PDA

View Full Version : Quick! Help me!

Duskygrin
12-09-2006, 04:30 AM
. .

Tizzalicious
12-09-2006, 04:35 AM
Belts, stationery, other CDs, random make-up/creme/girly things, yummie tea, ...

JoY
12-09-2006, 04:44 AM
has your mother got good taste according to you? my mom has the same taste as I have in clothing, but naturally she can't wear the kinds of clothes I wear, because she's ..old. so often she buys things she would want for herself, but that are too youth-ish & gives them to me. if you need a top & your mom's got about the same size & same taste (like in my case), that'd work.

I like Tizz's suggestions as well. perfumes, shower-/bath soaps, face masks, make up... special teas, or other drinks. alcoholic drinks you normally wouldn't buy for yourself, but that you cherish on special occasions. a treatment at a beautyshop (I heard your mom knows all about this & works in the field, so to her it's probably a compliment & fun if she could give you a beauty treatment).. classical music, on cd, or on paper, so you can play it yourself.. something for the winter, like gloves (as you mentioned), or a warm scarf..

killer_queen
12-09-2006, 04:47 AM
You could ask for a cashmere scarf. Or a wool one. That's what I did. And I'm sure shops are full with perfume coffrets. Aaand, candles maybe?

el_monkey
12-09-2006, 05:25 AM
a white fly

el_monkey
12-09-2006, 10:35 AM
ahh... I meant "bow tie"; tell your mom to buy you a white bow tie. they're kinda nice

el_monkey
12-09-2006, 11:38 AM
yeah, I remember....
well, has he got shoes like them?

otherwise... a white bow tie

Sin Studly
12-09-2006, 11:39 AM
Ask her to hire you an english language tutor.

el_monkey
12-09-2006, 12:31 PM
well, those shoes are nothing without a white bowtie, you see?

offspring dude
12-09-2006, 12:41 PM
well, those shoes are nothing without a white bowtie, you see?

post deleted becaus eot was th-invcerdebily stipid

Oxygene
12-09-2006, 01:39 PM
Depends largley on the sorta things you're into.. if you let us know, I bet we could make some good suggestions... as for your bf.. get him some sexy lingire (sp) for yourself, I'll be he'll appreciate it :)

Linda
12-09-2006, 01:54 PM
I would think you need to find out if he still wants to see you or if he's using work as an excuse not to. Perhaps it's time for a serious talk with him.

Linda
12-09-2006, 02:12 PM
If he cares...damn I hate that word.....loves you, he'll make sure he has time to spend with you. How long are you going to be in Lyons?

Maybe he's just not the one. Sounds like you're not so sure. You're so young, you have plenty of time to find Mr. Right!

Linda
12-09-2006, 03:06 PM
Good, 10 days is plenty of time for him to find time to spend with you!
As for the "serious talk", you have a right to know what his intentions are toward you. Just curious, what astrological sign is he?

No, I'm not on MSN. I'm trying to get my Christmas cards ready to mail.
I always wait too long to do them.....I never really feel like doing them!
I'm starting to receive some now, so I best be getting mine done and mailed!

Linda
12-09-2006, 03:53 PM
http://www.astrologycom.com/astromatch/match.php

Read for yourself, darlin'!!!!
There may be hope yet! :p

Oxygene
12-10-2006, 04:50 AM
Hello Oxy! Nice to see you around! It's "lingerie" btw (but don't listen to non-french ppl pronounce it!)

Well I've not seen my bf for months (since end of august to be precise) & I barely talk to him at all... we've just chatted & he'll be working when I go back to Lyon... while I'll be on hols. So yeah perhaps he'll appreciate the lingerie in the evenings? If he can spare evenings for me? Who knows but he may... I'm slightly bitter but not having seen him for months gets on my nerves. Perhaps it'd be better to quit. But when I do see him, I suppose I won't have the guts to ditch him at all... *cries* I hate dilemmas. What would you recommend, I wonder.

Well actually I'm a plain and simple guy.. so here are my thoughts
1) if he hasn't seen you in months that's pretty bad, you seem like a nice girl, you're certainly a pretty one, and if he's really a GUY he should've found time to see you under normal circumstances (call me old fashioned, but I think it's the guys responsibility to provide the circumstances for the relationship)
2) if he doesn't find the time to see you this holiday season, then there's your answer, he really doesn't care enough, and he sure as hell doesn't deserve you
3) if you do see him, then you will feel which route to take.. to dump him or keep him
my 2cents

the_offsprings_monkey
12-10-2006, 07:16 AM
My mother wishes to buy me sth for Xmas
What's a sth?

What would YOU ask for? Any good ideas? Cheap things, please.

So temping to say it, just so tempting lol

Anyways, I just get my mum whatever I think she'll like for Christmas, growing up in a family, you see what gifts people get each year and then realize they just get upgrades each year! last year I got my dad this "breakthrough" 4 blade shaving set, this year I've gotten him a "breakthrough" 5 blade shaving set. Anyways, what I'm saying is, you should just get an upgrade of whatever it is you got her last year.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-10-2006, 07:46 AM
Nono, you do not understand. SHE was to buy ME sth (sth=something), not vice-versa.

I see, then just ask for the thing you want most, parents are there to spend obscene amounts of money on what their children want. Last Christmas I got a brand new moped and extra money. so just guilt trip and get loads and loads of money spend upon your ass. :)

the_offsprings_monkey
12-10-2006, 08:08 AM
We're not rich this Christmas, dear, not rich at all. It would kill me to see my mom buy me sth expensive. Normally I'd love to, but not this Christmas. As for my mom, I'm buying her a Chanel or YSL lipstick, she ran out of (or never had a proper one, I don't remember which).

You were rich some other Christmas?! Anyways, why don't you know what you want? Just tell her to get something she thinks you'll like, it's the thought that counts after all.