PDA

View Full Version : the French and The Offspring

RonWelty
12-10-2006, 01:15 PM
Another "stupid" opinion IN MY OPINION .

http://offspringportugal.com/index.php?topic=135.0

Wouli
12-10-2006, 01:44 PM
Another "stupid" opinion ON MY OPINION .

http://offspringportugal.com/index.php?topic=135.0

Close this thread plz ...... you're right when you say "another stupid opinion on my opinion ...... really stupid .......

RonWelty
12-10-2006, 01:49 PM
close why?:S

Hypodermic_89
12-10-2006, 02:26 PM
close why?:S
Because no one is going to read that and no one cares. And of course I can't speak for EVERYONE, but I think the majority would rather do something else than read about Americas relationship with France.

RonWelty
12-10-2006, 02:28 PM
Because no one is going to read that and no one cares. And of course I can't speak for EVERYONE, but I think the majority would rather do something else than read about Americas relationship with France.

u must be blind , of course . if u didn ´t notice some lines about the offspring ... but u prefer to be ignorant right? instead of read things about the Offspring ... dude it´s the second time u bitch my threads ..what the fuck do u postice with interest?? i was the one that posted here , in first hand , about GRINGO BANDITO and about the new producer ..who the fuck u think u are?

Little_Miss_1565
12-10-2006, 02:37 PM
What's the big deal? It talks about how the Offspring are more appreciated in Europe now than they are in the US. It's true.

0r4ng3
12-10-2006, 02:40 PM
What's the big deal? It talks about how the Offspring are more appreciated in Europe now than they are in the US. It's true.
But one person out of many doesn't care enough to read it, regardless of what it's about. Isn't that reason enough to close a thread?

darea
12-11-2006, 04:25 AM
Well it is a stupid opinion in the sense that a lot of french like americans for their culture, their clothing, their music, and some people like americans for their politics....

There are loads of offspring fans in france yeah, of course there are, I really dont know if there are more fans in europe than in the states, I keep seeing a lot of fans in nottingham, so that shows they are really liked in england as well as in france... anyway dont know what to say about all that

there is no reason this thread should be closed, its better than those millions of stupid "when is the new album coming out" threads that could at least all be posted in one thing

Llamas
12-11-2006, 05:02 AM
The opinion there regarding the Offspring isn't stupid. It's true.

This part was great, though: "Though I am generally a supporter of stereotypes as a tool of social classification, the American view of the Parisian is mostly incorrect. Yes, it is in fact true that many, probably most and perhaps all French people hate America."

Minus that part (and I love it... haha, all french people hate america), his argument was pretty logical and he backed himself up pretty well.

T-6005
12-11-2006, 01:49 PM
I can't access the link.

Hypodermic_89
12-11-2006, 11:17 PM
u must be blind , of course . if u didn īt notice some lines about the offspring ... but u prefer to be ignorant right? instead of read things about the Offspring ... dude itīs the second time u bitch my threads ..what the fuck do u postice with interest?? i was the one that posted here , in first hand , about GRINGO BANDITO and about the new producer ..who the fuck u think u are?
I did see the Offspring in there, and I did read that part. Still I would've rather done something else.. Seriously, you don't have to post the link to every website that mentions The Offspring like.. once. I don't really care what someone on a totally unknown forum has to say about The Offspring, I'm sorry.

RonWelty
12-12-2006, 03:42 AM
u must be very dumb , really , i posted in MY FORUM (with 3000 visits last month ..really unknown ..ass hole) one think i saw in ONE WEBSITE . i can search that website if u,my lady, desire it

Little_Miss_1565
12-12-2006, 06:36 AM
Um, considering how many hits that KNOWN forums in the internet get, 3,000 last month still makes it relatively unknown. And you're still not making any sense. Those of us who have been able to find the Offspring mention in that article don't get why it's a big deal at all. They don't say anything bad. What the hell is your problem?

RonWelty
12-12-2006, 10:00 AM
what problem ? is just an article i thought it was good to see..but yeah u prefer that stupid threads like : " dexter is a smart guy" the 34º "best album" ...damn

LET´s KEEP IGNORANCE RULLE FOREVER!!!!

Little_Miss_1565
12-12-2006, 02:26 PM
what problem ? is just an article i thought it was good to see..but yeah u prefer that stupid threads like : " dexter is a smart guy" the 34š "best album" ...damn

what problem? You really want me to answer that? You started this thread with:

Another "stupid" opinion IN MY OPINION .

http://offspringportugal.com/index.php?topic=135.0 (http://offspringportugal.com/index.php?topic=135.0)

This would indicate that you have a PROBLEM with the article, so don't get defensive when people treat you like you're overreacting.

Wouli
12-16-2006, 01:17 PM
.... what a pathetic waste of time ......

Hypodermic_89
12-17-2006, 08:06 AM
.... what a pathetic waste of time ......
Yes. Yes it is.

Duskygrin
12-17-2006, 08:09 AM
That's one ridiculous press cutting.