PDA

View Full Version : Prostitute murders/Nightclub shootings.

Idiot
12-15-2006, 02:43 PM
So who's heard about the murders of prostitutes in Ipswich, England? If you're from the UK you'll have definitely heard about this, its been on National News all week.

I post about this as I live in Ipswich, the town where this is all happening, and its completely manic here now.

Best way to see what this is about is probably by reading about it on the BBC website.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6171319.stm

So first there's one prostitute thats been missing for a couple of weeks.
Then out of the blue, another prostitute goes missing a week or so after that.
Then the body of one of these prostitutes turns up, then theres another prostitute reported missing, then another couple, totally five.

5 dead prostitutes in the space of a few weeks. Obvious suggestions of a serial killer on the loose are everywhere.

Here's a bit more on the individual findings of the bodies

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_depth/629/629/6175797.stm

There's still prostitutes going out every night, not paying attention to the fact that they could easily be next, but they don't care - because they need to fund their heroine addictions.

Not only that, but last friday night, there were 3 or 4 shootings inside one of our main nightclubs, Zest, and a stabbing outside as well.

Nobody can believe it as our little town has always been so quiet and things like this have always been so rare, nothing like this has happened here before. Its the murders are being compared to that of 'Jack The Ripper'.

The town just seems deserted now anytime after 4.30pm when its getting dark, hardly anyone is brave enough to go out.

mrconeman
12-15-2006, 02:46 PM
Did you hear about Santa Clause being dyslexic?
He's leaving prozzie's under trees.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
12-15-2006, 02:49 PM
Do you live exactly in that area?
--
Last month, there was this bad Detroit shooting going on that made national news, but really didn't matter here, because we're used to it.

http://www.comcast.net/news/national/index.jsp?cat=DOMESTIC&fn=/2006/11/16/522196.html

Tijs
12-15-2006, 02:50 PM
Yeah I've read about it. When I read it was in Ipswich I immediately thought of you, Joe.

Strange coincidence: About two months or so ago I had been given a list of words in English class and had to write a story around them. Although it was obviously clear what the story was meant to be about, I completely messed it up on purpose and changed the story about prostitutes being killed in the east of England. So there you have it, I can look in the future.

Rag Doll
12-15-2006, 02:52 PM
So weird. Cause like a month or so ago, the same thing happened in Atlantic City, NJ. They found like 4 or 5 murdered prostitutes. First thing I thought of when I heard this on the news the other day.

Oxygene
12-15-2006, 03:00 PM
So who's heard about the murders of prostitutes in Ipswich, England? If you're from the UK you'll have definitely heard about this, its been on National News all week.

So are you like worried you'll run out of prostitutes or something?

wheelchairman
12-15-2006, 03:09 PM
Maybe the suspect is Tijs. Perhaps birthday stealing isn't enough for him anymore.

Anyways a friend and I were discussing how awesome it was that there is a new Jack the Ripper.

Idiot
12-15-2006, 03:24 PM
Do you live exactly in that area?

If 5 minutes drive away and the fact that I'm in Ipswich 6 days a week then yes.

So what if something like it happens near you quite often, like I said, nothing even close to this happens here which is why I made this topic.

Yeah I've read about it. When I read it was in Ipswich I immediately thought of you, Joe.

Strange coincidence: About two months or so ago I had been given a list of words in English class and had to write a story around them. Although it was obviously clear what the story was meant to be about, I completely messed it up on purpose and changed the story about prostitutes being killed in the east of England. So there you have it, I can look in the future.

That's weird man, maybe you can look into the future subconsciously! You could have a helluva gift and not realise :cool:

So are you like worried you'll run out of prostitutes or something?

Grow up fool.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
12-15-2006, 03:31 PM
So what if something like it happens near you quite often, like I said, nothing even close to this happens here which is why I made this topic.

Yeah, I know. I'm not trying to act like "Oh, well our town is worse, you shouldn't be complaining."

It'd be pretty scary. You don't happen to be a prostitute, do you? Has it affected anyone you know?

Mota Boy
12-15-2006, 03:36 PM
Them crazy whores. They're always pulling some stunt like this.

The Deceptionist
12-15-2006, 03:45 PM
yeah, just saw that shit on the news again. one of the biggest serial killer hunts in this country since the victorian times. but at the same time, shit like that happens up and down the country all the time. but that is weird for ipswich, i never thought it was really too bad there. then again i live in shitty newport lol

Idiot
12-15-2006, 03:52 PM
Yeah, I know. I'm not trying to act like "Oh, well our town is worse, you shouldn't be complaining."

It'd be pretty scary. You don't happen to be a prostitute, do you? Has it affected anyone you know?

No worries, I didn't think you meant it like that was just making a point ;)

Haha no I'm not a prostitute, and it hasn't effected anyone I know, although my uncle had met one of the prostitutes once as he teaches their friend guitar.

yeah, just saw that shit on the news again. one of the biggest serial killer hunts in this country since the victorian times. but at the same time, shit like that happens up and down the country all the time. but that is weird for ipswich, i never thought it was really too bad there. then again i live in shitty newport lol

Yeah, it does happen up and down the country but not quite like this, and not quite so quickly either. It must just be a bad year for Ipswich - a 19 year old boy went missing in May after coming out of the same nightclub, Zest, and still there's no news on his whereabouts or no body found.

I guess everyone here is in shock, especially when there's police about a lot more, handing out 'personal safety' leaflets/posters, etc.
There's also a 250,000 [$488,400.49 USD] reward for anyone who has leading information to the killer or catches them.

The Deceptionist
12-15-2006, 04:01 PM
yeah, maybe its like that film the fog.. ipswich was prophesised to be cursed cuz the romans brutalised the town before they settled or something, and now evil forces are out for revenge...

but seriously, its pretty unheard of to have such a murder spree over here.. pretty bad time of year for it as well

Duskygrin
12-15-2006, 04:05 PM
Does he remove their bowels with red-hot pincers? Or does he just kill outright? Coz apparently Jacky Rippy operated like an artist -that's what the ripperologists will tell you, won't they.

& that's bad rep for that "Zest" nightclub, I fear.

Oxygene
12-15-2006, 04:13 PM
Grow up fool.

Dude.. in case you missed it I was kidding.. if yer scared get a gun. Crazy shit happens everywhere, be prepared for it, if there is a high chance it'll happen to you, instead of being caught off guard. I wouldn't worry too much tho, and this is serious, unless someone you know and love is a prostitute in the affected area. Serial killers who go for prostitutes are fucking pussies, the reason they hunt down these poor women, are because they're really easy targets. Thats why they kill just hookers, they're afraid of a real challange

The Deceptionist
12-15-2006, 04:28 PM
Does he remove their bowels with red-hot pincers? Or does he just kill outright? Coz apparently Jacky Rippy operated like an artist -that's what the ripperologists will tell you, won't they.

They don't seem to have released many details for 'cause of death' yet. strangulation is mentioned for some. grim stuff

apparently the ripper's murders were all a cover-up so that the heir to the throne, prince eddie, wasn't implicated in a rent-boy scandal... fishy royal stuff - there was somethin about it on tv last night. one suspect was the royal physician, who's name escapes me right now, but the ripper was definitely a skilled carver of some professional variety

Dude.. in case you missed it I was kidding.. if yer scared get a gun. Crazy shit happens everywhere, be prepared for it,

thanfully most real firearms are fairly difficult to get hold of over here, but at the same time a CO2 powered bb gun with decent enough ammo will do for self defense. you can kneecap people with one of those things

Idiot
12-15-2006, 04:37 PM
Dude.. in case you missed it I was kidding.. if yer scared get a gun. Crazy shit happens everywhere, be prepared for it, if there is a high chance it'll happen to you, instead of being caught off guard. I wouldn't worry too much tho, and this is serious, unless someone you know and love is a prostitute in the affected area. Serial killers who go for prostitutes are fucking pussies, the reason they hunt down these poor women, are because they're really easy targets. Thats why they kill just hookers, they're afraid of a real challange

Yeah, sometimes its hard to tell if someone's kidding or not :)

Firstly, I'm not scared, its unlikely to happen to me as I'm male. I'm not saying I'm so arrogant that I go around thinking 'its not gonna happen to me' but yeah, if it does, it does, I'm not going to stop going out or whatever because of it. I do however make sure any of my female friends are always careful and always offer to be around with them if necessary.

Idiot
12-17-2006, 02:50 AM
Ok, so it turns out one of the suspects lives in the exact exact exact same area as me, in my village, Holbrook. We're just a couple of minutes drive from Ipswich centre. There's only a couple of hundred people in my village and one of the leading suspects for these murders lives in my village. Whoo!

Paint_It_Black
12-17-2006, 03:15 AM
but seriously, its pretty unheard of to have such a murder spree over here.. pretty bad time of year for it as well

Only the English would start discussing the time of year in relation to this.

Oooh, those poor women, standing out there with barely a stitch on freezing off their naughty bits, and now this to contend with aswell!

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-17-2006, 09:05 AM
So true, so true.

I can just imagine two old English ladies on a bus.

Lady 1: "Did you hear about all these murders? Terrible isn't it!"

Lady 2: "It is! AND it's going to rain on Thursday!"

khaaaaan
12-17-2006, 09:55 AM
Sucks to be a murderer when you get a stupid name like the Ipswich Killer. He killed like twice as many as Jack the Ripper and all he gets is Ipswich Killer!

JoY
12-17-2006, 09:55 AM
Did you hear about Santa Clause being dyslexic?
He's leaving prozzie's under trees.

the unthinkable happened; I laughed, loudly, at surely one of the lamest jokes to ever have been made & I'm a 100% certain you stole the joke, which makes it even worse. but still I laughed, loudly.

Oxygene
12-18-2006, 03:53 AM
hey they arrested the guy..I guess we can lock this thread now :)

khaaaaan
12-18-2006, 04:16 AM
No, no locking of ANY threads until they find a cooler name for that poor murderous bastard.

Paint_It_Black
12-18-2006, 04:20 AM
We could just call him "Phil" or something. Sounds better than Ipswich Killer.

the_GoDdEsS
12-18-2006, 04:21 AM
hey they arrested the guy..I guess we can lock this thread now :)

You have no idea about the moderation policy on this forum. Stop mentioning locking threads all over the place. It's pathetic even as a joke.

khaaaaan
12-18-2006, 04:25 AM
I accept the new name for the former Ipswich Killer. Going on, he shall be known as Phil. Locking of threads may continue.

JoY
12-18-2006, 04:29 AM
So true, so true.

I can just imagine two old English ladies on a bus.

Lady 1: "Did you hear about all these murders? Terrible isn't it!"

Lady 2: "It is! AND it's going to rain on Thursday!"

hahaha!! oh man, gotta love the English & their stiff (? wrong word) ways.

Autonomist
12-18-2006, 04:31 AM
The news article made it sound like something out of The Bill. Particularly the way the sensationalised it.

Paint_It_Black
12-18-2006, 04:44 AM
I miss The Bill.

Oxygene
12-18-2006, 04:51 AM
You have no idea about the moderation policy on this forum. Stop mentioning locking threads all over the place. It's pathetic even as a joke.

you know I totally see what your saying and I too think it's high time to lock this thread

the_GoDdEsS
12-18-2006, 04:58 AM
You're not funny.

JoY
12-18-2006, 05:51 AM
thank god only people with a good sense of humour & logic are moderators. *wipes forehead in relief*

;p

khaaaaan
12-18-2006, 06:51 AM
The one they've got now, Stephens I believe his name is, is a real smart guy.

"Sure I had a love-hate relationship with all 5 victims and sure, I don't have an alibi for any of the 5 killings and sure, they were all found near to were I live. But I didn't do it."

Lol

JoY
12-18-2006, 06:58 AM
but there actually are people who get away with that, because they can turn evidence like that there is into "speculation"/"suggestive accusations" & too often mistakes are made in courtrooms.

H1T_That
12-18-2006, 09:57 AM
I miss The Bill.

Its sucked for at least 3 years now. I miss The Bill from the 90's.

Idiot
12-18-2006, 10:00 AM
Still, classic characters such as Reg are still there! :D

Oxygene
12-18-2006, 10:13 AM
You're not funny.

I'm not supposed to be and you can't be taken seriously

Idiot
12-18-2006, 10:54 AM
Nobody can these days! :(

Idiot
12-18-2006, 11:02 AM
Holy crap.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/suffolk/6189409.stm

Read that, then click the link to the right underneath his photo that says 'watch interview' . Watch that and look at the images.

Found this a while ago.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=85784962

At first I thought somebody had just made a fake one, but the last login was 27th October, and his photos are the same as the ones on the BBC website.

H1T_That
12-18-2006, 12:29 PM
What exactly are the grounds they are holding him on? The fact he knew all of them and comes across as a wierdo?

P.S. Detective Tosh McKinnely won The Bill. Then he died.

For nostalgia's sake

http://img351.imageshack.us/img351/8978/toshcardnj6.jpg

Paint_It_Black
12-18-2006, 04:53 PM
Its sucked for at least 3 years now. I miss The Bill from the 90's.

I haven't seen it since 2000. It used to be awesome.

H1T_That
12-19-2006, 10:32 AM
It sure did, but slowly but surely became a worthless waste of an hour.

Paint_It_Black
12-19-2006, 10:44 AM
It's kinder if you don't tell me these things.

H1T_That
12-19-2006, 10:50 AM
It's kinder if you don't tell me these things.

Its better i warn you of it, rather than you seeing it for yourself.