PDA

View Full Version : Five shittiest religions to ever exist, ever

Sin Studly
11-23-2006, 11:00 PM
Scientology would be number one, except it's not a real religion. It's just a pack of retards who formed a retards social club.

1. Islam

Islam is the most evil and stupid religion in the world, and everybody that follows it is evil and stupid. Most Islam people are evil, stupid, violent subhuman towelheads from countries whose names I can't pronounce, and all they do all day long is blow things up for reasons I don't care enough to find out. Those Islams are bad enough as it is, since they're raised in huts made out of camel-shit and never learn to read or write, and only kill other Islams, but the worst are the Islams from the west. Islams from the west are immigrants from shitpile Islam countries in the Arabia, and they're just as evil and stupid as they were back in their own countries. In fact, they're so stupid (and evil) that they travel all the way to civilised countries and try to turn them into Islam countries, when the intelligent thing to do would be to save the plane-fare since they already started off knee-deep in camelshit.

Then there are western-born Islams. Some are stupid evil American niggers who get converted in prison because they're stupid and evil, making them prime candidates for Islam. Islam teaches them to rage against the white man for enslaving them and they're too stupid and evil to learn that Islamic towel-heads sold them to the white man in the first place ; and are still enslaving them over in sandnigger countries. But the worst kind of Islam is the rich white western Islam. They convert to Islam because they're resentful that Christianity claims to be a religion of peace but 1000 years ago they killed a bunch of people. They claim Islam is therefore the true religion of peace, and cry that Islam mudniggers are being discriminated against, because Islams are the most peaceful people in the world. Here's a hint for you ; Islam mudniggers are being discriminated against because they're evil and stupid. If this was Lord of the Rings or some such faggotry, you'd be the idiots who start a civil rights movement for stupid evil trolls and goblins and shit, and you'd get the skin eaten off your face and all the elfs and dwarfs and shit would laugh at you for being a stupid Islam.

2. Protestantism

I hate protestants a whole fucking lot. They're retarded vapid cultureless martini-sipping shells of humanity. I can't decide who I hate worse, the souless Presbyterian and Episcopelian WASPs or the Baptist/Pentecostal white trash. Actually, I hate the WASPs more, since at least the appalachian mountain-niggers have the good grace to actually follow God's will by handling venomous snakes and drinking strychnine. I mean, look at that. God's will is for them to drink poison. Shit, doesn't that tell them anything? Is anybody else reminded of a little Polish Jew we all know who tried to carry out Hitler's will? Anyways, Protestants are kinda like Christians, except they take everything good out of Christianity. Self-flaggelation, eucharist, latin, crazy beaners crucifying themselves on easter, vampires, giant Orthadox beards, altar-boy molesting... all the good stuff.

Also, Anglicans are shitty stupid idiots. They're from the Church of England, which makes me hate them regardless of what religion they are, but I hate them more for being Protestants. I don't know what the fuck reforms actually happened, but I get the impression they changed the bible around to suit their own culture. What are the ten commandments of Anglicanism anyway? Thou shalt not brush thy teeth? Thou shalt not learn to spell? Thou shalt persistantly talk about "chavs"? Thou shalt drink Fosters, and be oblivious to how fucking awful it tastes? Man, I hate the English and all, but when you add English and Protestant to the same person you get a subhuman piece of shit almost as bad as a Turk.

3. Buddhism

Buddhism is fucking lame. This doesn't apply to rice-paddy gooks so much as white western buddhists who want to look chic. Y'know, the types who say "I'm not religious, but I'm spiritual". Those people suck. I've been to parties with people like that, and they come up to you and flick their hair and giggle and try to look sexy without being sexually objectified, whatever the fuck that means. Then they ask you what art course you study so they can make some vague references to try and show how much they know about aaall the arts before turning the conversation around to themselves and their pitiful, worthless, unrealised hopes and dreams. These people are scum, the lowest of the low, if God's brain farted, they would be the result. 90% of them are feminists, communists, animal rights activists or vegetarians. Or all of the above. They use retarded terms like "womyn" so as not to marginalise women, or BCE and CE so as not to offend non-Christians (who have no idea what they fuck she's talking about until she explains it to them). Oh, yes, and I refer to all white western Buddhists as 'she', including the males. Now, you'll notice I haven't said anything about Buddhism itself. That's because I don't know fuck-all about it. I only know as much about Buddhism as 99% of white western Buddhists.

4. Cantheists

No words necessary.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/forum%20pics/MBlol.jpg

5. Wicca

Also no words necessary.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/IMG_1815.jpg

Llamas
11-24-2006, 12:13 AM
Buddhism isn't a religion, though.

Sin Studly
11-24-2006, 12:23 AM
I already said I have no idea what buddism is, except that people who do it have dreads and take arts classes and try to flirt with me at parties in a ridiculously stupid way.

Llamas
11-24-2006, 12:30 AM
thread title should be, then, "five shittiest groups of people to ever exist ever" ;) but american buddhists are rather annoying tools.

Amiralanal
11-24-2006, 12:39 AM
all religion is crap!
its fucking brainwash

Sin Studly
11-24-2006, 01:05 AM
thread title should be, then, "five shittiest groups of people to ever exist ever"

There's already enough topics about the Turks.

Llamas
11-24-2006, 01:21 AM
ah, touchee!

SkunkIt
11-24-2006, 01:25 AM
american buddhists are rather annoying tools.

Don't forget the excetions.

wheelchairman
11-24-2006, 02:11 AM
Wicca is pretty much exactly like Scientology.

Maartje has a Wiccan friend. I ranted about the pure abject stupidity of wicca to Maartje until she got upset and asked me to stop.

oh no a rain god!

Venom Symbiote
11-24-2006, 03:42 AM
Buddhists are depressing and negative, therefore somewhat cool.

"I don't want to exist! I want to become one with the nothingness!" - Buddhists are pretty much black/doom metal to the core.

They should start dressing in bad KISS-esque makeup and wear spikey shit.

Vera
11-24-2006, 03:46 AM
oh no a rain god!

I don't know why but this made me laugh out loud like MAD, yo.

Next to rip-off cults (PAY and God & Knowledge is yours!) and pimply teenagers thinking Jesus is their boyfriend, I think I hate Hinduism-wannabe crap in the West the most. Fucking Hare Krishnas, selling me their weird new age literature... Fuck you, man, I can read the fucking Gita on my own, thanks. Shit.

the_GoDdEsS
11-24-2006, 03:51 AM
I giggled at the MB reference and the rain god was cute too.

What about Jehovah's Witnesses? And some atheists.

Venom Symbiote
11-24-2006, 03:56 AM
Hey, Jevohy's are fun.

I've never had as much fun mocking an old lady in my life as when one of their messengers of The Lord's Word tried to convert me at my front door. Then saying I'd go to hell for the skull on my t-shirt after I refused.

At least they're entertaining.

And Hare Krishnas are only fun when they're dancing to upbeat Offspring songs in Heathrow.

JoY
11-24-2006, 04:03 AM
What about Jehovah's Witnesses? And some atheists.

those most certainly annoy me more, than most of the ones mentioned.

Tizzalicious
11-24-2006, 04:34 AM
Wicca is pretty much exactly like Scientology.

Maartje has a Wiccan friend. I ranted about the pure abject stupidity of wicca to Maartje until she got upset and asked me to stop.

oh no a rain god!

I don't even know that girl, it was someone from some community. I don't have friends.

JohnnyNemesis
11-24-2006, 07:36 AM
Then saying I'd go to hell for the skull on my t-shirt after I refused.

Was it an Offspring skull?

JoY
11-24-2006, 07:53 AM
I was thinking the exact same.

calichix
11-24-2006, 09:30 AM
dude, buddhism isn't half as bad as all the religions liberal art students in Berkeley make up and pull ridiculous rules out of their asses for. dahliism, kantism, the peace and love fellowship, NEO-AGNOSTICISM, an uneducated and warped version of Yazdânism because they heard about it in their mandatory modern religion class and thought it sounded cool.... I hate the liberal arts chicks at parties who will waltz into your conversation with an air of obvious self-importance (drinking shmirnov ice) and wait for any turn in conversation that could possibly allow her misquote ernest hemmingway. they make really bold, revolutionary statements like "Slavery... was like... WRONG!" or "I was thinking about it and like, when a man... ABUSES his CHILdren.. It's just not cool." *shudder*

Sin Studly
11-24-2006, 03:32 PM
I went to a party with Nicole's friends and she'd apparantly told them all I was some kind of reclusive fucking genius or something, so I had them lining up trying to impress me with their knowledge of arts-school cumfuckery when all I wanted to do was get drunk and look at their boobies.

Ugh.

JoY
11-24-2006, 03:34 PM
dude, buddhism isn't half as bad as all the religions liberal art students in Berkeley make up and pull ridiculous rules out of their asses for. dahliism, kantism, the peace and love fellowship, NEO-AGNOSTICISM, an uneducated and warped version of Yazdânism because they heard about it in their mandatory modern religion class and thought it sounded cool.... I hate the liberal arts chicks at parties who will waltz into your conversation with an air of obvious self-importance (drinking shmirnov ice) and wait for any turn in conversation that could possibly allow her misquote ernest hemmingway. they make really bold, revolutionary statements like "Slavery... was like... WRONG!" or "I was thinking about it and like, when a man... ABUSES his CHILdren.. It's just not cool." *shudder*

every single fucking thing about this post made me laugh hysterically.<3

HeadAroundU
11-24-2006, 03:41 PM
really? because I didn't laugh at all.

JoY
11-24-2006, 03:42 PM
I take it you've never met girls like that.

HeadAroundU
11-24-2006, 03:43 PM
I should look for them then.

Sin Studly
11-24-2006, 03:44 PM
No, you shouldn't.

HeadAroundU
11-24-2006, 03:45 PM
but I want to laugh hysterically. :(

Sin Studly
11-24-2006, 03:46 PM
And I want to move to any country that doesn't have university-chicks.

HeadAroundU
11-24-2006, 03:48 PM
yeah, womyn shouldn't be educated.

JoY
11-24-2006, 03:50 PM
but I want to laugh hysterically. :(

hahaha, that made me go "aww".

HeadAroundU
11-24-2006, 04:15 PM
on topic:
I generally agree with Justinko. Death to evil Islam.

I'm irreligious. I'm supposed to be a catholic Christian. My grandmom is orthodox somehow.

ninthlayer
11-24-2006, 04:25 PM
I remember the most awkward conversation I ever had about religion: This one-night stand girl said something to me about how I probably wouldn't like her because she was an atheist and I'm a protestant. It was kind of like, use some fucking critical thinking: if I was going to get all anal about Christianity why would I be sleeping with some random girl from a bar? gg.

Note - I'm not in any way pulling a Steve Shaw by mentioning that "ZOMG I SEXZED N TEH PASSED!" In fact, I haven't slept with anyone since I was 21. Hi, I'm a fag.

Vera
11-24-2006, 04:30 PM
In fact, I haven't slept with anyone since I was 21. Hi, I'm a fag.

[ cue "Awwww!" from the audience, followed by a gazillion sex offers ]

ninthlayer
11-24-2006, 04:33 PM
I just want a girl I can disrespect :( :( :(

Sin Studly
11-24-2006, 08:01 PM
Ugh, you're a proddy? Fuck you!

ninthlayer
11-24-2006, 08:03 PM
I'm a combination of almost everything you hate (except Turks, they're fucking gross), yet you still fucking want inside of me.

JohnnyNemesis
11-24-2006, 08:04 PM
Those unforgivably annoying ditzy vapid Western pseudo-Buddhists give great head.

Sin Studly
11-24-2006, 08:09 PM
I'm a combination of almost everything you hate (except Turks, they're fucking gross), yet you still fucking want inside of me.

Not anymore, you fucking orange scum. (plz at least be Lutheran?)

ninthlayer
11-24-2006, 09:21 PM
I was baptized Lutheran. Denominations can fucking blow me though.

Sin Studly
11-24-2006, 09:39 PM
Ah, so you're a slightly less virulent strain of scum.

Italia311
11-25-2006, 12:17 AM
Catholic Reign Supreme...Heathens.

Sin Studly
11-25-2006, 12:22 AM
Damn right! And we're all off to Dublin in the green, in the green...

calichix
11-25-2006, 01:24 AM
I went to a party with Nicole's friends and she'd apparantly told them all I was some kind of reclusive fucking genius or something, so I had them lining up trying to impress me with their knowledge of arts-school cumfuckery when all I wanted to do was get drunk and look at their boobies.

Ugh.

oh, god. the most heinous part of drunken university chicks trying to impress fellas is the sloppy transition from the introductions to their intellectual jargon that they rehearse in the mirror just in case they meet a Justin. "I notice your shirt is red. you know, siddharta once said, 'the tongue is like a sharp knife. it kills without drawing blood.' GIGGLE. I'm saaaw random!"

Sin Studly
11-25-2006, 02:43 AM
Women and education shouldn't mix.

Rocky-girl
11-25-2006, 03:02 AM
^ I'll say it to my parents in case I fail my exams.

the_GoDdEsS
11-25-2006, 03:04 AM
Hahahaha <3 Hi Tanya!

Rocky-girl
11-25-2006, 03:05 AM
Hi Simonochka! I'm back)

Mark_Bryan_420
12-04-2006, 09:13 AM
4. Cantheists

No words necessary.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/forum%20pics/MBlol.jpg

Although I agree with just about everything else you just posted,it's EASY to hate what you just don't understand,:rolleyes: it's called IGNORANCE! Your photoshopped pic of me proves your lame lack of understandin'. People screw up religions all the time,but if you study and practice what it properly teaches,it can be enlightenment for ya.

Sin Studly
12-04-2006, 09:14 AM
Thou shalt pass the doobie to the left?

Yeah, I don't think so.

killer_queen
12-04-2006, 10:24 AM
Islam is ivil? That's bullshit. I'm not defending it because I'm a muslim but seriously, wtf? If there's something wrong with Islam that would be its supporters Muslims. They're not just evil but also incredibly stupid and fanatic. That's what I hate about them.

And I really think Islam is better than most of the religions because we don't have a leader. There's no one to tell us what to do, what is wrong and what is right. If I had a chance to choose I wouldn't want to change my religion.

Sin Studly
12-04-2006, 11:27 AM
And I really think Islam is better than most of the religions because we don't have a leader.

plz define following words

Mufti
Ayatollah
Caliph
Imam

And having a leader is awesome. Our Pope was in the Hitler Youth. Sieg Heil!