PDA

View Full Version : Scrubs

the_offsprings_monkey
12-16-2006, 04:36 PM
Does anybody else here love Scrubs? It's one of my favorite shows ever and never fails to make me laugh. The way it's written and the way the acting is done, it's a stroke of genius.

Dancing Turk (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crb5pmEi-nA)

Also who's your favorite character? Mine is Dr Cox, His insults are the best.

Amiralanal
12-16-2006, 04:42 PM
Does anybody else here love Scrubs? It's one of my favorite shows ever and never fails to make me laugh. The way it's written and the way the acting is done, it's a stroke of genius.

Dancing Turk (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crb5pmEi-nA)

Also who's your favorite character? Mine is Dr Cox, His insults are the best.

it is a really great show

JohnnyNemesis
12-16-2006, 04:57 PM
It's stupid white people humor with stupid timing and stupid vignettes and predictable flashbacks. Their characters are pretty well-developed though, I'll give 'em that.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-16-2006, 05:04 PM
I've just noticed how much Gil from The Simpsons reminds me of Ted (The lawyer) from Scrubs

http://www.the-simpsons.hpg.ig.com.br/figuras/gil.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/38/Samlloyd4x15.jpg/200px-Samlloyd4x15.jpg

Apathy
12-16-2006, 05:09 PM
It's stupid white people humor with stupid timing and stupid vignettes and predictable flashbacks. Their characters are pretty well-developed though, I'll give 'em that.

Yo' motha is well developed and that's the only reason I like her.

....but yeah I like scrubs. A lot. Even more than JN's motha.

JohnnyNemesis
12-16-2006, 05:12 PM
I give that a 9.5. Well done!

Apathy
12-16-2006, 05:14 PM
I was stuck between that and 'I give yo motha much more than that'.

because if you insult scrubs I am then obligated to insult your mother. I'm just that much of a fanboy.

Amiralanal
12-16-2006, 05:14 PM
I've just noticed how much Gil from The Simpsons reminds me of Ted (The lawyer) from Scrubs

GIL RAUKS!!!

the_offsprings_monkey
12-16-2006, 05:16 PM
GIL RAUKS!!!

You mean GIL RAWKS!!! \o/... Fag.

DeAtHsTaR
12-16-2006, 05:41 PM
Scrubs is the best show currently on television. Zach Braff is a genius.

Endymion
12-16-2006, 05:44 PM
scrubs is meh. it doesn't make me lose faith in humanity, but nor does it make me laugh.

coke_a_holic
12-16-2006, 05:46 PM
I like Scrubs, but I prefer The Office, which is on either directly beforehand or directly afterward.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-16-2006, 05:49 PM
I like Scrubs, but I prefer The Office, which is on either directly beforehand or directly afterward.

Which one, The good Version, or the American version?

Llamas
12-16-2006, 05:49 PM
Office UK > all.

Paint_It_Black
12-16-2006, 05:53 PM
Oh, fuck you guys. You're all just saying you love this show to spoil it for me, aren't you? Somehow, and I have no idea how, you managed to discover that I've been watching approximately 6-8 episodes a day for the last 3 days. You also discovered that I was considering making my own thread about this. Then all you people I don't like conspired to ruin my fun. Except Apathy. He's ok.

Oh, and JN? You got to decide whether you're white or black, seriously. I thought we had you when you admitted to liking Frasier.

Scrubs is the funniest sitcom, possibly ever. It blends dramatic elements in really nicely too. It does tend to follow a rather predictable formula, but oh well.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-16-2006, 05:59 PM
I've been watching approximately 6-8 episodes a day for the last 3 days. .

I been watching it like crazy this last week (about 20 episodes a day), I found this website with pretty much every episode on it.

Paint_It_Black
12-16-2006, 06:01 PM
I'm really struggling to believe you'd spend 10 hours a day watching the same television show.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-16-2006, 06:02 PM
I'm really struggling to believe you'd spend 10 hours a day watching the same television show.

I've had WAY to much spare times on my hands this week, I'm on season 5 episode 11 now lol.

EDIT: Umm Amiralanal, I'm not American, I'm English... (About the post below)

Amiralanal
12-16-2006, 06:03 PM
You mean GIL RAWKS!!! \o/... Fag.

this is sweden, not fucking america happyland fuckiung koolaidhappycountry. go suck your old mans cock

Apathy
12-16-2006, 06:12 PM
Scrubs is the funniest sitcom, possibly ever. It blends dramatic elements in really nicely too. It does tend to follow a rather predictable formula, but oh well.

I agree with this basically.
The show is rather predictable, but its not like I'm watching it expecting to be enthralled in the plot or anything. I watch it for a cheap laugh when Zach is hallucinating or Dr. Cox is going off on some long-winded rant about god knows what. That, and it's one of the only shows that I think can pull off going from funny to serious (and vice versa) in almost zero seconds flat.

I dislike the Office, it bores me. I've only seen the American one though and I'm told the british version is far better.

Except Apathy. He's ok.
You're not so bad yourself mister.

Endymion
12-16-2006, 06:15 PM
Which one, The good Version, or the American version?

agreed.

and really, what's so funny about scrubs? it's kinda like a watered down version of andy richter controls the universe set in a hospital.

Amiralanal
12-16-2006, 06:15 PM
EDIT: Umm Amiralanal, I'm not American, I'm English... (About the post below)

so?
im still pointing out that this is not america

Llamas
12-16-2006, 06:16 PM
I dislike the Office, it bores me. I've only seen the American one though and I'm told the british version is far better.

I don't think the US Office works. The UK version captures all the awkwardness and all the humor is really subtle/dry, and very awkward. It really creates an atmosphere, and Ricky Gervais is a god. Then the US was like "omg we need to make a version of this show because it is so popular!" But they failed, because the US version is nothing like the UK version. It's full of in-your-face humor, and typical Steve Carrell. "Jim" and "Pam" in the US version are super annoying... "Tim" and "Dawn" are much better and more interesting in the UK version.

Basically, if you like your humor obvious and spoon-fed, and don't care about atmosphere or smart comedy, the US version is for you. If you like smarter and less obvious humor, the UK version is where it's at.

Llamas
12-16-2006, 06:19 PM
so?
im still pointing out that this is not america

Since he's not american, I doubt he was trying to sound american, and he's probably pretty aware that the UK is not America.

Amiralanal
12-16-2006, 06:21 PM
Since he's not american, I doubt he was trying to sound american, and he's probably pretty aware that the UK is not America.

so? im still pointing out that this is not america

Tijs
12-16-2006, 06:23 PM
I just started downloading S3 and S5 and E01,02,03 from S6. This better be worth it.

I also need to (burn the other 60 seasons from random shows to DVD) and get myself The Office. I've been hearing way too much about it to continue ignoring it.

Paint_It_Black
12-16-2006, 06:23 PM
and really, what's so funny about scrubs?

It's difficult to explain why anything is funny, and generally futile. Either you agree, or you don't.

Llamas
12-16-2006, 06:25 PM
so? im still pointing out that this is not america

But it IS America.

Jakebert
12-16-2006, 06:28 PM
Scrubs started out great, but Season 5 sucked ass, with the exception of 3 or 4 episodes. Season 6 has started out to be a lot better, though.

Amiralanal
12-16-2006, 06:29 PM
But it IS America.

no........................

Llamas
12-16-2006, 06:32 PM
no........................

yes........................

and I've downloaded some episodes of the first season of scrubs, but I have yet to watch them and see what I think.

Paint_It_Black
12-16-2006, 06:34 PM
Bri, Scrubs is on Comedy Central four times a day right now, and also on a few other channels daily. Watch them. You'll like.

Amiralanal
12-16-2006, 06:34 PM
yes........................

and I've downloaded some episodes of the first season of scrubs, but I have yet to watch them and see what I think.

you have to be a fucking worthless asshole to download scrubs, when you can watch it at www.alluc.org

Llamas
12-16-2006, 06:37 PM
Bri, Scrubs is on Comedy Central four times a day right now, and also on a few other channels daily. Watch them. You'll like.

I downloaded them because I don't like tv because I have to watch at a specific time. I prefer to be able to watch whenever I want.

you have to be a fucking worthless asshole to download scrubs, when you can watch it at www.alluc.org

Yes, because downloading something takes so much effort. As in, double clicking on a link and letting it go in the background. And this way I can watch it without an internet connection, and share it with people including computers that don't have internet, etc. And if I play it in wmp, I can make it full screen. Doesn't look that's an option on that site. PLUS the quality of the show on that site is pretty shoddy. I'll stick to my downloaded episodes.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-16-2006, 06:40 PM
I just started downloading S3 and S5 and E01,02,03 from S6. This better be worth it.

Don't bother! Just go here (http://tv.peekvid.com/s1882/) and you can watch them online.

Tijs
12-16-2006, 06:44 PM
Don't bother! Just go here (http://tv.peekvid.com/s1882/) and you can watch them online.Thanks, but

this way I can watch it without an internet connection, and share it with people including computers that don't have internet, etc. And if I play it in wmp, I can make it full screen. Doesn't look that's an option on that site. PLUS the quality of the show on that site is pretty shoddy. I'll stick to my downloaded episodes.
Also, with my computer connected to my TV I can just lay on bed and watch it like it's real television rather than watching it from this wooden chair I'm sitting on. Also a great way to lose my condition and gain weight.

Reminds me that I have to buy myself a remote control for my PC.

In the meantime I still have 16 Simpsons seasons to go through..

Llamas
12-16-2006, 06:46 PM
Don't bother! Just go here (http://tv.peekvid.com/s1882/) and you can watch them online.
Damn, that site is far better than

www.alluc.org

*saves offspring monkey's link*. not for scrubs, but good way to check out random eps of shows I've never seen. :)

JohnnyNemesis
12-16-2006, 06:50 PM
PIB: Anything but white.

mrconeman
12-16-2006, 07:02 PM
Oh, fuck you guys. You're all just saying you love this show to spoil it for me, aren't you? Somehow, and I have no idea how, you managed to discover that I've been watching approximately 6-8 episodes a day for the last 3 days. You also discovered that I was considering making my own thread about this.

Um, I was gunna say almost exactly that. Except change 6-8 a day, to just downloading the new series, I've already seen all of the old ones, I do watch repeats occasionally, but I don't go out of my way to try to catch them, I much prefer downloading.

This season is supposedly the last, as Zach Braff has said he was leaving the show, but he also said they would probably continue the show without him, I really hope that
A. It ends well, so as not to shit on and ruin Scrubs good name, that it has kept so far.

B. Actually ends, because it just wouldn't work at all without J.D, it all revolves around the character, it's literally in his head, it just couldn't change that.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-16-2006, 07:09 PM
Why would he leave?! I'm not being mean about him, but seriously, he's stereotyped. I can't imagine him doing any other programs.

Tijs
12-16-2006, 07:16 PM
I just watched S06E03, it's pretty amusing, but I've seen (way) better. I'll watch some more to get into it.

Paint_It_Black
12-16-2006, 07:31 PM
Why would he leave?! I'm not being mean about him, but seriously, he's stereotyped. I can't imagine him doing any other programs.

I would assume he'd focus on movies.

I don't like tv because I have to watch at a specific time.

Wha? Huh? Tivo baby, or DVR, get with the times. I set up all my shows to record, then when I'm bored I sit down and see what I have recorded. I couldn't go back to watching tv without it. In fact, I didn't really watch any tv before I got it.

Rick, you make me cry.

Coneman, the similarities have ceased to surprise me. You might just be the Irish me. By the way, I dropped the "Mr" from your name because I feel our relationship has moved beyond that kind of formality.

Llamas
12-16-2006, 07:34 PM
Wha? Huh? Tivo baby, or DVR, get with the times. I set up all my shows to record, then when I'm bored I sit down and see what I have recorded. I couldn't go back to watching tv without it. In fact, I didn't really watch any tv before I got it.

Yes but that costs money. Downloading = free. :)

If I was gonna pay for tivo, I'd just take the next step and buy the dvds.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-16-2006, 07:37 PM
I just watched S06E03, it's pretty amusing, but I've seen (way) better. I'll watch some more to get into it.

I've seen some of series 6, but it's not as good as some of the earlier stuff.

mrconeman
12-16-2006, 07:40 PM
Coneman, the similarities have ceased to surprise me. You might just be the Irish me. By the way, I dropped the "Mr" from your name because I feel our relationship has moved beyond that kind of formality.

We need no formality, I approve.
High Five!

Jebus
Last week, I spent a little over 2 days watching season 8 and 9 of Stargate SG-1. That's forty 42-minute(without commercials) episodes. It's completely possible.

Regarding the UK version of The Office, I tried to get it into it, but I couldn't understand their English accents half the time. =/ Yes, I know it's a stupid reason not to like it. Besides that, the only episode I watched was exactly the same as the one aired for the American version so I didn't have the need to watch the rest.

as for scrubs, I like it. I've only seen a few episodes here and there, but it hasn't interested me enough to watch it every time it comes out.

Tijs
It has it's moment. Like when that black dude tells everyone not to mention to his daughter she has a vagina, the white guy said that it may already have come up. Yeah so I don't know the names very well yet.
And that blonde (non pregnant) girl is pretty hot.

I remembered seeing some episodes on Dutch TV though, but that was a while ago and I think they only aired one season.

All About Eve
12-16-2006, 07:41 PM
PIB: Anything but white.
So you're either a nigger, mudskin, sandnigger, or brit?

JohnnyNemesis
12-16-2006, 07:43 PM
So you're either a nigger, mudskin, sandnigger, or brit?

I said ANYTHING BUT WHITE!!!

Paint_It_Black
12-16-2006, 07:58 PM
Rick has regained my love, Alec is now on notice.

Older episodes of Scrubs are far, far superior.

That link TOM posted has Red Dwarf. And Only Fools and Horses. Nostalgia is a wonderful thing indeed.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-16-2006, 08:23 PM
Rick has regained my love, Alec is now on notice.

That link TOM posted has Red Dwarf. And Only Fools and Horses. Nostalgia is a wonderful thing indeed.

Parts of Only Fools and Horses was filmed in my city, I remember seeing them shoot the scene where they were dressed as batman and robin. Was bloody late at night an in the middle of town lol.

mrconeman
12-16-2006, 08:25 PM
Parts of Only Fools and Horses was filmed in my city, I remember seeing them shoot the scene where they were dressed as batman and robin. Was bloody late at night an in the middle of town lol.

That scene was amazing.
I, however, doubt your sincerity.

Jakebert
12-16-2006, 08:29 PM

Agreed. In the earlier episodes, the characters had a lot more depth to them, which made them funnier. Also, the show seems really schizophrenic and unfocused most of the time now. It still has it's moments, thought. The one where they lost the 3 transplant patients was, aside from using the Fray as background music, one of the best episodes of the show.

All About Eve
12-16-2006, 09:21 PM
I said ANYTHING BUT WHITE!!!
Brits don't count, you should know that.

0r4ng3
12-16-2006, 09:40 PM
I really like Scrubs, but you're all ruining it for me by not liking it. Oh well.

Paint_It_Black
12-16-2006, 09:45 PM
I knew I could trust you Jesse. Seriously, I knew you'd like it. Being the funniest fruit and all. Thanks for not letting me down.

wheelchairman
12-17-2006, 04:09 AM
I have annoying friends in real life who watch this show. It's been ruined for me, like Seinfeld, Simpsons and Little Britain.

Paint_It_Black
12-17-2006, 04:17 AM
Seinfeld wasn't particularly funny, Simpsons never evolved, and I've never seen Little Britain. But I'm noticing a trend showing that the difference here is that Scrubs is good. Ditch your worthless friends and watch some good television young man.

killer_queen
12-17-2006, 05:20 AM
I don't like tv because I have to watch at a specific time.
That is the exact reason why I love watching TV. I just love saying "no, I can't talk right now, my favorite show is about to start. Downloading kills all the fun of it.

And about the topic, House is better. That's all.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-17-2006, 06:45 AM
not my humour. or maybe I don't feel like laughing. be that as it may, I didn't even smile.

Quit wasting space in the Scrubs thread with your insults bitch!

Anyways, I'm confused, is that baby JD's in series 6?

Llamas
12-17-2006, 06:49 AM
Though there's no need for her snide remarks about it, not liking the show does not mean she shouldn't post her opinions. The thread isn't called "Come here if you LOVE scrubs and only talk about why you like it!"... a thread about Scrubs is for people to talk about, no matter their opinions.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-17-2006, 06:53 AM
hey, ilovellamas, I like Ashley, he's a nice bud, I don't mind his abuse, just now though I'd rather be comforted, not snubbed.

You knows I was jokings right tho? And ilovellamas, she's French, French love to be pushed around and abused by the English.

Back on topic, Is JD the father of that baby?!

Llamas
12-17-2006, 06:55 AM
Sorry, didn't know you were kidding!

wheelchairman
12-17-2006, 06:59 AM
Richard, yes but you like the same thing as TOM, who only brings up the bile in the back of my throat. I'm afraid scrubs is ruined for me forever.

Apathy
12-17-2006, 09:18 AM
That is the exact reason why I love watching TV. I just love saying "no, I can't talk right now, my favorite show is about to start. Downloading kills all the fun of it.

And about the topic, House is better. That's all.

That doesn't make any sense to me. It seems like it would just be an inconvienence. This probably isn't what you mean, but what I got from that was "I like being able to use TV as an exuse to not do things with other people".

And I loathe house.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-17-2006, 09:22 AM
And I loathe house.

Dr Cox is house, without the limp.

Actually, House is Dr Cox, with a limp.

killer_queen
12-17-2006, 09:36 AM
That doesn't make any sense to me. It seems like it would just be an inconvienence. This probably isn't what you mean, but what I got from that was "I like being able to use TV as an exuse to not do things with other people".

And I loathe house.

Nah. I just meant that tv shows are like dates. Well, forget it. I don't think I can tell what I want to say in English.

And I loathe you. :mad:

Apathy
12-17-2006, 10:40 AM
Dr. Cox is generally a good guy.

House is generally the biggest douchebag on television. He comes off as a whiny bitch trying to compensate for his shortcomings as a cripple.

Jakebert
12-17-2006, 11:49 AM
You can't really compare House and Scrubs because their 2 completely different shows, both of which I happen to love. House takes on medicine in a much darker, more complex way. Scrubs is less rooted in medicine, but more in character interactions. Plus, Scrubs is a comedy. House is a drama.

And yes, House is a douche. But that's what makes him such a fun character. His fucked up perception of right/wrong makes for a lot more of an interesting character than most TV character. Plus, Hugh Laurie is the best actor on TV right now, hands down.

As for Dr. Cox, he's a great character, and John C. McGinley is a good actor, but he's a lot more predictable than House. He always folds and becomes the nice, touching guy at the right moment. It usually works, but it almost always happens that way. Plus, the drama/comedy differences in the plots make the characters different because with a comedy, he has to have a lighter side to him no matter what.

Goddamn, I am such a fucking TV geek.

Endymion
12-17-2006, 01:38 PM
is there anyone here who things scrubs comes even close to arrested development?

Betty
12-17-2006, 02:14 PM
Yes.

Here's the thing though, it's kinda silly to debate it on the level of "this is funnier niah niah." People have completely different senses of humour. It's not just an issues of "bad" or "good" sense of humour.

I've watched Scrubs since season 1 so am particularly attached to the characters and development. But I just think it's hilarious. Some is a little too slapstick, and some is just ridiculous. But I'll probably laugh out loud 4 or 5 times per episode which is RARE for me since I just don't find TV all that funny (Appletini... easy on the 'tini'). Put me in a group of witty friends and I'll be laughing the most of all, but put me in front of a TV and it's a challenge to get me to crack a smile.

In Scrubs I particularly like the JD/Turk dynamic. Some people like Dr. Cox or Dr. Kelso (although 'Turkelton' cracks me up), some like janitor, some like the Todd or Ted. I crack up most of all at JD and Turk.

I watched a couple of seasons of Arrested Development and it's an entertaining show. I don't find the characters nearly as endearing which kind of takes away from it. (I know you like Newsradio Ryan, I find the characters on that show quite endearing). I also probably don't crack up laughing as many times per episode. But it holds my interest. And is funny. Not as good as I was expecting from the immense amounts of hype.

Next show on the list to watch is Lost... ha.

Jakebert
12-17-2006, 03:14 PM
is there anyone here who things scrubs comes even close to arrested development?

With the exception of classic-era Simpsons, nothing comes close to Arrested Development.

Apathy
12-17-2006, 04:47 PM
I must have poor taste, because I never really liked Arrested Development. Kinda bored me.

And House bothers me mostly because he's just such a dick. The character just makes me hate him, and thus not want to watch the show.

Tijs
01-01-2007, 05:34 PM
I just started downloading S3 and S5 and E01,02,03 from S6. This better be worth it.And Tijs, is it worth it?

It most definitely is. In fact, I just started clearing some space for the other seasons. Seriously, it just gets better and better. I love it.

Stranger With Candy
01-01-2007, 05:49 PM
they just started showing it here in Norway and i love it! i will say it is one of my favorite shows. my favorite caracter is the janitor. yeah, he is awesome!

Tijs
01-01-2007, 05:57 PM
For sure, the janitor is awesome. What season are they showing over there?

barangatang
01-02-2007, 12:20 AM
Scrubs is the best show currently on television. Zach Braff is a genius.

I agree 100%

I just love how gay J.D. and Turk are for each other
(more so for J.D. to turk though)

I hate the third season soooo much though. Too much elliot and her boyfriend.

Stranger With Candy
01-02-2007, 06:48 AM
For sure, the janitor is awesome. What season are they showing over there?

seson four.

Grabbal
01-02-2007, 07:08 AM
seson four.

Too bad they didn't started with season four instead of just showing it from the beginning..

Tijs
01-27-2007, 09:47 AM
Last episode = Best episode EVER

http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/search/S06E06/video/x119uv_s06e06

Seriously, EVER

And a question, who's the guy on the left? What movies is he in? He looks so damn familiar but I can't remember where I've seen him in. He was in episode 22 and 23 from the first season.
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/6130/pdvd007eu0.jpg

Lodat225
01-27-2007, 09:49 AM
Scrubs is a stupid show. Not really into it.

Grabbal
01-27-2007, 09:49 AM

Seriously, EVER

And a question, who's the guy on the left? What movies is he in? He looks so damn familiar but I can't remember where I've seen him in. He was in episode 22 and 23 from the first season.

He's Brendan frasier..

He's been in movies like "The Mummy" and "George of the jungle" and probably many more i've seen..

Lodat225
01-27-2007, 09:51 AM

Seriously, EVER

Isn't he Brendan Fraser ?

# Singularity (2008) (in production)
# Big Bug Man (2008) (in production) (voice) .... Big Bug Man
# Mummy 3 (2008) (announced) (attached) .... Rick O'Connell
# Inkheart (2007) (filming) .... Silvertongue
# Journey 3-D (2008) (post-production) .... Trevor
# The Air I Breathe (2007) (completed) .... Pleasure

# The Last Time (2006) .... Jamie
# Journey to the End of the Night (2006) .... Paul
# "King of the Hill" .... David Kalaiki-Alii / ... (2 episodes, 2000-2005)
- Gone with the Windstorm (2005) TV Episode (voice) .... Irv Bennett/Jimmy Beardon
- Peggy Makes the Big Leagues (2000) TV Episode (voice) .... David Kalaiki-Alii
# Beach Bunny (2005) (voice) .... Beach Bum
# Crash (2004/I) .... Rick Cabot
... aka L.A. Crash (Germany)
# Revenge of the Mummy: The Ride (2004) .... Rick O'Connell
... aka Revenge of the Mummy (USA: short title)
# "Scrubs" .... Ben Sullivan (3 episodes, 2002-2004)
- My Screwup (2004) TV Episode .... Ben Sullivan
- My Hero (2002) TV Episode .... Ben Sullivan
- My Occurrence (2002) TV Episode .... Ben Sullivan
# Looney Tunes: Back in Action (2003) .... DJ Drake/Himself/Voice of Tasmanian Devil and She-Devil
... aka Looney Tunes Back in Action: The Movie (USA: DVD box title)
# The Quiet American (2002) .... Alden Pyle
... aka Stille Amerikaner, Der (Germany)
... aka The Spy (Philippines: English title)
# The Mummy Returns (2001) .... Richard 'Rick' O'Connell
# Monkeybone (2001) .... Stu Miley
# Bedazzled (2000) .... Elliot Richards/Jefe/Mary
... aka Teuflisch (Germany)
# Sinbad: Beyond the Veil of Mists (2000) (voice) .... Sinbad

# Dudley Do-Right (1999) .... Dudley Do-Right
# The Mummy (1999) .... Richard 'Rick' O'Connell
# "Saturday Night Live" .... Host (2 episodes, 1997-1999)
... aka SNL (USA: informal title)
... aka SNL 25 (USA: alternative title)
- Episode #24.13 (1999) TV Episode .... Host
- Episode #23.3 (1997) TV Episode .... Host
# Blast from the Past (1999) .... Adam Webber
# "The Simpsons" .... Brad (1 episode, 1998)
- King of the Hill (1998) TV Episode (voice) .... Brad
# Gods and Monsters (1998) .... Clayton Boone
# Still Breathing (1997) .... Fletcher McBracken
# George of the Jungle (1997) .... George, the King of the Jungle
# The Twilight of the Golds (1997) (TV) .... David Gold
# "Duckman: Private Dick/Family Man" (1 episode, 1997)
- Dammit, Hollywood (1997) TV Episode (voice)
# Glory Daze (1996) .... Doug
# Mrs. Winterbourne (1996) .... Bill/Hugh Winterbourne
# Kids in the Hall: Brain Candy (1996) (uncredited) .... Cameo appearance (placebo patient)
... aka Brain Candy (USA: short title)
... aka Kids in the hall: La pilule du bonheur (Canada: French title)
... aka Pilule du bonheur, La (Canada: French title: short title)
# Now and Then (1995) (uncredited) .... Vietnam Veteran
# "Fallen Angels" .... Johnny Lamb (1 episode, 1995)
- The Professional Man (1995) TV Episode .... Johnny Lamb
# The Passion of Darkly Noon (1995) .... Darkly Noon
... aka Darkly Noon
... aka Passion des Darkly Noon, Die (Germany)
# The Scout (1994) .... Steve Nebraska
# In the Army Now (1994) (uncredited) .... Link
... aka You're in the Army Now (USA: complete title)
# Airheads (1994) .... Chazz (Chester) Darvey
# With Honors (1994) .... Montgomery 'Monty' Kessler
# Younger and Younger (1993) .... Winston Younger
# Son in Law (1993) (uncredited) .... Link
# Twenty Bucks (1993) .... Sam Mastrewski
# School Ties (1992) .... David Greene
# Encino Man (1992) .... Link
... aka California Man (Europe: English title) (UK)
# Guilty Until Proven Innocent (1991) (TV) .... Bobby McLaughlin
... aka Presumed Guilty
# Dogfight (1991) (as Brendon Fraser) .... Sailor #1
# Child of Darkness, Child of Light (1991) (TV) .... John's friend
# My Old School (1991) (TV)

Tijs
01-27-2007, 10:11 AM
The Mummy, of course. I like him.

Paint_It_Black
01-27-2007, 10:33 PM

Seriously, EVER

I generally love musical episodes. This was no exception.

By the way, both episodes with Brendan Fraser are great.

I just love how gay J.D. and Turk are for each other
(more so for J.D. to turk though)

Shut up faggot, it's guy-love.

arak0r
01-27-2007, 10:52 PM
house is better

Lodat225
01-28-2007, 07:36 AM
EVERY show is better.

Paint_It_Black
01-28-2007, 11:33 AM
Lodat, for fuck sake just quit.

Apathy
01-28-2007, 11:51 AM
Wasn't that epidsode on a loooong time ago?

I suppose it's probably different for different countries though. Either way, House can eat a dick. I love scrubs.

Jakebert
01-28-2007, 12:19 PM
Hey, just because Lodat is an idiot doesn't mean you have to take it out on House.

Tijs
01-28-2007, 01:11 PM
According to episodeworld.com it's the last aired episode. January 18th.
And that's the most recent episode available online.

Shut up faggot, it's guy-love.
I wanted to mention that song specifically in my first post, but I forgot. Guy love. Between two guys. Amazing.

I generally love musical episodes. This was no exception.
I agree, "Dewey's Opera" is one of my favorite episode from Malcolm In The Middle.
Too bad Elliot isn't much of a singer though...

0r4ng3
01-28-2007, 01:14 PM
So there was no new episode last Thursday (the 25th)? I missed nothing? Oh, good.

killer_queen
01-28-2007, 01:57 PM
Hey, just because Lodat is an idiot doesn't mean you have to take it out on House.
Yesyesyes!

By the way, I'm finally watching the third season of house so if any of you say anything bad about him I will feel like sending bombs.

Lodat225
01-28-2007, 02:22 PM

It wasn't me who said House was better.

Tijs
01-28-2007, 02:47 PM
So there was no new episode last Thursday (the 25th)? I missed nothing? Oh, good.
According to episodeworld.com, which I find to be very reliable, they skipped the 25th:

123 6x06 2007-01-18 My Musical
124 6x07 2007-02-01 His Story IV

0r4ng3
01-28-2007, 05:21 PM
Ok, good.

Speaking of which, I missed the one before the musical. Do they have a video of that one?

wheelchairman
01-28-2007, 05:23 PM
oh btw

I don't want no scrubs.

Paint_It_Black
01-28-2007, 10:54 PM
I agree, "Dewey's Opera" is one of my favorite episode from Malcolm In The Middle.
Too bad Elliot isn't much of a singer though...

Oh shit, I need to see that. I quite like Malcolm In The Middle, though I've only seen random episodes.

I was disappointed with Dr. Cox myself.

I'm looking forward to what I assume is a Kelso episode this Thursday.

the_offsprings_monkey
01-29-2007, 10:17 AM
YES! YES! YES! That musical episode was something amazing! I keep hearing this is the last season though :(.

Grabbal
01-29-2007, 10:18 AM
Was the whole episode one long musical??

the_offsprings_monkey
01-29-2007, 03:41 PM
Was the whole episode one long musical??

Well it was around 20minutes. If that's long to you. but yea, yea it was.

Tijs
01-29-2007, 05:48 PM
Was the whole episode one long musical??There's this woman who's experiencing everything as a musical. So whenever she's in the picture everyone's dancin' and singin'.

Oh shit, I need to see that. I quite like Malcolm In The Middle, though I've only seen random episodes.
If you have trouble finding it online I'll upload it for you. Just let me know.

Lodat225
01-29-2007, 05:50 PM

I was disappointed with Dr. Cox myself.

I'm looking forward to what I assume is a Kelso episode this Thursday.

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/Malcolm%20in%20the%20Middle_links.html

Grabbal
01-30-2007, 07:41 AM
Just watched it and it was AMAZING..

1. Dr Cox
2. J.D
3. The janitor