PDA

View Full Version : Dad killed his kid over a "broken" xbox

Grabbal
12-15-2006, 06:05 PM

JohnnyNemesis
12-15-2006, 06:07 PM
That sickened me to the point where I couldn't finish reading the article. Unbelievable, fucking despicable.

Llamas
12-15-2006, 06:09 PM
Season's greetings from your old friend Santa! My, oh, my, only 12 nights left until Christmas Eve! Things are getting so close now, we can hardly contain ourselves here at the North Pole. And from the looks of it, my young friend, we're not the only ones set to burst! Why, Jolly Old Saint Nick hasn't seen a Yule log this lit in ages!

Now, don't be shy. You know what Santa's talking about. You just couldn't wait to open your present this year, could you? Ho, ho, ho! Dear child, I saw you masturbating!

And it hasn't been just once either! Oh, no! Santa's seen you at least twice splashing away in the bathtub, three times in the attic with one of your mother's old art-history books, and more times than even he can count spread out like a stunned partridge on that beanbag chair of yours!
Ho Ho Ho

Why, old Santa might just have a heart attack if he popped out your chimney on that cold winter's night and, instead of milk and cookies, found his dear little pen pal shamefully hunched over the family computer.

Oh, what a naughty, prolific rascal you've been!

You see, dear lad, Santa's been keeping a list. Just like the one you keep in your head of all your favorite classmates. The one you've checked so much more than twice. Except when Santa thinks about his list, he doesn't rub his crotch feverishly against the smooth contours of his writing desk. Ho, ho, ho!

I see you when you're sleeping, child, and I know when you're awake. And, believe it or not, I even know when you're just pretending to sleep, but really have your rosy palms down the front of your britches.

Yes, I suppose you could say old Kris Kringle knows everything there is to know. Well, not everything. You did teach me a thing or two about scented body wash! Ho, ho, ho!

Tell me now, what do you want Santa to bring you this year? A bright red bicycle? Some fun new board games? Or should I just have the elves wrap up a fresh batch of those satin pillows you enjoy straddling so much? Or maybe St. Nick shouldn't bring you anything at all this Christmas. After all, Mrs. Claus knitted you a special pair of socks last year, and just look what became of those!

Oh, what ever happened to that sweet, freckle-faced angel we all loved so much? Such a bright little youngster, so good to your mommy and daddy, and quick to make friends. Now all you seem to want to do is play by yourself for hours on end. It makes everyone here at my workshop very, very sad. Why the reindeer haven't been able to keep down their feed since hearing about how you slap yourself around. And Mrs. Claus, do you know what she did when she found out? She cried. She cried for the first time in almost 700 years.

Where before we enjoyed visions of gumdrops and candy canes, now we see you, once so dear to us all, kneeling against a plastic chair, spitting on two fingers, and putting them lordy knows where.

I must say, the sights you conjure up while you lie in your bed have even Santa Claus scratching his head. I doubt any of the high-school cheerleaders have ever even set foot inside a boiler room before, never mind done anything like that!

And other things—other terrible, frightful things. If your outlandish fantasies didn't make me quake with disgust, I'd say you were the most creative child in the world.

Is it Clara? Is that who you think about when you rub yourself raw? Ho, ho, ho! Why she doesn't even know your name, dear child! You didn't really think you had a chance with her, did you? A pretty girl like that? But your face—it's covered in pockmarks, for goodness sake!

Don't cry now, little one. I'm sure some of the Barbie dolls you steal from your sister's room find you very attractive. I bet they hardly even notice your embarrassing stutter, or that pungent and sickly body odor of yours. Or even how pathetic you really are, my child. What a sad, lonely, feeble little shit you are, and how your life—your wretched little life—will be filled with failure after failure, both personal and professional, until the stench of disappointment and heartbreak grows so strong that you'll barely be able to breathe.

Well, it looks old Santa has to get back to work! Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night—except you, you sick little fuck!

XYlophonetreeZ
12-15-2006, 06:09 PM
I almost posted that Onion article when I saw it today. Awesome.

Dirty Magician
12-15-2006, 06:10 PM
These things sadden me. Think of what she could have become. She could be the person to invent a virus vaccination, she could have done something remarkable, she could have made a difference, something life-changing. And yet, she was killed.

adombomb222
12-15-2006, 06:12 PM
My God .

Llamas
12-15-2006, 06:16 PM
I almost posted that Onion article when I saw it today. Awesome.

Plus, it's far more interesting than reading about people killing other people.

Santa didn't bring me any presents last year cause I masturbated too much. :( :(

The Deceptionist
12-15-2006, 06:16 PM
Season's greetings from your old friend Santa... Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night—except you, you sick little fuck!

...lol wtf!?

Revolver-2005?
12-15-2006, 06:23 PM
That was absolutely horrid. I couldn't even read it all, I almost threw up.

T-6005
12-15-2006, 06:28 PM
What a fucking lowlife.

ninthlayer
12-15-2006, 06:31 PM
"My baby don't deserve that," she said.
Mad niggerish.

BTW: This is the noise that makes me punch infants.

mrconeman
12-15-2006, 06:36 PM
Jesus Christ, that's fucking sickening.
What a total fucking scumbag. I don't like the following argument however...

Think of what she could have become. She could be the person to invent a virus vaccination, she could have done something remarkable, she could have made a difference, something life-changing. And yet, she was killed.
This is stupid. It's tragic because some fucking low life scum killed a little baby, his own fucking daughter no less, not because she may have invented some vaccine, she also may have become a mass axe murderer, don't use this reasoning anymore, it carries no merit

ninthlayer
12-15-2006, 06:39 PM
You guys are all pussies. The first thing I did upon reading his description of his actions was laugh.

"Popped her in the face."

Fucking comedy. Just like: BAM! Whaaaaa. Tossed in chair. Dead.

lololo

wheelchairman
12-15-2006, 06:42 PM
These things sadden me. Think of what she could have become. She could be the person to invent a virus vaccination, she could have done something remarkable, she could have made a difference, something life-changing. And yet, she was killed.

She could've been the next Hitler for all that this stupid line of thought is worth.

It's probably better she's not alive. Look at her dumb as fuck parents. That is the only silver lining in all this.

T-6005
12-15-2006, 06:43 PM
She could've been the next Hitler for all that this stupid line of thought is worth.
Or, you know, faded into obscurity as is far more likely.

wheelchairman
12-15-2006, 06:50 PM
Or, you know, faded into obscurity as is far more likely.

Clearly we weren't talking about things in a probable world. In a probable world her dumb as fuck father throws her around and gets himself in jail making society better. Yay for things always working out right!

Lodat225
12-15-2006, 07:13 PM
$600 dollar Xbox? HE GOT FUCKING RIPPED OFF.

Dirty Magician
12-15-2006, 07:26 PM
I guess I never saw the other side of things...still pretty terrible, though.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-15-2006, 08:01 PM
$600 dollar Xbox? HE GOT FUCKING RIPPED OFF.

Dear God no! You did not just go THAT low?!

WebDudette
12-15-2006, 08:35 PM
That sickened me to the point where I couldn't finish reading the article. Unbelievable, fucking despicable.

My feeling exactly. I mean What The Fuck.

coke_a_holic
12-15-2006, 08:39 PM
That's fucking sickening. There should be a test to see if you're fit to be a parent. They can't just fucking let anyone make children, there are too many idiots.

Mota Boy
12-15-2006, 08:46 PM
That's fucking sickening. There should be a test to see if you're fit to be a parent. They can't just fucking let anyone make children, there are too many idiots.But as you see, sometimes these things just solve themselves. Think of it as an eleventh-trimester abortion.

Paint_It_Black
12-15-2006, 09:12 PM
Should have got a Wii. Less cords.

Lodat225
12-15-2006, 09:22 PM
Dear God no! You did not just go THAT low?!

I just did. He got FUCKING RIPPED OFF. $600? What the fuck? Get a Nintendo Wii and every game of launch.

Venom Symbiote
12-15-2006, 09:53 PM
Holy fuck.

And you know what's almost as bad? Now some idiot journalist or parental group activist is going to blame it on videogames. Not the idea that the guy was a fucking loon not fit to breathe. Rather that "Ghost Recon did it".

:(

I hate humanity.

Seriously, and people would call me a Nazi for saying this guy should be tortured for a few weeks before being killed, instead of a jail sentence.

All About Eve
12-15-2006, 10:19 PM
Who the fuck has that bad of a temper to take it out on a SEVENTEEN MONTH OLD KID?

ninthlayer
12-15-2006, 10:23 PM
Tyrone Spellman does.

Llamas
12-15-2006, 10:27 PM
Who the fuck has that bad of a temper to take it out on a SEVENTEEN MONTH OLD KID?

You are missing the point. SHE BROKE HIS VIDEO GAME SYSTEM!!!!

Sin Studly
12-15-2006, 10:46 PM
The kid woulda grown up to be a drug addicted hooker, and let's not pretend otherwise. Her father, judging by his name, is one of those Nation of Islam nigger scumfucks, and the kid woulda grown up to be a nigger scumfuck too. Her name was Alayiah for fucks sake. Good riddance to nigger scumfuck trash.

- -Lauren- -
12-15-2006, 11:17 PM
This is...completely disturbing. There is no excuse for anything like that. She was a 17 month old baby, not even a year and half old. Small children and infants like to get into things, and it was completely innocent.

And nobody can say "he should have gotten this console," because it was poor parenting and control that led to such circumstances. You absolutely cannot blame the child, they're just exploring their surroundings. What happened makes me sick. He should be locked up for a loooooong time.

And I agree with Mike. This is an dumbfounding example of why parenting tests would be necessary.

Venom Symbiote
12-16-2006, 12:43 AM
He should be locked up for a loooooong time.

Wrong. Not nearly harsh enough.

Flay his skin off with something blunt. Skin him with a spoon. Then, you know, poke him with it until his brain and heart finally shut down.

Then don't give him a funeral.

Paint_It_Black
12-16-2006, 12:44 AM
And nobody can say "he should have gotten this console," because it was poor parenting and control that led to such circumstances.

Do you think anyone who mentioned the type of console was really giving a serious comment on the issue?

Flay his skin off with something blunt. Skin him with a spoon. Then, you know, poke him with it until his brain and heart finally shut down.

Do you feel the same way about abortionists?

Venom Symbiote
12-16-2006, 12:55 AM
Uh...no. Can I ask why I apparently would?

Paint_It_Black
12-16-2006, 01:00 AM
Because you're getting your panties in a bunch over this guy's DIY abortion.

Llamas
12-16-2006, 01:00 AM
What if someone felt the same way about abortionists?

Sin Studly
12-16-2006, 03:04 AM
Let's just hang him and drop a pine box in the potter's ground, like we should do with all Nation of Islam nigger scumfucks.

wheelchairman
12-16-2006, 03:25 AM
Holy fuck.

And you know what's almost as bad? Now some idiot journalist or parental group activist is going to blame it on videogames. Not the idea that the guy was a fucking loon not fit to breathe. Rather that "Ghost Recon did it".

:(

I hate humanity.

Seriously, and people would call me a Nazi for saying this guy should be tortured for a few weeks before being killed, instead of a jail sentence.

You want him beaten because he might bring bad attention to the gaming industry?

Venom Symbiote
12-16-2006, 03:47 AM
:eek:

Moreso because of the whole "killing his baby" thing.

Prolonged agonising death, would be the rational penalty for this guy.

Venom Symbiote
12-16-2006, 03:48 AM
Because you're getting your panties in a bunch over this guy's DIY abortion.

...And yes, it's just been confirmed you're a cunt.

Sin Studly
12-16-2006, 03:52 AM

The rational penalty would be a quick and clinical execution. You're just being a sobbing faggot by wanting him tortured.

Venom Symbiote
12-16-2006, 04:03 AM
Yeah, well, sobbing faggot/racist twat, I'm still happy with my label in comparison to yours. I'm comfortable with the former.

Paint_It_Black
12-16-2006, 04:15 AM
...And yes, it's just been confirmed you're a cunt.

Did you only just notice?

Mota Boy
12-16-2006, 04:46 AM
Not at all. It'd be a visceral emotional reaction to circumstances concerning the murder that we don't fully understand. And while we can all gasp in collective horror and outrage over this particularly gruesome crime, communal torture in response to outrageous acts of violence can neither be controlled nor rationally applied. No matter how cut-and-dried we may claim this case is, we will never be 100% certain, and by overreacting to one crime, we open up the possibility that such retribution by society will be acceptable in more ambiguous cases. In my state right now, a man with multiple sclerosis is on death row for a crime committed in 1985 in which, at the moment, all related evidence exonerates him and points itself to the victim's husband (other than DNA evidence, two separate witnesses have come forward claiming that the husband confessed). Vengeance is never, ever a rational way for a civilized society to deal with crime.

Amiralanal
12-16-2006, 05:00 AM
you get really pissed off by playing video games. I wouldnt go that far though

Paint_It_Black
12-16-2006, 06:02 AM
It'd be a visceral emotional reaction to circumstances concerning the murder that we don't fully understand.

Murder? Far more likely to be manslaughter.

khaaaaan
12-16-2006, 06:23 AM
Man, if someone broke MY xbox threesexy!

Paint_It_Black
12-16-2006, 06:25 AM
Hey Khaaaaan, are you THE Phil?

khaaaaan
12-16-2006, 07:59 AM
Hey Khaaaaan, are you THE Phil?

Yes:( I am the Phil.

0r4ng3
12-16-2006, 08:06 AM
The kicker is that the Xbox didn't even break.

Not only is this guy a sick fuck, he doesn't know shit about video game consoles. I mean, that's not the main focus here, but still. This guy killed the kid basically for no reason.

Lodat225
12-16-2006, 08:16 AM
The worst thing in the article is the $600 DOLLAR XBOX.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
12-16-2006, 08:31 AM
The kicker is that the Xbox didn't even break.

Not only is this guy a sick fuck, he doesn't know shit about video game consoles. I mean, that's not the main focus here, but still. This guy killed the kid basically for no reason.

Yeah, especially when he could have killed the kid for some sort of reason.

I know that's not what you meant, don't worry. Still, I would probably have been more angry if I was doing very well in a game, and someone unplugged it (without autosave). Edit: But once again, I wouldn't be pissed off enough to end a child's life.

Jakebert
12-16-2006, 10:33 AM
Yeah, well, sobbing faggot/racist twat, I'm still happy with my label in comparison to yours. I'm comfortable with the former.

Yeah, but the big difference between you two is that when Sin is being rude or mean, it's funny. You just try too hard and fail.

Yeah, we saw it the first 2 times you posted it and didn't give a fuck then either. Stop living.

Duskygrin
12-16-2006, 10:40 AM
Hahaha, that's one tragic story. Poor girl.

Sin Studly
12-16-2006, 10:47 AM
Yeah, but the big difference between you two is that when Sin is being rude or mean, it's funny. You just try too hard and fail.

And the other difference is that Sin isn't a sobbing faggot.

Jakebert
12-16-2006, 10:52 AM
Very true, but I figured even he knew that.

Unnatural Disaster
12-16-2006, 10:52 AM
First we have the kid who gets arrested for opening up presents early, and now this?? What is going on this year???

Lodat225
12-16-2006, 11:08 AM
Yeah, we saw it the first 2 times you posted it and didn't give a fuck then either. Stop living.

I know, im just so amazed.

Grabbal
12-16-2006, 11:08 AM

Just fucking shut up!!

Nina
12-16-2006, 01:10 PM
So, why didnt this article upset me as much?
I dunno. I think there were far worse things reported before.

Sin Studly
12-16-2006, 01:12 PM
lol, and the Xbox cost $600 wtf???

Nina
12-16-2006, 01:16 PM
Yeah, they're insane. Even the wii costs 250€ (over here) and it seems to be a good console.

Rilex
12-16-2006, 01:19 PM
This is crazy… Actually, it’s pretty boring…

Homer
12-16-2006, 03:48 PM
So uh, this is guy is sane? No problems with him, or what?

Grabbal
12-16-2006, 05:43 PM
So uh, this is guy is sane? No problems with him, or what?

Bad english??

Venom Symbiote
12-16-2006, 06:06 PM
So, why didnt this article upset me as much?
I dunno. I think there were far worse things reported before.

Of course there are worse things in the news on a weekly basis. No arguments with you there. While this is on a pretty small scale with no huge macro-scale social or political effects, it's just the fact that fucks like this are actually out there, who would hit a baby in the head, for any reason. Adding to that the fact it was over something as trivial as his videogame console, it just adds to the disgust.

wheelchairman
12-16-2006, 06:19 PM
Of course there are worse things in the news on a weekly basis. No arguments with you there. While this is on a pretty small scale with no huge macro-scale social or political effects, it's just the fact that fucks like this are actually out there, who would hit a baby in the head, for any reason. Adding to that the fact it was over something as trivial as his videogame console, it just adds to the disgust.
Yeah it totally sucks that it might bring bad attention to violent video games. I mean that was almost as bad, as you said.

Paint_It_Black
12-16-2006, 06:22 PM
Yes:( I am the Phil.

This Phil?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/wheelchairman/jeans18.jpg

Venom Symbiote
12-16-2006, 06:26 PM
Yeah it totally sucks that it might bring bad attention to violent video games. I mean that was almost as bad, as you said.

*sigh* Misinterpretation. I was half-joking saying it's almost as bad, didn't mean that. But knowing the media something like that's probably going to happen, more fuel to the "Doom makes kids carry out school shootings" bullshit.

But, to clarify, the things about torturing the dude were most definitely over the baby-killing, rather than the bad videogame rep. Thought that was pretty obvious upon typing those responses, but obviously not.

Sin Studly
12-16-2006, 10:09 PM
You're such a sobbing faggot.

ninthlayer
12-16-2006, 11:28 PM
Now I want to see an animation of a darkie throwing a child across the room set to Doom music.

grunge
12-17-2006, 02:26 AM
It confirms the words of one man who said " All people are shit "

ninthlayer
12-17-2006, 02:28 AM
Kurt Cobain was a faggot.

Llamas
12-17-2006, 02:46 AM
nirvana sucks.

Sin Studly
12-17-2006, 02:58 AM
A dead faggot.

http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Death/Images/CobainCert.jpg

JoY
12-17-2006, 05:05 AM
I'm kind of waiting for Justin to stand up, tell everyone to get off their high horse & put themselves in the fathers shoes.

only kidding.

Sin Studly
12-17-2006, 06:33 AM
No, the father is a nigger. I don't sympathise with their kind.

khaaaaan
12-17-2006, 08:27 AM
This Phil?

Yeah, I'm the one on the right.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-17-2006, 08:59 AM
That dad has some disgusting issues! It takes a lot to make me pissed but that really takes the cake!

Does your dad have an Xbox by any chance?

JohnnyNemesis
12-17-2006, 09:52 AM
Holy shit, a post full of win from TOM. Crazy! Happy birthday to me!