PDA

View Full Version : I made an armed robber die today

Sin Studly
12-02-2006, 11:47 AM
PilZ-E and I were at home today doing our casual thinking we're safe from getting shot in the face for our cellphones bit before work. Me wearing my Nokia 121,and PilZ-E with his Vodaphone Prepaid. Well,this armed robber chick and her 2 friends came up and was like "Hey look its the cellphone brothers. Why don't you give us your phones or we'll shoot you with our shotgun, huh?" to that I kicked my chair back making her jump and I was about a foot taller than her,I said "No offence, it's just that I know lots of ppl, including myself, & God knows I'm no heavyweight, that would rather grab guys' balls than give away their cellphones. No matter if they've got knives, ... a little gutsies is required sometimes. Just a little." She started crying and ran away and then I defended myself by dodging shotgun spray and killing her with a deft ninja-chop. It was a well-deserved killing. Even though I hate to see girls dying at my own hands I felt good this time.

the_GoDdEsS
12-02-2006, 11:49 AM
Wtf, roffles! <333

Linda
12-02-2006, 11:51 AM
Showing more of your stupidity. I'll be laughing when I read you're dead.

Sin Studly
12-02-2006, 11:52 AM
I am showing more of my stupidity. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do it. It just happens.

the_GoDdEsS
Linda, did you follow what Maria was saying in the Wow thread? Go and have a look.

Sinister
Brilliant.

Linda
12-02-2006, 11:53 AM
Goddess, do you ever stop defending and loving on Justin?

Sin Studly
12-02-2006, 11:54 AM
She never does, it's sickening, isn't it? I hate it. Thanks for pointing that out, Linda.

the_GoDdEsS
12-02-2006, 11:54 AM
Stop adding stupid bitching and go read that thread. I did not even attack you. Why can't you just react normally?

killer_queen
12-02-2006, 11:59 AM
It's kind of funny you to say that since you are the only one who follows Justin everywhere, disagrees with everything he says and doesn't miss a chance to insult him. Well, there was EROS too but it's been ages since he left the bbs. And he was more amusing than you.

For the original topic of the thread I'll say "that's okay". The other one of yours was so incredibly funny that I have no place in my heart for new ones.

Stranger With Candy
12-02-2006, 12:02 PM
roflmao .

JohnnyNemesis
12-02-2006, 12:08 PM
PilZ-E and I were at home today doing our casual thinking we're safe from getting shot in the face for our cellphones bit before work. Me wearing my Nokia 121,and PilZ-E with his Vodaphone Prepaid. Well,this armed robber chick and her 2 friends came up and was like "Hey look its the cellphone brothers. Why don't you give us your phones or we'll shoot you with our shotgun, huh?" to that I kicked my chair back making her jump and I was about a foot taller than her,I said "No offence, it's just that I know lots of ppl, including myself, & God knows I'm no heavyweight, that would rather grab guys' balls than give away their cellphones. No matter if they've got knives, ... a little gutsies is required sometimes. Just a little." She started crying and ran away and then I defended myself by dodging shotgun spray and killing her with a deft ninja-chop. It was a well-deserved killing. Even though I hate to see girls dying at my own hands I felt good this time.

Oh god, unfathomable win/I'm literally LOLing.

Linda, do you ever stop defending and loving on Maria? Linda, do you ever stop following Justin everywhere to point out how much you hate him?

JohnnyNemesis
12-02-2006, 12:12 PM
You're insane.

nightvision
12-02-2006, 12:14 PM
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23045&highlight=contest

After reading all of those jokes in that thread I didn't find this one funny at all. Feels kinda old.

JohnnyNemesis
12-02-2006, 12:16 PM
But I'll leave that to your much saner judgement.

Good. I suggest applying that to your interaction with most people, not just me, as most people are much saner.

Linda
12-02-2006, 12:19 PM
You're all insane.

Sin Studly
12-02-2006, 12:20 PM
They are all insane, especially the goddess. Thanks for pointing that out, Linda.

Llamas
12-02-2006, 03:24 PM
You're all insane.

This is by far the most intelligent and introspective comment I have ever read on this board. I am so glad that you pointed this out, Linda. Everyone who posted in this thread should probably commit themselves to an institution, because you're all insane. I mean, thank god Linda informed you of your condition, because otherwise you might go all Dahmer.

JohnnyNemesis
12-02-2006, 03:25 PM
You're all insane.

Your kids hate you.

JohnnyNemesis
12-02-2006, 03:32 PM
Maria, do you ever stop defending and loving on Linda?

JohnnyNemesis
12-02-2006, 03:39 PM
To answer your question, it's Linda in relation to her family.

JohnnyNemesis
12-02-2006, 03:53 PM
don't you think it's low & very mean?

Yeah it is low and mean, just like it's low and mean when Linda herself wishes death on people, uses racial slurs, makes fun of people's age and assumptions about their family with or without provocation, stuff like that. Funny how you don't get on her case about that when she does it, but you have superb vision when it comes to other people ragging on her.

JohnnyNemesis
12-02-2006, 04:07 PM
Whereas who backs up hers? In all seriousness?

The people who've backed her up have been betrayed by her; repeatedly. The rest of your post was filled with pure lies that you should know better than to even try to pass off, so yes, let's drop this.

ninthlayer
12-02-2006, 04:16 PM
This thread changed from being full of lolz to being full of butthurt.

mrconeman
12-02-2006, 04:16 PM
Putting aside current arguments, the opening post was a work of genius.

Sin Studly
12-02-2006, 04:53 PM
Don't claim she's hurt folks coz really that'd be pushing it too far.

As a recovering heroin, amphetamine, and alcohol addict, I find her constant references to my former drug use incredibly hurtful ; they not only remind me of the awful things I did during that period, but they also encourage me to begin using again, something I've thought about several times, every single day for the last eighteen months.

I find these comments not only hurtful, but potentially life-threatening.

JohnnyNemesis
12-02-2006, 05:16 PM
Yeah, I'm a little embarrassed I even tried to rationally discuss this whole thing and got sucked into their childish arguing over the past few days; I'm no better than they are, and that's saying a lot because they're fucking scum.

Amiralanal
12-03-2006, 06:41 AM
bullshit...

Little_Miss_1565
12-03-2006, 08:38 AM
A recovering heroin user who spends his time on offspring bbs? Pull the other one.

On a sidenote, you seem to be what we French would call coriace. I hardly know how to translate that in a word, what I mean is lots of your friends are supposed to have died of drug abuse or in gang fights. Miraculously, you've survived to tell the tales. Apparently you've got all your memory, all your judgement (& that's not saying much), & are in perfect shape. I bet you even go jogging when rose-fingered dawn peeps outside.

Perhaps you are a new form of life, a clinging bacteria that will survive the atomic bomb, along with some of its kind?

Yes, Maria, exactly. That's why he's on the internet so much--it's the perfect way to end a 10 mile jog. And you're making a lot of assumptions about someone you've never seen IRL.

JohnnyNemesis
12-03-2006, 09:16 AM
The few ex-junkies I've known are vegetables in detox centres, can barely string a sentence together, & have this ugly emaciated horrible look about them.

The bolded part says enough about your opinion...

Sin Studly
12-03-2006, 11:50 AM
Perhaps you are a new form of life, a clinging bacteria that will survive the atomic bomb, along with some of its kind?

I'm smart enough not to fight when people point shotguns at me. Maybe that's why I'm miraculously alive?

calichix
12-03-2006, 10:07 PM
What do normal recovering heroin users do with their spare time, Maria? I'm asking you specifically because you have such incredible street smarts.

All About Eve
12-03-2006, 10:37 PM
What do normal recovering heroin users do with their spare time, Maria? I'm asking you specifically because you have such incredible street smarts.
Fight armed robbers carrying shotguns.

WebDudette
12-03-2006, 10:40 PM
Damn, if only I had done heroin when I was 14 :( .

T-6005
12-03-2006, 11:41 PM
Maria is my heroine.

Yes? No? No? I guess not. Too much lame.