PDA

View Full Version : Outrageous..

calichix
12-01-2006, 07:09 PM
Sooo, last night I was going to see Danzig mostly because I heard he has mirrors all over the stage and spends the entire show checking himself out and flexing. Anyhoo, he didn't show up because "his roadie stole his equipment". It was like a fest though so a bunch of other bands were playing (the only names I can remember are The Haunted and Lacuna Coil). So my jigaboo friends baled on me when they found out he wasn't playing so I waltzed up to these kooks who work in a tattoo parlor 'round here and shmoozed so I ended up getting in for free. ANYWAY (to the second power), Lacuna Coil had this adorable little lady singing and I hate chick rock but she had some pipes and they did a bodacious cover of "Enjoy the Silence". There was this band from Sweden or something who kept saying ::swedish accent:: "THANK YOU FUCKERS. YOU ARE FUCKERS. YOU FUCK! THIS ONE IS CALLED *growls song name about death/black mesh*" Everyone was totally rocking out to their songs with lyrics about raping children like, as if it was good for any other reason than that it's hilarious. I don't get it. I saw this dude with a tattoo of Jesus sticking up his middle finger and one of the Virgin Mary strangling a baby. It's gonna be a major buzzkill for that guy if he's ever in the hospital with a God fearing doctor. FYI!!11

T-6005
12-01-2006, 08:01 PM
I don't even care what happened. I was just transfixed by the awesome fucking way you write.

ninthlayer
12-01-2006, 08:34 PM
I'd be pissed if I went to see Danzig and he bailed. And, as has been stated several times in the past, you've got the most interesting vocabulary I've ever encountered.

opivy21
12-01-2006, 09:12 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nVwBMB5PMLU

^Maybe that's what actually happened.

Lizardus
12-01-2006, 10:23 PM
Reading all that stuff was a trip.

I shall do it again tomorrow.

Venom Symbiote
12-02-2006, 12:32 AM
Lacuna Coil = tits.

Danzig = not so much so.

sKratch
12-02-2006, 12:45 AM
Sooo, last night I was going to see Danzig mostly because I heard he has mirrors all over the stage and spends the entire show checking himself out and flexing. Anyhoo, he didn't show up because "his roadie stole his equipment". It was like a fest though so a bunch of other bands were playing (the only names I can remember are The Haunted and Lacuna Coil). So my jigaboo friends baled on me when they found out he wasn't playing so I waltzed up to these kooks who work in a tattoo parlor 'round here and shmoozed so I ended up getting in for free. ANYWAY (to the second power), Lacuna Coil had this adorable little lady singing and I hate chick rock but she had some pipes and they did a bodacious cover of "Enjoy the Silence". There was this band from Sweden or something who kept saying ::swedish accent:: "THANK YOU FUCKERS. YOU ARE FUCKERS. YOU FUCK! THIS ONE IS CALLED *growls song name about death/black mesh*" Everyone was totally rocking out to their songs with lyrics about raping children like, as if it was good for any other reason than that it's hilarious. I don't get it. I saw this dude with a tattoo of Jesus sticking up his middle finger and one of the Virgin Mary strangling a baby. It's gonna be a major buzzkill for that guy if he's ever in the hospital with a God fearing doctor. FYI!!11
Let's me and you have sex some time. That'd be far out.

Endymion
12-02-2006, 12:49 AM
i'd be hella awesome if i could get in on that too

calichix
12-02-2006, 01:21 AM
Oh, God. I die a little every time I see that video of Danzig getting knocked out. I was half staying in case he came on stage and said, ''I'm still not playing but if anyone wants to make out, I'm totally down."

Endy, you hellllllllla said hella. <3 You must be the king of the super duper hyphy hyphy hyphy.

sKratch
12-02-2006, 01:43 AM
wtfignored.com :confused: :o

calichix
12-02-2006, 01:46 AM
sorry, champ. do me.

Mota Boy
12-02-2006, 03:40 AM
Lorichka would have to scrub for days in order to to get all of the awesome off of her, and even then it'd regenerate in a few hours.

Edit! And I honestly don't know Danzig's music at all. I know him by shirtless reputation alone.

sKratch
12-02-2006, 11:41 AM
Well, shit.