PDA

View Full Version : Guitar tab!

Benji02
11-30-2006, 08:55 PM
I just didn't know where to ask this so i'm asking it here!

Is there somewhere where I could get the official guitar tab from Offspring song?? I'm playing guitar and I would REALLY like to practice my favorite songs, like a lot of songs from The Offspring!! Is there someone who know where i could get that?? Or at least, IS THERE an official guitar tab book available?? lol thanks in advance :p

Anyway, i hope someone can answer me. If it's possible i would like to buy the tab from a website... Thanks all!!
( I know there's a lot of amateur's tab on the Internet, but i would like to have the real one :p! )

darthdudeguy4
11-30-2006, 09:38 PM
there's a couple tb books out there(Greatest Hits, Smash, i think i saw an Ixnay one, and probably more)

spidey255
11-30-2006, 10:36 PM
Their songs aren't exactly the most complex. They're just powerchords for the most part. Tab books usually aren't made by the band either, just someone who's paid to tab it out. It's not worth spending money on it when anyone can figure it out really.

Tehran
12-01-2006, 01:36 AM
The songbooks you can get are:

Ignition
Smash
Ixnay on the Hombre
Americana
Conspiracy of One
Splinter (apparently)
Greatest Hits
The Offspring (Play Along)

You can get them from here... http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/

Grabbal
12-01-2006, 02:47 PM
If you wanna save money you can always go to www.ultimate-guitar.com and search for The Offspring..
There are full tabs of all the albums I think..... At least they taught me:cool:

bouncingcoles
12-01-2006, 02:50 PM
www.911tabs.com is the best site!

Grabbal
12-01-2006, 03:06 PM
www.911tabs.com is the best site!

It was good:)
Thx..