PDA

View Full Version : Hey homosexuals

HornyPope
12-13-2006, 12:42 AM
Well this one woman i'm currently sleeping with has a gay friend with whom we hanged out this weekend. She asked him for his impressions of me after the weekend, you know the girl-to-girl gossip, and he replied--quote unquote--"he is good looking".

First off, thank you, I know. Oh I know.

What I don't know is... what are his intentions with me?

frownies please help, relationship crisis frownies &huggle

Nina
12-13-2006, 12:49 AM
hanged out?
I laughed!
And...I'm sure he wants your butt.

HornyPope
12-13-2006, 12:50 AM
It was hangin' all right.

Izie
12-13-2006, 12:51 AM
*cryz sad tears*

:( :( :(

Tizzalicious
12-13-2006, 02:35 AM
He's a homosexual with bad taste, stay away from him!

Oxygene
12-13-2006, 03:40 AM
We had a gay drummer in the band for a while, and although I'm sure some homosexuals are different, but he saidi he doesn't really give a shit about hetero guys, to him they are like women.
He was also into the fat old big bearded bears, so if you were hot to his standards chance are you were an old ugly fuck :)
I don't know.. I don't think most homo guys go apeshit over heteros despite the fact they might actually find you attractive

Endymion
12-13-2006, 04:05 AM
did i hear "threesome"?

Amiralanal
12-13-2006, 04:25 AM
This thread is gay

Little_Miss_1565
12-13-2006, 06:39 AM
Clearly, he wants to fuck you. There's nothing a gay man likes more than going totally sexual predator all over a hetero guy. Might as well just lube up your asshole every day before going out of the house just in case he's hiding behind a building waiting to jump you.

Kathy
12-13-2006, 07:34 AM
I don't think most homo guys go apeshit over heteros despite the fact they might actually find you attractive

Well..I think you don't know HornyPope..his sexappeal is so big that gay people want him.

Mota Boy
12-13-2006, 09:50 AM
It's a really big thing in the gay community to "turn" straight guys, though some are more into it than others. It can be a bit annoying. I know a few gay guys, and most of 'em hear you're straight and you're just friends, but a handful keep dropping hints. Not cool dude, not cool. But even then it's more like "Hey, open invitation" than "Next time you're drunk I'm going to rape you."

But seriously, if he's not flirting with you, don't think twice about it. "He is good looking" sounds like a polite comment on a friend's significant other more than anything else. Of course, it depends on voice inflection. Did he say "Eh, he's good looking..." Or "MMMMMMMMM-MMMMM girl, he is GOOOOOOOOD-looking!"?

HornyPope
12-16-2006, 01:13 AM
I love homos.

JoY
12-17-2006, 04:07 AM
He's a homosexual with bad taste, stay away from him!

& that doesn't happen too often. *raises eyebrow*

he's so bi.