PDA

View Full Version : Special Delivery KICKS MAJOR ASS !

MikeRamone
12-23-2004, 07:34 AM
Itīs funny how you like..."re-discover" songs sometimes...I mean ofcourse I have listened to "SD" before, but It wasnt until now that I realized how freakin awesome it is!!! Real cool lyrics, and Dexter sounds extra cool on this one =)

btw, Co1 is an awesome album , I think itīs strange that so many rejects it?!
Million Miles Away, Dammit I changed Again, Want You Bad, Vultures, Denial Revisited, Come Out Swinging, Huck It....all good songs!

MR

Obie2trice
12-23-2004, 07:37 AM
Yeah I understand that, I`ve got that sometimes with some songs too. First it`s nothing special, and then you can`t get enough of it. I like CO1 too, especially Vultures, Dammit I changed again, those songs rule

original_psycho
12-23-2004, 07:38 AM
Itīs funny how you like..."re-discover" songs sometimes...I mean ofcourse I have listened to "SD" before, but It wasnt until now that I realized how freakin awesome it is!!! Real cool lyrics, and Dexter sounds extra cool on this one =)

Million Miles Away, Dammit I changed Again, Want You Bad, Vultures, Denial Revisited, Come Out Swinging, Huck It....all good songs!

MR

that's exactly what I was thinkin when I listenend again to CO1 from begening to end...
and I have to saythat I just love SD!!! :D
it was so sad when I saw lots of posts a few weks back about how Splinter, CO1 and Americana suck ass!!!
I say the ppl that said that suck ass!!!

offspringbaby2004
12-23-2004, 09:31 AM

MR

I thought it was strange that so many people didn't like that CD too, thats what got me into the Offspring. I agree with you that Special Delivery is a cool song, it is funny but kinda creepy too. My favorite part is when Dex scream "GOD HELP ME!" :p

~mandy~

Moose
12-23-2004, 09:41 AM
indeed that part is to my favorite...you cant kill a man when he has no soul...God help me!...words that speak truth to some of us perhaps.

Piedude
12-23-2004, 09:45 AM
Its the perfect song to jump off transmitter masts too!
And i love CO1, i didnt listen to it for about a year but then picked it up sometime last year and rediscovered it.

original_psycho
12-23-2004, 09:46 AM
indeed that part is to my favorite...you cant kill a man when he has no soul...God help me!...words that speak truth to some of us perhaps.

no, it's 'you can't kill a man when he has no hope' not soul, hope.

Tired_Of_You
12-23-2004, 09:48 AM

you cant kill a man when he's got no hope

I like this song too, but it's not one of my favorite on this album. I think Conspiracy Of One is a good album but it's probably the one I like the less.

offspringbaby2004
12-23-2004, 09:49 AM
meh... we know what Moose mean't

~mandy~

original_psycho
12-23-2004, 09:50 AM
I know, I didn't mean anything bad, I just corrected him... :o

offspringbaby2004
12-23-2004, 09:51 AM
I know, I didn't mean anything bad, I just corrected him... :o

no worries, I didn't think you were being an asshole. :)

~mandy~

original_psycho
12-23-2004, 09:52 AM
dude, I'm a girl... :cool:

offspringbaby2004
12-23-2004, 09:54 AM
dude, I'm a girl... :cool:

My bad, than I didn't think you were being a bitch. :p

P.S I am bad with the whole choosing a sex for people, I got yelled at before for calling someone a dude when they where a gal lol .. Now I know your a girl :)
~mandy~

original_psycho
12-23-2004, 09:56 AM
My bad, than I didn't think you were being a bitch. :p

P.S I am bad with the whole choosing a sex for people, I got yelled at before for calling someone a dude when they where a gal lol .. Now I know your a girl :)
~mandy~

that's more like it... :D

offspringbaby2004
12-23-2004, 09:57 AM
YAY! :p

~mandy~

original_psycho
12-23-2004, 09:59 AM
YAY! :p

~mandy~

so if we're still on the sex part, I'm confused, r u a girl or a guy? :confused:

Moose
12-23-2004, 10:00 AM
you cant kill a man when he's got no hope

I like this song too, but it's not one of my favorite on this album. I think Conspiracy Of One is a good album but it's probably the one I like the less.

ya sorry its been a while...and that is what i meant, i just looked at it now and thought to myself "what the fuck was i thinking"...then i passed out, then i awoke again. then im like ya it sounds better no hope...yaaa...then i shot up and hit my mom and ran away...wow this is the worst post i think i ever did, but i am still going to post it...it doesnt even make fucking sense, nor is it funny...wow im an asshole.

Tired_Of_You
12-23-2004, 10:02 AM
hm ok, well, I just correct it because...I don't know.

I didn't understand what you said, I guess the fact I just woke up helped.. oh well, anyway. I don't think you're an asshole.

offspringbaby2004
12-23-2004, 10:05 AM
so if we're still on the sex part, I'm confused, r u a girl or a guy? :confused:

well Mandy is usually a girl name right? :)

~mandy~

original_psycho
12-23-2004, 10:07 AM
well Mandy is usually a girl name right? :)

~mandy~

sorry, didn't notice the mandy part... :o

offspringbaby2004
12-23-2004, 10:48 AM
thats ok :)

~mandy~

Jojan
12-23-2004, 10:49 AM
I used to listen to that song and One Fine Day every day for about a week before school. I don't know why.

yamabeans709
12-23-2004, 11:15 AM
he shouldnt have sang it so much like bad habit