PDA

View Full Version : Bad Habit/Gotta get away...

Camilamazed
11-20-2006, 10:38 AM
Bad Habit:

1) You drive on my ass: Does it mean that the other car is to close to his???
2) Your foot's on the gas: Does it mean the guy is speeding?

Gotta get away:

3) "My head is on loose but my shoes are tight": Does this have another meaning?

Genocide:

4) "Hope you like my genocide": Didn't get the meaning of like in this sentence.

Come out and play:

5)"If one guy’s colors and the other’s don‘t mix": Does it have to do with skin color? I mean white x black?

6)"If you‘re under 18 you won‘t be doing any time": Does it mean that if a person is under 18 nothing is going to happen to him?

7) "One guy‘s wasted and the other‘s a waste": Does it mean the former is going to jail and the latter is not going to come back because he's dead?

offspring dude
11-20-2006, 10:45 AM
2) yes it means hes going fast and hes determined

5) this is to do with the gang colours. not skin colour though. in America some gangs dress up in an especific colour and it can mean rivalry(spelling) if you're dressed the wrong way.

6) yeah the way i take it is that you may be doing a pretty bad crime but because your under 18 you dont get punished as harshly

randman21
11-20-2006, 10:59 AM
1)Yep. It means exactly that. It's a pretty popular phrase where I'm from.

4)I think it's like an ironic statement, or maybe an oxymoron. "Like" in this sentence means "enjoy".

7) You were close. The former wasted (dead), the latter is a waste (a waste of human life).