PDA

View Full Version : how do youu...

Human
11-14-2006, 08:52 PM
remember to come here?
its habit i guess but still...
awhile ago i just stopped coming here and i always forget to but i want to because yeahh.
idk this is pointless and i want to catch up with my e-friends.
yeah wtf.
sorry.
oh wow.
just like middle school drama is catching up with me less time on the computer more time bitching isn't that fun.
the only people from the boards i really talk to anymore are jacob ad shelby. ='[

All About Eve
11-14-2006, 09:24 PM
learn2writeplz.

Llamas
11-14-2006, 09:32 PM
remember to come here?
its habit i guess but still...
awhile ago i just stopped coming here and i always forget to but i want to because yeahh.
idk this is pointless and i want to catch up with my e-friends.
yeah wtf.
sorry.
oh wow.
just like middle school drama is catching up with me less time on the computer more time bitching isn't that fun.
the only people from the boards i really talk to anymore are jacob ad shelby. ='[

translation:

my brain is dumb and I can't remember how to go to a website a lot. It's probably habit for most of you, but I always forget. I wish I remembered.

This thread is pointless and I know this before I even hit "submit reply", so I probably should erase it.

wtf sorry wow I really am freaking insane.

omg middle school is sooo hard and dramatic and nobody at school likes me so I wish I could come here and talk to internetz people. I hate bitching so I made a thread where I could bitch about how much my life sux. Nobody here talks to me. :(

Human
11-14-2006, 09:36 PM
ah, now i remember why i stopped coming here.
interesting, but rude people.
but no, actually, my life doesn't suck.
i love it and myself.

Llamas
11-14-2006, 09:42 PM
I've never seen you before, though it seems you've been a member for a while. But maybe people wouldn't be so rude if you didn't make threads that made no sense and had no point to them. Your last post proves that you're atleast capable of making some sort of sense, meaning that you were either being lazy when you made the original post.

Human
11-14-2006, 09:43 PM
i must have been.
its that after shock of lollipops and chinese food.
makes me exhuasted and moronic.

Human
11-14-2006, 09:44 PM
and i swear ive seen you before.

Little_Miss_1565
11-14-2006, 09:59 PM
Dudes relax, she's like 12.

Human
11-14-2006, 10:01 PM
i don't pay any mind to it.

Venom Symbiote
11-14-2006, 10:22 PM
12 year olds can still be verbally bashed, when they happen to be little shits incapable of constructing a sentence.

7th/8th graders know how to spell. The ones that choose not to can be singled out and insulted.

That is the law of the universe.

Human
11-14-2006, 11:26 PM
i think someone is very grouchy today!

Paint_It_Black
11-14-2006, 11:47 PM
Hi Human, you crossed my mind the other day for some reason.

JohnnyNemesis
11-14-2006, 11:49 PM
Facts:

-Human has been typing remarkably well since she was around 11 or so, when she started posting here.

-You fuckers are too new to know her and have any legitimate reason to bash her, so stop looking like such lame-a-zoids.

-She's unbelievably annoying and I've lost my patience with her, but again, she's only 12, so cut it out, lame-a-zoids; she doesn't deserve the bashing.

-Stop being lame. Lame-a-zoids.

Paint_It_Black
11-14-2006, 11:55 PM
-You fuckers are too new

I still consider you new.

I believe she was 10 when she started here, and she's always done very well for her age. If you ignore the tendency to spam occasionally.

T-6005
11-14-2006, 11:56 PM
I smell someone trying hard in this thread.

Paint_It_Black
11-14-2006, 11:58 PM
Trying hard? Never happened.

JohnnyNemesis
11-15-2006, 12:01 AM

That's not what yo' mama said! Um, or that IS what yo' mama said! Umm...eat dick!

I been here almost two years consistently, and nine total, holler (lol graffiti wall ftw).

I believe she was 10 when she started here, and she's always done very well for her age.

True.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-15-2006, 01:04 AM
I swear the BBS is getting more ruthless when it comes to bashing. Especially when someonne bashes a person not considered part of the elite (CREDENCE TO CONSPIRACY THEORY LOL) and everyone else jumps on like ants to honey. It's a little disturbing, frankly. Not so much the bashing - I'm of the opinion that sometimes people could use a bit of that, sometimes a bit more - but in this case, Human types very well, much better than many of the human typing anomilies we've seen here. It's unfair to bash her and it's a little sad to see so many people jump on too because they spy a free meal.

Paint_It_Black
11-15-2006, 02:41 AM
Oh come on. This wasn't really bashing. Let's examine the evidence:

learn2writeplz.

A very mild criticism. And she really could do better, so it's justified.

Then Llamas joined in, also with fair points, and probably unaware that Human is so young.

Then Venom Symbiote, who was the only one being particularly rude and unfair. But everyone seems to agree that his existence is irrelevant.

This was then followed by four of us defending Human. Not exactly a bashfest.

I'm not denying that the BBS can be quite ruthless and that bashing does go on, but nothing unreasonable happened here.

Tizzalicious
11-15-2006, 03:42 AM
Blabla have a social life bla bla can't believe you people are still here blabla I remember why I left blabla.

Aside from that, Rick is right.

Mota Boy
11-15-2006, 09:10 AM
Oh, burn.

Sorry for the (I assume) obvious sarcasm, I just find BBS "legitimacy tests" often hilarious.

Does the fact that Human has been around for a while and is still a preteen make up for the fact that she can't write all that incredibly fantastically or knowingly makes contentless posts? The world may never know. Though she has managed to spawn one of the more confusing multi-sided flamewars (flameskirmishes?) I've yet seen, especially at this time in the morning. In conclusion, you're all gay.

Yeah, even you.

no_way
11-15-2006, 09:35 AM
I think AAE and Llamas were the ones who had better taken back what they said, as she's 12 years old and didn't do any major mistake for her age. Please compare how people my age type (trendy Ya cUzZ ii wenT 2 d HouZe oF [...]). She types a little bit at the trend but almost unnoticed and she makes herself perfectly understood. I've only seen some threads she made and I thought they were kind of naively cute, but I wouldn't be surprised if you found her annoying.

This is my opinion anyway.

Llamas
11-15-2006, 09:37 AM
I wanted to add my two cents here...

I find it rather funny how people react to things here. Yes, I made fun of the fact that someone made a thread that had absolutely zero point to it and barely made sense. And you know what? All the "1337" people here would have jumped in bashing her even worse had she been someone that wasn't somehow already accepted. But because a bunch of people have this idea that "she's been here a long time and doesn't type AS badly as before, we're not going to accept people insulting her!!!", things get twisted around.

Especially when someonne bashes a person not considered part of the elite
If you're referring to me or venom, clearly neither of us would have known whether or not she was accepted. I'd never seen her before, but saw that she has been here for a while. This means that my comments were made solely because I believed them, and not because of what other people thought of her.

Basically what I'm saying is that I made a post in response to something I read. I didn't know this person, and I had no opinions about her. My post wasn't downright mean, but it was what I thought when I read the post. But because other "accepted" people like her, it is not tolerated for me to post my opinion of her. I still don't have a solid opinion of her, and probalby won't for quite a while, but I still believe what I wrote initially, and I see bandwagon jumping from the defense right now, too.

Paint_It_Black
11-15-2006, 10:06 AM
I just find BBS "legitimacy tests" often hilarious.

Me too, but I don't quite see how that's happening here. Care to elaborate?

Does the fact that Human has been around for a while and is still a preteen make up for the fact that she can't write all that incredibly fantastically or knowingly makes contentless posts? The world may never know.

I can tell the world right now. The amount of time she's been around is irrelevant, unless it genuinely shows a consitent improvement. I don't pay enough attention to gauge whether she has improved or not.

Her age is a mitigating factor. It does excuse, to some extent, her less than fantastic typing. It also explains why she sometimes has a lack of restraint when it comes to making worthless posts. Does this mean we should ignore what we consider to be a faux pas? No, certainly not. Reasonable criticism may help her improve. But we shouldn't treat her as harshly as we would treat, say, Mark Bryan or some other tard.

My opinion is that the level of criticism directed at her in this thread was within decent boundaries, with the exception of Venom who was just being an arrogant prick as usual.

The defense consisted mainly of informing everyone that Human is young, so she can be judged appropriately.

Though she has managed to spawn one of the more confusing multi-sided flamewars (flameskirmishes?) I've yet seen, especially at this time in the morning.

I'm not seeing how this can even be considered a skirmish. Or confusing.

******, you know I usually agree with almost everything you say, but you've lost me this time.

no_way
11-15-2006, 10:09 AM
Jeeeesus, stop comparing yourself with any "1337" member. Or maybe, stop putting everything in the perspective of them, that is. I know you are accepted here and all, but I think you might be getting a little too obsessive with this issue. "you do it because you want to fit in" "I do it because I'm original" "he does it because everyone else does it" QUIT! Does anyone agree? If no one does I'll think about it more deeply.

JoY
11-15-2006, 10:09 AM
12 year olds can still be verbally bashed, when they happen to be little shits incapable of constructing a sentence.

7th/8th graders know how to spell. The ones that choose not to can be singled out and insulted.

That is the law of the universe.

so..? you can spell, but you choose not to use your brain in an argument. what's the difference?

cocky asshole.

Llamas
11-15-2006, 10:12 AM
Jeeeesus, stop comparing yourself with any "1337" member. Or maybe, stop putting everything in the perspective of them, that is. I know you are accepted here and all, but I think you might be getting a little too obsessive with this issue. "you do it because you want to fit in" "I do it because I'm original" "he does it because everyone else does it" QUIT! Does anyone agree? If no one does I'll think about it more deeply.

Stop? Have I done it before? I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've referred to people as such. Everything? Again, first time. Obsessive? Umm, I was slightly "attacked" here and was defending myself. Dear god, I'm sorry for defending myself, what a crime, huh? I don't even follow the quotations you made...

Paint_It_Black
11-15-2006, 10:14 AM
You're supposed to just say "I agree, no_way is fucking annoying". That's what the 1337 do.

no_way
11-15-2006, 10:15 AM
Well if the whole thing is about spelling I've got to tell you that when I was her age I spelled just as she does. I don't know why; maybe because it was faster that way. Now with time it takes the same to write properly rather than to write as I did before. Maybe it was because all the people in my school wrote like this in MSN and I subconsciously did the same thing as they did. And now from being here I write in the same way as you do. Llamas or anyone else would say "because I'm trying to fit in". Well you can call it that way, maybe it was. I don't know if I care right now.

Llamas
11-15-2006, 10:15 AM
Stop comparing me to the 1337!! :(

EDIT: no way, who is your post above mine in response to?

no_way
11-15-2006, 10:17 AM
Stop? Have I done it before? I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've referred to people as such. Everything? Again, first time. Obsessive? Umm, I was slightly "attacked" here and was defending myself. Dear god, I'm sorry for defending myself, what a crime, huh? I don't even follow the quotations you made...

Oh no, it's not for defending yourself, it's just that this is definitely not the first time you do it. Or at least I've seen you doing it to other people before. I don't know, maybe it's just me. I won't bother looking, if you knwo you haven't done it before, fair for us. If not, I'd be worried.

EDIT: (in response to the post above mine) No, THIS one is.

Llamas
11-15-2006, 10:22 AM
I very honestly have a hard time following you, so all I'm going to respond to for now is this.

Llamas or anyone else would say "because I'm trying to fit in
I don't think you try too hard to fit in. Maybe you once did, but I never cared that much. I think you try too hard to be tough, but again, I don't care that much. I rarely see people that I think try too hard to fit in. I can think of maybe two people. And you probably have no idea who they are because I never talk about it.

Paint_It_Black
11-15-2006, 10:25 AM
Ladies, this is fascinating and all, but you're both horribly off-topic.

How do you remember to come here?

Llamas
11-15-2006, 10:26 AM
Good point.

I remember every day how much Richard turns me on and how much I need to read his hot posts. That's what reminds me.

no_way
11-15-2006, 10:26 AM
Wasn't too hard to follow me. Doesn't matter, that's it. I'll NEVER try to argue with you EVER again!!!:rolleyes:

no_way
11-15-2006, 10:27 AM
I used to come as a habit. Now I just do it when I'm horribly bored.

Marco
11-15-2006, 10:28 AM
How do you remember to come here?
Human could put an alarm clock on her stereo so that she wakes up with a voice saying "GO TO THE BBS...NOW!

Paint_It_Black
11-15-2006, 10:29 AM
Wasn't too hard to follow me.

Thanks for that objective opinion. I guess that settles that beyond all doubt.

no_way
11-15-2006, 10:30 AM
Thanks for that objective opinion. I guess that settles that beyond all doubt.
Anytime .

Vera
11-15-2006, 10:33 AM
I constantly forget to come here. Thank God Dexter calls me daily and tells me the URL and reminds me I'm a moderator here.

Thanks Dex! Love ya babe.

T-6005
11-15-2006, 10:34 AM
Most of this thread was horribly unnecessary.

the_GoDdEsS
11-15-2006, 10:42 AM
In fact, I find a bunch of 20 something year olds snapping at a 12 year old kid a little bit silly.

JoY
11-15-2006, 10:47 AM
Human's still a fucking kid. she's way below the average age here & she's a real easy target for bashing, but it comes down to her being a reasonably smart & sweet girl. sure, she could've typed better for her age, but in the past she's proved that she indeed is able to type better than she did in this particular topic. she's not unreasonable, she isn't shouting at people, using caps, or exclamation marks, she doesn't type like a total retard, she just types like, what? a 12 year old? that's what she is, right?

the whole 1337 discussion is as unnecessary as can be. the way the word "acceptance" is used here is fucking bullshit & a nondefinition. if people are generally liked & generally popular, that has nothing to do with the "1337", it has to do with themselves. it's nice to think the "1337" would have that kind of influence, but "popularity" isn't that simple. it often works in a way that one person realises sooner than another that a particular boardmember is awesome & that others find that out for themselves later. but it's not like everyone's going to like a boardmember, because someone remotely popular likes him/her too. everyone who's commented like it does work way, they in particular should know better & realise it depends on what you show of yourself.

Marco
11-15-2006, 10:48 AM
In fact, I find a bunch of 20 something year olds snapping at a 12 year old kid a little bit silly.
...me excluded.*wishes to be a bit older*:-(

the_GoDdEsS
11-15-2006, 10:48 AM
Thanks Bella, that was great.

Llamas
11-15-2006, 10:55 AM
Bella, two things:

First of all, I didn't know how old human was. And I wasn't particularly mean to her. I gave a response and it was my honest opinion. I didn't tell her to chug bleach or to die or anything.

Second of all, I wasn't trying to say that it was those people who decide such things, and that people necessarily all react based on one person's opinion. It is true that there is an influence, but that's not what I was saying.

JohnnyNemesis
11-15-2006, 10:57 AM
All the "1337" people here would have jumped in bashing her even worse had she been someone that wasn't somehow already accepted.

Actually, Human isn't accepted here at all; we just know how old she is. That's another bit of info you folks would have known about with some experience...

Vera
11-15-2006, 10:58 AM
Tizz's post was the best in the thread. There's a lot of taking shit too seriously going on otherwise.

Makes me personally want to reply with something in the lines of:

Guyz tis only teh intarnets!111 relax n enjoy lyfe :cool::cool: dun fight, flower power yay lol

no_way
11-15-2006, 11:01 AM
Bella's got the most reasonable post and Rick completes it I think.

Guyz tis only teh intarnets!111 relax n enjoy lyfe :cool::cool: dun fight, flower power yay lol

Now THIS is parody with class.

Llamas
11-15-2006, 11:03 AM
Actually, Human isn't accepted here at all; we just know how old she is. That's another bit of info you folks would have known about with some experience...

Gotcha. Again, though, I wasn't mean to her. It was just a reaction to one post, not to her as a person.

Tizz's post was the best in the thread. There's a lot of taking shit too seriously going on otherwise.

Makes me personally want to reply with something in the lines of:

but omg the internet is my lyfe!! I'll only stop fighting if the spice girls are there!

sKratch
11-15-2006, 11:04 AM
Every time I don't feel like a faggot, I come here and read threads like this. Then I feel like a faggot again.

Aside - wtf did you know fagot is the more common way of spelling faggot? That's fucking gay.

Llamas
11-15-2006, 11:05 AM
did you know that a fagot is a bassoon? and a wurstfagot is a contra bass bassoon?? [/nerd]

EDIT: I regret the fact that my second post in this thread didn't read, "Meh, whatever."

Paint_It_Black
11-15-2006, 11:09 AM

I think Llamas is the only 20 something who "snapped" at Human, and it really wasn't all that offensive anyway. It was clearly mostly just joking, and Human didn't take it badly.

Thanks Bella, that was great.

Yeah, except it sort of ignores the fact that not everyone was aware of Human's age previously.

Actually, Human isn't accepted here at all; we just know how old she is.

That is a bit of a contradiction. I would argue that Human does have acceptance here; acceptance as a 12 year old. Look at it that way, and Llamas' point is valid. Others may have "bashed her worse" if they didn't already know Human is 12, and accepted her, as a 12 year old.

There's a lot of taking shit too seriously going on otherwise.

That's part of the nature of the bbs. Almost everything gets taken too seriously by at least a few people.

Mota Boy
11-15-2006, 11:18 AM
I'm not seeing how this can even be considered a skirmish. Or confusing.

Mota, you know I usually agree with almost everything you say, but you've lost me this time.

Oh, I highly doubt any post I make in this thread will be anything approaching serious. I kinda like the term "flameskirmish" because, while there is definitely no flamewar going on, there is an argument ripe with mild-to-medium personal castigations. Personally, I'm not trying to get too deep into discussion, like the old hecklers in the balcony during the Muppets' performances I'm just sitting back, enjoying the chaos and chucking in the occasional bomb.

Everyone is suddenly trying to parse out exactly how Human should be treated, and how the people that treated Human should be treated and they're chiding one another for this or that and it's all symptomatic of a board that's fallen so deeply into incest (as in most of us all know each other quite well and few fresh blood comes in) that we all feel the need to explicitly lay out these rules concerning some sort of pecking order - who can talk to who in which way and why. We're all talking about talking almost to the point of self-parody, and it's all just a bit too much for my addled brain (which is why I somewhat imagine my posts coming off like Bella's more muddled musings [luv ya babe!]) on an otherwise slow morning when I still have yet to put on pants.

HeadAroundU
11-15-2006, 11:26 AM
I hate you all.

JohnnyNemesis
11-15-2006, 11:44 AM
Every time I don't feel like a faggot, I come here and read threads like this. Then I feel like a faggot again.

Every time you wanna feel like a faggot, I'll just be in NYC and you won't show up, fucking faggot!

0r4ng3
11-15-2006, 11:46 AM
What is with all these threads lately? Sure, they all have different initial topics, but they all end the same. Every single one of 'em.

I'm sorry I don't have more to say, but it's all probably been said in the various other threads that are all exactly the same.

Llamas
11-15-2006, 11:49 AM
u r fat. .

JohnnyNemesis
11-15-2006, 11:50 AM
i 1 2 hav sex wit u.

Llamas
11-15-2006, 11:51 AM
ur mom 1s 2 hav sex w/ me.

sKratch
11-15-2006, 11:55 AM
Every time you wanna feel like a faggot, I'll just be in NYC and you won't show up, fucking faggot!

:'['''''''''''''''''''''' <-- It's like the trail of tears.

Are you gon' be home over el invierno?

JohnnyNemesis
11-15-2006, 11:55 AM
Yes, and home means both NYC and yo' ass.

Vera
11-15-2006, 12:09 PM
Claibe's right, it's fucking incestuous.

...Anyone wanna RP? I'll throw on my wizard hat & furry suit for you. ;)

Paint_It_Black
11-15-2006, 12:38 PM
...Anyone wanna RP?

I initially read that as RXP. How is your boyfriend anyway?

Oh, I highly doubt any post I make in this thread will be anything approaching serious. I kinda like the term "flameskirmish" because, while there is definitely no flamewar going on, there is an argument ripe with mild-to-medium personal castigations. Personally, I'm not trying to get too deep into discussion, like the old hecklers in the balcony during the Muppets' performances I'm just sitting back, enjoying the chaos and chucking in the occasional bomb.

Everyone is suddenly trying to parse out exactly how Human should be treated, and how the people that treated Human should be treated and they're chiding one another for this or that and it's all symptomatic of a board that's fallen so deeply into incest (as in most of us all know each other quite well and few fresh blood comes in) that we all feel the need to explicitly lay out these rules concerning some sort of pecking order - who can talk to who in which way and why. We're all talking about talking almost to the point of self-parody, and it's all just a bit too much for my addled brain (which is why I somewhat imagine my posts coming off like Bella's more muddled musings [luv ya babe!]) on an otherwise slow morning when I still have yet to put on pants.

Now this is why I love you. Yes, all of it.

Edit: Don't put on the pants.

78 Water
11-15-2006, 01:28 PM
You guys are acting like 12 year olds are stupid or something. "She's only 12 years old". I could spell when I was 12, (about 2 months ago).

Llamas
11-15-2006, 01:39 PM
Claibe's right, it's fucking incestuous.

...Anyone wanna RP? I'll throw on my wizard hat & furry suit for you. ;)

K but this time I get to be the 18 yr old babysitter. and no candlewax this time. :(

PS: 78 water, you're like 13? It is true that kids that age are capable of spelling fine... my sister is 14, and 2 years ago she was already spelling just fine. I think the point people are trying to make is that, at that age, you're not always smart enough to not try to be cool by spelling like an idiot. I don't really agree with that, but I don't think that anyone really thinks "oh! she's 12! she doesn't know how to spell yet!"

78 Water
11-15-2006, 01:41 PM
They said stuff like, give her a break, she's 12. So that's what they are basically implying. It doesn't really matter the age, moreso, the actually PERSON.

Llamas
11-15-2006, 01:42 PM
hmm. well, regardless of what anyone meant, I agree that being 12 doesn't excuse you from basic writing skills.

anyway, how did this get all serious again? *cries*

Paint_It_Black
11-15-2006, 02:00 PM
It doesn't really matter the age, moreso, the actually PERSON.

You fucking moron you're thirteen and should know better that's just totally inexcusable I hope you kill yourself.

Llamas
11-15-2006, 02:12 PM
You fucking moron you're thirteen and should know better that's just totally inexcusable I hope you kill yourself.

Nice run-on sentence, fag!

Vera
11-15-2006, 02:25 PM
I initially read that as RXP. How is your boyfriend anyway?

No idea. Fag's too cool for the internets nowadays. Well, I don't need him. Indian guys are so much cooler when you just watch them on celluloid.

Original prankstA
11-15-2006, 02:32 PM
but no, actually, my life doesn't suck.
i love it and myself.

your myspace display name disagrees

EDIT: yes, ino it's lyrics but, still, some value must be had

sKratch
11-15-2006, 03:07 PM
Yes, and home means both NYC and yo' ass.

I'll keep the light on for you. In my ass.

Apathy
11-15-2006, 03:35 PM
I don't think her age should matter at all, I could type/talk normally back then, and I'm pretty sure anyone competent could if they actually put in a little effort.

I constantly forget to come here. Thank God Dexter calls me daily and tells me the URL and reminds me I'm a moderator here.

Thanks Dex! Love ya babe.

No problem sweetie.

Oops, my secret account, lolz.

Paint_It_Black
11-15-2006, 04:17 PM
I'm pretty sure anyone competent could if they actually put in a little effort.

Sure, but the younger you are the less likely you are to put in that effort. And like it or not, that's normal. But whatev.

Nice run-on sentence, fag!

Meh, whatever.

(Infinitely cooler than you)

Apathy
11-15-2006, 04:28 PM
Ah, but if you don't put in any effort (see: make decent, readable, semi-interesting posts) you shouldn't expect to get anything in return (see: People who actually like you)

Paint_It_Black
11-15-2006, 04:32 PM
Apathy, I totally agree, but don't quite see the relevance.

All About Eve
11-15-2006, 04:35 PM
Why is everyone so uptight? All I did was simply imply that she could have written in a more coherent fashion. I'm fine with everything, the structure just made me angry.

Isolated Fury
11-15-2006, 04:39 PM
I can remember my first time getting online and talking to friends. Almost all of them were confused by how I typed to them. They said they couldn't understand what I was saying. After looking further into the issue, I noticed that they, themselves, weren't typing correctly. My typing was perfectly fine, but they were used to "hay wats up wit u? i h8 homewerk! wanna hng out???"

So really... It wasn't her fault that she couldn't communicate well at the beginning. It's just the degradation of the world.:)

Apathy
11-15-2006, 04:44 PM
That's why whenever my friends tell me to get on AIM or MSN I tell them to stop being so fucking lazy and just call me if they feel like talking to me.

People my age are dumb online. Life is Pain. :(

coke_a_holic
11-15-2006, 05:14 PM
Double Standards for the fucking win.

JoY
11-15-2006, 08:24 PM
They said stuff like, give her a break, she's 12. So that's what they are basically implying. It doesn't really matter the age, moreso, the actually PERSON.

what the.. do you seriously think I would've spelled the same way & would've typed the same posts, at the age of TWELVE, as I do now?? I'm still the same person. except I'm ten years older & yes, that does make a huge difference.

JoY
11-15-2006, 08:27 PM
Why is everyone so uptight? All I did was simply imply that she could have written in a more coherent fashion. I'm fine with everything, the structure just made me angry.

no one is pissed off at you in particular, so, as Mota Boy would say, don't get your panties in a bunch.

I don't know if I just did that expression justice. I'm.. under influence. <33 Mota Boy, though.