PDA

View Full Version : Wow...

WebDudette
11-28-2006, 08:38 PM
I know most of you don't care but I'm fuckign terrified right now. I was just robbed at gun point. I heard some yelling and walked into the living room to see my dad face down with his hands out. With a fucking shot gun to his head. IT was a bunch of kids with my dads ex-girlfriends son I think I'm the only one who saw them. I'm fucking terrified.

sKratch
11-28-2006, 08:48 PM
Um... call the police? That's pretty fucked.

WebDudette
11-28-2006, 08:49 PM
We don't ahve a cellhpoine and they took all the house phones

Err... housephone cellphone

JohnnyNemesis
11-28-2006, 08:50 PM
I've been robbed at gunpoint and at a knifepoint, but never in my own home. It may seem stupid, but that's something that I think would bother me even more; it takes it to a whole 'nother level of violation and fear. I'm really sorry that this happened to you, man.

I think you need to get on Instant Messenger and have someone call the cops for you. The fact that you actually know who did it and the name of at least one of the people involved or remotely involved helps tons; one of the "codes of the streets" where I'm from is that no one messes with people who can trace them. These scumbags who fucked with you have no idea what they're doing.

WebDudette
11-28-2006, 08:53 PM
I know, I'm on Myspace no one is on same with Aim/Msn my dad just left to run down to Circle-K to get a pay phone. I have been robbed at knife point before and this freaked me out a shit load more then that did. After that was over I just kind of shrugged it off and said shit happens. That isn't going to happen with this.

WebDudette
11-28-2006, 09:18 PM
Cops are here and my dad knows where his ex is living and she probably knows where her son is living. I walked into the living room and was about to turn around and go get my cell phone. The fucking cunt may have saved my life by telling me to get down and stay calm because he definetly wasn't leading this.

All About Eve
11-28-2006, 09:55 PM
Sorry man. Atleast it's over.

Venom Symbiote
11-28-2006, 10:11 PM
Dude...

I'm sorry to hear that, seriously. I can't even imagine how fucking scary that would be. And to think it was a bunch of punk kids, maaan. :(

I've been mugged before a couple of times, most of them unarmed, just a group of burly teen douches wanting cash, but a gun...fuck.

Johnny's right though, I'm glad you got the cops onto it.

And best of luck with everything, hope your dad deals with it ok.

Jebus
11-28-2006, 10:16 PM
I've been robbed at knifepoint and fistpoint (yes, I'm a wuss). Never at gunpoint though. Getting pocket checked on the street is something I could shrug off in a few hours, but getting robbed at home would probably give me some issues.

How did they get inside your house anyways?

WebDudette
11-28-2006, 10:20 PM
I'm not to sure, a couple of my dads firends where in the garage behindour house and they got to them first, then I guess they came in the backdoor in our kitchen or something. I heard something and turned down my music and didn't think anything of it. Then in between songs I hear some more yelling and decide to go check it out and see Joey (the kid I know) running towards me and telling me to get the fuck down. I got a pretty good look at 2 of the other guys too.

And like I said I have been robbed at knife point on the street and hell yeah I was scarred but that doesn't compare to this at all.

coke_a_holic
11-28-2006, 10:21 PM
Dude, that's fucked up.

I can't even imagine it, best of luck to you. *shakes head* Why would they even try to rob you if you could find them?

WebDudette
11-28-2006, 10:22 PM
I don't know I mean I lived with the fucking kid for christs sake and he didn't even bother to wear a mask.

Llamas
11-28-2006, 10:49 PM
I don't what you're looking for here, sympathy or advise... I've got no advise for you, but damn that sucks. I've luckily never been robbed, and I can't imagine how scary that would be. People can be so damn fucked up.

T-6005
11-28-2006, 11:41 PM
That's pretty rough. You have my sympathies even if I can't offer anything else.

Kitten
11-28-2006, 11:57 PM
Sorry to hear about that, I hope everything works out ok for you.

wheelchairman
11-29-2006, 12:26 AM
That's pretty fucked up. The most important thing you can do is get this guy caught though. Good luck.

Do you have any idea of motivation? Was it a druggo thing?

Tizzalicious
11-29-2006, 01:36 AM
That sounds so scary, especially because it was in your own house. I hope you can get them caught!

JoY
11-29-2006, 01:37 AM
holy fuck, you poor thing. :/ I don't know exactly to respond to things like these, but yeah.. it's one of my biggest fears, being robbed in my own house. dude, the times I walked down the stairs with a hockeystick as protection...

to cheer you up a bit, I've got a story for you; my brother once came home with his roommates from a night drinking. they all were pretty much drunk & came home good spirited. when they wanted to open the door, they saw it was already open. now suddenly every one of them was alert. they went in & found a druggie in the living room, who was gathering all their stuff. he was unarmed, so it was quite a different situation. they looked at him for a few seconds & he looked back at them, discmans & all that kind of shit in his arms. then they locked them in the closet in the hall & made him make their breakfast the next morning, when they were hungover & tired. "two eggs, on toast thank you very much." lol, those silly frat boys.

the_GoDdEsS
11-29-2006, 01:44 AM
Someone threatening your own safety in your own damn home is freaky. We always lock up, no matter when. Even during broad daylight, even back when we lived in the possibly safest place I've ever lived and ever will. Last year some scumbag did try to break into the house at night. Thank God, unsuccessully. I've no idea how I'd have been able to handle that. I'm pretty scared of crime and that shit. Good luck.

mrconeman
11-29-2006, 05:59 AM
That's really shitty man, real sorry for you.
As alot have mentioned already, I imagine being robbed at home adds a whole other level of fear and issues than it would if it was just on some dingy street corner. I've never had this happen to me before, I can't empathize, but you certainly have my sympathy.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
11-29-2006, 12:22 PM
Aww, I'm sorry. That'd be pretty scary. If I walked upstairs to see some guy with a gun holding it at my dad, I don't know what I"d do. I've never been robbed before at gunpoint or anything, *looks at location*, but I have more than a few friends who have.

One was this girl I know who was about ten years old at the time. It was late and night, and the robber, with a gun, came into her room. She saw him right away, and he was aware of her seeing him, so he stayed in her room quietly and threatened her. Thankfully, she had a brother who shared rooms with her, but the robber didn't know he was inside, so the brother escaped, told his parents, called the police, etc. No one was hurt.

WebDudette
11-29-2006, 05:59 PM
They got away with 8,000$ (not counting wallets), two laptops, 4 shotguns, 4 wallets, and everyones cellphones.

@Wheelchairman
I think they just came for money, Joey would have known where the laptops were. I'm really paranoid now because I'm the only person who seen Joey and I got a good look at two other guys and I think they know that.

I know that he smokes alot of weed but I don't know if he does anything else.

Linda
11-29-2006, 06:04 PM
Did the cops catch them yet?

Apathy
11-29-2006, 06:05 PM
I can't even imagine something like this happening to me. The whole story just angers me.

Is he a minor? I fucking hope that they throw his ass in jail.

WebDudette
11-29-2006, 06:05 PM
I haven't talked to the cops since last night so I don't know.

He is 17 the other guys looked alot older though.

Linda
11-29-2006, 06:16 PM
I hope you're keeping your doors and windows locked tight now.

WebDudette
11-29-2006, 06:17 PM
We usually do, the reason they weren't that night is because there was a couple of my dads friends working in the garage behind the house and they where comming in frequently.

Linda
11-29-2006, 06:21 PM
Oh, ok. That would indeed be frightening.
You take care and be careful.

0r4ng3
11-29-2006, 06:22 PM
Wow, that's quite a coincidence. The one day you need to leave the door open, and these fucks decide to rob you and your family? That's harsh.

Linda
11-29-2006, 06:26 PM
The robbers were probably watching them.
I wonder if it had anything to do with the kid's mother becoming
an ex-girlfriend? Some kind of revenge? Just a thought.

WebDudette
11-29-2006, 06:32 PM
I don't think so, unless he is more insane then I thought, thing weren't working out and she was cheating on my father and left ot live with her mom.

Her son actually stayed here for about a month after she left.

Linda
11-29-2006, 06:52 PM
Wow, he hasn't shown much gratitude then.
It seems you just can't trust anyone these days.

JohnnyNemesis
11-29-2006, 06:55 PM
The robbers were probably watching them.
I wonder if it had anything to do with the kid's mother becoming
an ex-girlfriend? Some kind of revenge? Just a thought.

That's pretty much the same thing I thought. Even if that's not the reason though, it's all still really fucked up.

Sin Studly
11-30-2006, 11:50 PM
one of the "codes of the streets" where I'm from is that no one messes with people who can trace them.

Pshaw, surely that only applies to messing with people who don't have to go to the cops for help? If you don't even have the code of silence, you have no fucking code at all ; just guidelines. That would be a world turned fucking upside-down. That would be anarchy.

... or is that just how the world works outside of my big fucking penal colony?

JohnnyNemesis
11-30-2006, 11:56 PM
Yeah, what I meant was as far as like, civilians and shit go. What I mean is that you simply do NOT make yourself identifiable to people who you know are gonna get some form of authority you can't respond to on your ass.

Sin Studly
12-01-2006, 12:48 AM
They have five shotguns now. They can respond to it. Sworn depositions from corpses don't hold up in court.

JohnnyNemesis
12-01-2006, 07:58 AM
Wouldn't you agree that lots of criminal actions are dripping with fear that complicates that whole idea? At least in the States...

Duskygrin
12-01-2006, 08:41 AM
That's cool. I mean, that's bad, but really if all they got away with is material possessions, well, at least you are unscathed, you're even in a good position:

- you were able to identify them
- you can say exactly what was taken to set your house insurance into work
- you were not sole witness (or were you? you said you were the only one who saw them)

Flats > houses, in terms of mere safety (supposing you don't live on ground or first floor, & in a generally safe area)

All you need do is back your deposition by some relevant points (relationships, etc)... I hope there was nothing personal much in the wallets. As in photos, writings, etc... damn the credit cards, & ID cards... that sure must be in the wallets. I'd hate to get my credit card stolen. Fortunately I'm good at pickpocketing, & so I can protect my stuff better.

Apart from that, condolences & all that, hope you recover etc; you might think of buying a bulldog one of these days. Those cute salivating balls of fur are really your safety card n°1.

Edit: also I'm slightly annoyed by sth... your story reads like the movies... it's sth that would be far more likely to happen stateside than say, in France where I live. Then how come you didn't react like in the movies? Kick the guns from their fists? Even supposing you were afraid of being hurt... well, it wasn't only your safety that was at stake, but also that of your father... was it too dangerous a situation to show you had some guts? No offence, it's just that I know lots of ppl, including myself, & God knows I'm no heavyweight, that would rather grab guys' balls than give away their cellphones. No matter if they've got knives, ... a little gutsies is required sometimes. Just a little.

WebDudette
12-01-2006, 08:32 PM
That more then likely would have cost me my life and that is a little more important then my cellphone...

Duskygrin
12-02-2006, 05:34 AM
Well. The key word is "probably". You'll just never know. After all, they had you at gunpoint, but they didn't actually make use of their guns... apparently you were under shock & didn't have all your "presence of mind", perhaps if you had known that it would happen, perhaps you'd have reacted differently. You were taken wholly by surprise & were dumbstruck. Had it been otherwise, who knows?

Sin Studly
12-02-2006, 05:50 AM
Wouldn't you agree that lots of criminal actions are dripping with fear that complicates that whole idea? At least in the States...

Wouldn't you agree that dogging people with five shotguns could get your family shot?

Even supposing you were afraid of being hurt... well, it wasn't only your safety that was at stake, but also that of your father... was it too dangerous a situation to show you had some guts? No offence, it's just that I know lots of ppl, including myself, & God knows I'm no heavyweight, that would rather grab guys' balls than give away their cellphones. No matter if they've got knives, ... a little gutsies is required sometimes. Just a little.

Then how come you didn't react like in the movies? Dig trenches and shoot at their tanks? Even supposing you were afraid of being Holocausted... well, it wasn't only your Jews that was at stake, but also that of your Poles... was it too dangerous a situation to show you had some guts? No offence, it's just that I know lots of ppl, including myself, & God knows I'm no heavyweight, that would rather grab a guys balls than give away their sovereignty. No matter if they've got Panzers, ... a little gutsies is required sometimes. Just a little.

wheelchairman
12-02-2006, 07:54 AM
Edit: also I'm slightly annoyed by sth... your story reads like the movies... it's sth that would be far more likely to happen stateside than say, in France where I live. Then how come you didn't react like in the movies? Kick the guns from their fists? Even supposing you were afraid of being hurt... well, it wasn't only your safety that was at stake, but also that of your father... was it too dangerous a situation to show you had some guts? No offence, it's just that I know lots of ppl, including myself, & God knows I'm no heavyweight, that would rather grab guys' balls than give away their cellphones. No matter if they've got knives, ... a little gutsies is required sometimes. Just a little.

That is by far the stupidest advice I've ever seen. What are you, 8 years old?

the_GoDdEsS
12-02-2006, 07:56 AM
Whoa, quite speechless there.

H1T_That
12-02-2006, 08:05 AM
Why was the first thing you did after it happened was make a thread?

Duskygrin
12-02-2006, 08:07 AM
I've got the same question. "Jesus, I've just been robbed of 8,000 dollars! Let everybody on offspring board know it!"

oh, & congrats on saving your life, there. It's so important, your life is. Given the use you make of it: after-the-event threads. Jesus, STAY ALIVE!

Nineteen Seventy Nine
12-02-2006, 08:10 AM
Hey, we all replied. It was a good topic too. I doubt it was the first thing he did anyway.

killer_queen
12-02-2006, 08:10 AM
H1t that, because he had a bad event and he wanted to share it. That's what most of the people do after having bad things. The BBS is a good place to get adivce and solace.

Duskygrin
12-02-2006, 08:12 AM
The BBS is a good place to get adivce and solace.

Well I never.
& good to see you!

the_GoDdEsS
12-02-2006, 08:15 AM
H1t that, because he had a bad event and he wanted to share it. That's what most of the people do after having bad things. The BBS is a good place to get adivce and solace.

Yes, even though it's quite risky to post such things here but I understand it as some immediate reaction and trying to calm down or something. I mean fuck, it would be quite a shock. Besides, he said he was online for somebody to call cops. So Maria, stop being stupid about it.

Duskygrin
12-02-2006, 08:17 AM
But he's ALIVE! And that's so important! I'm glad he saved his life & everybody's in that room. What a hero.

killer_queen
12-02-2006, 08:17 AM
That's because a big part of people love acting like the ones who hate you and the ones who hate you still aren't sick of saying the same thing again and again. And don't say that, you get tons of good cooking advice.

& thanks! it's good to see you too.

Duskygrin
12-02-2006, 08:19 AM
That's because a big part of people love acting like the ones who hate you and the ones who hate you still aren't sick of saying the same thing again and again.

I loved that sentence.

also, erm, I hate to break it like that in a thread which officially doesn't belong to me, but I beat the hell outta guy at tavli yesterday. So if you wanna come over you're welcome (sounds like an intimidating offer but it really isn't).

However, I suppose you'll be busy & bla bla bla, so I don't have much hope, but just in case, you can just pop in on msn.

otherwise, hope evrything's okay atm. nice being at week-end.

H1T_That
12-02-2006, 08:21 AM
I see what people mean about the shock thing. I know if i was just robbed at gun point in my house, i wouldn't be online. But thats just me.

killer_queen
12-02-2006, 08:29 AM
also, erm, I hate to break it like that in a thread which officially doesn't belong to me, but I beat the hell outta guy at tavli yesterday. So if you wanna come over you're welcome (sounds like an intimidating offer but it really isn't).

However, I suppose you'll be busy & bla bla bla, so I don't have much hope, but just in case, you can just pop in on msn.

otherwise, hope evrything's okay atm. nice being at week-end.
Unfortunately, you're right. We're having huge family dinners ever saturday evening and people always need my help. But I'll be free as a bird this week, we can play whenever you want. Until then, I'll just practise. I need to play faster.

And yeah, everything is cool and all. Thanks.

JohnnyNemesis
12-02-2006, 10:14 AM
I can't believe how amazingly horrible and fucking stupid Maria's post was.

0r4ng3
12-02-2006, 10:16 AM
I seriously hope she's joking, or I'm misreading it. Just because everyone's alive, it's no big deal? I mean, that's a good thing, but still. Holy shit.

WebDudette
12-02-2006, 10:21 AM
Hit_that, posting this thread helped me calm down quite a bit that night, I couldn't call friends and only one person on my firends list was online atm and they had to leave. This also wasn't the first thing I did, but it was probably the most helpful.

Sin Studly
12-02-2006, 10:26 AM
I originally replied to Maria's post in bolded allcaps calling her a stupid fucking cunt over and over and over and over again, because it was just ridiculously fucking stupid there was nothing else I could say.

WebDudette
12-02-2006, 10:27 AM
Yeah, I don't think I want to try and disarm a drunk 19 year old who has a shot gun, while 2 other guys are about three feet away.

Duskygrin
12-02-2006, 10:36 AM
if everyone's alive, what's the big deal? money? you have absolutely no body injury. thank your what, your lucky star? *shrugs* Don't see what's wrong with trying to defend oneself. That's the reason so many ppl are taking self-defence courses. To disarm 19 year-olds toting shotguns. A gun isn't necessarily the ultimate weapon. you have to take aim, shoot... yeah it's easier to disarm someone with a gun than a knife. oh, you can disagree etc, it remains a fact.

WebDudette
12-02-2006, 10:38 AM
I don't think you quite know what a shot gun is because you do not have to aim them, especially if you are close.

the_GoDdEsS
12-02-2006, 10:39 AM
Stop that, retard. Seriously, you're sounding like an ignorant dumbfuck. Have you ever been in such situation? How can you judge that at all?

JohnnyNemesis
12-02-2006, 10:40 AM
if everyone's alive, what's the big deal? money? you have absolutely no body injury. thank your what, your lucky star? *shrugs* Don't see what's wrong with trying to defend oneself. That's the reason so many ppl are taking self-defence courses. To disarm 19 year-olds toting shotguns. A gun isn't necessarily the ultimate weapon. you have to take aim, shoot... yeah it's easier to disarm someone with a gun than a knife. oh, you can disagree etc, it remains a fact.

You're fucking amazing, seriously. Unbelievable.

Try to understand this: he makes a single move and he's fucking dead. DEAD. There's a difference between defending oneself and COMMON SENSE.

Oh god, this...I just don't want to admit that there's this level of idiocy in the world. FUCK.

Duskygrin
12-02-2006, 10:41 AM
if you don't take aim, it explodes? I mean... it's a shotgun, for the sake of clear definition I'll research that if you will, but still, aren't you just the hero of the battlefield... & I looooooooove all those who call that "stupid". I mean, you can get INJURRED if you defend yourself? ooooh, god forBID that you should try such a thing! jesus. kids these days.

the fact is:

- he is alive
- everyone is alive
- everyone is unscathed
- money is gone
- boohoohoo good cry on offspring board

yeah. & now, other scenario:

- tries to defend himself
- they don't shoot
- ppl get up
- perhaps someone gets shot
- wrenches weapons away

what about numbers? were they tied down? pinned down? or just at gunpoint?

You can't say anything about that scenario, you haven't tried it. It may have happened that you'd be dead, it may not, & you only have one life anyway. Better try to live it to the fullest. Turns out you chickened out, or were caught off-guard. If the latter, it's okay, but wouldn't you have tried to... live this day.. as though it were your last? Just for the sake of it. you only have one life. better a brave but stupid move, even if you're shitscared, especially if you're shitscared.

T-6005
12-02-2006, 10:42 AM
It seems useless to be concentrating on Maria's post. It has nothing to do with the thread topic and just gives her unnecessary attention.

JohnnyNemesis
12-02-2006, 11:05 AM
You're a fucking retard, Maria. And you watch too many movies.

Duskygrin
12-02-2006, 11:07 AM
I do? Wish more ppl were like Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon, though. He looks so casual, before his telly, BUT he can kill more ppl barehanded than I could with a shotgun!

the_GoDdEsS
12-02-2006, 11:08 AM
Of course he fucking can. In the movies.

JohnnyNemesis
12-02-2006, 11:09 AM
In the fucking movies, yes.

0r4ng3
12-02-2006, 11:15 AM
Oh wow, you both said almost the exact same thing. That's uncanny. Well, not really.

JohnnyNemesis
12-02-2006, 11:17 AM
It's because we're part of a 1337-conspiracy to be mean to Maria. Duh.

T-6005
12-02-2006, 11:22 AM
I thought it was Linda and that we weren't supposed to talk about it where they could read.

Whoops. I'm so un-1337.:(

Sin Studly
12-02-2006, 11:23 AM
BUT he can kill more ppl barehanded than I could with a shotgun!

Yet in real life he can't even get away with saying Jews are evil.

Duskygrin
12-02-2006, 11:28 AM
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak & weary
Over many a quaint & curious posting of BBS lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a banging,
As of someone with raging madness stomping on the wooden floor.
"'Tis some poster", I muttered, "smashing his head on the floor",
Only this, & nothing more.

JohnnyNemesis
12-02-2006, 02:14 PM
You're insane.

WebDudette
12-02-2006, 02:22 PM
Apparently, the kid just got picked up doing something else and is in jail right now, I don't know any details atm.

Jakebert
12-02-2006, 02:33 PM
That's great news, because now if he's in custody not only will they believe your story all the more, and he can't hide the shit he stole, so now there's a better chance they'll find more evidence.

Oh, and I normally don't get involved with the Maria-bashing because usually I don't care, but seriously Maria, you're a fucking retard.

Llamas
12-02-2006, 02:45 PM
Oh. My. God. Maria.

Okay. So there are THREE PEOPLE WITH GUNS. Let's say that Pilz had knocked one of the guns from one guy's hand. TWO OTHER PEOPLE HAD GUNS POINTED AT PEOPLE. So, they had already taken aim. Had he made the sudden move of kicking a gun out of one of the guy's hands, the other two would have REACTED and SHOT THEIR GUNS. People would have died. That's almost a guarantee when there are multiple guns. If it had been one person with one gun, he would've stood a chance in trying to knock away the gun. But there were MULTIPLE.

And Maria. Movies aren't real! OMG! Mel Gibson can't ACTUALLY do what he's done in movies!!!

Duskygrin
12-02-2006, 02:48 PM
yeah everybody knows that. & mel is rather decrepit now.

what I want to point out... is that it's not a given they'd have shot. actually, they haven't shot. they're just kids. a threat is usually enough to cow ppl & they know it.

JohnnyNemesis
12-02-2006, 02:50 PM
They would have shot.

the_GoDdEsS
12-02-2006, 02:51 PM
a threat is usually enough to cow ppl & they know it.

Not everybody is French, you know?

Jakebert
12-02-2006, 02:53 PM
If you attack someone who has a gun, at the very least their friends are going to take a shot at you. And in deaths that happen during robberies, most of them happen because someone chooses to fight back, even though the robber has no intention of shooting anyone at first.

If they have a gun, when push comes to shove they're going to use it.

Duskygrin
12-02-2006, 02:54 PM
shut your gob you idiot. you & your 2-cent french references. are you in love with them that you should bring them in the discussion? like in the other thread, make that "trianon" reference? you don't even know what you're talking about.

& about the kids. guess you know the yankee guys better than I. I couldn't tell whether they'd have shot, but if you say so, I'm out.

the_GoDdEsS
12-02-2006, 02:56 PM
Haha, what would you know about Trianon? Very smart person thinks she knows everything and lived here? Maria, face it. Most of the time you spit out the stupidest shit ever, you're trying to predict people's reactions based on movies and books, your reality is a little crooked, don't you think?

Llamas
12-02-2006, 03:00 PM
yeah everybody knows that. & mel is rather decrepit now.

what I want to point out... is that it's not a given they'd have shot. actually, they haven't shot. they're just kids. a threat is usually enough to cow ppl & they know it.

So... it's not a given they would have shot... so that means that, instead of complying and assuring that the lives of everyone involved will be safe, it's a good idea to RISK the fact that there's a good chance that these other people who have guns might use theirs when you try to be a hero? If you attack someone with a gun, of course their friends are going to react. They're not going to stand there and wait for you to come and take their guns, too! Honestly, if he had kicked the gun out of one guy's hand, what do you think the other guys would've done?? Just stand there? Cry? Drop their guns and run away? Seriously, that is SO STUPID. People shoot people with guns. That's why there are so many deaths and injuries from gunshot. It's simple logic.

Duskygrin
12-02-2006, 03:04 PM
yes & that's why guns are banned here. incidentally. but yes overall I agree.

T-6005
12-02-2006, 03:40 PM
Not everybody is French, you know?

:( :( :( :(

Sin Studly
12-02-2006, 04:02 PM
I hope you get robbed so you can find out how fucking terrifying it is, how unlike the movies it is, Maria.

I've never been robbed at gunpoint. I have been threatened with a loaded shotgun. I've been home-invaded by two junkies with a sawn-off pool cue, I've had a crocodile knife held to my throat, I've been threatened with a machete, I've been threatened with a dirty syringe, I've been stabbed with a dirty syringe, I've been robbed at knifepoint, and I've been robbed by an unarmed nigger who kicked half the shit out of me and threatened to kick the other half out if I didn't hand my shit over.

Every single one of those situations was so fucking terrifying it was ridiculous, and I was in no position to even try to defend myself. And I've been in more fights than you've had periods.

Venom Symbiote
12-02-2006, 09:09 PM
Well, I'm glad Duskygrin has been exposed as the illegitimate lovechild of a sasquatch and Ron Jeremy's brother with Down Syndrome that she is.

Shotgun. What's he going to do, go all Jackie Chan on his ass?

"Zomgz! The ninja would beat the U.S. Marine! 'Coz he knows KARATE!!!"

What are you, six?

Duskygrin
12-03-2006, 03:13 AM
Per just gave me the benefit of the doubt & put me down at eight, saying "six" is rather harsh on your part.

P.S.: the prob I'll ever get robbed is so low it sounds like wishful-thinking on the part of the mister with the bad frequentations.

Venom Symbiote
12-03-2006, 01:42 PM
You sicken me, Frenchie.

Linda
12-03-2006, 08:41 PM
Most of the time you spit out the stupidest shit ever,

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Llamas
12-03-2006, 08:51 PM

omg awesome cliche. urlyksodiep.

0r4ng3
12-03-2006, 08:53 PM
The rolling early bird gets the spilled milk.

Sin Studly
12-04-2006, 01:12 AM

Lolz, good one Linda! Because she does spit out stupid fucking shit.

Duskygrin
12-04-2006, 09:41 AM
I don't spit. It's bad manners. I even don't like it in guys, for some strange reason.

Linda
12-04-2006, 12:05 PM
Lolz, good one Linda! Because she does spit out stupid fucking shit.

That reply of mine was directed at Goddess, and she (the Goddess) does indeed spit out stupid fucking shit.

the_GoDdEsS
12-04-2006, 12:11 PM
That reply of mine was directed at Goddess, and she (the Goddess) does indeed spit out stupid fucking shit.

Hey, thanks for ragging at me once again meanwhile I have not said any bad shit to you for a while.

JohnnyNemesis
12-04-2006, 12:13 PM
Shut up, Simona. You're just part of that big conspiracy to be mean to Linda. Stop acting like you're actually being objective and making sense here :mad:

wheelchairman
12-04-2006, 01:04 PM

Well you know Justin, he's always butting into conversations he doesn't belong. I like how you have the balls to set someone like him straight.

Linda
12-04-2006, 05:23 PM
Hey, thanks for ragging at me once again meanwhile I have not said any bad shit to you for a while.

You're welcome and yes, that is true until one topic. You made a remark that really wasn't necessary, and I guess I just didn't like the remarks you were making in this topic.

How about we make a pact like Joy and I did...no more arguing OR slagging?

JohnnyNemesis
12-04-2006, 05:26 PM
She was talking to Maria though, you fucking retard.

Linda
12-04-2006, 05:30 PM
Now see, JN, it really isn't necessary for you to always do that name calling. It seems you can't post without calling people names. What is wrong with you?

JohnnyNemesis
12-04-2006, 05:33 PM
Actually, I often can't post without calling YOU names; I don't have the problem with everyone. And it's mostly due to your constant hypocrisy.

wheelchairman
12-04-2006, 05:35 PM
Seriously John, Linda has every right to call you out on your name calling. Just lay off her man.

JohnnyNemesis
12-04-2006, 05:56 PM
...JOHN? !

who?!?!

Seriously though, I think I've been too hard on her too, and I'm tired of it. And I'm not joking, I'm 100% serious.

Lodat225
12-04-2006, 06:00 PM
I know most of you don't care but I'm fuckign terrified right now. I was just robbed at gun point. I heard some yelling and walked into the living room to see my dad face down with his hands out. With a fucking shot gun to his head. IT was a bunch of kids with my dads ex-girlfriends son I think I'm the only one who saw them. I'm fucking terrified.

Wait... so when you get robbed the first thing you do is go post it on a BBS board? blahhhhhh.

0r4ng3
12-04-2006, 06:01 PM
Good thing you brought that point up. I don't think it's been discussed yet.

Jebus
12-04-2006, 06:01 PM
I like how lodat pretends to have a life.

Lodat225
12-04-2006, 06:03 PM

I don't pretend... I IMAGINE.

Good thing you brought that point up. I don't think it's been discussed yet.

Well, i didn't read the whole thread... actually i just read the first post, so i don't care.

Llamas
12-04-2006, 07:38 PM
Too long, didn't read.

Lodat's a moron.

T-6005
12-04-2006, 07:57 PM
Seriously John, Linda has every right to call you out on your name calling. Just lay off her man.
I'm so lost. I thought we had a 1337 plan. We were cool.

We USED TO BE COOL.

Well, I was in any case.

Isolated Fury
12-05-2006, 06:32 AM
Maria's a delusional cunt.

Linda needs to die soon.

And anyone who said anything about him immediately posting afterward can fuck off.

PilZ-E, I'm sorry for the trauma you experienced.

Sin Studly
12-05-2006, 04:29 PM

I know, I was agreeing with you. :)

calichix
12-05-2006, 07:34 PM

lololololol.

WebDudette
11-16-2007, 02:41 PM
So the date for the trial has been pushed back half a dozen times by now and today I had to do another set of line ups. It's been nearly a year since I was in a dark room with these guys do they really expect me to remember this stuff, in fact it's the type of thing you try to forget. So I told them I recognized a couple that slightly resembled the body types I remember.

Edit: This thread reminds me of HOW FUCKING STUPID MARIA is. jesus.