PDA

View Full Version : Staring at the Sun on TechnoMotion !

Tisiacs
12-09-2006, 01:59 PM
I was playing technomotion (a dancing machine game) at the mall...when i found out it has staring at the sun at the hard level!! (which is actually pretty hard:cool: ) and the song is exactly the same, is not a cover or anything...my score wasn't that great, but i don't really know how to dance on those things...

DexterWannabe
12-10-2006, 05:37 AM
don't do things with techno in it

Hypodermic_89
12-10-2006, 06:28 AM
Dancing to Staring at the Sun..? Oh my non-exsisting Lord.

Tisiacs
12-10-2006, 07:28 AM
don't do things with techno in it

it's not techno...is exactly the same song!!

Jojan
12-10-2006, 07:35 AM
Staring At The Sun - The Offspring (Level 11) (The only tempo shifting song found in TechnoMotion, with a BPM ranging from 152 to 184.)

// http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TechnoMotion

DexterWannabe
12-10-2006, 08:09 AM
it's not techno...is exactly the same song!!

it still has "techno" in it

wazzup22
12-10-2006, 09:31 AM
but i don't really know how to dance on those things...

Jump up and down with your fist (in a devils horns shape) in the air and sing along to it :D

Thats somthing I would love to see in the middle of a shopping center.

Superdope
12-11-2006, 12:48 PM
Jump up and down with your fist (in a devils horns shape) in the air and sing along to it :D

Thats somthing I would love to see in the middle of a shopping center.

now, what would be REALLY funny is a karaoke bar exclusively with black/death metal.
seriously, imagine watching a japanese dude growl along with the text on the screen going something like: gwargra grrrrr grawawa!

A+ entertainment, I tell you

Tisiacs
12-11-2006, 04:36 PM

u see...i actually "know" how to do it...i just don't know how to do it well :p 'cuz the song is pretty fast and hard to dance, but u should see this guy who was dancing there...he could dance backwards to the screen...without missing anything, he was some sort of video game freak (he was japanese :rolleyes: )