PDA

View Full Version : Apathy Is A Fag

Jeff316
11-13-2006, 11:06 AM
I'm fucking tired when you fucking post something and then some smartass comes up with an insult. I hate all the fucking fags who think its funny to try to make other members seem like dumbass's.Like Apathy who thinks I'm trying to be punk.He just uses that as a scapegoat for others to agree whith him.I"ll give you an example of an asshole

Someone
Hey everyone I like +44 does anybody else like them

Asshole
+44 sucks ass go fuck yourself
Insult the band not the member
That is bull shit if you don't like a post then don't fucking post it's not fucking funny or cool.
If anydoes this to you fight back.Your not the asshole if you didn't start it.

If you don't agree then you can suck Apathys ballls he'll probably like it.:mad:

Jebus
11-13-2006, 11:09 AM
http://offspring.com/forums/showpost.php?p=921056&postcount=36

T-6005
11-13-2006, 11:09 AM
Are you Mormon?

Jeff316
11-13-2006, 11:11 AM
Are you Mormon?

Yeah is there a law where a Mormon can't be fucking angry as hell.I

Rag Doll
11-13-2006, 11:11 AM
i hope he's lying about his age in his profile. i realllllllly hope he's lying about it. =\

JohnnyNemesis
11-13-2006, 11:12 AM
Stop your fucking crying, Jeff316. Stupid whiny crying little bitch scumbag asshole cunt dick fuck you.

0r4ng3
i hope he's lying about his age in his profile. i realllllllly hope he's lying about it. =\
Keep in mind that there are people that are older and are much worse.

Stop your fucking crying, Jeff316. Stupid whiny crying little bitch scumbag asshole cunt dick fuck you.Generally what I was thinking.

Jeff316

Read the post and noticed that apathy started it.

JohnnyNemesis
11-13-2006, 11:13 AM
offspringer24 was hilarious.

Emanem
11-13-2006, 11:14 AM
Hehehe
I really enjoy it when some homo makes a post insulting another member, while saying that we shouldnīt insult other members.

Stop bitching about it, you have a problem with apathy, donīt use lame tactics to make people choose your side agains him/her.

Most of us can look out for ourself thank you.

And go out and fuck a horse you stupid whore.

PS: I *am* trying to make you look like a dumbass, but I think you can acheive that goal on your own.

Rag Doll
11-13-2006, 11:16 AM
Keep in mind that there are people that are older and are much worse.

it still makes me :(

the_GoDdEsS
11-13-2006, 11:17 AM

Hahaha, thanks for delivering teh funnies.

Jeff316
11-13-2006, 11:17 AM
Well I guess it's evident that just about everyone here are a bunch of 15 year olds Well Fuck you all then.I was trying to prove a point.I'm not a whiner either.Since when does someone insulting you and you insulting back make you a whiner.

wheelchairman
11-13-2006, 11:18 AM
It's not that we're bad people. We just don't like you mormon fundamentalist scum.

Jeff316
11-13-2006, 11:19 AM
Hahaha, thanks for delivering teh funnies.

If no one gives a fuck about my post then your an ugly whore

Jeff316
11-13-2006, 11:20 AM
It's not that we're bad people. We just don't like you mormon fundamentalist scum.

Wheelcahirman who fucking put you in there your grandma or are you just one of those child molesting roman catholic priests

JohnnyNemesis
11-13-2006, 11:21 AM
Since when does someone insulting you and you insulting back make you a whiner.

But you're not insulting him back. You're just crying and saying that what he's doing is so wrong. Like what you did here:

That is bull shit if you don't like a post then don't fucking post it's not fucking funny or cool.

See what I mean? Do you see that you're a fucking whiny bitch?

0r4ng3
11-13-2006, 11:22 AM
Well I guess it's evident that just about everyone here are a bunch of 15 year olds Well Fuck you all then.I was trying to prove a point.I'm not a whiner either.Since when does someone insulting you and you insulting back make you a whiner.
Fine, you're not a whiner. You're still an immature hypocrite.

You also sound like some kid who just learned how to use swear words and think they're t3h coolz0rz.

Emanem
11-13-2006, 11:22 AM
If no one gives a fuck about my post then your an ugly whore

Duude, if you try to insult someone, be ready to be insulted.
You are seriously getting pwned, with no support, and still donīt give up?
You must have the inteligence of an autistic cow...

You try to prove a point, and people are just giving you their opinions, like: "fuck off you stupid mormon fundamentalist".
If you donīt want to hear/read this, stop being a bitch, shut up, go home and cry...
stupid homo...

Idiot
11-13-2006, 11:24 AM
Jeff316....oh don't worry, you're from Utah. Sorry :(

the_GoDdEsS
11-13-2006, 11:27 AM
I announce it to be the self-made laughing stock.

JohnnyNemesis
11-13-2006, 11:28 AM
I announce it to be the self-made laughing stock.

You're only saying that because you're such an ugly whore.

the_GoDdEsS
11-13-2006, 11:28 AM
You got me there :(:(

Jeff316
11-13-2006, 11:39 AM
Allright sorry I guess I'm the asshole.Well fuck you all then.

JohnnyNemesis
11-13-2006, 11:40 AM
Okay, cool. We've established that Apathy > Jeff316, you're a whiny bitch, and um, "fuck us all then". Take care now, goodbye!

Jeff316
11-13-2006, 11:45 AM
Okay, cool. We've established that Apathy > Jeff316, you're a whiny bitch, and um, "fuck us all then". Take care now, goodbye!

Takes a whiny bitch to know one.But I take that back.Fuck Johnny Nemesis and Fuck Apathy
As I said before I'll fight just set up the place and time.

JohnnyNemesis
11-13-2006, 11:48 AM
Your mother's bedroom, Thursday evening right after we watch Becker on VHS. Ted Danson sets her up, I finish her off!

Then I beat you up (lolz @ intrawebz thretts)

the_GoDdEsS
11-13-2006, 11:51 AM
What a self-embarrassment! And now it signed out to go and sulk. Hahaha.

Jeff316
11-13-2006, 11:58 AM
Your mother's bedroom, Thursday evening right after we watch Becker on VHS. Ted Danson sets her up, I finish her off!

Yeah your fucking funny dude.You know I'll be the first one to admit it it backfired into a lets make fun of Jeff316 alright thinking about it I deserve it.But that doesn't mean I don't take it back.But I will call a truce.I was just sick of insults when its not called for.But this is an insult forum.But one last time fuck you

the_GoDdEsS
11-13-2006, 12:02 PM
Yeah your fucking funny dude.You know I'll be the first one to admit it it backfired into a lets make fun of Jeff316 alright thinking about it I deserve it.But that doesn't mean I don't take it back.But I will call a truce.I was just sick of insults when its not called for.But this is an insult forum.But one last time fuck you

Is English your first language? If so, you're a disgrace. Spelling? Punctuation? Anything?

coke_a_holic
11-13-2006, 12:07 PM
Jeff, you're absolutely worthless. I sincerely hope you gain enough sense to kill yourself so that you'll stop wasting our air. kthxby.

PS: When you say that everyone's acting like they're 15... I hope you're not including yourself, you definitely bring the average acted-age down to about 8. i H8 U N UR 2 MOMZ!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

JohnnyNemesis
11-13-2006, 12:15 PM

Make up your goddamn mind. You keep taking it back, then saying we should stop the insults, then ending your posts with another insult or flaming comment.

I'm gonna continue watching your mother masturbate to Ted Danson in her room. Just come knock when you feel like really reaching a truce; I'm willing to talk it over with you (or if you wanna fight, we can fight. I'm the national Karate champion lolz).

Llamas
11-13-2006, 12:21 PM
I wuz h8ing apathy b4 it wuz kewl. tru punx11!! (and acutally those ones were not intentional... I'm useing a mac omputer at school with a shitty keyboard where the buttons are very very hard to push and i refuse to even bother backspacing ANYTHING!)

Make up your goddamn mind. You keep taking it back, then saying we should stop the insults, then ending your posts with another insult or flaming comment.

I'm gonna continue watching your mother masturbate to Ted Danson in her room. Just come knock when you feel like really reaching a truce; I'm willing to talk it over with you (or if you wanna fight, we can fight. I'm the national Karate champion lolz).

lolz but jeff doesn't have a mom,he just has 2 dadz LOLOLOLOL wutta homo. i be he joins in every now and a gain, too1!

Jeff316
11-13-2006, 12:22 PM
Allright I give. Sorry to anyone and everyone Including Nemesis not apathy(You'll know why go to the Simple plan and good charlotte forum) this is the last time I ever post a negative thread.But I will defend myself when needed.This is the last post as far as this thread goes.

As far a Ilovelamas I have a mom and dad You must be getting confused whith your parents.

XYlophonetreeZ
11-13-2006, 12:34 PM
Takes a whiny bitch to know one.So that means if he's wrong about it, then he's not a whiny bitch?

Also,

I have more punk in my seamen then you do in your whole family.
Lolocaust!

JohnnyNemesis
11-13-2006, 12:35 PM
That's the first time I've ever been okay with a screen stretching.

pyramid of lolz!

Llamas
11-13-2006, 12:36 PM
As far a Ilovelamas I have a mom and dad You must be getting confused whith your parents.

that's what all 8 yearolds with 2 dads say. "no! 1 of them ismy mommy!!"

and xyz... that's like lolz in the mac compute rlab!!! wow.

JohnnyNemesis
11-13-2006, 12:36 PM
I very much enjoy the spelling of "semen". My sailors are more punxorz than u!

Llamas
11-13-2006, 12:39 PM
I very much enjoy the spelling of "semen". My sailors are more punxorz than u!

haha I just noticed that. I wish my sea men were punk. Mine are always sailing "solo".

Emanem
11-13-2006, 01:13 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:
HAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You guys can NOT beleive how much I laughed at this!!!! ROTFLMAO!

PS: jeff, make up your moronic mind you stupid bastard...

"ok, Iīll call it a truce, no more insults. ok them, fuck you all bitches!"...

die...

RickyCrack
11-13-2006, 01:28 PM

-100 punk rock points. Tru Punx come from broken homes.

Apathy
11-13-2006, 02:21 PM
Everything I could have possibly said has already been stated for me, but I felt like I should at least pop in to defend myself a little.

Your exact words were:
"I might as well mention that I hate both bands too.Does anybody hate emo"

Now, this statement/question pisses me off. Why? Not because you hate either band, or emo, simply because it just screams "Look at me, I'm punx, I hate on emo fags lolz." Because of that, I insulted you. You insulted me back, so I insulted you back.
To this you respond with probably one of the funnier attempted-flames I've seen, which Endy linked to.

Now listen, if I indeed started it* you, being the punk ass motherfucker you are, should just be able to wave me off. If I'm so whiny and irrelevant, then do the right thing, take the higher path and either block me or ignore my comment. If you do, I won't be able to respond again, nothing will happen.

Since you did respond, and created an entire thread about it, well, that makes you a hypocrite. A big one at that.

Again, everything I could have said was pretty much already said for me. Even down to making fun of the "Seamen".

*which frankly I don't believe I did because I had reasonable justification for insulting you, and secondly this phrase saddens me. When is the last time anyone else has heard this phrase? For me it was around third grade.

I wuz h8ing apathy b4 it wuz kewl. tru punx11!!
and this thread shows who shares your company. I suggest you come back to the cool side, that finds me somewhat whiny but overall tolerable and occasionally fun.
We have cookies.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-13-2006, 03:27 PM
I can't believe how utterly worthless this person is. More worthless than even the trolls.

Lowest person in history of BBS, as far as I can remember.

Rick wins in this thread, too.

JohnnyNemesis
11-13-2006, 03:58 PM
blah blah blah

shut it, fag! lolololol

Rick wins in this thread, too.

True.

Apathy
11-13-2006, 07:25 PM
shut it, fag! lolololol

Don't believe everything you read! :(

My wang rises against, does than make it more punk than your seamen?

JohnnyNemesis
11-13-2006, 07:32 PM
lawzull! up da repz!

Translation: Yes. Your wang shames my sea men :(

JoY
11-13-2006, 07:48 PM
I suppose that, as long as you don't change it into "shemen", any spelling is fine.

seamen actually sounds pretty sexy. & convenient, since most bois here are like, overseas & shit.

DeAtHsTaR
11-13-2006, 07:56 PM
I'm fucking tired when you fucking post something and then some smartass comes up with an insult. I hate all the fucking fags who think its funny to try to make other members seem like dumbass's.Like Apathy who thinks I'm trying to be punk.He just uses that as a scapegoat for others to agree whith him.I"ll give you an example of an asshole

Someone
Hey everyone I like +44 does anybody else like them

Asshole
+44 sucks ass go fuck yourself
Insult the band not the member
If anydoes this to you fight back.Your not the asshole if you didn't start it.

If you don't agree then you can suck Apathys ballls he'll probably like it.:mad:
Fuck you, Apathy is cool.

Anti-Johnnynemesis
11-13-2006, 07:58 PM
i no isnt johnnynemesis such a fagg????

JohnnyNemesis
11-13-2006, 07:59 PM
Fuck you, Apathy is cool.

I generally agree.

seamen actually sounds pretty sexy. & convenient, since most bois here are like, overseas & shit.

I generally agree.

i no isnt johnnynemesis such a fagg????

I generally agree.

ninthlayer
11-13-2006, 10:46 PM
Becker on VHS.
Only important part of this thread.

JohnnyNemesis
11-13-2006, 10:47 PM
Yeah, but there's nothing like a good Internet fight request/threat/challenge.

ninthlayer
11-13-2006, 11:20 PM
That's very true. I always give out my name and address when someone produces online threats.

JohnnyNemesis
11-13-2006, 11:26 PM
I'd rather visit him so that I can engage in sexual intercourse with any remotely attractive members of his family and/or circle of friends before and after kicking the shit out of him/putting him in an old-school Ric Flair style Figure-Four Leglock (http://moshiko654wwe.goop.co.il/GoopSitesFiles/6294/User/Upload/EIC%20FLAIR-FIGURE%20FOUR%20LEGLOCK.jpg).

El Sid
11-13-2006, 11:48 PM
You must have the inteligence of an autistic cow...
Isn't that being a bit generous, after all cows know how to score a mate.

ninthlayer
11-13-2006, 11:56 PM
Please don't get me started on Ric Flair.

JohnnyNemesis
11-14-2006, 12:00 AM
Dude, my life's dream is to actually use the Figure-Four Leglock in a real street fight. I'm not sure if it can ever be done, but I'm working on it, and someday I will.

Paint_It_Black
11-14-2006, 12:00 AM
Well done, Jeff. You've achieved the absolute opposite of your desired effect. It takes real skill to fail this completely.

Congratulations Apathy.

El Sid
11-14-2006, 12:03 AM
Dude, my life's dream is to actually use the Figure-Four Leglock in a real street fight. I'm not sure if it can ever be done, but I'm working on it, and someday I will.
I used it in a school fight as well as the dragon sleeper. got suspended but it was worth it.

JohnnyNemesis
11-14-2006, 12:07 AM
I'd fucking love to use the Dragon Sleeper. It'd be so easy to break someone's neck with it.

Still, I don't believe you. Fucking liar.

El Sid
11-14-2006, 12:11 AM
I'd fucking love to use the Dragon Sleeper. It'd be so easy to break someone's neck with it.

Still, I don't believe you. Fucking liar.
you don't have to. but I guess it was more of a beat-down than a fight

JohnnyNemesis
11-14-2006, 12:13 AM
Stop lying, liar.

El Sid
11-14-2006, 12:14 AM
no, really the guy was half my size.

JohnnyNemesis
11-14-2006, 12:15 AM
Stop bullying, bully.

El Sid
11-14-2006, 12:19 AM
I only did it cause he kicked me in the balls.

Emanem
11-14-2006, 02:36 PM
Submission moves?? that soooo sucks.

When my coisin comes over I like to kick his butt submission-style, but Iīve got to tell ya, Power mover rule!

I once managed to do a *sort.of* german suplex on a mate of mine while having a judo lesson in school. I sent that bastard flying!! hehehehe

I Make SweetLove 2Nirvana
11-14-2006, 02:38 PM
I only did it cause he kicked me in the balls.

i kicked guy in balls b4. funny time!!

El Sid
11-14-2006, 11:02 PM
I once managed to do a *sort.of* german suplex on a mate of mine while having a judo lesson in school. I sent that bastard flying!! hehehehe
nice. I got speared in judo by a guy, then I samoan dropped him, It was fun

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-14-2006, 11:49 PM
It just occured to me that the title of this thread is quite funny if "Apathy" is used as a noun rather than a name.

"Apathy is a fag, and compassion is a bastard!!!"

SkunkIt
11-15-2006, 01:52 AM
Blah blah blah

Leave the forum.

Emanem
11-15-2006, 04:00 PM
nice. I got speared in judo by a guy, then I samoan dropped him, It was fun

Duude, I cannot say how many times I speared my mates in school.

But graple moves are rare.re/harder to do, plus, german is waaaay cooler, since you get to throw the other guy to god knows where.

TUNB: lolz, never thought about it that way...

El Sid
11-15-2006, 11:55 PM
Duude, I cannot say how many times I speared my mates in school.

But graple moves are rare.re/harder to do, plus, german is waaaay cooler, since you get to throw the other guy to god knows where.

TUNB: lolz, never thought about it that way...
> samoan drop (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibIimPPirHI) <
but yeah I can't pull of a german suplex

calichix
11-16-2006, 12:23 AM
dude, WHY do people from utah exist?

El Sid
11-16-2006, 12:56 AM
cause that's where the gov puts pregnant prostitutes

Emanem
11-16-2006, 07:23 AM
> samoan drop (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibIimPPirHI) <
but yeah I can't pull of a german suplex

Lolz at you my samoan-dropping friend.

About that german...
I did it at my 1st try, but I still can't lift others up for the samoan...

I am a little lightweight xD