Duskygrin
12-03-2006, 01:36 PM
. .

sitdyneshelagh
12-03-2006, 02:17 PM
quoi are you on?

nightvision
12-03-2006, 03:24 PM
Stop being so beautiful, it's very annoying.

Sinister
12-04-2006, 12:01 PM
And who is beautiful? me (as in, my av) or gérard lambert? I didn't quite understand. Did you ironically imply I was ugly?I am inclined to believe that is what was implied just as much as I am inclined to agree.

Marco
12-04-2006, 12:04 PM
My New Year thoughts:
n°1 - Learn french.

Sinister
12-04-2006, 12:04 PM
I do it because you react.

Marco
12-04-2006, 12:11 PM
That's a good resolution. Like all good resolutions, you will not keep it. Experience is talking, there.

& how did your sauerkraut exam come off today coco? bene?
heh, it went well....I got Distinto which I assume is what in England would be "B" (A,B,C,D,E,F).
So, the mark before "A"...good one.

offspring dude
12-04-2006, 12:22 PM
Sinister: this is called provocation. You provoke me, using verbal means of provocation. You make my blood boil & my veins throb. You make me smash glasses & hurl my stereo thru the window.

which reminds me of this, - the drugs thing. http://gorillamask.net/rcondrugs.shtml

similarity?

Marco
12-04-2006, 12:22 PM
Good. Well done. Congrats. you get your mark on the day you take the test? My god, those italian teachers seem quite up to scratch. I usually get my marks 3 weeks after. French teachers are a lazy, lazy race. Much like French students, I'd say. you get the teacher you deserve.
Not always though, it depends. But that teacher's hysteric, she should return to Deutschland.

Sinister
12-04-2006, 12:27 PM
Sinister: this is called provocation. You provoke me, using verbal means of provocation. You make my blood boil & my veins throb. You make me smash glasses & hurl my stereo thru the window.Correction : it's called having fun at your expense. I'll even explain how it works :

Scenario 1 : I say stuff I know will get you mad. You get mad. I laugh. You get madder. I keep going, laughing more and more.

Scenario 2 : I say stuff I know will get you mad. You act as though you don't notice it. I find that unfunny and stop trying.

The choice is up to you.

offspring dude
12-04-2006, 12:31 PM
Hmm offs dude? I don't know, I don't use a saucepan. I've got a flickknife though. It goes thru paintings & it goes thru arteries, too.

saucepans are awesome to smash things up with, plus they make a cool ringing noise when you do. And about the knife, ye sure, emo's the way to go!

Marco
12-04-2006, 12:32 PM
Out of 20, Marco, of course. Since it's from 0 to 20.

Oh & I hate hysteric teachers. I can't concentrate on the lesson proper. Instead I focus on them, their mannerisms, their ugly ways. And when it's over I feel like I lost my time.

:eek: Sorry, I'm listening to music and putting the lights on my christmas tree,(I'm too distracted) and I misread the post.:(
Bonjour, Marco, wake up! :p

Marco
12-04-2006, 12:43 PM
*clicks tongue in approval*

I didn't mean MY arteries, god forbid, I mean other ppl's. Like grandmas', children's, babies', ... but sure, emo to my bloody torn up fingernails.

hahaha, bonjour marco! I liked that, coco. allo la lune ici la terre is what we say. It literally means: hullo moon, here's earth
Houston, abbiamo un problema!*
Well, at least I edited it...:)

*Houston, we've got a problem...

Marco
12-04-2006, 12:55 PM
Grand! You, too, use spatial references! I see you've got this unconscious pro-yankee bias (houston vs mir) (I'm just kidding, of course), we have it too

Im so jealous of your christmas tree. How ever could I have one in my 20m² flat? But I'm returning to my parents' in lyon for xmas, with luck my mom will have thought of decorating the house & perhaps, just perhaps, she'll have gotten the xmas tree out. But I doubt that, she's a lazybutt, too. Last year we had no decorations, no tinsel, no tree, & spent our xmas before the telly, telling jokes. What a family.

well well well. All this 's fine & dandy, but work, ugly, horrid work is calling, & when duty calls maria sometimes comes. I shall tidy up & do some finance, exams are coming (finals right before xmas... ). so off with me & when I'm in need of a digital chess partner I'll call you, so see ya on msn.

arrivederci coco (sp)
Creativity comes useful in these cases...anyway, give the wonderful chessboard in lyon a kiss...:D
spelling is correct...
tvb Maria!
(haha!) see if you remember this!

nightvision
12-04-2006, 01:28 PM
And who is beautiful? me (as in, my av) or gérard lambert? I didn't quite understand. Did you ironically imply I was ugly? Or that the link I gave sucks? anyway hope you enjoyed the vid.

Yes, you are beautiful (if your avatar is a pic of yourself ofcourse). It's annoying 'cause every time I read any of your posts I have to look at your avatar and it takes up lots of my not-so-valuable time.

nightvision
12-04-2006, 01:46 PM
Wow wow wee waa! Lovely pic! :)
And yes, I like the outfit.

nightvision
12-04-2006, 02:02 PM
Haha, no probs :)