View Full Version : I'm watching Dragonball Z

T-6005
11-13-2006, 09:13 PM
And I enjoy it. What is wrong with me?

I still want to watch it, though.

It might be the boredom.

0r4ng3
11-13-2006, 09:16 PM
My friends abandoned Dragonball Z years ago. Now they all watch Naruto.

Bunch of degenerate freaks, my friends are.

Izie
11-13-2006, 09:20 PM
You're just a Canadian, Thi, that's all.

JohnnyNemesis
11-13-2006, 09:24 PM
Fucking Anime fags.

T-6005
11-13-2006, 09:45 PM
I generally hate anime. But this is basically the second time in a month I want to see something - after Street Fighter.

killer_queen
11-14-2006, 03:26 AM
You also like Friends. You're weird.

Vera
11-14-2006, 03:30 AM
WTF you like FRIENDS?! Surely not, 9th season and shit? (LITERALLY, shit.)

Duskygrin
11-14-2006, 03:36 AM
When is it that Sangoku is little? Is it in Dragonball or in Dragonball Z?

If it's in the one you're watching, would you be so kind as to remind me the name of the pansy blonde colonel who laughs putting his pinky to his mouth? La pdale de service que Sangoku rencontre je sais plus trop o, dans une grotte je crois, je suis pas sre du tout... enfin, please tell me his name, if you have any idea.

randman21
11-14-2006, 07:10 AM
When is it that Sangoku is little? Is it in Dragonball or in Dragonball Z?

If it's in the one you're watching, would you be so kind as to remind me the name of the pansy blonde colonel who laughs putting his pinky to his mouth? La pdale de service que Sangoku rencontre je sais plus trop o, dans une grotte je crois, je suis pas sre du tout... enfin, please tell me his name, if you have any idea.

Dragon Ball is when they were young'uns. Not sure about the Colonel guy.

I was obsessed with Dragon Ball Z in 8th grade (1999) for about a month. I stopped watching right around the time that Dende was killed, "Dende's Demise" was the episode (I hear he still lies in the place where he died). Very funny.

leo3375
11-14-2006, 07:15 AM
The Japanese original of this series is great! Lots of action, blood, and drama. The North American dub had lots of stupid dialogue and droning background music that completely destroyed any and all emotion in the scene. And don't get me started on how they rewrote some of the characters!

wheelchairman
11-14-2006, 11:42 AM
People who take an active interest in Japanese culture, are the worst people alive.

Stranger With Candy
11-14-2006, 11:53 AM
Dragonball sems cinda...
http://i10.tinypic.com/2u7ls0g.jpg
gay

T-6005
11-14-2006, 11:53 AM
People who take an active interest in Japanese culture, are the worst people alive.
I think I should get exempt from this through having lived there and through the fact that I'm not watching DBZ to get in touch with Japanese culture (I don't see how that would work at all).

And Sanni, I don't really discriminate between seasons that much - I don't watch often. You see, when I said that I liked Friends, I meant that I can stand Friends and sit through episodes. Not that I actually had an active interest in it.

wheelchairman
11-14-2006, 11:58 AM
I think I should get exempt from this through having lived there and through the fact that I'm not watching DBZ to get in touch with Japanese culture (I don't see how that would work at all).

Well duh. You are exempt. It was certain others who replied directly above me I was talking about. I just don't like those pimply teens who obsess over Japan all the time.

T-6005
11-14-2006, 01:22 PM
Well duh. You are exempt. It was certain others who replied directly above me I was talking about. I just don't like those pimply teens who obsess over Japan all the time.
You're a commie, I guess I just assumed you'd lump everyone together.