PDA

View Full Version : new game console...

xdeadkidx
12-01-2006, 11:50 AM
the new nintendo wii is amazing! who has one or has played one? arent they just wow! two remotes for multiplayers and interactive gaming as never seen before... its great! everyone should check one of these out!!! how about a christmas present? =]

Sinister
12-01-2006, 11:51 AM
Die in real life. Now.

Stranger With Candy
12-01-2006, 12:11 PM
Die in real life. Now.

Why do he need to die?

Sinister
12-01-2006, 12:22 PM
umm... Because he's a fucking 'tard ?

offspring dude
12-01-2006, 12:24 PM
it's his first post and you already hate him? man thats harsh. But then sometimes midless hating can be fun

Sinister
12-01-2006, 12:25 PM
I don't know, maybe I'm just having a bad day and taking it out on him; this thread is unbelievably retarded anyway, so I'm out.

offspring dude
12-01-2006, 12:38 PM
i agree with the lameness of the thread, but maybe the guy's just exited about his wii and felt the need to share it with random strangers on the net? wait, that is kinda retarded. o well, welcome to the boards dude

bd007h
12-01-2006, 01:05 PM
but maybe the guy's just exited about his wii and felt the need to share it with random strangers on the net?

reading this outloud just made me lawlz.

offspring dude
12-01-2006, 01:12 PM

haha, that is actually quite funny

_Kristen_
12-01-2006, 03:35 PM
my boyfriend bought it and i play some and its pretty fun :)

Lodat225
12-01-2006, 03:46 PM

Wow, you're so fucking immature.

The Wii is pretty good, except that after i played Wii Sports for about 5 hours straight, my muscles were sore...

Mota Boy
12-01-2006, 03:47 PM
Die in real life. Now.
This whole fucking trend of telling new posters to kill themselves needs to die right now. You're not the only one that does it, so I'm saying this to the board rather than to you, but seriously. If some newbie makes a thread you don't like, don't fucking post in it. Or at least give constructive criticism. Attacking newbs because nobody knows them enough to defend them is just pathetic. Every so often I go through the archives and find a poster that didn't look half bad who was run off before they could even get 100 posts. Everyone starts off a little rough around the edges, and chasing them off before they mature only serves to make this place a little deader.

That said, this person appears to be a spammer, so no harm done. But in the future, if you're going to take your "bad days" out on someone, do it to someone who can fight back. I'll start making more worthless threads so that other BBSers can get out all their e-gression.

bd007h
12-01-2006, 03:48 PM
Wow, you're so fucking immature.

said the almighty Lodat

Lodat225
12-01-2006, 03:55 PM
said the almighty Lodat

Yes, i'm back. How's your life?

JohnnyNemesis
12-01-2006, 04:01 PM
This whole fucking trend of telling new posters to kill themselves needs to die right now. You're not the only one that does it, so I'm saying this to the board rather than to you, but seriously. If some newbie makes a thread you don't like, don't fucking post in it. Or at least give constructive criticism. Attacking newbs because nobody knows them enough to defend them is just pathetic. Every so often I go through the archives and find a poster that didn't look half bad who was run off before they could even get 100 posts. Everyone starts off a little rough around the edges, and chasing them off before they mature only serves to make this place a little deader.

That said, this person appears to be a spammer, so no harm done. But in the future, if you're going to take your "bad days" out on someone, do it to someone who can fight back. I'll start making more worthless threads so that other BBSers can get out all their e-gression.

I agree!

Yes, i'm back. How's your life?

Die!

Lodat225
12-01-2006, 04:02 PM
Why ?

JohnnyNemesis
12-01-2006, 04:03 PM
Mostly because you're a worthless scumsucking piece of shit, but partially because I felt like being silly in response to Mota Boy.

Lodat225
12-01-2006, 04:08 PM
Mostly because you're a worthless scumsucking piece of shit, but partially because I felt like being silly in response to Mota Boy.

Alright, just left click on the "Add Lodat225 to Your Ignore List".

Rag Doll
12-01-2006, 04:13 PM
i love (and agree with) Mota Boy.

offspring dude
Alright, just left click on the "Add Lodat225 to Your Ignore List".

i think more than 3/4s of the board already did that my friend.

And don't go "who the f are you?" i was bored enough to find out a bit about you and your posts in the past, and you are quite pathetic.

PS: to back up my point a bit i am also putting you on ignore list.

JohnnyNemesis
Fair enough, will do. Just wanted to remind you of what a pathetic waste of oxygen you are.

Lodat225
12-01-2006, 04:21 PM
To you and offspring dude: alright. I don't care. I stopped caring right after i left these forums for months.

Llamas
12-01-2006, 04:22 PM
You cared enough to come back...

JohnnyNemesis
12-01-2006, 04:25 PM
Judging from Bri's post, Lodat just responded to me. He just responded to me after he told me to put him on my ignore list and after I agreed to do so. He responded to me knowing that he's on my ignore list.

...*heavy sigh*

Lodat225
12-01-2006, 04:28 PM
You cared enough to come back...

It's not really "cared enough", it's boredom.

offspring dude
12-01-2006, 04:33 PM
To you and offspring dude: alright. I don't care. I stopped caring right after i left these forums for months.

Just so you know what he said. I knew you would say that you didn't care, it was just so predictable "oh so you didnt put me in ignore list after all". Ionly wanted to see what your post would be like, from now, your officially ignored

Lodat225
12-01-2006, 04:37 PM
Ok, you said that in your last post, and the reason of ignore list is to ignore a member, not see their post and replying.

Yes, i answered although you probably wont read it.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-01-2006, 04:44 PM
llow it! Just let the people talk about how shit the Wii is an go slag each other off by PM or something.

Lodat225
12-01-2006, 04:47 PM
Yeah, the Wii is awesome. SO FUCKING FUN.

offspring dude
12-01-2006, 04:47 PM
There is already a better thread on the next gen consoles, and i like when threads that don't have much success turn into funny arguments, so just let it happen

Lodat225
12-01-2006, 04:54 PM
This isn't about Next Gen, it's about the Nintendo Wii.

Llamas
12-01-2006, 04:55 PM
this thread makes me want to cry.

0r4ng3
12-01-2006, 07:34 PM
Aside from a few posts, this thread is full of what I've come to know is called "fucking lose".

However, the Wii is fun.

Apathy
12-01-2006, 10:30 PM
I really hate the wii.

Most of my video game playing occurs late at night when I'm dead tired and can barely focus on what I'm playing, much less be bothered to make obscure movements with my hand.

I prefer to just have a controller in my hand and not have to move at all.

Llamas
12-01-2006, 11:11 PM
I'm totally more of a social gamer. When I play video games for more than like 10 minutes, I'm with friends, so it's definitely interactive stuff like guitar hero and DDR. I think a Wii would be a blast to have.

T-6005
12-02-2006, 12:20 AM

I almost quoted that one offspring songs about cheerleaders and being cool. Or hating people that are lame. Right, dude - it's cool to hate, doncha know?

Some posters just think so, in any case, and will hate anything that comes from someone that it's safe to attack or... well, who it's safe to attack, basically.

I wanted to include the word risqué in this post somehow, so there it is.

Mota Boy
12-02-2006, 02:41 AM
No, it's not just a few specific rebel-without-a-cause rapscallions that do this. This is fuckin' endemic to the board, and crosses any potential barriers of longevity, intelligence, cool-osity or whatever you may erect to try and claim that only a certain group of people are afflicted. It's a disease that, to some extent, we all have and we must all work to eradicate.

Paint_It_Black
12-02-2006, 03:02 AM
Yeah, but usually someone will sort of stick up for the new guy, just like they did in this case.

Is it really a big deal? I mean, really? You don't care about Darfur, but you care about this?

Mota Boy
12-02-2006, 04:06 AM
I don't care about Darfur because I can't do jack shit about it even with an enormous amount of effort and I realize that. I fail to grasp how this, something I can actually do something about through the slightest amount of effor, is somehow less worthy of my energy.

And saying someone "usually" will stick up for someone is totally passing the buck. Do you really want to inhabit any sort of environment - real or virtual - in which you have to rely on one or two lone voices to stick up for the little guy getting picked on? Wouldn't you prefer if that type of bullying never occurred in the first place? And if all it took to move in that direction was four minutes - you'd otherwise waste online anyway - spent pointing out how fucked it was? Do I really have to wait for your answer to these questions?

And if this comes off as harsh, it's the unintentional consequence of being... well, I guess let's just say "ready for bed" for the PG crowd.

Paint_It_Black
12-02-2006, 04:17 AM
Was it not clear that I was joking? No matter.

Now, how exactly is what I said passing the buck?

It's not one or two lone voices, I see lots of people stick up for the little guy.

Actually I quite like that this kind of "bullying" occurs. I think it potentially improves behaviour. But if it goes too far, or is undeserved, then I'll be the first person to stick up for the little guy. Sinister's original comment would be filed under the "undeserved" catergory.

Edit: It didn't come off as harsh, it came off as melodramatic.

killer_queen
12-02-2006, 04:33 AM
Actually I quite like that this kind of "bullying" occurs. I think it potentially improves behaviour.
No. No, no, no. It just makes them bully other people in the future which annoys me a lot.

And bullying is only good and fun in real life.