PDA

View Full Version : From an interview..

Camilamazed
11-29-2006, 06:55 PM
"[WD]: What was the extra song from Ignition?
[D]: It was a song called ‘Mission From God‘.
[WD]: But you never did anything with that?
[D]: We just didn‘t think it was as good as the other songs and it was kinda‘ like a Blue‘s Brothers reference. We weren‘t seriously religious and so we were debating in the band that it might come across as a religious song. It wasn‘t, though. It was the farthest thing from it. Like in the vain of a ‘Bad Habit‘. The guy in the song is kooky and whacked out. I should re-write that
about the Washington sniper now, huh? So that one was left off and we never did anything with it. That was that one"

What does Washington sniper mean???

:)

Venom Symbiote
11-29-2006, 07:07 PM
The sniper...in Washington. ;)

Couple of years ago.

Camilamazed
11-29-2006, 07:20 PM
The sniper...in Washington. ;)

Couple of years ago.

That's what I wanted to know. What happened.:)

Edit: Foud something about it:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usguns/Story/0,2763,1166064,00.html

Camilamazed
11-29-2006, 07:38 PM
The Blue's Brothers is a movie, isn't it?

ACYD
11-29-2006, 07:40 PM
Are you asking what he's talking about? We called him the "Beltway Sniper" when he was doing it, I'm from not too far from Washington. It's kind of an odd comparison but hey, Dexter said it . . .

opivy21
11-29-2006, 07:48 PM
The Blue's Brothers is a movie, isn't it?
Yep. It has Jon Belushi (RIP) and Dan Akroyd as two brothers who need to collect money to save a Catholic orphanarium. They would steal the money, but the head nun told them that they have to earn it honestly, so they go on a "mission from God" to raise the money. After going to a church service and seeing the light, Jake (Jon Belushi's character) decides to reunite a band that he and Elwood (Dan Akroyd) were in. So they get the band back together and raise enough money to save the orphans.

Camilamazed
11-29-2006, 07:50 PM
Are you asking what he's talking about?

Yes..

We called him the "Beltway Sniper" when he was doing it, I'm from not too far from Washington. It's kind of an odd comparison but hey, Dexter said it . . .

Firstly I googled Washington sniper and read the news. Then, I googled Beltway Sniper and now I know what Dexter talked about.

Thank you muchly.

*Thread closed

Hypodermic_89
11-29-2006, 10:26 PM
*Thread closed
Yay!!!! :D

darea
11-30-2006, 05:27 AM
blues brothers is a great movie:)

Stranger With Candy
11-30-2006, 06:38 AM
Camilamazed, why dont you just make one question thread for you. so you dont have to make so manny threads like this. its starting to get a bit irritating.

Camilamazed
11-30-2006, 06:55 AM
Camilamazed, why dont you just make one question thread for you. so you dont have to make so manny threads like this. its starting to get a bit irritating.

Firtly, I'm not going to start a thread for all the questions I have because it helps people find out an specifc subject through the search button. Including me.

Secondly, I'm talking about something that I AM COMPLETELY SURE there are more people don't understand things like me but they're afraid to ask because of replies like yours.

Thirdly, Bunches of threads like "What's the best music" "song x song" are started on a daily basis and people still answer it as if it had never been asked before....

I'm at least talking about the band... If you don't like threads like this one why bother reading? You should do like the rest of 92834982374 members, Just ignore it.

German Andres
12-01-2006, 10:25 AM
Firtly, I'm not going to start a thread for all the questions I have because it helps people find out an specifc subject through the search button. Including me.

Secondly, I'm talking about something that I AM COMPLETELY SURE there are more people don't understand things like me but they're afraid to ask because of replies like yours.

Thirdly, Bunches of threads like "What's the best music" "song x song" are started on a daily basis and people still answer it as if it had never been asked before....

I'm at least talking about the band... If you don't like threads like this one why bother reading? You should do like the rest of 92834982374 members, Just ignore it.

You rule!:D

Venom Symbiote
12-02-2006, 08:56 PM
You're right that 90% of the other threads people make suck, but yours aren't exactly necessary either. Combine it into like "Camilamazed's song discussion/interpretation thread for foreigners and more specifically folks from Micronesia" or something. Nobody will have a problem with it anymore.

Marco
12-03-2006, 12:41 AM
You're right that 90% of the other threads people make suck, but yours aren't exactly necessary either. Combine it into like "Camilamazed's song discussion/interpretation thread for foreigners and more specifically folks from Micronesia" or something. Nobody will have a problem with it anymore.
That's hilarious,hehehe...

Camilamazed
12-03-2006, 11:25 AM

I really pity you for the fact that's the only way you can draw people's attention.

Your life must suck Venon.

Venom Symbiote
12-03-2006, 01:45 PM
Um, kwa?

What's all that about? :confused:

Jakebert
12-03-2006, 04:22 PM
I really pity you for the fact that's the only way you can draw people's attention.

Your life must suck Venon.

zomg. pwngasm.