11-12-2006, 05:10 PM
On the OC web site its says that atom...well just look

http://www.ocdrum.com/artists/profile.php?id=15

tut tut

He is the drummer in the offspring aswel y'know
jeez.

DeAtHsTaR
11-12-2006, 05:11 PM
Are you retarded?? We've known about this for a year. Kinda strange that it doesn't say The Offspring at all though. The pics are with them.

icklebabygremlin
11-12-2006, 05:13 PM
Are you retarded?? We've known about this for a year. Kinda strange that it doesn't say The Offspring at all though. The pics are with them.

No im not i've only just gone on to the site thsi once in the past few months so the last time i was on the OC site it said offspring aswel

bouncingcoles
11-12-2006, 05:46 PM
its funny becuase all those pics are from him playing with offspring. thats weird it doesnt say he plays for offspring

Original prankstA
11-12-2006, 06:05 PM
im guessing they don't have Offspring on there because they're dead right now
they haven't done anything for quite a while, and AVA is big right now, it makes perfect sense

EMehl6
11-13-2006, 08:05 AM
AVA big right now? Hahaha, that's funny. I don't know if you've read any reviews or anything lately, but AVA is quite possibly the biggest dissapointment in musical history. It was hyped up to be the biggest thing ever, and "change the world" as Tom Delusional said, but, it sucked rotten ass, and all the songs sounded the same. I'm a huge blink fan as well, and that album did not appeal to me at all. In fact, I'm pretty sure that was the biggest waste of my money ever.

Ok, back to Atom. If Atom were to leave the Offspring for AVA, he'd be a complete moron, and the Offspring would benefit from him leaving, I don't care how good he is. Let's just hope he has a good head on his shoulders and continues on with the Offspring, because AVA has no future.

Hypodermic_89
11-13-2006, 08:53 AM
We've gone over this like... One time now. Atom isn't leaving the band. He isn't.

offspring_freak_3
11-13-2006, 09:13 AM
it has been discussed many times and its starting to get annoying

AVA big right now? Hahaha, that's funny. I don't know if you've read any reviews or anything lately, but AVA is quite possibly the biggest dissapointment in musical history. It was hyped up to be the biggest thing ever, and "change the world" as Tom Delusional said, but, it sucked rotten ass, and all the songs sounded the same. I'm a huge blink fan as well, and that album did not appeal to me at all. In fact, I'm pretty sure that was the biggest waste of my money ever.

Ok, back to Atom. If Atom were to leave the Offspring for AVA, he'd be a complete moron, and the Offspring would benefit from him leaving, I don't care how good he is. Let's just hope he has a good head on his shoulders and continues on with the Offspring, because AVA has no future.

i agree with you. except for the part that the offspring would benefit without him. hes a great drummer, he plays the offspring songs very well, great stage appearance and bla bla bla. i dont think he should leave the offspring to play with that stupd little band

EMehl6
11-13-2006, 11:39 AM
\

i agree with you. except for the part that the offspring would benefit without him. hes a great drummer, he plays the offspring songs very well, great stage appearance and bla bla bla. i dont think he should leave the offspring to play with that stupd little band

No, no, no. What I meant by that was if he decided to leave the band to play with AVA that they would benefit without him, because that would be an incredibly stupid decision.

offspring_freak_3
11-13-2006, 04:53 PM
oh ok, sorry. my bad

EMehl6
11-13-2006, 05:56 PM
It's all good.

I think this thread is officially dead.

Little_Miss_1565
11-13-2006, 09:28 PM

I don't know if you've read any Billboard charts or anything lately, but AVA have been in the top 40 for radio airplay at the very least for awhile now. The Billboard Modern Rock Airplay chart boasts a distinct lack of Offspring. Thus, AVA is big right now. Get off it.

Llamas
11-13-2006, 10:51 PM
I don't know if you've read any Billboard charts or anything lately, but AVA have been in the top 40 for radio airplay at the very least for awhile now. The Billboard Modern Rock Airplay chart boasts a distinct lack of Offspring. Thus, AVA is big right now. Get off it.

They actually have not been in the billboard charts in the top 50 for a while now. Atleast that's what a search on the billboard website told me. Also, my sister and brother are both in the "target" age group of early highschool, and they both have said that AVA was huge for like a month in june, but quickly fell off in popularity later in the summer. Nobody talks about them anymore... they really aren't big right now... However, they're more talked about than the offspring; that's for sure.

Little_Miss_1565
11-14-2006, 05:57 AM
Well, when I was preparing the charts as an internal memo at my old job, they were. Did you look at the Top 200 or the Modern Rock chart? Anyway, doesn't matter, they were there, and there less than a year ago, which is more than a lot of bands can say right now. They're experiencing success. It doesn't matter whether anyone thinks they deserve it or not, because it's there all the same. Tom Delonge may have been an obnoxious prick with his promises that just never delivered, but AVA is still ahead of the game.

H1T_That
11-14-2006, 12:51 PM
I heard from a friend Greg K was leaving to join AVA.

Little_Miss_1565
11-14-2006, 12:59 PM
I heard from a friend Greg K was leaving to join AVA.

I heard from a friend that trolling is not well tolerated in this forum.

H1T_That
11-14-2006, 01:12 PM
I heard from a friend that trolling is not well tolerated in this forum.

I heard from a moderator an understood statement.

Original prankstA
11-15-2006, 06:50 PM
alright, where i come from they're big, or at least among girls