PDA

View Full Version : Montreal!

Italia311
11-22-2006, 05:56 PM
GOing to Montreal againnnnnnnnnnnn yayuh! Great City. A bunch of us from the University ITalian club is drivin up just after christmas (50 ppl), got the hotels booked, now we need organize some shit to do at night. I know there are tons of places to go to, but Anyone got any specific names of places to go to (we wanna call and try and get passes or something, work out some sort of deal). Clubs mostly. Whats good, whats not???? Maybe there is some stuff I dunno...

THANKS!

bd007h
11-22-2006, 06:17 PM
If you see any Montreal Canadians fans, Tell them "GO Sabres!"

Italia311
11-22-2006, 06:19 PM
Woah...speaking of which, I wanna see a Canadiens game while Im there. Fuck....Good idea.

HornyPope
11-22-2006, 06:33 PM
I'm guessing you're looking for the top40/popular clubs, so try "Club 1234" (line is huuuge though), "Vatican", whatever new name they call "Extreme" now (corner crescent and maisonneuve). And there's another decent club right next to Chez Pare, I forget the name for the moment, ill get back to you later. But that's as far as western ste catherine goes, be warned that it's full of obnoxious Americans and Canadians outside of PQ.

Now ff you try on St Laurent, you have "Tokyo" club that's doing good, and uhh there are a bunch of smaller ones that probably wouldn't fit that crowd very well. I'll see if I can remember more when I don't have one foot out of the door.

Italia311
11-22-2006, 06:41 PM
Club1234 is a great place. Thanks for the info. What are the PQ?

I know we have the driver dropping us off at Cresent forsure...

HornyPope
11-23-2006, 01:37 PM
Well if you're staying in that corner, that list is good. "La boom" was the other place whose name I forgot for the moment, the one next to "chez pare". "Cheers" and "Churchil's" (aka Winny's) are also decent spots for drinking-with-an-ambience that isn't quite in the same league as clubs.

Mind you this isn't my cup of tea, I usually prefer bars with a live act, so i'm not sure what's hot in the scene this weekend, but it's generally a good selection for visitors looking for a party.

PQ = province de Quebec.

Duskygrin
11-23-2006, 01:46 PM
Vlad, je suis tordue de rire. Always thought PQ meant Papier Cul.

Italia311
11-23-2006, 02:33 PM
Thanks HornyPope. The PQ are good people. Everytime I have been to Montreal I manage to find Italian speaking people anyways. I want to move to Montreal when I am older, that is if it is still part of Canada...I despise separatists.

Thank You for your help. Also Live acts are always a good time.

Venom Symbiote
11-23-2006, 03:47 PM
Heh, Seperatists, Triumph the Insult Comic Dog, good times.

*nods, reminisces*