PDA

View Full Version : Girls - Help Needed!

Camilamazed
12-10-2006, 09:44 AM
I'm going to be my friend's bridesmaid next Saturday and I have no idea of what to do with my hair.......

Help, please?:)

Rocky-girl
12-10-2006, 10:26 AM
Oh! That's perfect!!

I think you can make a little bunch in the middle and leave 2 locks. And twist that locks a bit.
Or maybe something like this http://tanyastyle.ru/images/86_big.jpg

killer_queen
12-10-2006, 10:34 AM
First straighten it and make a veeery tight pony tail. It always works for every occasion.

Camilamazed
12-10-2006, 10:38 AM
I like both ideas. I thought of doing something like that. Making a pony tail and after that make some curls like the picture..

Overworked & Underfucked
12-10-2006, 05:45 PM
I always like the look where you pull back the top section of your hair into a pony tail and leave the rest down, then curl all of it, or twist the pulled back section into a messy bun. Very classy :)

Rag Doll
12-10-2006, 06:01 PM
^that hairstyle always reminds me of a shih tzu. =\

Venom Symbiote
12-10-2006, 11:32 PM
Shave it...

Duskygrin
12-11-2006, 02:16 PM
Well, buns are always the thing for ceremonies, so I suppose you could wear that. You could also just use curling tongs & wear a waterfall of shiny locks that would tumble carelessly, caressing your shoulders in a lascivious fashion...

I'm ready for a good night's sleep *dreams of entwining fingers in the flaxen locks of her beloved*

JoY
12-11-2006, 03:06 PM
I can't believe you worry about this kind of stuff. not to come off bitchy, but I just.. I worry about clothing (not too good at that), about make up (not too good at that either), but when that's all settled, the rest will work out just fine by itself. I just do with my hair what suits my outfit/style for the night/mood. most of the times I just treat it well; wash it, use some hairconditioner, a little bit of volume foam if necessary & then, when the rest is as I like it (the clothing & make up, et cetera), I'll feel confident enough about myself to let my hair do its own thing & just fall down on my shoulders, running my hands through it the entire evening.

that's my issue. I run my hands through my hair a lot, I rub my eyes a lot, I need comfortable clothing to feel remotely human.... so anything I feel unnatural in (a different hairdo I need to keep in perfect state during the entire evening, or perfect make up that makes it impossible to touch my face..) is a huge big-ass no-no for me. so I worry about comfortable clothing, that looks appropriate & good at the same time, long lasting make up, that at the same time isn't overdone... that kind of stuff. my hair always takes the least effort, because with my habit of running my hands through it, it's going to be ruined/different than I planned within seconds anyway. so I just barely ever/never do anything special with it. & it's.. fine that way. because as long as my hair is in good condition & it shines, has some volume, a good haircut (even if it's been months since my hair was cut), it should do fine on its own, without me trying to make something of it.