PDA

View Full Version : Would you like to meet Russian?

damaged
11-16-2006, 08:29 AM
I'd like to meet everyone of you, it doesn't fucken matter!!!
Has anyone been at Moscow consert in 2002?

Amiralanal
11-16-2006, 08:31 AM
i bought twenty small nestle chocolate pieces today.
maltesers make me dizzy

Emanem
11-16-2006, 08:39 AM
When will you kill yourself??

wheelchairman
11-16-2006, 09:07 AM
I like Chechnya. :)

the_GoDdEsS
11-16-2006, 09:15 AM
привет славянски брат! Most of the Russian talk is here: http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24798

Enjoy!

damaged
11-16-2006, 10:57 PM
If someone wanna meet, pls, write to private. Waiting for reply!
Have a nice day!

Endymion
11-17-2006, 12:09 AM
would i ever!

Llamas
11-17-2006, 12:15 AM
I love the complete disregard for the goddess's post.

also, write to private? sounds kinky.

damaged
11-17-2006, 12:40 AM
Thank you, guys, for kind welcome!
I thought you are better...
2ilovellamas:
You know, it is usual to be fucked off when you just wanna communicate with someone... . And I don't know why.
About private.. Maybe you are write. I shouldn' write so. Thanx for advise!
I have nothing more to say. Cheers!
(sorry for english)

Amiralanal
11-17-2006, 01:47 AM
asshole....

the_GoDdEsS
11-17-2006, 01:57 AM
Who knows, maybe it's a mail order bride.

Mota Boy
11-17-2006, 02:22 AM
I love you guys.

damaged
11-17-2006, 04:17 AM
Hey, guys! What the fuck!?
Do you really think that you’ll be greater if you call anyone asshole… Bullshit!
Only one goddess greeted me (in Russian, ilovellamas). Respect. Even her post about bride…

damaged
11-17-2006, 04:43 AM
Duskygrin

Hi! Fuck the mafia! Here is not more mafia than in other countries.
You know i don't care of it at all.
Have you ever been in Russia?

damaged
11-17-2006, 05:14 AM
Niet. I will, someday. But I don't speak good enough russian as yet. Nimnoga gavariou + nimnoga panimayou.

Never mind! That's enough! And what place would you like to visit first?
I can recommend or tell about something if you wish.

damaged
11-17-2006, 05:48 AM
Voui ochin lyoubyezni, drouk. I'd first like to set foot in St Petersburg. The Czar capital, the dreamy town of my dreams. But your Russia is so immmmense, a week in St Petersburg, Nizhni-Novgorod, Moscow would be a good starter. Methinks. What's your view?

Yeah! The capital is very beautiful, really! About your ...schedule (let's say so...) i can say that St Petersburg you should visit in the end of spring-begining of summer only! For example now it is very cold there. Nizhni it doesn't matter when to visit it, Moscow the same as Spb couse it is big city and it is very hot, really hot here in summer.

JohnnyNemesis
11-17-2006, 10:32 AM
Never mind! That's enough!

Desperation, lolz.

T-6005
11-17-2006, 10:48 AM
it doesn't fucken matter!!

the_GoDdEsS
11-18-2006, 02:49 AM
I punk. :cool:

damaged
11-20-2006, 12:10 AM

Hi, goddess! Me too.
Yesterday i was at punk rock show in moscow. It was... shit. No, i like punk parties, of course. But you know sometimes i think that every time i see the same things: the same shit-faced people, fucken drinks, stupid guys, which have only one mission - to fight! And our fucken laws and politicians! I remember one time i was very happy, realy happy that Goldfinger visit moscow. And what do you think? The working visa was not given to them! So fuck you, russian fans! Is the same situation in other countries?
(Sorry for my English)

JohnnyNemesis
11-20-2006, 12:12 AM

Hi, goddess! Me too.

FUCK YES!

Well, this sequence of posts is the highlight of my life thus far. It's all downhill from here.

ninthlayer
11-20-2006, 12:15 AM
stupid guys, which have only one mission - to fight!
Ah, the dark skinned ones.

Llamas
11-20-2006, 12:17 AM
Hi, goddess! Me too.
Yesterday i was at punk rock show in moscow. It was... shit. No, i like punk parties, of course. But you know sometimes i think that every time i see the same things: the same shit-faced people, fucken drinks, stupid guys, which have only one mission - to fight! And our fucken laws and politicians! I remember one time i was very happy, realy happy that Goldfinger visit moscow. And what do you think? The working visa was not given to them! So fuck you, russian fans! Is the same situation in other countries?
(Sorry for my English)

Do you support anarchy?

damaged
11-20-2006, 02:11 AM
Do you support anarchy?

Hi! Yeah! But anarchy only in meaning of not being under control. You know, I don't like TV, but sometimes watching it seems to me that it is only for maniacs, which want to see blood, corpses and things like that and for ex-prisoners, which want to see movies about criminal and bandits. Also fucken advertisement! It is by dumb people for dumb people! Shit... In this world you have two ways: to be consumer or try to remain youself. I choose the second one! Let me say so:

Someone trying to tell me what say and do
I don't want it, i gotta find my own way...

It is my understanding of anarchy...

damaged
11-20-2006, 11:55 PM
Interesting turn of events: one Russian reporter, trying to uncover the seedy circumstances of the death of Anna... Anna sth... (the Russian journalist found dead recently) was poisoned in London. He met an alleged Italian spy, & on the morrow was taken to hospital. It is assumed he was fed one of the components of mort-aux-rats (French death, or rat poison). Years ago he had fallen out with Putin on the latter's soft stance on corruption.

Hi! I didn't know about it. Interesting... But anyway (i don't know how it is in France) in Russia mass media is way to form social opinion. If they want to show how much shit in the world they'll do it. It's very strange but most of criminal news, movies, etc are shown in primetime. The children are looking at it, than think: "To be bandit is cool! They have a lot of money!"
Maybe you remember 6 years ago there was tragedy with submarine Kursk.
Mass media said a lot of shit about our North Fleet. About heros who had been trying to save sailors from submarine for several days working much more than they could. Actually it was impossible to save sailors alive. It seems to me that after several hours after explosion there was nobody to save. And people started to think: "Oh! Our rescuers are fucken stupid idiots! They cannot save even their brothers!"
That is why i don't belive mass media.

Rocky-girl
11-24-2006, 10:18 AM
I think you will be surprised, but I meet Russians everyday. And I don't joke)