Amiralanal
12-12-2006, 10:00 AM
What do you order at Mcdonalds?

Tijs
12-12-2006, 10:06 AM
Fries, donut, coke, vanilla milk shake.

fischer
12-12-2006, 10:09 AM
I could spend there nights in Munich cause it works till 3 there. And of course a FREE TOILET is the best thing in McDonalds.

Amiralanal
12-12-2006, 10:15 AM
in sweden, only som of the mcD's have free toilets. the really popular ones in the city have paytoilets. that sucks.

Isolated Fury
12-12-2006, 10:18 AM
And of course a FREE TOILET is the best thing in McDonalds.
I couldn't resist.

Tijs
12-12-2006, 10:20 AM
I could spend there nights in Munich cause it works till 3 there.There's one about a kilometer away from my house which is open 24/7 one week every year. I loved being there at 6AM.

Amiralanal
12-12-2006, 10:21 AM
the cheeseburgers are fucking amazing.

Tizzalicious
12-12-2006, 10:27 AM
I go for the toilets too. Or I eat a salad. And I used to get Mc.Kroket or Mc Flurries, but well, now I'm all healthy and stuff.

Tijs
12-12-2006, 10:30 AM
A while ago the temporarily introduced Coconut milkshakes. I so wanted to try one of those, but of course when I went there they didn't have it anymore. Did anyone get one? How was it?

JohnnyNemesis
12-12-2006, 10:33 AM
My meal usually consists of two double cheeseburgers, a small drink, and 4 Chicken McNuggets. If I'm feeling like a bit more, I'll have a Big Mac or a Double Quarter Pounder.

Oxygene
12-12-2006, 10:36 AM
I do large big mac extra value meal with diet coke, and either some mcnuggets or cheeseburgers on the side.. with mayo :)
Peace

0r4ng3
12-12-2006, 10:37 AM
I usually don't like McDonald's, but if I have to eat there, I usually get the Quarter Pounder with cheese.

Tired_Of_You
12-12-2006, 10:45 AM
My meal usually consists of two double cheeseburgers, a small drink, and 4 Chicken McNuggets. If I'm feeling like a bit more, I'll have a Big Mac or a Double Quarter Pounder.Hahah.

I never eat at Mcdonald's. I don't even remember the last time I ate there and anyway there are none near of where I live. The closest restaurant is a Subway and I prefer that if I want to eat fast food.

el_monkey
12-12-2006, 10:48 AM
maxi menue with mcchicken,fries, coke/apple juice/chocolate shake.

Amiralanal
12-12-2006, 10:56 AM
My meal usually consists of two double cheeseburgers, a small drink, and 4 Chicken McNuggets. If I'm feeling like a bit more, I'll have a Big Mac or a Double Quarter Pounder.

double cheeseburgers and double QP's... wow...
in this fucking country there is no such thing. the media is stuffing dietpropaganda down peoples throats. even mcdonalds are following this new trend. The menus are filled with fucking salads, diet sodas, bread with fucking grain and fibres and all kinds of hippeshit. I dont think there will be any real food left at mcdonalds in a couple of years.

the_GoDdEsS
12-12-2006, 10:57 AM
Eugh, they have smelly oil. No matter where. I don't like their food and it's expensive here. Free toilets? New to me. You had to pay in Berlin. Capitalist scum.

0r4ng3
12-12-2006, 10:58 AM
I dont think there will be any real food left at mcdonalds in a couple of years.
You say that as if McDonalds has had real food at some point in time.

Amiralanal
12-12-2006, 11:06 AM
You say that as if McDonalds has had real food at some point in time.

whats your definition of food, then?

fischer
12-12-2006, 11:10 AM
Free toilets? New to me. You had to pay in Berlin. Capitalist scum.

I don't know about Berlin, but in Munich it is free. And in Moscow it is free. And it is clean! I like FcDonalds.
As for Berlin, one should pay even in the Hauptbahnof's toilet. So it is not awesome that in McDonalds too. Germany has a lot of better cities than Berlin:)

T-6005
12-12-2006, 11:14 AM
A Big Mac is where it's at.

el_monkey
12-12-2006, 11:16 AM
So it is not awesome that in McDonalds too. Germany has a lot of better cities than Berlin:)

nurmeberg for example

-you don't have to pay for toilet in mcD's
-we have got countless of them
-there's a street where you can find one burgerking, one subway, one mcD and one pizzy hut (and one irish pub)
- we have got the christkindlesmarkt and "glühwein"rallys

randman21
12-12-2006, 11:23 AM
The McRib is highly overrated. With that being said, I'm completely hooked on it. Every day, on the way from school, I order the large McRib meal-thing.

the_GoDdEsS
12-12-2006, 11:26 AM
I don't know about Berlin, but in Munich it is free. And in Moscow it is free. And it is clean! I like FcDonalds.
As for Berlin, one should pay even in the Hauptbahnof's toilet. So it is not awesome that in McDonalds too. Germany has a lot of better cities than Berlin:)

I haven't been to McDonald's when I was in Munich. And in Berlin I only wanted to exploit it for its free toilets. Plan did not work. Other than that Berlin's a good city.

Christkindlmarkt is in Munich and Vienna too, as far as I know.

fischer
12-12-2006, 11:27 AM
nurmeberg for example

-you don't have to pay for toilet in mcD's
-we have got countless of them
-there's a street where you can find one burgerking, one subway, one mcD and one pizzy hut (and one irish pub)
- we have got the christkindlesmarkt and "glühwein"rallys

I have never heard about nurmeberg. Is it Nuernberg????? Is it another name? or another small city....

Stranger With Candy
12-12-2006, 11:28 AM
bigmac and sprite.

the_GoDdEsS
12-12-2006, 11:28 AM
He means Nürnberg. Don't know about you, we call it Norimberg here.

fischer
12-12-2006, 11:32 AM
I haven't been to McDonald's when I was in Munich. And in Berlin I only wanted to exploit it for its free toilets. Plan did not work. Other than that Berlin's a good city.

I was in McDonalds in the Hauptbahnof in Berlin, but I did not go to the toilet:)
Yes, Berlin is a nice city, but I don't know much about it.

fischer
12-12-2006, 11:34 AM
He means Nürnberg. Don't know about you, we call it Norimberg here.

We call Nuernberg. Nürnberg. Нюрнберг.

the_GoDdEsS
12-12-2006, 11:36 AM
I was in McDonalds in the Hauptbahnof in Berlin, but I did not go to the toilet:)

Hah, I think I know where it is in the Hauptbahnhof. Berlin's a city I know best right after Bratislava.

RickyCrack
12-12-2006, 11:40 AM
http://members.fortunecity.com/delanay/snl54.jpg

JohnnyNemesis
12-12-2006, 11:40 AM
Capitalist scum.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Nineteen Seventy Nine
12-12-2006, 11:57 AM
- Three double cheeseburgers, no pickle
- Two pies, preferably cherry
- Medium fry
- Strawberry shake

And sometimes I'll do a McChicken with lettuce and ketchup only, instead of two of the double cheeseburgers.

Also:

A&W > White Castle > Wendy's > Taco Bell > Arby's > McDonald's

All others are inferior.

Jebus
12-12-2006, 12:05 PM
I don't get what so good about the McRib. I swear they served the exact same thing back in middle school and elementary school with meal tickets.

If it's Monday, I'll order two $1 Big Macs. If it's Tuesday, I'll order three $1 six piece Chicken Nuggets. Any other day I'll get a McChicken Sandwith with a Double Cheeseburger.

EDIT: Tijs, donuts at Mcdonalds?

Oxygene
12-12-2006, 12:08 PM
The whole McDonald's is bad for you, is newage soft fruity pussy babyboomer bullshit, just like the whole "evil capitalist company" argument (yeah like you'd word for free).. ANYTHING and EVERYTHING in excess is bad for you.. even water for fuckssake.
Don't go if you don't like the taste of the food, and spare the rest of the world the non-sense hippy arguments please.
Although I would preferre if McDonalds did give you more options for healthy eating (like more diet sodas/juices, and low-carb burger buns, 0 cal salad dressings etc), the system they introduced here after supersize me is actually pretty good, but blah.

the_GoDdEsS
12-12-2006, 12:12 PM
Christ, why do you take everything I say so seriously?

Amiralanal
12-12-2006, 12:19 PM
I actually heard that the salad there is more fattening than the burgers, but I'm not sure if that's true.

thats not true. just think about it.

Amiralanal
12-12-2006, 12:25 PM
I didn't really believe it, but I saw it in a documentary. I know that doesn't necessarily make it true, but it's a though.

The documentary was called Super Size Me, if anybody's seen it.

yes i have seen it. it was quite entertaining

0r4ng3
12-12-2006, 12:25 PM
Actually, I think that documentary said that the fries were more fattening than the burgers.

JohnnyNemesis
12-12-2006, 12:27 PM
SOME of the salads ARE more fattening than SOME of the burgers, if you put enough dressing on them.

Amiralanal
12-12-2006, 12:29 PM
Once i had a cheeseburger with 3 extra slices of cheese. that was great

fischer
12-12-2006, 12:30 PM
Hah, I think I know where it is in the Hauptbahnhof. Berlin's a city I know best right after Bratislava.

What do you do there so often?
I was in Berlin only for half a day. I only went in the centre, saw some places, sat in a bar and then I remembered that I had forgotten my passport and I came back to Munich on the first train. :) Berlin has something similar with Moscow for me.
McDonalds was on the second floor as I remember.

the_GoDdEsS
12-12-2006, 12:35 PM
What do you do there so often?
I was in Berlin only for half a day. I only went in the centre, saw some places, sat in a bar and then I remembered that I had forgotten my passport and I came back to Munich on the first train. :) Berlin has something similar with Moscow for me.
McDonalds was on the second floor as I remember.

I lived and studied there for 5 months in 2003 and worked for three months in 2004. Haven't been there since, unfortunately. Yes, the Eastern part of Berlin is kinda Soviet both architecture and mentality-wise, with a lot of Russians and Slavic people. Then when you go West it's like a different city and yet it's one.

killer_queen
12-12-2006, 12:54 PM
Just McFlurry. Oh man, I'd do anything for a McFlurry right now.

And although I find most of the food disgusting I eat pretty much anything at McDonald's when I'm really hungry. Generally I get a Happy Meal. Too bad that they don't have good toys anymore. :(

HornyPope
12-12-2006, 12:54 PM
Mcdonalds is fucking disgusting. My stomach can take nearly anything but their shit makes me sick nearly everytime.

And you poor people and your pay toilets. When i'm in Europe, I just piss in the streets. It's a principle thing, or something like that.

F@ BANKZ
12-12-2006, 12:55 PM
Because of all the stories i hear of sperm in the burgers and stuff i just get coke and large fries

Grabbal
12-12-2006, 12:57 PM
Usually a cheese burger with no cheese..

That_Guy91
12-12-2006, 12:58 PM
Because of all the stories i hear of sperm in the burgers and stuff i just get coke and large fries

Did you hear those stories from giggling 12 year olds?

Oxygene
12-12-2006, 01:06 PM
I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about the general whole neo hippy bullshit...

it's a fact that some McDonald's salads with certain dressings will contain more fat than a McDonalds Cheeseburger

Oxygene
12-12-2006, 01:08 PM
Usually a cheese burger with no cheese..

uh.. hamburger? :)

fischer
12-12-2006, 01:11 PM
I lived and studied there for 5 months in 2003 and worked for three months in 2004.

That's cool. That's fantastic cool:)

Apathy
12-12-2006, 01:25 PM
The most surprising thing about this thread is that I learned that there isn't free toilets everywhere.
How do you justify forcing people to pay to go to the bathroom? I've never been in a place that did something like that.

Relating to McDonalds though.... I like pretty much everything in the place. Their salads taste awful though.
Chicken selects, Cheeseburgers, whatever. I've never had a McRib but I can't imagine it tasting terrible, just a little cheap.

and that's what I expect when I go to McDonalds. Great for the price.

wheelchairman
12-12-2006, 01:47 PM
Mcdonalds is fucking disgusting. My stomach can take nearly anything but their shit makes me sick nearly everytime.

And you poor people and your pay toilets. When i'm in Europe, I just piss in the streets. It's a principle thing, or something like that.

While at the language school in France, I was staying with a "host family." They did not allow flushing past 22.00 at night. Now me being a young dane in a foreign country, I was generally out to one every night. I just pissed a block away on some house.

Also to everyone, you all knew McDonald's is unhealthy, why do you find Supersize Me to be so shocking? Do you also find cigarettes to be shocking?

Sim, Once in Frankfurt I went to the bathroom in a McDonald's without paying. I am a true punk.

JohnnyNemesis
12-12-2006, 01:50 PM
Of course everyone knows it's unhealthy; it's the severity of the situation that he shed light on that shocked everyone, not just the simple statement that McDonald's aint good for ya.

el_monkey
12-12-2006, 01:55 PM
Christkindlmarkt is in Munich and Vienna too, as far as I know.

but nuremberg's is famous (dunno why exactly, think because of it's size and the nürnberger lebkuchen)

and I have learned that nuremberg is the english word for Nürnberg; since the english cannot pronounce ü

Llamas
12-12-2006, 02:16 PM
whats your definition of food, then?

food is material that an organism consumes in whatever way that is used to sustain growth, repair, and vital processes of the body and to furnish energy. McDonalds items do none of that. They just make you fat and feel disgusting. And full.

0r4ng3
12-12-2006, 02:21 PM
Wait, are you sure about that?

Food is any substance, usually comprised primarily of carbohydrates, fats, water and/or proteins, that can be eaten or drunk by animals (including humans) for nutrition and/or pleasure.
In my case, Mickey D's is not nutritional, and not very fun to eat. The verdict: Not Food!

I had to use Wikipedia because dictionary.com is being a bitch.

Llamas
12-12-2006, 02:27 PM
Wait, are you sure about that?

In my case, Mickey D's is not nutritional, and not very fun to eat. The verdict: Not Food!

I had to use Wikipedia because dictionary.com is being a bitch.

Wiki got it wrong in this case. Maybe people don't frequently look up "food" on there enough to edit it. :P

When I get home, I'm sending you a link to the best dictionary search engine ever. It searches like 30 online dictionaries at once... helps to give you the broadest perspective on definitions.

Apathy
12-12-2006, 02:28 PM
pfft, just because you don't like something doesn't mean you can attack it's status as a food.

It might not be good food, but it is food.

Llamas
12-12-2006, 02:30 PM
pfft, just because you don't like something doesn't mean you can attack it's status as a food.

It might not be good food, but it is food.

Nope. It does not qualify as food. If all you ate was McDonalds, you would definitely not be at ALL healthy or be getting the proper nutrients.

JohnnyNemesis
12-12-2006, 02:35 PM
You exploit semantics and definitions and ignore practicality/reality way too much in these arguments.

wheelchairman
12-12-2006, 02:35 PM
Of course everyone knows it's unhealthy; it's the severity of the situation that he shed light on that shocked everyone, not just the simple statement that McDonald's aint good for ya.

We all *knew* it was unhealthy. The logical conclusion of eating only unhealthy food, every single day is that it won't be good for you.

I agree it's something else when faced with it on video. But that's true of the holocaust as well. Doesn't change the fact that people did know. Or at least I thought they did.

Llamas
12-12-2006, 02:36 PM
You exploit semantics and definitions and ignore practicality/reality way too much in these arguments.

No, I just hate McDonalds and am using every excuse to rip on it. :)

0r4ng3
12-12-2006, 02:37 PM
By that logic, Marijuana is food, because it can give some people energy, or other types of drugs.
No no, marijuana isn't food, because it's not nutritional.

Nutrition =/= Energy

Llamas
12-12-2006, 02:39 PM
I heart oranges.

Apathy
12-12-2006, 02:47 PM
Nope. It does not qualify as food. If all you ate was McDonalds, you would definitely not be at ALL healthy or be getting the proper nutrients.

That logic is complete bullshit.

If you eat anything for a period of time without eating anything else, you'll start to feel sick. Why do you think most vegetarians are pale and sickly looking?
Besides, it doesn't have to be healthy to be food.

Also, I believe the search engine you wanted to give jesse was onelook? (http://www.onelook.com)

HornyPope
12-12-2006, 02:57 PM
While at the language school in France, I was staying with a "host family." They did not allow flushing past 22.00 at night. Now me being a young dane in a foreign country, I was generally out to one every night. I just pissed a block away on some house.

Sim, Once in Frankfurt I went to the bathroom in a McDonald's without paying. I am a true punk.

That's a gay family, but I used to piss before coming home too so I don't wake my mom with bathroom-going.

And in Frankfurt, you might as well piss or even crap on the street. City smells already.

ShadowPyro
12-12-2006, 03:02 PM
When i go to Macdonalds, now i get around four snack wraps, and some medium frys. Before they introduced snack wraps, i got a Double Quarter pounder, a drink and some frys.

ShadowPyro
12-12-2006, 03:04 PM
Mcdonalds, you dumb fucker, not Macdonalds, you dumb fucker.

Im so sorry i spelled McDonald's wrong. Boo hoo.

0r4ng3
12-12-2006, 03:05 PM
Don't be such a spelling Nazi.

adombomb222
12-12-2006, 03:06 PM
Im so sorry i spelled McDonald's wrong. Boo hoo.

You've just been Quoted.

Llamas
12-12-2006, 03:08 PM
That logic is complete bullshit.

If you eat anything for a period of time without eating anything else, you'll start to feel sick. Why do you think most vegetarians are pale and sickly looking?
Besides, it doesn't have to be healthy to be food.

Also, I believe the search engine you wanted to give jesse was onelook? (http://www.onelook.com)
Umm... :)

No, I just hate McDonalds and am using every excuse to rip on it. :)

So first you get pissed about my correcting a spelling error NICELY, and then you call someone a dumb fucker TWICE for a spelling error? I don't care if you're 13. That's just retarded.

Llamas
12-12-2006, 03:10 PM
That still doesn't make you any less of a hypocrite.

adombomb222
12-12-2006, 03:11 PM
I am not 13, I am "thirteen".

Oh, that is supid.

ShadowPyro
12-12-2006, 03:12 PM
You've just been Quoted.

Cool. And i just realized, that i didn't spell it wrong, my browser corrected it automatically. I probably didn't spell McDonalds anyway.
EDIT: rather late

adombomb222
12-12-2006, 03:13 PM
It was a pretty good quote, what can I say?

adombomb222
12-12-2006, 03:17 PM

I think this is a good quote as well... just the stupidity in the statement makes it funny.

Oxygene
12-12-2006, 03:23 PM
can you fucking stop with the spelling already please it's annoying..

killer_queen
12-12-2006, 03:23 PM
Anyway, I'll go a little off topic. ShadowPyro, I thought your parents didn't allow you to visit the BBS. What happened? Did they change their mind or something? It's nice to see you back by the way.

ShadowPyro
12-12-2006, 03:30 PM
Anyway, I'll go a little off topic. ShadowPyro, I thought your parents didn't allow you to visit the BBS. What happened? Did they change their mind or something? It's nice to see you back by the way.

Thanks, it's good to be back.
I'm not sure. I don't think they check history anymore. I hope they don't.

ShadowPyro
12-12-2006, 03:35 PM
If they do, go to "Tools", "Internet Options", then "Clear History".

I prefer "Start Menu", "Control Panel", "Internet Options" "Clear History."
Both work for internet explorer, but i use Firefox now. And even when i deleted it, they still knew what i did.

Llamas
12-12-2006, 03:44 PM
Why did they stop letting you visit the BBS? Was it something in particular?

adombomb222
12-12-2006, 03:46 PM
Or was it the internet all together?

Were you looking at porn sites?

adombomb222
12-12-2006, 03:50 PM
And so what, guys look at porn, the internet was once primary used for porn.

ShadowPyro
12-12-2006, 03:51 PM
Why did they stop letting you visit the BBS? Was it something in particular?

Sin Studly's neo nazi jokes, etc.

Or was it the internet all together?

They also distrust the internet and me.

adombomb222
12-12-2006, 03:52 PM
Ha, figures, parents suck ass.

Llamas
12-12-2006, 03:58 PM
And so what, guys look at porn, the internet was once primary used for porn.
That's sort of a false conception. The internet was "invented" for science. However, porn has played a very major part in the development and improvement of the internet. It's basically like science is the pioneer, but porn is the main thing that pushes it to keep improving.

Sin Studly's neo nazi jokes, etc.
They also distrust the internet and me.
That's too bad. It'd be nice if they could monitor what you do without banning you from things that are rather harmless (like posting here). How old are you?

ShadowPyro
12-12-2006, 04:00 PM
That's sort of a false conception. The internet was "invented" for science. However, porn has played a very major part in the development and improvement of the internet. It's basically like science is the pioneer, but porn is the main thing that pushes it to keep improving.

That's too bad. It'd be nice if they could monitor what you do without banning you from things that are rather harmless (like posting here). How old are you?

Fourteen. I don't *like (edit insert)* the idea of them monitoring what i do. I mean, i don't have a problem with them seeing where i went, but i wouldn't want them reading everything i say. I just seems kind of wrong to me.

Llamas
12-12-2006, 04:06 PM
No, I definitely don't mean read everything you write! What I meant was that they should spend some time exploring and actually checking out the sites you visit, instead of saying "OMG NEO NAZI COMMENTS!!!" and freaking out. If they actually took the time to look at this board, I'd be surprised if they thought it was that detrimental, because there's a lot of intelligent and informative talk here amongst all the perverse banter.

ShadowPyro
12-12-2006, 04:09 PM
No, I definitely don't mean read everything you write! What I meant was that they should spend some time exploring and actually checking out the sites you visit, instead of saying "OMG NEO NAZI COMMENTS!!!" and freaking out. If they actually took the time to look at this board, I'd be surprised if they thought it was that detrimental, because there's a lot of intelligent and informative talk here amongst all the perverse banter.

True. But i still think they would take a look at it and think the bad outweighs the good. And if i suggested they monitor it, they'd take it as an invitation to reading just about everything i type.

adombomb222
12-12-2006, 04:10 PM

I agree. But I also agree that our parents shouldn't be looking at everything we type or every site we go to; there should be some limitation.

Llamas
12-12-2006, 04:13 PM
Well, I think there has to be a balance. Parents need to be lenient about what they let their kids see (too much immuring is bad), but the kids shouldn't be visiting anything they're terribly embarassed for their parents to see. This only works, though, when parents aren't over-protective.

ShadowPyro
12-12-2006, 04:16 PM
Well, I think there has to be a balance. Parents need to be lenient about what they let their kids see (too much immuring is bad), but the kids shouldn't be visiting anything they're terribly embarassed for their parents to see. This only works, though, when parents aren't over-protective.

Thats the problem. My parents simply care to much. Most of the time, i really do appreciate it, but often i don't.

Oxygene
12-12-2006, 04:26 PM

I agree with you 100%
What I don't understand is how can ShadowPyro's parents take that neo nazi shit seriously, it's obvious the guy is dicking around for attention he doesn't get in real life, why do they have to ban the kid for reading his dribble? Doesn't seem neithe fair nor logical to me...
ShadowPyro: why don't you talk to your parentes about this?

ShadowPyro
12-12-2006, 04:28 PM
ShadowPyro: why don't you talk to your parentes about this?

Tried. Rather have some peace and quiet instead of arguing for something i know i wont get.

adombomb222
12-12-2006, 04:29 PM
Yea, but you also have to understand that most teenagers are rebellious, also they don’t understand that their parents are doing this for their own safety and well-being. I think that parents who, address problems and a more moral since tend to over react to little things. And parents, who don’t give a shit, don’t react at all. There isn’t a balance, at least that what teenagers think. They want to be alone and think that they can take care of them selves. I think that at least shadowing a teenager's internet is excitable only to make sure there not on anything bad (porn or anti/cult websites) but to say that’s that is alright, a least in the U.S. is not correct, and teenagers take on to those rights so it pisses them off. I think that it’s necessary to monitor a child’s internet, but I think parents should not address it directly to the child. Maybe talk about how it’s wrong with out tell them they know they were on those types of sites.

Camilamazed
12-12-2006, 06:21 PM
Fries, grape juice (Sometimes coke) and Double quarter. That's all.

When the day is hot, I get a chocolate Sunday.

I should quit eating at McDonald's. But I just can't =|

Paint_It_Black
12-12-2006, 11:13 PM

Nice. I also go with the two double cheeseburgers, and usually small fries. I generally avoid drinks though as fast-food drinks mostly suck and are also way over priced.

Their vanilla milkshakes are good, though I don't really classify that as drink.

JohnnyNemesis
12-12-2006, 11:21 PM
Yeah, shakes are flirting with mealdom, though not quite there. I'd also like to clarify that I often order "two double cheeseburgers, a small drink, and 4 Chicken McNuggets" OR a "Big Mac" OR a "Double Quarter Pounder with cheese". I don't even get ALL of that at once, dear God. I just worded the sentence awkwardly.

Paint_It_Black
12-12-2006, 11:26 PM
Yeah I'm not sure everyone had figured that out.

Although it should have been obvious, because, well, you aren't dead.

Nina
12-12-2006, 11:48 PM
And in Frankfurt, you might as well piss or even crap on the street. City smells already.

God, yes.

And I usually order a small salad and either a cheeseburger or small fries.

Why do people say that McDonalds is expensive? In Germany we have this "1€ for 11 items" thing. The above is 1€ each, so I always spend 2€ at McDonalds and am full afterwards. Not very expensive when I compare that to other places in Germany.

Also, the food at McDonalds is not THAT bad. The salad is an actual salad, there isnt anything unhealthy they do with it (my bf works there). Their source can be fatty, but only if you order a fatty source. If you take their regular stuff it'll be 250 calories, I think. The salad itself (which IS healthy) has two calories.
Their cheeseburger won "best cheeseburger" in Germany, dunno about other countries. It really does taste good. But you know, their food tastes different in other countries, anyway. I remember it tasting completely different in Canada, and slightly different in other European countries.

I am not trying to say that their food is healthy (except their small salad), but I consider it an acceptable variation to everyday's food if you watch what you order.

the_GoDdEsS
12-13-2006, 12:14 AM
Why do people say that McDonalds is expensive?

In Slovakia. The meals, even the fries there are more expensive than a regular Slovak stand or even restaurant with (good) food. When it first opened in Bratislava only the rich parents took their kiddies there and everybody else was just gloating. Of course it's dirt cheap in Germany, because all the food places I've ever seen there were around 7 EUR.

Paint_It_Black
12-13-2006, 01:01 AM
It's cheap in the US too, if you're happy eating from the dollar menu, as I am.

In England it's cheaper and much more filling to eat from a chip shop or some such thing. And delicious, if you have certain tastes. Until I moved to the states I probably hadn't eaten at McDonald's more than a dozen times.

Isolated Fury
12-13-2006, 01:53 AM
Double-quarter pounder meal with HI-C Orange to drink, six piece nugget with sweet and sour sauce, and a McChicken. If I'm still hungry, I go back and get a cheeseburger.

At Burger King I get a Whopper meal with King size onion rings and three packets of zesty onion ring sauce and a Coke to drink, a cup of chili with four packages of crackers, and a four piece chicken tender with honey mustard sauce. If I'm still hungry, I go back and get another four piece tender.

And just think! All of this is going into the body of a guy that barely weighs over 100 pounds!

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
12-13-2006, 01:59 AM
I get a double cheese burger with 6 chicken nuggets and fries, then i put some fries and 3 of the nuggets in my burger, and eat it... :)

At first i thought this would taste bad, but it's really nice when you try it :p

Paint_It_Black
12-13-2006, 02:05 AM
At first i thought this would taste bad, but it's really nice when you try it :p

But why on earth would you try it if you thought it would taste bad? I can understand if someone had recommended it to you, or if everyone did it. But no, you came up with this yourself, thought it would be unpleasant, yet did it anyway. Have you ever tried smearing your own feces onto a burger? It doesn't sound good, but you don't know unless you try it, right?

JohnnyNemesis
12-13-2006, 02:28 AM
Hey, leave him alone, he doesn't follow your rules: hesplintersbyhisOWNdesign.

Paint_It_Black
12-13-2006, 02:33 AM
Win win win win win win win...bananaphone!

killer_queen
12-13-2006, 03:57 AM
But why on earth would you try it if you thought it would taste bad? I can understand if someone had recommended it to you, or if everyone did it. But no, you came up with this yourself, thought it would be unpleasant, yet did it anyway. Have you ever tried smearing your own feces onto a burger? It doesn't sound good, but you don't know unless you try it, right?
Why wouldn't he? I mean, do you always wait for someone to recommend something before you try it?

Nina
12-13-2006, 04:04 AM
I guess he meant that it's weird that he tries something without recommendation while he thinks it probably tastes bad. And I agree, I dont get it either. I wouldnt try something that I think will taste bad unless someone tells me otherwise first.

And Simona, you're right! I really didnt consider your country. I've been to many countries and it was cheap everywhere, but of course I havent been to all countries :/ Silly me.

Anya82
12-13-2006, 12:18 PM
i fucking hate McDonald's.
the only thing i "liked" about it, was the toy inside the happy meal when i was a child. that's it.

I don't know
12-13-2006, 12:45 PM
big mac, fries, coke and a mcflurry.

HornyPope
12-13-2006, 12:51 PM
And Simona, you're right! I really didnt consider your country. I've been to many countries and it was cheap everywhere, but of course I havent been to all countries :/ Silly me.

The prices are virtually the same everywhere, the difference is how it compares in the local market. In Germany, a one euro value meal in Mcdonalds is about half or a third of the price of a donner. In Slovakia, the local fast equivalant is cheaper than a Mcdonalds or around the same price (from what I can estimate), therby making the latter a relatively "expensive" option.

Llamas
12-13-2006, 04:15 PM
Why do people say that McDonalds is expensive? In Germany we have this "1€ for 11 items" thing. The above is 1€ each, so I always spend 2€ at McDonalds and am full afterwards. Not very expensive when I compare that to other places in Germany. McDonalds here calls that "the dollar menu". So actually, we get a better deal than you... cause each item is a dollar, which is less than a euro! OWNED!

The salad is an actual salad,
What?? It's not a fake salad???

there isnt anything unhealthy they do with it (my bf works there). Their source can be fatty, but only if you order a fatty source. If you take their regular stuff it'll be 250 calories, I think. The salad itself (which IS healthy) has two calories.
Their cheeseburger won "best cheeseburger" in Germany, dunno about other countries. It really does taste good. But you know, their food tastes different in other countries, anyway. I remember it tasting completely different in Canada, and slightly different in other European countries.
Two things:
First of all, the SIDE salad is not unhealthy (the main ones with all the junk on them are, though). I can't get the side salad, though, because they're horrible. The lettuce is so weak and bland, and that's really all it is plus dressing. I can't justify spending a dollar on a pile of solid water and some dressing.
Second of all, the problem here is that we're comparing McDonalds from the US and McDonalds in ANY OTHER COUNTRY. McDonalds is an American business... which means ours suck in comparison. When any business goes out and builds their stores in other countries, they're always better because they are representing an American company. They know Americans will gobble it up instantly, but in other countries, they are competing because people tend to prefer places owned by their own countries. Basically, any food chain that is based in the US is better in other countries. I've heard that in New Zealand, Denny's is a rather nice restaurant, for instance.

I am not trying to say that their food is healthy (except their small salad), but I consider it an acceptable variation to everyday's food if you watch what you order.[/QUOTE]

Paint_It_Black
12-13-2006, 06:15 PM
Why wouldn't he? I mean, do you always wait for someone to recommend something before you try it?

If I think it will taste bad, yes.

But why on earth would you try it if you thought it would taste bad?

See, I basically said that.

I get the feeling you just wanted to disagree with me.

Llamas
12-13-2006, 06:25 PM
I honestly can't see how the idea of putting chicken on a burger might taste bad. I have chicken sandwiches a lot, and chicken tends to well with beef (even if it's not real beef).

Paint_It_Black
12-13-2006, 06:33 PM
Fair enough, though the point is that he thought it would taste bad.

I Make SweetLove 2Nirvana
12-13-2006, 06:44 PM
i wacthed this movie on mcdonald & this man ate it all & than he got big & fat

WebDudette
12-13-2006, 06:56 PM
That's what happens when you eat anything realitivly unhealthy and don't get a much exercise.

Unless your the other guy they showed, who eats there 3-4 times a day and are still skinny as hell.

Back on topic, I usually get 3 or 4 things off the dollar menu, usually a couple spicy chikens and a burger.

I Make SweetLove 2Nirvana
12-13-2006, 06:57 PM
i eat fat foods and im not fat looser. im really strong and big & can kick all ur asses and lick em 2

Nina
12-14-2006, 01:33 AM
What?? It's not a fake salad???

You answered that yourself:

I can't get the side salad, though, because they're horrible. The lettuce is so weak and bland, and that's really all it is plus dressing. I can't justify spending a dollar on a pile of solid water and some dressing.

Of course it's not a "fake" salad. But I know people will pick on it because of what you said above. I just meant to say that I personally disagree with that. It's a perfectly normal salad to me. It's not wonderful, but I dont expect that for one euro or dollar, and you shouldnt, either.

Second of all, the problem here is that we're comparing McDonalds from the US and McDonalds in ANY OTHER COUNTRY. McDonalds is an American business... which means ours suck in comparison. When any business goes out and builds their stores in other countries, they're always better because they are representing an American company.

Actually, my bf says it's the other way around. Almost everytime he has American customers he hears them say that the McDonalds in Germany tastes a lot worse than in America.
I myself dunno about America, but I know for sure that the McDonalds in Canada IS better than Germany's. That's again outside the US, but yeah you get my point.

Llamas
12-14-2006, 01:41 AM
I was being sarcastic and totally kidding on the first part. :(

Actually, my bf says it's the other way around. Almost everytime he has American customers he hears them say that the McDonalds in Germany tastes a lot worse than in America.
I myself dunno about America, but I know for sure that the McDonalds in Canada IS better than Germany's. That's again outside the US, but yeah you get my point.

That's really weird! All the Americans I know have said that american places in other countries are much better than ours. Maybe I haven't asked anyone that went to one in Germany... I guess I'll just find out for myself in spring! :)

Nina
12-14-2006, 01:45 AM
oooohhh next spring ;D
okok I'll get on AIM now!

the_GoDdEsS
12-14-2006, 02:14 AM
I never understood the difference between them and Burger King. Except we do not have Burger King at least.

XYlophonetreeZ
12-14-2006, 02:29 AM
Burger King > McDonald's because they have bacon double cheeseburgers, and also their chicken is actually edible.

I can eat McDonald's burgers and I love their McFlurries, but the chicken literally makes me sick.

killer_queen
12-14-2006, 02:29 AM
If I think it will taste bad, yes.
See, I basically said that.

I get the feeling you just wanted to disagree with me.
Naah. Actually, it's not just about food. I believe everyone should try everything even if they think the consequences might be unpleasant.

And if I wanted to disagree with you I wouldn't be that kind, would I?

Marco
12-14-2006, 09:43 AM
McChicken, Big Coke, Medium french-fries...and ketchup.

Amiralanal
12-14-2006, 09:59 AM
i just ate a big mac, large fires, medium fries, medium strawberryshake.

Paint_It_Black
12-14-2006, 11:20 AM
I believe everyone should try everything even if they think the consequences might be unpleasant.

That sounds crazy to me, but what the hell, it could work to my advantage.

Want to have sex?

killer_queen
12-14-2006, 12:19 PM
I'm not sure. I know that it's going to be bad.

SkunkIt
12-14-2006, 12:47 PM
I don't eat McDonald's, but I replied anyways. I hate most fast food.

Paint_It_Black
12-14-2006, 01:08 PM
I'm not sure. I know that it's going to be bad.

Exactly, so why should everybody try everything, even if they know certain things will be bad?

killer_queen
12-14-2006, 01:21 PM
You mister, are incredibly annoying sometimes. But damn, you are also incredibly lovable.