rg470 (2 pictures)
#16 Unnatural Disaster – red x he has in a different colour (lolz)
#17 Jebus – guitar; rg370exbk
#18 neocon58 – guitar; hughes & kettner 60 watt amp and ibanez rx
#23 Nrk – amplifier & 2 pictures of his guitar
#26 Unnatural Disaster – good picture of his guitar
#30 Noodles is gay – two red x’s of bass
#33 beautifulnightmare – crappy guitar & best friend’s bass
#35 coke a holic – red x
#38 TheUnholyNightbringer – guitar; Francis his Epiphone Thunderbird
#40 Liv – guitar

Page 2:
#44 Homer – drum kit he has & drum kit he wants
#54 dirtybird – triangle, lame
#60 turb0negr0 – bass, again (3 pictures)
#66 Noodles is gay – repost of turb0negr0’s bass
#72 dirtybird – African drum, by the looks of it. Lame
#75 Kermit – drums & an Ibanez RG470 BK & Ibanez Talman TC-420 FLS (last two showing as red x’s)
#76 Kermit - Morgan W-200 Western Guitar (red x) & Fender Jaguar CIJ
#80 Atom – links to pictures of his guitar(-s?)

Page 3:
#81 SkunkIt – piano
#82 The Goth Guy – link to picture of guitar
#83 SkunkIt – picture of gigantic drumsticks
#86 0r4ng3 – guitar; Epiphone Special II Left-Handed
#87 GregG – two red x’s of his guitar
#88 neocon58 – guitar
#90 Nrk – another amplifier, or the same amplifier, I don’t care (3 pictures)
#91 neocon58 – another picture of that same guitar with his amplifier this time
#92 SkunkIt – another picture of her piano, red x
#95 notoriousdoc – drums
#97 Noodles is gay – 2 more pictures of her guitar
#98 IdleOffspring – link to picture of his guitar
#99 neocon58 – another picture of his guitar
#100 0r4ng3 – guitar he wants; Rogue Left Handed 4-string
#102 Nrk – new guitar
#105 Noodles is gay – guitar
#106 crrrN – guitar; Ibanez RG350EX (4 pictures)
#116 notoriousdoc – guitar
#117 turb0negr0 – guitar; bass, 1 picture of him playing, 3 of it being “defretted”

Page 4:
#121 DaZ – himself
#122 mrconeman – link to picture of his epiphone les paul black
#123 Turbonegro – a red x
#124 Brines – guitar
#125 IdiotOfTheDay – guitar & French horn
#126 calmallamadow – pile of instruments
#130 neocon58 – guitar again
#131 mrconeman – link to pic of guitar
#135 Adriann – guitar she wants
#136 Strider – guitar, again (2 pictures)
#138 Gone AwayUK – guitar; Squier Telecaster Affinity
#143 greenspring dayoff – picture of herself, saying it’s her drumset
#145 Jebus - speaking of ambidextrity
#146 Noodles is gay – red x, but it’s supposed to be her guitar again
#149 Nrk – guitar; his two Ibanez axes again; Seymour Duncan Invader bridge & DiMarzio Tone Zone
#156 ASP – guitar; Ibanez Roadstar 2
#157 coke a holic – guitar; Fender Fat Strat
#159 Mentally Challenged – guitar; Ibanez SA 120 (2 pictures)

Page 5:
#162 Turbonegro – guitars, again
#163 Mikey Matt – guitar; RG (2 pictures)
#168 Jebus – guitar he wants & two links
#172 FFX-ME – link to picture of his guitar
#173 The Knob – guitars, showing up as red x’s
#176 lousyskater – guitar
#180 Rye – acoustic guitar
#181 Josh Freese – electric drums
#185 Absynthe – amp & guitar (2 pictures of the last)
#186 Turbonegro – new guitar
#188 crrrN – new pickup for guitar (3 pictures)
#189 outofex1le – drumset
#191 Left Face Down – guitars; RG1570, Talman TC420 & all of his guitars together with specification
#200 Turbonegro – bass, new guitar again, old guitar gone to hell

Page 6:
#204 neocon58 – guitar; Tom Delonge Strat Replica, which he made himself (3 pictures)
#206 JoY (aherm) – Bruce Wallace acoustic guitar, picture of her as a kid playing the violin
#208 China Boy – guitars
#209 Zero – guitar; RG 470
#218 Brines – guitar; new axe, Ibanez RG760 (3 pictures)
#220 Mentally Challenged – “Same guitar as before, and still not very exciting” (2 pictures)
#222 Serafin Negro – guitar
#223 Homer – link to picture of drum kit
#224 crrrN – his drum kit that’s supposedly better
#225 Brines – his friend’s drum kit that’s supposedly even better
#230 Madhouse – MASSIVE picture of his guitar; cort g254
#231 Adriann – guitar she wants, that’s a red x
#232 coke a holic – his guitar after being sectsed up, red x
#233 Margot – link to picture of her piano; Schimmel
#235 neocon58 – his band
#236 Zero – his friend’s bass
#237 crrrN – guitars; Ibanez RG350EX (with Seymour Duncan Distortion) & Ibanez RG370DX (with Seymour Duncan Invader) (4 fucking pictures)
#239 Zero – possibly his friend’s drum kit
#240 Hit That – guitar & pimped guitar

Page 7:
#243 ~*hit that*~ - guitar, red x
#244 Thucydides – red x’s, but it doesn’t matter anyway, because she was banned
#261 neocon58 – picture of Steve Vai
#263 Nrk – after saying Brines’ friend’s drum kit soooo isn’t better than the DW, a picture of his diamond plate Ibanez, red x
#267 Zero – guitar; RG320 with red quilt maple (2 red x’s)
#271 Adriann – new bass guitar
#272 guitar freak591 – guitars
#273 The Talking Pie – guitar collection with a new one added
#277 SkyRocker – guitar

Page 8:
#282 offspringrammsteinfan – guitar; stretches the screen like mad
#287 satrap – guitar; Stagg (lolz)
#292 NDM1 – guitar; Ibanez Sa160 & “Boss Ce-5 Chorus Ensemble, Line 6 Uber Metal, Morley Bad Horsie Wah”
#294 Gabriel – link to picture of instrument
#297 Gabriel – more links to more pictures of more instruments
#300 Zero – guitar; his newest project that’s going to look like a Dr. Pepper can apparently
#301 rinx – guitar; what he has & what he’s going to get
#308 Tisiacs – guitar; ibanez rg321
#309 *danni* - link to a picture of an instrument she wants, or whatever
#311 lenar – guitars; BC RICH Mockingbird & Hamer
#316 irishpunkrockgirl – guitars
#317 The Knob – red x of his guitar & a link to the original picture
#318 fuckB Ratty – 2 red x’s
#320 Something to Believe In – silver flute & an acoustic guitar

Page 9:
#321 Jebus – guitar; rg350ex
#324 neocon58 – guitar; RG 320 (“I've probably posted this before”, yes you have)
#328 Lem0n L1me – red x
#329 crrrN – guitars; RG350EX & 370DX
#336 mrconeman – guitar; Fender Squire Strat, called Betsy
#337 ihatechrissneed - guitar (2 pictures)
#340 icklebabygremlin – drumset (2 pictures)
#341 Nirushika6789 – guitar; Ibanez RG350ex she’s going to get
#342 Human – link to picture of her guitar
#343 Conspiracy of One – guitar
#347 Original prankstA – red x of a sticker
#349 kami mathieu – guitar; Ibanzez s-series (3 pictures)
#350 kami mathieu – 4th picture of his guitar
#355 Zero – new guitar
#358 Idiot – 4 red x’s of his drum kit
#359 T-6005 – guitar; Yamaha Pacifica 412V, Aria Dreadnought & pedal

Page 10:
#362 dathdudeguy4 – guitar; bass
#363 dain84 – guitar; bass
#364 Zero – guitar; Troy Van Leeuwen's sig model he wants
#367 SmilingBob – guitar; red x of Fender P-bass he fucked over
#382 pathfinder – guitar he has, guitar he wants
#383 Original prankstA – red x of his 30 watt crate amp & 2 red x’s of his 96 fender strat
#386 dain84 – him playing his bass
#390 Screamer1 – red x of his guitar
#392 The Talking Pie – guitar he plans on buying
#394 mrconeman – red x
#395 ~*Adriann*~ - guitar; bass
#396 Nirushika6789 – guitar; Rg350ex she’s going to get

Page 11:
#405 Sinister – guitar & baritone
#406 Nirushika6789 – guitar; Ibanez RG350ex she got, Squire she already had
#408 neocon58 – guitar; 3 pictures of it being in process, 1 of how it’s hopefully going to look
#409 mrconeman – guitar; 2 red x’s
#411 noodlesisalliwant – guitar; Ibanez GiO (& besides Noodles, wants Nirushika’s guitar)
#413 GueetarGuy9 – 2 pictures of his guitar & amp that look awfully familliar
#414 Lightning Rod Elders – guitar
#415 NDM1 – guitar, also looks awfully familliar
#417 Talman – picture of him hugging his guitar
#421 pretty fly white guy858 – guitar; from WAL MART & a Ibanez GSA 60
#426 cArNoLo – guitar; Ibanez RG-170bk
#429 el monkey – guitar; fender strat from 1978 & mesa/boogie studio .22
#430 Thomas – drum kit (3 pictures)
#432 neocon58 – guitar; update on the process of making it

Page 12:
#445 Nirushika6789 – showing off her guitar once more ;P
#446 Kermit – guitars & amp
#449 0r4ng3 - Epiphone Special II Left-Handed
#455 neocon58 – update on the process of making a guitar
#458 Zack – guitar
#459 DeAtHsTaR – his bass & his dad’s guitars
#460 neocon58 – his collection of guitars
#461 Funderful Callan – guitar; Fender Telecaster
#462 neocon58 – update on the process of making a guitar; paintjob done & looking good (3 pictures)
#464 noz3001 – guitar
#466 Thomas – practice pad
#469 neocon58 – update on the process of making a guitar
#470 offspring fan – guitar (2 pictures)
#472 skiddles824 – guitar; bass, amp, him playing his guitar (3 pictures in total)
#474 n4v11n – red x of his ibanez RG170
#477 SkunkIt – drum set & piano
#478 neocon58 – guitar; endresult
#480 JoY – violin, Bruce Wallace guitar in the hands of wheelchairman (2 pictures), electric piano; Yamaha Clavinova

mrconeman
11-12-2006, 02:48 PM
Much appreciated JoY!. Funny I was browsing in there earlier wishing it was indexed, those two posts of mine don't have the pictures in them anymore (the host I used went pay only) I'll edit in the pictures again on a new host for convenience instead of posting again or deleting those posts.

JoY
11-12-2006, 02:53 PM
I'm glad you appreciate it. =) & I appreciate you'll edit in those pictures. I'll change the "red x"-thing as soon as you did. you can upload them on for instance http://www.imageshack.us/, if you need a site. that goes for everyone, by the way.

Edit: I see you only posted links to the pictures, right? then logically I'll change the "link to.."-thing, instead of the "red x"-thing. ;p

Vera
11-13-2006, 09:27 AM
Bella - all this without me? *applauds* :D

JoY
11-13-2006, 04:39 PM
I dunno. I suddenly felt like it had to be done & it had to be done now.

do the next eight pages & you get credit too, babe. ;D (just kidding)

JoY
01-23-2007, 02:16 PM
give me one reason why I shouldn't delete this shit from this topic.

adombomb222
01-24-2007, 08:14 AM
There isn't any good reason. Delete it.

JoY
01-24-2007, 08:23 AM
when at first I saw someone had replied to this topic, I was hoping for something more constructive, like a suggestion, or a compliment for all my hard work. boo. :(

Whiplash
02-09-2007, 07:06 AM
I've never seen this before, its pretty awesome that you took the time to make this joy.;)

Pathfinder guitar he has guita he wants. *cry's* i miss pathfinder;)

H1T_That
02-11-2007, 01:14 PM
Amazing work. I bet that took ages. <3.

JoY
03-23-2007, 09:56 AM
I've never seen this before, its pretty awesome that you took the time to make this joy.;)

Pathfinder guitar he has guita he wants. *cry's* i miss pathfinder;)

Amazing work. I bet that took ages. <3.

you two are cutiepies. I'll continue the work when I'm done with my exam & shizzle, even if it's just for you (the tiny group who might appreciate it & find it helpful in browsing the instruments photo album).

I wasn't sure an index was what you guys needed/wanted, but the instruments photo album has grown so much, I thought it could use some kind of guide, or else it'd be out of proportion.

if you do find it useful & if there are folks out there that could/do use this & would want the index to be completed (especially because I thought an instruments photo album index could come in handy when you're looking for a good instrument, or are thinking about buying a specific instrument someone else has already got), I will get on it again as soon as possible.

Harnum
04-09-2007, 07:49 AM
even if it's just for you (the tiny group who might appreciate it & find it helpful in browsing the instruments photo album).

*finds it helpful* Thanks <3 Much luvz

JoY
04-11-2007, 08:54 AM
although I had to fish for appreciation (attentionwhore that I am), thanks for all the lovin'.

Jojan
06-14-2007, 07:09 PM
1. Shouldn't the thread that this sticky is about also be sticky?
2. It isn't really fair to put up "Page 1" and "Page 2" and so on since people have the freedom to choose how many posts they want in a page. (Offspring.com Forums > User Control Panel > Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page)

Offspringfan67
09-23-2007, 01:15 PM
wow! trhat must have taken a lot of time and hard work! great jbo! :)

JoY
11-12-2007, 03:24 PM
1. Shouldn't the thread that this sticky is about also be sticky?
2. It isn't really fair to put up "Page 1" and "Page 2" and so on since people have the freedom to choose how many posts they want in a page. (Offspring.com Forums > User Control Panel > Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page)

1) I don't think our dear beloved photoalbum is that hard to trace here, it's not like this forum has bazillion threads. ;p the photoalbum usually isn't a sticky in GC either, only after it's been closed. it's just that it's usually not indexed before it is closed. anyway, it's not a bad point. maybe we (Vera & I) need to open a new photoalbum soon anyway, as this one is getting too huge to find your way in. as soon as we do, this one will be stickied for sure. ;D

2) uhm, actually, no, I mean yes, you totally have a point there. but.. well, fuck people who don't browse the boards like I do. the postnumbers are right next to the pictures, so anyone who browses the forums with less posts per page can just check on what page the picture would be with his amount per page. deal? it's not too much work.

plus, I added page#s partly for myself. I sometimes put a little work in this & get a little further in the topic with indexing & pagenumbers just make it a little easier for me to know where to pick it up.

dude, I should really get to this again, by the way. the topic isn't getting any smaller!

edit; if everyone will promise to be a good kitty cat in this forum, maybe Vera & I will index the photos by username/instrument after we're done indexing them the usual way. (sorry to drag you into this, Sannibabe, you don't have to)

what would you guys like best? photos indexed by instrument, or username? I'm guessing with the purpose of this topic, people here will dig the instrument-idea more, no? so suppose you're checking out guitars, finding out which one is good, because you want one yourself, or whatever, you don't have to browse all usernames & postnumbers...

Harnum
01-04-2008, 09:23 AM
Bella, are you eventually going to finish this index? (I don't mean to sound like a prick or anything, i r seriuz.)

JoY
01-04-2008, 10:43 AM
yeah I know, I know. I totally forgot about it & every time I look at the topic now, I'm like; "*SIGH* do not feel like this jazz". I'm either busy, or tired, or on vacation like the last two weeks.....

maybe Sanni wants to help me out here.. *puppy face*

anyway.. instrument, or username?

Harnum
01-04-2008, 12:53 PM
I think instrument would be better. You know, if a new member comes here to look and he just sees usernames, then he'd be thrown off. But if you give the instrument type, then he'll read it and know what he's going to see.

German Andres
01-06-2008, 10:16 AM
I think instrument would be better. You know, if a new member comes here to look and he just sees usernames, then he'd be thrown off. But if you give the instrument type, then he'll read it and know what he's going to see.

yeah i agree

JoY
01-14-2008, 04:32 AM
ok, but I'm seriously going to need Sanni's help on this, if she's willing to help me. I have three exams coming up & it doesn't ever really end. it took me days last time.

Vera
01-14-2008, 05:51 AM
I'm not too willing to do it unless some people say they would love it and would actually find it very very useful and stuff. It'd be a ton of work for a topic that's far less popular than the Photo Album and I'm not even sure people peruse the Photo Album index enough to make up for all the work.

JoY
01-14-2008, 06:59 AM
the topic was relatively very popular for a while. besides, I really want to do something back for this forum & the regular visitors, as it's kind of a special place.<3 & maybe Your Band will gain more popularity, if people on here can search more easily for the perfect instrument to play in their band, or by themselves, or whatever.

I'll check if the post-order is still correct & try to make the previous list by instrument. if any of you guys would like to help with indexing the posts after the last ones I indexed, that'd be completely awesome. but it's not like I expect anyone to, I know it's a lot of work.

edit; ok. WHO DELETED HIS POSTS?! not. funny. the existing index has gone completely to shit now. righto.. I'll have to start over. after that, I'm fucking closing the topic, so someone can start a new one.

JoY
01-14-2008, 07:20 AM
up till post #120:

Bands:
#4 intothevalleyofdeath – band

Guitars:
#1 Jojan – bass
#5 ShotoCloneX – bass
#12 Jojan – bass, red x
#13 Strider – guitar; Segovia Flying-V (3 pictures, now red x’s)
#14 The Talking Pie – guitars; Black Beauty & random Yamaha guitar
#15 Fej87 – guitar; Ibanez Rg470 (2 pictures, now red x’s)
#17 Jebus – guitar; rg370exbk
#18 neocon58 – guitar; ibanez rx
#23 Nrk – 2 pictures of his guitar (now red x’s)
#26 Unnatural Disaster – good picture of his guitar
#30 Noodles is gay – two red x’s of bass
#33 beautifulnightmare – crappy guitar & best friend’s bass
#38 TheUnholyNightbringer – guitar; Francis his Epiphone Thunderbird
#40 Liv – guitar
#57 turb0negr0 – bass, again (3 pictures)
#60 Jerry – guitar; Mayones
#71 Kermit – an Ibanez RG470 BK & Ibanez Talman TC-420 FLS (red x’s)
#72 Kermit - Morgan W-200 Western Guitar (red x) & Fender Jaguar CIJ
#76 Atom – links to pictures of his guitar(-s?)
#78 The Goth Guy – link to picture of guitar
#82 0r4ng3 – guitar; Epiphone Special II Left-Handed
#83 GregG – two red x’s of his guitar
#84 neocon58 – guitar
#87 neocon58 – another picture of the same guitar
#93 Noodles is gay – 2 more pictures of her guitar (now red x’s)
#94 IdleOffspring – link to picture of his guitar
#95 neocon58 – another picture of his guitar
#96 0r4ng3 – guitar he wants; Rogue Left Handed 4-string
#98 Nrk – new guitar (now red x)
#101 Noodles is gay – guitar (now red x)
#102 crrrN – guitar; Ibanez RG350EX (4 pictures, now red x’s)
#112 notoriousdoc – guitar (now red x)
#113 turb0negr0 – guitar; bass, 1 picture of him playing, 3 of it being “defretted”
#118 mrconeman – his epiphone les paul black
#120 Brines – guitar

Drums:
#5 ShotoCloneX – drums
#6 alextittycomb – drums? red x
#44 Homer – drum kit he has & drum kit he wants
#71 Kermit – drums
#79 SkunkIt – picture of gigantic drumsticks (now red x)
#91 notoriousdoc – drums

Pianos:
#77 SkunkIt – piano
#88 SkunkIt – another picture of her piano, red x

Amplifiers:
#18 neocon58 – hughes & kettner 60 watt amp
#23 Nrk – amplifier (now red x)
#86 Nrk – another amplifier, or the same amplifier, I don’t care (3 pictures, now red x’s)
#87 neocon58 – amplifier

Unknown:
#16 Unnatural Disaster – red x he has in a different colour (lolz)
#35 coke a holic – red x
#52 dirtybird – triangle, lame
#68 dirtybird – African drum, by the looks of it. Lame
#117 DaZ – himself (now red x)
#119 Turbonegro – a red x

Vera
01-14-2008, 07:56 AM
I agree it'd be nice to give something back to the group that surfs this place but I'm not making a move until somebody pipes up with "Thanks, this is so useful and rocks!" since why do it if nobody's paying attention?

On the other hand, I'm open to suggestions about other stuff we could do to make this corner a funner place etc.

Bella - ack, see, the whole deletion thingy is what makes this whole indexing business such a HUGE pain in the ass in my view. And thus sort of useless. One post gets deleted and BAM, the whole index falls apart. It's kind of like ..what's the point?

Which is why I need to know whether there's actually a demand for this.

T-6005
01-14-2008, 08:06 AM
One thing I thought of was an index of bands, by user. Could we do that as things come up? If we want to see who's done something new, instead of hunting down their thread we could just organize by member name and then project name and site or something.

I just figure it could be more useful for the whole "Your Band" forum theme than this index of photos. More fitting.

I can start it at some point, if you want.

JoY
01-14-2008, 08:10 AM
I did get some positive reactions in this topic. for instance from Mr Coneman, & Harnum, who even asked when I was going to finish it.

but I can't finish it, until I get it alllllll right again. it also appears I still had a couple of users on my ignore list... & posts from people on your ignore list aren't counted, so if anyone else has an ignore lists with people on it that posted in this topic, the post-count won't entirely be correct for them. but almost.

JoY
01-14-2008, 08:13 AM
One thing I thought of was an index of bands, by user. Could we do that as things come up? If we want to see who's done something new, instead of hunting down their thread we could just organize by member name and then project name and site or something.

I just figure it could be more useful for the whole "Your Band" forum theme than this index of photos. More fitting.

I can start it at some point, if you want.

great idea! I totally support that.

edit; I was also wondering if the pictures that show up as red x's for me are visible for anyone else. or else I'll just remove them & that'd save a whole lot of space. opinions/thoughts?

Harnum
01-14-2008, 03:48 PM
I'll help a little bit. Depends on how much time I have! =]

Bands:
#167 The Knob - Random band shots (red x's)
#222 neocon58 - School band photo
#340 kami_mathieu - 3 random band shots (Edited)

Guitars:
#121 IdiotOfTheDay - Blue Fender(?) Stratocaster
#125 neocon58 - Ibanez RG
#126 mrconeman - Epiphone Black Beauty
#130 Strider - Segovia Flying-V (reposted with fixed links!)
#132 Gone_AwayUK - Squier Telecaster Affinity (red x)
#143 Nrk - 2 Ibanez Axes (red x)
#150 ASP - Ibanez Roadstar 2
#153 Mentally_Challenged - Ibanez SA 120
#157 Mikey Matt - Ibanez RG (red x)
#162 Jebus - (Customized?) Ibanez RG
#166 FFX-ME - Black Fender Strat (broken link)
#170 lousyskater - Squier Strat
#174 Rye - Washburn Acoustic Guitar
#182 crrrN - Ibanez RG350EX or Seymour Duncan Pickups (red x)
#185 Left Face Down - Multiple guitars! Ibanez RG1570, Ibanez Talman TC420, Dismantled Pickguard and Pickups, Group photo of all guitars (Ibanez Talman TC420, Ibanez RG1570, Ibanez RG570, Ibanez GRX40, Sonata Acoustic Electric)
#198 neocon58 - 3 pictures of Tom Delonge Strat Replica (self made)
#200 JoY - Bella and a Bruce Wallace Acoustic
#202 China Boy - Ibanez RG and an acoustic
#203 Zero - Ibanez RG470
#212 Brines - 3 pictures of Ibanez RG760 and him
#214 Mentally_Challenged - 2 others of the Ibanez SA120
#224 Madhouse - Cort G254
#225 coke_a_holic - Fender Fat Strat (red x)
#230 crrrN - Ibanez RG350EX (w/ Seymour Duncan Distortion) and Ibanez RG370DX (w/ Seymour Duncan Invader) (red x)
#233 Hit_That - Sunburst colored guitar (not sure on the model)
#236 ~*hit_that*~ - Her guitar (red x)
#237 Thucydides - Guitar (red x)
#254 neocon58 - Pretending to be Steve Vai =\
#256 Nrk - Diamon Plate Ibanez (red x)
#260 Zero - Ibanez RG320 (red x)
#264 guitar_freak591 - Les Paul and an acoustic
#265 The Talking Pie - 2 pictures of entire guitar collection
#269 SkyRocker - Random Guitar "Gratte"?
#274 offspringrammsteinfan - Black guitar
#284 NDM1 - Ibanez SA160, Boss Ce-5 Chorus Ensemble, Line 6 Uber Metal, and Morley Bad Horsie Wah
#286 Gabriel - Red Stratocaster
#292 Zero - Guitar project
#293 rinx - Yamaha 112 and the guitar he wants. BC Rich Warlock
#300 Tisiacs - Ibanez RG321
#301 *danni* - BC Rich Bich
#303 lenar - BC Rich Mockingbird and a Hamer
#308 irishpunkrockgirl - Fender Stratocaster and an acoustic
#309 The Knob - 3 guitars. Some random guitar, an Ibanez, and an NDM1 (click the link)
#311 Something to Believe In - Red Acoustic
#313 Jebus - Ibanez RG350EX
#316 neocon58 - Ibanez RG320 (red x)
#327 mrconeman - Fender Squier Strat
#328 ihatechrissneed - 1 pictures of Fender Strat and 1 of him and said Strat.
#332 Nirushika6789 - Ibanez RG350EX
#333 Human - Fender Squier Strat
#334 Conspiracy of One - Epiphone Les Paul Black Beauty
#338 Original prankstA - Black Fender Strat (red x)
#341 kami_mathieu - Some sort of Ibanez RG. I'm not familiar with all the model numbers and shit..
#346 Zero - Takamine Acoustic
#350 T-6005 - Yamaha Pacifica 412V
#355 Zero - Yamaha Hollow Body (Troy Van Leeuwen's Signature Model)
#373 pathfinder - 2 guitars. Fender Strat and an Ibanez RG.
#374 Original prankstA - 2 pictures of a Fender Strat (red x)
#379 offspringisoldschoolpunk - Red Fender Strat (Broken link. Remove extra http in address!)
#381 Screamer1 - Some Ibanez guitar.. (red x)
#383 The Talking Pie - The 'Design-A-Guitar' guitar. Resembles a Jackson Randy Rhoads Signature?
#386 Nirushika6789 - Yet another picture of an RG350EX from Nirushika... *rolls eyes*
#395 Sinister - Behringer Guitar.
#396 Nirushika6789 - Finally... HER RG350EX and a picture of the RG and her Fender Squier Strat
#398 neocon58 - His guitar project plans! (Sexy!)
#401 noodlesisalliwant - Some sort of Ibanez GiO
#404 Lightning_Rod_Elders - His guitar. (Not sure of the model)
#405 NDM1 - Ibanez RG
#407 Talman - Ibanez NDM1
#411 pretty_fly_white_guy858 - 2 pictures. Some sort of Strat Copy and an Ibanez GSA 60.
#416 cArNoLo - Ibanez RG170 (red x)
#419 el_monkey - 1978 Fender Stratocaster
#422 neocon58 - Guitar project picture. No graphic yet. Base color only
#435 Nirushika6789 - Ibanez RG350EX
#439 0r4ng3 - Epiphone Special II Left-Handed
#445 neocon58 - Guitar project picture. Almost done! =]
#451 Funderful Callan - Him and his Fender Telecaster
#452 neocon58 - 3 Guitar project pictures. About a week from completion!
#454 noz3001 - Ibanez Iceman
#459 neocon58 - Guitar project picture. Pretty much finished. Needs bridge installed.
#460 offspringfan - His guitar. 2 pictures (one red x)
#464 n4v11n - Ibanez RG170 (red x)
#468 neocon58 - Guitar project picture. IT'S DONE! =] <3
#472 Tired_Of_You - Yamaha Strat copy
#477 pyromaniac - Some sort of Jackson Guitar. xD
#479 GregG - Custom Les Paul with Seymour Duncan pickups.

Basses:
#156 Turbonegro - 2 Basses; Musicman and a beat up ol' beast.
#179 Absynthe - Lefty Jazz Bass and a photo of bass & ampeg amp.
#180 Turbonegro - 'New' Ibanez bass
#194 Turbonegro - 3 basses; Musicman, Ibanez (something) and some destroyed P-Bass
#216 Serafin Negro - (Ibanez?) Bass
#237 Thucydides - Bass (red x)
#264 guitar_freak591 - P-Bass
#279 satrap - Stagg Bass
#353 darthdudeguy4 - Ibanez bass. I'm unsure of model numbers and shit like I said before.
#354 dain84 - A white bass.. =\
#358 SmilingBob - Fender P-Bass (red x)
#377 dain84 - Playing his bass
#448 Zack - P-Bass Copy
#473 DeAtHsTaR - His bass (red x)

Amplifiers:
#179 Absynthe - Ampeg Bass Amp
#374 Original prankstA - 30 watt Crate amp. (red x)
#380 offspringisoldschoolpunk - Marshall Half-Stack (Broken link. Remove extra http from address!)
#419 el_monkey - Mesa/Boogie Studio .22

Pianos/Keyboards:
#226 Margot - Black Piano
#371 Kylethedood - MIDI Keyboard (red x)

Drums:
#137 greenspring_dayoff - Him and his drumset (red x)
#175 Josh Freese - Roland Electric Drums
#183 outofex1le - TKO Percussion Drums
#217 Homer - Drums (and shameless self promotion of band! lawlz.)
#218 crrrN - DW Drums (red x)
#219 Brines - Joke picture of super drum set
#232 Zero - Drums (red x)
#331 icklebabygremlin - 2 pictures of Practice Pads? Flats.
#420 Thomas - 2 pictures of his drums and one of his hi-hats.
#456 Thomas - Practice pad, lolol.

Unknown/Multiple/Other:
#121 IdiotOfTheDay - French horn
#122 calmallamadown - Multiple instruments!
#140 Noodles is gay - Unknown. (possibly a bass?) (red x)
#200 JoY - Old picture of her and her violin. Along with a nice pink dress! =]
#289 Gabriel - Assorted Instruments
#310 fuckB Ratty - 2 instruments. One unknown and some instrument with 4 strings? (red x)
#320 Lem0n_L1me - "or it will be soon..." Uh, wtf? (red x)
#350 T-6005 - ZOOM Multi-Effects pedal
#379 offspringisoldschoolpunk - Seymour Duncan JB Junior Humbuker Pickup
#385 mrconeman - Unknown (red x)
#395 Sinister - Baritone
#399 mrconeman - All of his gear (red x)
#403 GueetarGuy9 - Unknown (red x)
#436 Kermit - All of his gear. Guitars, amps and pedals.
#449 DeAtHsTaR - 3 guitars and a bass
#450 neocon58 - Unknown (red x)
#462 skiddles824 - 3 pictures. His bass, his amp, and him playing his bass.
#467 SkunkIt - Piano and Drums!
#470 JoY - 4 pictures. Her violin, her guitar's headstock, her guitar + per, and her electric piano.
#478 ilovellamas - Her baby! A Yamaha Alto Saxophone 62. (red x)

REUPDATED!
Done to 480! I will continue later. =]

Harnum
01-14-2008, 04:16 PM
Hey Bella. When the whole thread gets indexed will you close it up and make a new thread with ALL the indexing post in one? It would be a good idea (and the most logical).

EDIT:

edit; ok. WHO DELETED HIS POSTS?!
Who's posts were deleted?

JoY
01-21-2008, 06:19 AM
Harnum, this is so fucking sweet, you deserve a cuddle. I kid you not, this is absolutely great. thank you for your help.

I was planning to do that, yes. if everything's indexed, I think I'll make one post of it & make it the first one of this thread, so it doesn't get too confusing. the old way of indexing I'll also save on my computer.

I don't know whose posts were deleted. it could've had something to do with my ignore list, but I haven't changed that in ages, so it shouldn't have made a difference. when I started this new index, posts were missing from the second page, postcount-wise compared to the old one, & I don't see tracks of them, so that's incredibly weird. I don't get it & I don't know what happened, but it's annoying. the post#'s used to be accurate & now.. *sigh* let's just say; thank god you're helping.

Harnum
01-21-2008, 06:41 AM
Hah, no problem. I post here in 'Your Band' most often so why not help out the small community we have? It's no big deal. I actually like it because I usually sit and scan through the photo album myself. It's only common sense that tells me I should index it. I get to scan, and help out.

P.S - I just finished to Post #320. =]

JoY
06-15-2008, 04:19 PM
fantastic job, man! sorry I haven't been around for so long, but life is seriously keeping me busy. I try to browse the board in between things, but usually I don't get to doing stuff like this anymore. medicine can seriously be a pain in the ass.

adombomb222
06-15-2008, 10:15 PM
Hey, if you could use my help I'd be glad to. Just tell we where to begin.

Harnum
06-17-2008, 06:46 AM
I just finished to 400. After my exams are over, I will continue and see if I can finish! =]

JoY
06-17-2008, 09:14 AM
Hey, if you could use my help I'd be glad to. Just tell we where to begin.

it's becoming a real teamjob now! that's an awesome offer. if you could help Harnum at this stage, because I seriously don't have a single spare minute to devote myself to this these days. (as you guys have noticed - dude yes, I feel guilty)

Harnum
06-25-2008, 08:06 AM
Another 40 posts indexed. I was pretty bored this morning. Haha!

JoY
06-25-2008, 08:19 AM
skimming through medical researches & reading up on stuff for my paper at the moment, but couldn't help but notice your update. brilliant, man!

Harnum
06-25-2008, 08:22 AM
Thanks. I wanted to do more than 40 but I need to eat. :o

Ryder1234
09-17-2008, 09:27 PM
Is this still being done? I would help, but I'm really lazy, it'd take me around 2 hours to do 30, maybe.

Harnum
09-22-2008, 07:23 PM
I came back to see this old place, so I did another 40! I might just finish this one day. =]