PDA

View Full Version : Kramer is a racist?

Stranger With Candy
11-21-2006, 01:26 PM
well... if you havent seen it, take a look.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-T7uKvpzVXI

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tEcz9T3MuL4

i would have never thoght that about Michael Richards

H1T_That
11-21-2006, 01:46 PM
Just me or did that guys story about what he said totally not happen the way he said it.

Tijs
11-21-2006, 01:47 PM
I don't think that makes Kramer a racist, he just took it too far.

H1T_That
11-21-2006, 01:50 PM

If it was like the guy in the interview said, i'd say he was being racist, but the film of the actual event didn't back up his claim.

Stranger With Candy
11-21-2006, 01:56 PM

i tought so too. he needs to learn to control himself

0r4ng3
11-21-2006, 01:57 PM
I agree. Let's be honest here, everyone is at least a bit racist. It's just a matter of who can hide it the best.

H1T_That
11-21-2006, 01:58 PM
I agree. Let's be honest here, everyone is at least a bit racist. It's just a matter of who can hide it the best.

You're right, its all about hiding it

Nigger.

0r4ng3
11-21-2006, 01:59 PM
Nigger.
I'm Asian, you cracka!

H1T_That
11-21-2006, 02:00 PM
I'm Asian, you cracka!

I'm only a minority racist. Asians FTW!

Venom Symbiote
11-21-2006, 02:12 PM
Yeah, this is pretty serious.

You wouldn't picture Richards as being a bigot. But hey, nobody has an outburst like that in a public place unless a) they deep-down mean what they're saying, or b) has no regard for their personal safety post-show.

Jerry Seinfeld seems to be pretty messed up over this whole situation, apparently. With good reason. The guy is pissed.

JohnnyNemesis
11-21-2006, 02:16 PM
I was just about to mention how annoyed I was that people even dared to say this doesn't make him racist, and then:

*sigh*

Nope.

nieh
11-21-2006, 02:17 PM
He was being heckled. It seems to me like he was trying to diffuse the situation and just lost himself in the process and just kept going. It almost felt like he was going for an Andy Kaufman sort of thing because by the end of the video it seemed like he was trying to make the whole crowd hate him. And the fact that the guy started recording the video JUST IN TIME. And the appearance on Letterman last night all seemed like potential Kaufman-esque things. The interview didn't really go that way though, so I'm not sure anymore.

Venom Symbiote
11-21-2006, 02:18 PM
Agreed. There's no excuse for that - he fucked up. Angry or not, the guy's got racial issues. No doubt about it.

Little_Miss_1565
11-21-2006, 02:56 PM
It's one thing to lose one's cool over being heckled. It's another to repeat (three times, each time, for a total of way too much) "nigger" over and over and keep on going with it. There are so many places he could have gone with that, none of which involved "nigger." I"m really in shock that anyone could say that the video of the even doesn't back it up. He goes on for like 5 minutes about how the hecklers are "niggers." Totally unacceptable. Sure, everyone's a little bit racist, but if "nigger" is the first place you think to go when a black person pisses you off, then you're MORE than a little bit racist.

Paint_It_Black
11-21-2006, 03:34 PM
It's possible he just wanted to be as offensive as possible, and knew exactly how to achieve it.

If it was Chris Rock calling a white heckler a cracker or some other shit, would people still care?

All About Eve
11-21-2006, 03:37 PM
Lots of people are saying that everybody's racist to an extent in here... tha makes me =/ and =(. I think everyone's a tad uncomfortable about people they haven't been around a lot and don't know a lot about, but that's completely different from racism, even if races are one of the groups it applies to.

Paint_It_Black
11-21-2006, 03:41 PM
As you said though, that is something completely different.

JohnnyNemesis
11-21-2006, 03:43 PM
It's one thing to lose one's cool over being heckled. It's another to repeat (three times, each time, for a total of way too much) "nigger" over and over and keep on going with it. There are so many places he could have gone with that, none of which involved "nigger." I"m really in shock that anyone could say that the video of the even doesn't back it up. He goes on for like 5 minutes about how the hecklers are "niggers." Totally unacceptable. Sure, everyone's a little bit racist, but if "nigger" is the first place you think to go when a black person pisses you off, then you're MORE than a little bit racist.

EXACTLY.

Lots of people are saying that everybody's racist to an extent in here... tha makes me =/ and =(. I think everyone's a tad uncomfortable about people they haven't been around a lot and don't know a lot about, but that's completely different from racism, even if races are one of the groups it applies to.

Exactly.

If it was Chris Rock calling a white heckler a cracker or some other shit, would people still care?

That's completely different and you're smart enough to know that already.

HornyPope
11-21-2006, 03:52 PM
I called a kid "nigger" once when I was eleven years old. I thought it was easiest to hurt him there, I knew I could get in under his skin with one magic word.

I also called kids' mothers whores several times. Am I a mother-hater?

As for Kramer? Don't know, don't care. Can't make out one's feelings towards a race of people from one outburst.

Now those (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9A_vxIOB-I&NR) self-filmed assholes I hate with a passion. But it also could be cause I hate all Americans.

DEATH TO USA. DEATH TO USA.

All About Eve
11-21-2006, 03:57 PM
Someone else would have said it if he didn't. Atleast he's probably not genuinely wondering.

Paint_It_Black
11-21-2006, 04:05 PM

I see the difference, I admit there's a big difference, but it's not completely different. Society should see both as unacceptable. That's the point I always raise at moments like these. Even understandable double-standards should not be tolerated. But what we have is one being completely unacceptable, and the other is perfectly fine. You can't tell me that's right. However, that's a discussion that's been talked to death and is only loosely relevent here.

I called a kid "nigger" once when I was eleven years old. I thought it was easiest to hurt him there, I knew I could get in under his skin with one magic word.

I did exactly the same thing, except I think I was 12.

I also called kids' mothers whores several times. Am I a mother-hater?

Exactly.

Atleast he's probably not genuinely wondering.

Of course I'm not genuinely wondering.

JohnnyNemesis
11-21-2006, 04:13 PM
I see the difference, I admit there's a big difference, but it's not completely different. Society should see both as unacceptable. That's the point I always raise at moments like these. Even understandable double-standards should not be tolerated.

I agree wholeheartedly, 4srs. I just think that we can make that point without pretending that "cracker" means anything nearly as bad to anyone as "nigger", or anything at all for that matter.

Paint_It_Black
11-21-2006, 04:29 PM
Sure, I generally agree. Still bugs me though.

Linda
11-21-2006, 05:26 PM
He has apologized.

Italia311
11-21-2006, 07:59 PM
All I gotta say is that I love that guy. It's unfortunate he had to go about things in this way. He would make me die, when I watched seinfeld. Talk about damaging your image.

What is going to happen to Kramerica??? honestly.

opivy21
11-21-2006, 08:35 PM
Now those (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9A_vxIOB-I&NR) self-filmed assholes I hate with a passion.
That was pretty sick.

Anyway, about Kramer... I'm just a little disappointed. It's not like he was anyone's hero, but he's certainly not the kind of person you think about when you think about crazy outbursts (Mel Gibson).

Venom Symbiote
11-21-2006, 09:11 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=QcY9yr2_lG8&mode=related&search=

Heh. This isn't funny at all, I know, but interesting: someone's put the audio of the outburst to some Seinfeld clips.

Little_Miss_1565
11-21-2006, 09:30 PM
He has apologized.

Right; so has Mel Gibson for what he said. Whoop-de-shit.

I see the difference, I admit there's a big difference, but it's not completely different. Society should see both as unacceptable. That's the point I always raise at moments like these. Even understandable double-standards should not be tolerated. But what we have is one being completely unacceptable, and the other is perfectly fine. You can't tell me that's right. However, that's a discussion that's been talked to death and is only loosely relevent here.

Society should, sure. But we're not exactly at a stage of social development where what we say about equality matches up exactly with who and what is truly equal. When I tell Ricky to "suck my dick, bitch", it's a lot different than if he were to say the same to me. And besides, "honky" and "cracker" do not have histories even remotely close to that of "nigger," so it's a useless point of comparison.

mrconeman
11-22-2006, 07:19 AM
I hate Hecklers as much as the next guy, and I usually say hecklers at a comedy show deserve whatever the fuck a comedian throws at them, you aren't going to win a verbal back and forth with a fucking comedian surrounded in an audience of his own fans. But this guy clearly went way too far.

Italia311
11-22-2006, 07:30 AM
I love how this guy will never be forgiven for what he has done. It makes me laugh...out loud. Honestly. There is not a doubt in my mind that he is racist, because saying those things just dont come out of anger, you have to be already thinking those things. But he appologized, I respect that.

I mean the guy is a racist. I can understand why people hate the prick. But I hate racial profiling. To me, this is just as bad as making fun of jews OR TURKS! (the damn gypsys), white people...italians..whatever. Nigger is not the ultimate worst comment, and cracker or whatever (fucking north american terms) isn't the least worse. If it is said, its said. It has some significance to a person, and if it is used in a derogatory way, its bad regardless.

Nip, say NIP...you know how you say japan in japanese??? NIPPON. Pretty much nip to me is a short form of saying japan in Japanese. But when used in a derogatory way like per esempio..."You fucking nipper" than its wrong...

Jakebert
11-22-2006, 08:22 AM
I hate Hecklers as much as the next guy, and I usually say hecklers at a comedy show deserve whatever the fuck a comedian throws at them, you aren't going to win a verbal back and forth with a fucking comedian surrounded in an audience of his own fans. But this guy clearly went way too far.

Yeah, but most comedians have grace or wit in how they handle heckles. In fact, a lot of comedians are at their best when they're handeling with a lame bit or hecklers. Richards showed that he has no skill whatsoever with it.

Grabbal
11-22-2006, 10:36 AM
You shouldn't interupt a comedian when he's up on stage, but anyway he did take it way to far..

Sin Studly
11-22-2006, 10:58 AM
Who the fuck cares if he's racist?

The real issue should be ; why are they letting somebody so fucking unfunny up on stage?

XYlophonetreeZ
11-22-2006, 11:28 AM
As Rick and 1565 have said, the guy's obviously a racist. He's not just a regular person who was "having a bad day" and let some racist shit slip out of his mouth. That's bullshit, and it's disturbing that anyone thinks that. Still, it's true that, racist or not, he was shitty at handling the hecklers. If all you can think to do is yell "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER," then you fucking suck and have no right to be behind the microphone.

Still, the hecklers' response sucked too. They yelled "cracker" back at him. I realize that the terms aren't really comparable, but they should be smarter than to stoop to his level like that. Then again, I don't know why I'm putting high intelligence standards on hecklers in the first place.

Also, all the media sources on this are pretty inaccurate if you've seen the video. They always say "a hush fell over the crowd" or some shit. But you know what? People were fucking LAUGHING well into his racist tirade. PEOPLE LAUGHED AT THAT SHIT. LOTS OF PEOPLE. It was only when the first guy said "that was uncalled for" and it became apparent that Kramer was in some hot water, that the crowd really shut up. People need to fucking wake up. I hate humanity.

JohnnyNemesis
11-22-2006, 11:39 AM
Dr. Treez: I hate humanity too, but posts like yours restore my faith in it <3

HeadAroundU
11-22-2006, 12:22 PM
Did you know that Kramer spelled backwards is Remark?

Little_Miss_1565
11-22-2006, 12:50 PM
But he appologized, I respect that.

You shouldn't. The only thing he's sorry about is being caught and called out publicly.

Nigger is not the ultimate worst comment, and cracker or whatever (fucking north american terms) isn't the least worse.

You clearly have no understanding of the history of the word in America and have no authority to declare that the two terms are equal in their derogatory nature.

Sin Studly
11-22-2006, 01:46 PM
As Rick and 1565 have said, the guy's obviously a racist.

If I had Michael Richards career, I'd consider screaming out nigger nigger nigger in public. I mean, let's face it, when's the last time you ever thought about "that Kramer guy" before this? This isn't like Mel Gibson damaging his career with a drunken outburst, Kramer's career has noplace to go but up.

Little_Miss_1565
11-22-2006, 01:50 PM
No, I'd consider this negative attention. Generally, if an actor's profile is raised, he'd be getting MORE work opportunities, not losing them.

Sin Studly
11-22-2006, 02:00 PM
He got kicked out of the shitty club it happened in, sure, but he got himself onto Letterman. Or am I just being too cynical?

Little_Miss_1565
11-22-2006, 02:07 PM
Lots of people get themselves on Letterman. The Stupid Human Tricks people get themselves onto Letterman on a regular basis. A random Kazakh wrestler appeared on Letterman just the other week. Not much of a victory. And the club he was barred from is actually one of the biggest comedy clubs in the US--it's a major blow to any comic.

Sin Studly
11-22-2006, 02:18 PM
The results don't affect the intention. I seriously don't believe he lost his temper. The whole thing looked like a sham to me. He was even doing that pacing-back-and-foward thing stand-ups love to do so much.

And for attention-seeking Hollywood whores, being plunged into the national limelight ; even if it's for a disgraced goodbye ; is better than living out their last doing stand-up comedy.

Little_Miss_1565
11-22-2006, 03:12 PM
You're arguing that he didn't lose his temper because he was...pacing? Isn't that what most people do when they DO lose their temper?

At least regular stand-up gigs pay the electric bills, as opposed to NO regular gigs.

HeadAroundU
11-22-2006, 03:19 PM
It was obvious that he wants to get a role in Oz! Aryan Brotherhood! Fo sheazy!!

DeAtHsTaR
11-22-2006, 03:23 PM
It was obvious that he wants to get a role in Oz! Aryan Brotherhood! Fo sheazy!!

Aryan?? I'm pretty sure he's a Jew, like everyone else on Seinfeld.

HeadAroundU
11-22-2006, 03:31 PM
Schillinger will sense it.

Italia311
11-22-2006, 03:48 PM
Omg he said jeW!!!!

Linda
11-22-2006, 05:06 PM
Nevertheless, he did apologize. That's alot more than some of
you are capable of doing.

Venom Symbiote
11-22-2006, 06:28 PM
Actually...I'm not so sure the actors playing Kramer/George/Elaine are Jewish.

George's character is, I'm not sure about the other two.

Julia whatever-her-name is might be. But are Richards and Alexander?

Jakebert
11-22-2006, 06:36 PM

But a phony, insincere apology is the same as not apologizing to those who are smart enough to see what it is.

DeAtHsTaR
11-22-2006, 06:49 PM
Actually...I'm not so sure the actors playing Kramer/George/Elaine are Jewish.

George's character is, I'm not sure about the other two.

Julia whatever-her-name is might be. But are Richards and Alexander?

Wiki'd.

Well, it looks like George and Elaine are, but you were right about Kramer.

JohnnyNemesis
11-22-2006, 09:33 PM
He got kicked out of the shitty club it happened in, sure, but he got himself onto Letterman. Or am I just being too cynical?

He didn't really get on Letterman, actually. Jerry Seinfeld was already booked for the show that night before the outburst, and tried to provide his former colleague a space to apologize for his actions.

I think he's done.

noodlesfan
11-22-2006, 09:54 PM
As Rick and 1565 have said, the guy's obviously a racist. He's not just a regular person who was "having a bad day" and let some racist shit slip out of his mouth.

*sniff* I can smell your bullshit all the way from Florida.

JohnnyNemesis
11-22-2006, 09:55 PM

You're a fucking idiot and no one likes you or will ever respect you or look at you as anything more than a novelty act you fucking putz. Go fuck yourself, asshole.

JohnnyNemesis
11-22-2006, 10:00 PM

Silence is more noble than a completely fake apology.

And seriously, how is it even possible to accept an apology for something like that? It's not like it was a mistake or something; it was reality coming out. All you can do if you're offended is move on, but accepting a fake apology is just insulting yourself.

Also, why did you bring "some of us" into this? Just curious.

Rag Doll
11-22-2006, 10:02 PM
I basically agree with Jon, Ricky, and Sarah.

I was pretty disgusted over the whole thing. And I'm even more disgusted seeing all these people defend him. On the news tonight, they said he/his people contacted Rev Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson to have a sit down and try to smooth things over. eugh.

Paint_It_Black
11-22-2006, 11:10 PM
Then again, I don't know why I'm putting high intelligence standards on hecklers in the first place.

Not all hecklers are black.

Miami Vice number one new show!!!

Sin Studly
11-23-2006, 11:21 AM
You're arguing that he didn't lose his temper because he was...pacing?

The whole thing looked fake and pathetic to me. There's no certainty here, and your moral outrage that some people could have doubts about whether or not Michael Richards is an evil baby-eating racist is pathetic. Maybe he is, maybe he's not. Who the fuck cares, honestly? He's just a sad, washed-out comic who shouted down some niggers.

Isn't that what most people do when they DO lose their temper?

No, it's what most stand-ups do during their routine.

Aryan?? I'm pretty sure he's a Jew, like everyone else on Seinfeld.

Funny you should mention that, the kykes (http://www.jewishjournal.com/home/preview.php?id=16838) did too.

Nevertheless, he did apologize.

Every celebrity apologises for everything, and it's fucking pathetic. If you're going to hate on niggers or jews and everyone finds out, at least have the balls to stand by your convictions. It's not like anybody is going to believe a worthless fake apology like that. Like Nemesis said ; silence would be a hell of a lot more noble. Even nobler would be apologising to the people in the club while standing by his dislike of niggers.

That's alot more than some of you are capable of doing.

Not true. I'm sorry you're an insane wretched fucking hag with nothing in your life but an internet forum full of people who hate you. I'm sorry you're a bitter dried-out withered shell of hatred and resentment, seething with fury and unable to stop yourself from socialising online with people whose lives aren't fading into twilight, with nothing to show for it but grown children who won't talk to them and an ex-husband who cut them up. You fucking wretched, pathetic, insane fucking bitch.

Vera
11-23-2006, 11:40 AM
Who the fuck cares, honestly? He's just a sad, washed-out comic who shouted down some niggers.

Pretty much my thoughts. I'm disgusted with the act but currently I'm more annoyed at the media attention - I don't like to see racist fucks apologizing all over YouTube, get it off my face.

wheelchairman
11-23-2006, 11:44 AM
But a phony, insincere apology is the same as not apologizing to those who are smart enough to see what it is.

This was such a good point that in my head I remember it as Ricky who said it. I'm going to start paying more attention to your posts Jake, if you're in the habit of saying smart things.

Vera
11-23-2006, 11:52 AM
I'm going to start paying more attention to your posts Jake, if you're in the habit of saying smart things.

Jake's too neat to be 17. I feel pedophilic digging his posts. :(

Little_Miss_1565
11-23-2006, 11:59 AM
Justin, I pace when I'm angry. Does that make me a comic?

You're a crazy insane pedophile stalker. There's no need to apologize for saying that about you, because it's true. Get over yourself and quit trying to make every discussion about you.

You're a fucking moron. Try a little harder please, I don't htink you're being enough of a try-hard.

Sin Studly
11-23-2006, 12:23 PM
Justin, I pace when I'm angry. Does that make me a comic?

Kinda. I know that I laugh my fucking arse off when I read your angry-posts.

JohnnyNemesis
11-23-2006, 01:31 PM
Not true. I'm sorry you're an insane wretched fucking hag with nothing in your life but an internet forum full of people who hate you. I'm sorry you're a bitter dried-out withered shell of hatred and resentment, seething with fury and unable to stop yourself from socialising online with people whose lives aren't fading into twilight, with nothing to show for it but grown children who won't talk to them and an ex-husband who cut them up. You fucking wretched, pathetic, insane fucking bitch.

<333333333333333333333333

Sin Studly
11-23-2006, 02:19 PM
Don't <3 at me, nigger. Fifty years ago you'd be hanging from a tree with a fucking fork up your ass.

(<3 back)

Venom Symbiote
11-23-2006, 02:46 PM
So did we ever establish whether or not Richards is a heeb?

I didn't think he was, but I may have been proven wrong. I'm still pretty sure the actor playing George isn't either. The Elaine chick might be though.

Not that it matters. The guy's still a douche either way.

DeAtHsTaR
11-23-2006, 02:50 PM
So did we ever establish whether or not Richards is a heeb?

I didn't think he was, but I may have been proven wrong. I'm still pretty sure the actor playing George isn't either. The Elaine chick might be though.

Not that it matters. The guy's still a douche either way.

Yes, I made a post. Richards isn't one, but George and Elaine are both Kikes.

Sin Studly
11-23-2006, 03:00 PM
... and George's character was Italian, not kyke.

Venom Symbiote
11-23-2006, 03:19 PM
Weren't his parents Jews? I seem to remember a couple scenes with them making reference to that.

And Deathstar, are you talking about the actors, or the characters?

Sin Studly
11-23-2006, 03:55 PM
George Costanza. They were Tuscan. I hate that fucking show and even I know that.

DeAtHsTaR
11-23-2006, 04:52 PM
Weren't his parents Jews? I seem to remember a couple scenes with them making reference to that.

And Deathstar, are you talking about the actors, or the characters?

The actors. I think all the characters were Jews, but the actor behind Kramer, it so happens, isn't one. My mistake.

Linda
11-24-2006, 11:24 AM
You're a fucking idiot and no one likes you or will ever respect you or look at you as anything more than a novelty act you fucking putz. Go fuck yourself, asshole.

That statement is just as bad as Kramer's, and this one was NOT provoked since his post wasn't even directed at you.

You're a crazy insane pedophile stalker. There's no need to apologize for saying that about you, because it's true. Get over yourself and quit trying to make every discussion about you.

That statement is NOT true, and I could have you prosecuted for posting it.
Now, a statement that IS true about you is, "You are nothing but a drunken CUNT who can't keep a boyfriend so you think you know everything about everyone, but in reality, you know NOTHING about anyone." You thinking I try to make every discussion about myself only proves that you have guilt feelings about how you treat me. My "apologize" statement was referring to ANY AND EVERYONE you people slag because of your false feelings that you're better than anyone else. I think it is YOU who should stop THINKING everything I post is an attempt to make it about myself.

I have come to realize that any of you who say bad things about me like this are nothing but drunks or drug addicts with no lives, so I just wanted to make sure you all know, your words do not hurt me. Give it up and start taking a good long look at yourselves and your pathetic so called lives.

Sin Studly
11-24-2006, 03:29 PM
and I could have you prosecuted for posting it.

Yeah? I fucking dirty dog double-dare you to do it, you wretched old paedophile stalker hag.

Little_Miss_1565
11-24-2006, 04:45 PM
Kinda. I know that I laugh my fucking arse off when I read your angry-posts.

Fantastic. I guess I've found my second job, then.

I have come to realize that any of you who say bad things about me like this are nothing but drunks or drug addicts with no lives, so I just wanted to make sure you all know, your words do not hurt me. Give it up and start taking a good long look at yourselves and your pathetic so called lives.

Linda, if I was drinking heavily and/or doing drugs, I'd spend a lot less time here. But I will admit that I let my temper get away with me--hey, maybe I should drink more, I'd be in a better mood. I apologize, and I'll try to have a shorter memory. Being pissed off and annoyed all the time sucks my energy and it's not something I can waste my energy doing anymore.

JohnnyNemesis
11-24-2006, 07:43 PM
That statement is just as bad as Kramer's

Prove it, wretched witch-hag withered old cunt.

Sin Studly
11-24-2006, 07:59 PM
Worthless wrinkled yeast infection.

Venom Symbiote
11-24-2006, 08:50 PM
*giggles like a schoolgirl*

Now this is my type of environment. Insults aplenty.

Linda
11-24-2006, 09:32 PM
drunks or drug addicts with no lives

0r4ng3
11-24-2006, 09:34 PM
*giggles like a schoolgirl*

Now this is my type of environment. Insults aplenty.
Trust me, you'll get sick and/or bored of it eventually.

Sin Studly
11-24-2006, 09:38 PM

I've touched not a drop nor a grain for eighteen months. Can you say the same about young boys, you decrepit paedophile hag?

JohnnyNemesis
11-24-2006, 09:47 PM

You continually participate in an online community where you hate all but a handful of people and all but a handful of people hate you.

Linda
11-24-2006, 11:10 PM

JohnnyNemesis
11-24-2006, 11:10 PM
The last word, I know you are but what am I, and gotta love me.

Linda
11-25-2006, 09:56 AM

0r4ng3
11-25-2006, 10:05 AM
Well, it's good to see we're all being mature about this, for once.

JohnnyNemesis
11-25-2006, 10:46 AM
Yeah, and it's a good thing we're being mature too. Any signs of adolescent behavior and the decrepit witch-hag bitch cunt slut piece of shit starts hitting on you like the scumbag pedophile she is.

Worthles fucking cunt.

HeadAroundU
11-25-2006, 10:56 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/HeadAroundU/lindaisanoldhag.jpg

Linda
11-25-2006, 10:57 AM

Sin Studly
11-25-2006, 10:58 AM
Looks like we broke her again. This must be what they call a 'relapse' in her sex offenders group therapy.

XYlophonetreeZ
11-25-2006, 10:59 AM
Look out, Jimmy. I think the Old Bat's losin' it. Yep, she's gonna crack. Real soon. I can smell it, Jimmy. Reeeeal soon.

Linda
11-25-2006, 11:00 AM
drunks or drug addicts with no lives.

WebDudette
11-25-2006, 11:02 AM
Wow, just wow.

Not Ozymandias
11-25-2006, 11:52 AM
http://i7.tinypic.com/21e0mzt.jpg

Linda
11-25-2006, 11:53 AM
drunks or drug addicts with no lives.

JohnnyNemesis
11-25-2006, 11:54 AM
Someone ban the bitch for spamming.

lololololololol.

Linda
11-25-2006, 11:56 AM
drunks or drug addicts with no lives..

Someone ban the drunks and drug addicts for spamming.
lololololololololololol

Duskygrin
11-25-2006, 11:57 AM
Linda, please, just let it go. you know, you've told me to let it go, before. Well it's one of the occasions when the best course is silence.

as for kramer, he's ugly & looks stupid.

Not Ozymandias
11-25-2006, 12:00 PM
Someone ban the bitch for spamming.

lololololololol.
She'd just re-register under a new name and the cycle would begin anew.
She can't stay away, she's too masochistic.

By the way,

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/horrific%20horror/BURNyourEYES.jpg

Linda
11-25-2006, 12:05 PM
drunks or drug addicts with no lives..

XYlophonetreeZ
11-25-2006, 12:07 PM
The Old Bat's finally lost it. Let's take her out back and shoot her.

mrconeman
11-25-2006, 12:46 PM
I usually stay off the insane old Linda bashing threads.
But Jesus Christ, shes fucking insane.

Linda
11-25-2006, 12:49 PM
I usually stay off the insane old Linda bashing threads.
But Jesus Christ, shes fucking insane.

Why do you say that? Just because I'm not giving in to arguing with them?
Perhaps it's you who's insane.

JohnnyNemesis
11-25-2006, 12:52 PM
I know you are but what am I

Perhaps it's you who's insane.

Fucking perfect!

Linda
11-25-2006, 12:53 PM
blah blah blah

drunk with no life

mrconeman
11-25-2006, 12:54 PM
lolz at JN
Linda: I say that because you seem to be under the illusion whereby you repeat the same phrase (which is a retarded insult at that) that you are taking the higher ground and saving dignity by not arguing with everyone else, but you're actually just making a complete fool of yourself, I thought people gained dignity/maturity in their old age.
Not only that, but repeating the same thing over and over and over is a characteristic of a mental illness, isn't it?
Psycho.

Linda
11-25-2006, 01:07 PM
repeating the same thing over and over and over is a characteristic of a mental illness, isn't it?

If that's true, there are a lot of people on this bbs who have mental illness. Check around how many keep repeating themselves. i.e. Sin Studly, JN just to name a couple. I'm not talking one day, two days or a few days...I'm talking years and years. I seriouly thought you were one of the smarter ones....ooops, wrong again!

the_GoDdEsS
11-25-2006, 01:08 PM
I thought you kept saying you never wanted to sink to our level? How very ironic.

Not Ozymandias
11-25-2006, 01:11 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/horrific%20horror/BURNyourEYES.jpg

JohnnyNemesis
11-25-2006, 01:13 PM
In Richard's apology, he had said that he wasn't racist and looked liked he really meant it. On the other hand, he could've only said that because he felt obligated and he really is racist. In my opinion, Richards only said that stuff because he was extraordinarily angry. Perhaps he's not racist at all. I was under the impression that he had way too much to drink. What do you guys think?

Well, there's absolutely no way he would have apologized if there was no pressure to do so, so that's how we all know it was bullshit. If the entire nation would have just agreed and said "yeah, he's right", then he wouldn't be apologizing, he'd be celebrating.

And saying that stuff because he was "extraordinarily angry" doesn't change how racist it all was. Some people make fun of people's clothes or looks or attitude when they're angry; if the first thing you do is go crazy about someone's RACE when you're angry, then you're fuckin' racist and that's it.

Also:

In Richard's apology, he had said that he wasn't racist and looked liked he really meant it.

It's not a matter of self-identification. Picture a man beating his wife or making jokes about how women are stupid or whatever, completely disregarding anything even remotely valuable about women. Then imagine him saying he's not sexist. Bullshit, right? Lemme go kill a few people and say I'm not a murderer. Bullshit!

Linda
11-25-2006, 01:13 PM
I thought you kept saying you never wanted to sink to our level? How very ironic.

I never said I had, Sweetie. I said IF......

I don't believe repeating one's self is a characteristic of a mental illness, but calling someone all the names they've been calling me, all of which I am not, is a characteristic of a mental illness.

JohnnyNemesis
11-25-2006, 01:14 PM
calling someone all the names they've been calling me, all of which I am not, is a characteristic of a mental illness.

Prove it .

78 Water
11-25-2006, 01:15 PM
http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6861/0052un5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Linda
11-25-2006, 01:17 PM
I don't have to PROVE anything to you. If you would only use your brain,
you would know I'm not. But, it seems like your brain is just so full of hate,
you can't think rationally.

the_GoDdEsS
11-25-2006, 01:17 PM
I never said I had, Sweetie. I said IF......

I meant with the repeating oneself.

JohnnyNemesis
11-25-2006, 01:19 PM
I don't have to PROVE anything to you. If you would only use your brain,
you would know I'm not. But, it seems like your brain is just so full of hate,
you can't think rationally.

I don't hate anyone. I just think you're a disgusting, hypocritical pedophile.

Linda
11-25-2006, 01:35 PM
I just think you're a disgusting, hypocritical pedophile.

Then perhaps you should stop thinking.

I meant with the repeating oneself.

Hmmm, perhaps you're right. I'll stop now.

How have you been anyway? I don't see you post much anymore.
You still teaching?

mrconeman
11-25-2006, 05:51 PM
If that's true, there are a lot of people on this bbs who have mental illness. Check around how many keep repeating themselves. i.e. Sin Studly, JN just to name a couple. I'm not talking one day, two days or a few days...I'm talking years and years. I seriouly thought you were one of the smarter ones....ooops, wrong again!

I love how you totally ignored the rest of the content of my post.

I Make SweetLove 2Nirvana
11-25-2006, 09:19 PM
kill all the nigurs like jonnynemsis!!!!! i fuck rape him all night long

0r4ng3
11-25-2006, 09:22 PM
And with that post, this thread is now complete.

Edit: See? I even started a new page. How complete is that?!

HeadAroundU
11-26-2006, 04:35 AM
how?, that's nigga complete!1!!1 :D

JohnnyNemesis
11-26-2006, 07:56 AM
kill all the nigurs like jonnynemsis!!!!! i fuck rape him all night long

Siggalicious.